Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

HJM is indeed a great friend to all...i have noticed she is more close to the supporting actors than the leads. I was amazed though that she is still in contact with some of her colleagues maybe turn real friends from many years back. Like jae woo from padam padam. really loved them both in that series though. And fell in love with the guy in the drama. He just had this charm and spark. And just recently, both showed great support with each other. Good to hear our Han Ji Min as always 'the best'  as Jae Woo once said in his ig.

• Like 7

Rough translations of marie claire interview. All the credits go to @hoe_ppa

Jh: To go to see the Aurora, you have to wear warm clothes. Wear it like you wear it in Korea, the really big ones

Jm: how about me?
Jh: Brushing teeth Wash Had a meal Then u got in the car and came to the scene
Jm: What did i do in the car?
Jh: U listened to radio in the car
Jm: I read a book
Jh: *ctrl c + ctrl v*

Q: You tend to get close to the other actor quickly?
Jm: He’s shy. He makes an effort depends on who the other person is
Jh: Correct
Jh: i try really hard. I am very shy
Jm: Me?

Jh: Noona is also very shy. She always keeps her guard up
Jm: Many people think i hide myself
As you said, I only open my heart to very limited people

jh: Correct
jm: and mee?
jh: ”Sorry i will do it again”
jm: Oh that’s right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jh: I eat a lot of those

jm: Very much
jh: I really eat a lot
jm: Also you don’t eat spicy things well
jh: Right..
jm: Me?
jh: Take the food I eat one by one, and then add sugar together, and take some again.
Jm: Actually for me only a bag of sweets. But next to Joohyuk’s chair is like a whole shop
Jm: There were snacks in every room. I secretly ate it and got scolded
Jh: It was way beyond secret already. You finished everything
Jm: *embarrased
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Here's the full translation 

Spoiler
Han: Hello, I'm Ji-min, who played the role of Josée in the movie Josée. nice to meet you
Nam: Hello, I’m Joo-hyuk, who played the role of Yeong-seok in the movie Josée. nice to meet you.

0:21 in the movie <Josée>, Joo-hyuk and Ji-min met again. This is a speculative interview to find out how close the two actors are. Answer by guessing the other person's answer to the question.

Nam: Shall we slate? One, two, three

0:28 Q. What did you do before coming to the studio today?
Han: Um... Joo Hyuk got into the car and watched YouTube or Netflix while listening to music.
Nam: DDANG! (nope)
Han: What did you do?
Nam: Wash..
Han: That's so natural, pass! Nam: (laugh)

Han: Oh so, you didn't watch YouTube on your phone?
Nam: Oh, I didn't do anything with my phone
Han: ah.. I am wrong!
Nam: (laugh)

Han : how about me?
Nam: You brush your teeth, wash, get into the car, and you're on the spot! Subtitle: Jimin's daily diary written by Joo Hyuk
Han: What did I do after brushing my teeth, washing, and getting in the car? (Hint)
Nam: (Hinted) Listening to the radio? Han: (nope) I have a book to read Nam: (Follow) Read the book to read! Han: (laugh)

1:08 Q. You tend to get close to the other actor quickly?
Han: He is being shy of strangers. But he tends to try to get close to the other person.
Nam: That's the answer! I tend to try very hard to get close to the other person, and at first I am very shy with strangers.
Han: How about me?
Nam: Noona is also shy with strangers at first. Noona is a person who keeps the line between people.
Han: Many people don't know well, but at first I tend to be shy with strangers. As Joo Hyuk said, The people I'm really close to seem to be limited.

