Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

8 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle, thanks!  I am ok.  Haha been very busy so just silence read once awhile sending my hearts.  :wub:

Late wishes Happy Birthday to Ji Min. :D

Cant wait for Josee!!  Recap some laugh first.  Keke!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHPQPbIAYzQ/?igshid=brc7ns8933s4

Good to hear chinggu. Me as well, been very busy. Ji min is my stress reliever lol

There's another funny scene aside from this. The octopus scene lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I remember the sound of your footsteps walking towards me... :tears:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHWqBSgpiy8/?igshid=mzz4q6jqvsbd

Very interesting.  There is a remake in japanese anime version too.  The colour chosen is pastel and unlike original version the male lead is womaniser whereas anime is a dreamer.  What story is korean josee going to tell?

Credit to author

P.s. i think i may need to carry a bucket with me for the korean version based on trailer.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Omg thank you so much everyone for the teaser of Josee. It look so good and heartfelt. Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk are the most beautiful couple. Their chemistry is out of this world for me. Their friendship warms my heart like no others because they're my favorite team out of all her costar than Gong Yoo and Ji Sung. By the look of this, I know it will hit big. I believe in our girl and Nam Joo Hyuk. :fullofhearts:Good night girls.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Finally it's out, and was as I'm expected. The vibe Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk give is something UNEXPLAINABLE. I can already feel the emotion, excitement, and sorrowful performance these two will deliver. Waiting to bow my eyes out like The Light in your eyes. I'll save my excitement for later when the film is finally out. Good luck to both and Josee team. Ji Min never fail to give a brilliant performance.

Both give me the Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi vibes same with Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In. I love these three pairs the most. When seeing these three pairs together make my heart full.

Hehe my heart can't take this! What a beautiful couple. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHX6eOkJKIJ/?igshid=11vyd6zqdeiff

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@hjm_osn but I already cried yesterday after watching 577 Project :lol:

Also is there a clip/video anywhere of where to watch Han Ji Min Danbi project that was on MBC Sunday Sunday Night. I was reading up on it from articles what was shown in Zambia. Honestly, just reading made me cry too. Apparently, it is very easy to make me cry now. Even her instagram video made me emotional and it wasn't like I could understand what she had said when I first watched too.

• Like 5

If you're used to watching korean melo movies, Josee is no different when it comes to ending. I am actually used to it as I watched already a handful lol. To love and be loved than never to love at all. Their one of a kind love story. I am already excited. Wonder who will be the grandmother of Josee:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2