Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I think people still miss more of their onscreen chemistry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxpc_dgIGm/?igshid=4em337mk7dyv

Someone in the IG comments translated this part of the game.  They are so funny.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxaKQuJK7w/?igshid=1f8mhrysznhq6

Exactly! Ji Min chose games expecting that JH absolutely would choose the same as he is a game addict, yet he chose books lol too funny

• LOL 6

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

On 12/13/2020 at 11:41 AM, hjm_osn said:

I am not sure if HERE will push through, I do hope it will! But the last news we heard it might not be able to because njh is due to enter the military that’s why he had 2 projects this year + josee, which was filmed last year!

Oh gosh I hadn't thought of his age lol Sigh.. I hope they do get to work together again. I really do hope Here happens. It really had such a good cast but I don't know if it will work out with the actors schedules for the new year

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Goodness. Tell me how can I move on from Josee. These two are a visual feast:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7HPxZJiYz/?igshid=1gbyxwgwb8tlb

She really has a beautiful and close knit family:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CI7M5U6Jj-j/?igshid=1emmzj5ewfpl0

I love this moving cover so much:wub:Thank you for the wonderful pictorial:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI66wbkpOF_/?igshid=1i90swdamd61s

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Oh my the visual feed.  :love: they are two very beautiful people.

Can different producer just get them time after time every other projects to work together.  Cos their onscreen chemistry and visual is mind blowing.  It will help to sell the projects too.  Note, i am thinking of onscreen not as offscreen shipping.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree @tok-soompi. Their collaboration is purely onscreen only and what is great is we can't see the 12 years gap. They are also very comfortable with each other maybe because there will be no shipping issues with them so they can be close and work harmoniously without thinking of scandals, etc.

I want to move on from Josee and I think this will only happen if one, I can get to watch the movie which the problem is I don't know when huhuhu. Two, if her new project will be announced. A lot of dramas for next year are already being scheduled. I am even not sure if she has plans of doing a project next year. I hope she will pick one as Here is postponed indefinitely especially with what is happening in SK now:)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg I just saw the rest of the Marie Claire volume and they look so beautiful together. The chemistry is strongly there. I hope they can pair up more in the future too, because she just bring out the best of him. My favorite onscreen couple.

Count me three, I also hate hate Shipping actors and actresses in real life so much. Especially those fans that are so delusional to invest so much on an onscreen couple to the point of can't accept anyone to pair up with their bias. Let's just call them crazy people who really have nothing to do in life but bitterness. To shipped couple on screen is nothing wrong because that's what the drama is all about to love both characters in the story. Hehe when the word shipping pop up, all I can recall is those nasty criticism Han Ji Min has gone through. So glad she is no longer attached to those horrible years and is free from so many rabid fans. I hope she don't get into any more dumb attachment. Still looking forward to Josee. It's already out but sadly we haven't seen it because it's not available here yet.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I'm also waiting to watch Josee because I love Han Ji Min so much. She got me hook on like Nam Joo Hyuk alot more too. Their collaboration in TLIYEs still felt so empty to me because I feel like they did not have enough screen times. :bawling: Oh y'all can count me 4 too! I hate real life shippers so much... :rip:

• Like 5

@tok-soompi subs are fantastic like oxygen :mrgreen:, everyday we wait for more subs lol. Thanks!

@hjm_osn Ji Min is really young for her age which is a blessing. Meanwhile JH looks mature for his age. So together their visuals are harmonious:heart:

My username is obviously showing I’m a shipper haha. I am ok with mature and realistic shipping. That is, if two people exhibit even sweeter offscreen chemistry than onscreen, if their gestures and behaviors towards each other are totally intimate and telling, then shipping is fine. Not the kind of shipping just because two people look good standing next to each other, or because one likes the idea of them being together, and definitely not the kind with denials and toxic attitude just because one’s ship doesn’t dock the way they want.

Ji Min is calm and well liked by everyone who came to work with her. At the same time she remains her professionalism which avoids any imaginary shipping rumors. While I don’t ship her with anyone, I do hope this beautiful lady will find her own domestic happiness soon though xx

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1