1:36 Q. movie <Josée>, What was your favorite place to shoot?
Han: The most memorable place for him is the amusement park, and the most enjoyable place is Scotland! Nam: Um...
Han: (Sorry) Am I wrong? Isn't the amusement park the right answer? Nam: Yes, the amusement park is correct. But the place I enjoyed most was Mokpo rather than Scotland. (These two went on a gourmet tour and mountaineering at the time of the Mokpo filming) ate a lot of delicious things there..
Together: Oh right, we have a lot of memories in Mokpo
Han: and me?
Nam: A memorable filming location for her is an amusement park (see her notice)
Han: (Poker face)
Nam: Her most memorable filming location we've been with is Scotland Han: Oh~ That's the answer. I walk a lot while feeling the freedom I didn't feel in Korea, (Nam: yes) We go around freely like traveling, so I remember a lot. and For Josée, Josée's house(Mokpo) is a valuable space and is very memorable.

2:23 Q. What is the reaction to NG? Han: (Imitating Joo Hyuk's laughter) Ho Ho Ho Ho... Do you know how you laugh?
Nam: Yeah.. I laugh that way when I'm most embarrassed. To the embarrassment of making NG. Her words are correct. I'm always sorry for NG.
Han: And when He can't concentrate, hoo~ (follow Joo Hyuk's habit) (Laugh) 2:40
Nam: That's right, that's the answer Han: (How about me?)
Nam: When she pays NG, she says, "Sorry, I'll take it again."
Han: Oh, That's the answer (laugh)

2:49 Q. What foods are you eating when you are tired of shooting? spicy food? or Sweet food?
Han: Joo hyuk eats sweet food. Jelly, caramel
Nam: Yes i like sweet things like that. Sugar should be charged.
Han: Sweet things hahahaha
Nam: Why? Right
Han: Sweet things
Nam: Yep
Han: (She's talking about the name of Joo Hyuk's favorite Korean snack) He eats tremendously.
Nam: Yes, I eat a lot.
Han: And he can't eat spicy.
Nam: Right
Nam: She takes the snacks I eat and eats it. We charge the sugar together. I recharge her sugar.
Han: Actually, I like bagged sweets. But next to Joo Hyuk's seat, sweets are always piled up like a small supermarket. So I was secretly eating it and Sometimes I was caught and scolded.
Nam: She couldn't say it secretly... Han: (Shame) Actually, I ate it all (laugh)
Nam: (laugh) Yes, she ate it all.

3:36 Q. What is the farthest place you want to go?
Han: Joo-hyuk likes the inside of the blanket the most.
Nam: (laughs)
Han: Right? You don't want to go far Nam: That's right, what.. These days, you can even lie down and browse far away on the TV. The farthest place Jimin wants to go is...
Han: I'll give you a hint. Seeing the sky Nam: ah!! Where the aurora falls
Han: Hahahaha the aurora fell
Nam: The place she wants to go to is the northern lights.. Arctic region
Han: That's right, going to see the aurora is one of my bucket lists.
Nam: You have to wear warm clothes to see the aurora. If you wear it warmly like you wear it in Korea, it's really bad because it's cold. (Concerning Jimin) It's really... (cold) (slate)

Nam: Yes, we really enjoyed shooting our magazine Marie Claire, so please look forward to it. Han: Yes, our movie Josée will be released on December 10th (Korea) I hope many of you have a warm winter with our movie. Nam: Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Joombi said:

Here's the full translation 

Reveal hidden contents
Han: Hello, I'm Ji-min, who played the role of Josée in the movie Josée. nice to meet you
Nam: Hello, I’m Joo-hyuk, who played the role of Yeong-seok in the movie Josée. nice to meet you.

0:21 in the movie <Josée>, Joo-hyuk and Ji-min met again. This is a speculative interview to find out how close the two actors are. Answer by guessing the other person's answer to the question.

Nam: Shall we slate? One, two, three

0:28 Q. What did you do before coming to the studio today?
Han: Um... Joo Hyuk got into the car and watched YouTube or Netflix while listening to music.
Nam: DDANG! (nope)
Han: What did you do?
Nam: Wash..
Han: That's so natural, pass! Nam: (laugh)

Han: Oh so, you didn't watch YouTube on your phone?
Nam: Oh, I didn't do anything with my phone
Han: ah.. I am wrong!
Nam: (laugh)

Han : how about me?
Nam: You brush your teeth, wash, get into the car, and you're on the spot! Subtitle: Jimin's daily diary written by Joo Hyuk
Han: What did I do after brushing my teeth, washing, and getting in the car? (Hint)
Nam: (Hinted) Listening to the radio? Han: (nope) I have a book to read Nam: (Follow) Read the book to read! Han: (laugh)

1:08 Q. You tend to get close to the other actor quickly?
Han: He is being shy of strangers. But he tends to try to get close to the other person.
Nam: That's the answer! I tend to try very hard to get close to the other person, and at first I am very shy with strangers.
Han: How about me?
Nam: Noona is also shy with strangers at first. Noona is a person who keeps the line between people.
Han: Many people don't know well, but at first I tend to be shy with strangers. As Joo Hyuk said, The people I'm really close to seem to be limited.

1:36 Q. movie <Josée>, What was your favorite place to shoot?
Han: The most memorable place for him is the amusement park, and the most enjoyable place is Scotland! Nam: Um...
Han: (Sorry) Am I wrong? Isn't the amusement park the right answer? Nam: Yes, the amusement park is correct. But the place I enjoyed most was Mokpo rather than Scotland. (These two went on a gourmet tour and mountaineering at the time of the Mokpo filming) ate a lot of delicious things there..
Together: Oh right, we have a lot of memories in Mokpo
Han: and me?
Nam: A memorable filming location for her is an amusement park (see her notice)
Han: (Poker face)
Nam: Her most memorable filming location we've been with is Scotland Han: Oh~ That's the answer. I walk a lot while feeling the freedom I didn't feel in Korea, (Nam: yes) We go around freely like traveling, so I remember a lot. and For Josée, Josée's house(Mokpo) is a valuable space and is very memorable.

2:23 Q. What is the reaction to NG? Han: (Imitating Joo Hyuk's laughter) Ho Ho Ho Ho... Do you know how you laugh?
Nam: Yeah.. I laugh that way when I'm most embarrassed. To the embarrassment of making NG. Her words are correct. I'm always sorry for NG.
Han: And when He can't concentrate, hoo~ (follow Joo Hyuk's habit) (Laugh) 2:40
Nam: That's right, that's the answer Han: (How about me?)
Nam: When she pays NG, she says, "Sorry, I'll take it again."
Han: Oh, That's the answer (laugh)

2:49 Q. What foods are you eating when you are tired of shooting? spicy food? or Sweet food?
Han: Joo hyuk eats sweet food. Jelly, caramel
Nam: Yes i like sweet things like that. Sugar should be charged.
Han: Sweet things hahahaha
Nam: Why? Right
Han: Sweet things
Nam: Yep
Han: (She's talking about the name of Joo Hyuk's favorite Korean snack) He eats tremendously.
Nam: Yes, I eat a lot.
Han: And he can't eat spicy.
Nam: Right
Nam: She takes the snacks I eat and eats it. We charge the sugar together. I recharge her sugar.
Han: Actually, I like bagged sweets. But next to Joo Hyuk's seat, sweets are always piled up like a small supermarket. So I was secretly eating it and Sometimes I was caught and scolded.
Nam: She couldn't say it secretly... Han: (Shame) Actually, I ate it all (laugh)
Nam: (laugh) Yes, she ate it all.

3:36 Q. What is the farthest place you want to go?
Han: Joo-hyuk likes the inside of the blanket the most.
Nam: (laughs)
Han: Right? You don't want to go far Nam: That's right, what.. These days, you can even lie down and browse far away on the TV. The farthest place Jimin wants to go is...
Han: I'll give you a hint. Seeing the sky Nam: ah!! Where the aurora falls
Han: Hahahaha the aurora fell
Nam: The place she wants to go to is the northern lights.. Arctic region
Han: That's right, going to see the aurora is one of my bucket lists.
Nam: You have to wear warm clothes to see the aurora. If you wear it warmly like you wear it in Korea, it's really bad because it's cold. (Concerning Jimin) It's really... (cold) (slate)

Nam: Yes, we really enjoyed shooting our magazine Marie Claire, so please look forward to it. Han: Yes, our movie Josée will be released on December 10th (Korea) I hope many of you have a warm winter with our movie. Nam: Thank you!

Thank you a lot!!! :heart3: for sum it up and the clean version!!! Hahahahaa

it's hard to find an actress interviews in english since not many international fans could understand korean. But it is different if it was an actor cos' their fandom usually much bigger.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

I understand, she only let limited people in her life and it sees thru her actions. She doesn't like to act cute and  I've noticed to every BTS i've watched in her movies or dramas. Just one of the reasons, she had only one scandal i think. Or maybe she have learned from that experience.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Wish everyone a safe, healthy and jolly festive season :)

Sharing my favorite Dazzling bts that I have rewatched hundreds of times. Ji Min was not kidding when she said anytime she and JH had eye contacts they started crying again. Such is the power of the characters. May the new year continue to bring them heartfelt, successful productions:heart:

p/s off topic but little Dae Sang is too adorable!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! 

Here's a new moving cover from Marie Claire. :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJM5R7fhdWY/?igshid=17se9g6p0kzn

They look so comfortable with each other. To be honest I've never seen Jimin as comfortable like that to all her previous LM. Been a follower of Jimin since rooftop prince and the last time I shipped her with is the actor of 2015. Lols I hope theres a shipper thread for Jimin and Joohyuk coz theres a lot to talk about how close they are. :heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Joombi said:

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! 

Here's a new moving cover from Marie Claire. :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJM5R7fhdWY/?igshid=17se9g6p0kzn

They look so comfortable with each other. To be honest I've never seen Jimin as comfortable like that to all his previous LM. Been a follower of Jimin since rooftop prince and the last time I shipped her with is the actor of 2015. Lols I hope theres a shipper thread for Jimin and Joohyuk coz theres a lot to talk about how close they are. :heart2beat:

I think one of the reasons is because of their age gap. No scandal or whatsoever lol. They are very comfortable working and ji min can be close to him without thinking of any gossips, whatsoever.

We will see her sing lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJM_aQBJ_Vb/?igshid=fzbba4r399uk

Merry Christmas:wub:

• Love 6

:) From their conversations and interactions at various events since 2018, they appear very close which I’m happy about :wub: I think there are a lot of compatibilities in their characters- both are introverted and reserved, both love their families more than anything, both very dedicated in their careers and serious about building their crafts rather than just chasing popularity by picking cliche roles. I can go on and on

However beyond the harmony in looks (sooo beautiful and handsome! Ji Min is blessedly much younger than her age while JH is very mature), their 12 year age gap is not just about a number but it is also a generation gap. I am close to Ji Min in age and from my perspective, she sees JH like a mature dong saeng who she happily opens up to without worrying about any potential rumour like @richelle mentioned. If he was close to her age she probably would not have acted so comfortably for the same reason. Likewise, JH does treat her with a lot of respect too and around her I don’t see him being goofy :mrgreen: like he would around his peers. I love this boy and have been supporting him from his debut days. One thing among many others that I love about him is that he established and maintains very very good relationships with his sunbaes. He genuinely appreciates and learns from them which in turns improves himself while the sunbaes also appreciate him and are fond of him. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, richelle said:

I can't believe she will do all that lol. Until I am grinning from ear to ear:wub:

I am loving her more and more, she’s so adorable! I’ve been rewatching both! @richelle, i am so proud of her :gangnamstyle:

From Jimin’s IG story as posted by Himin012. Credit to the owner! 

CF26-ECEB-793-F-4642-9791-B7-F42-EBB1-F0

Party time dance time! Posted by Himin012 taken from Jimin’s IG story.

Credit to the owner

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJP35VDpJSy/?igshid=l6e4lcnxgj4h

C6-D9-B81-C-94-DA-4-C3-D-9136-81107-EF80

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1