[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

2006020909152042377_1.jpg

Actually, this will be the third time the actors Jang Yong and Ryu Jin will be working together.

They first worked together in an old KBS drama in 1999, 유정 (Yoo Jung) that starred Choi Ji Woo, Ryu Jin, Jang Yong, and Park Jin Hee among others.

And then Jang Yong played Ryu Jin's dad in the drama, Oh! Must Win Bong Soon Young.

And this will also be the third time Ryu Jin works with Yoon Yuh Jung as they previously worked together in the KBS drama Who Is My Lover? and more recently in War of the Roses, where she played his mother-in-law.

:D

Another addition to the cast: Kim Gook Jin (김국진)

2006020912352136091_1.jpg

link to article

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinklegirl007

the supporting actress was also in Super Rookie with Eric **a must watch**

No she wasn't... she was the supporting actress in Lovers in Prague....

I watched Super Rookie and the supporting actress is definitely not her. I have no idea where you got that from?!

:D Ryu Jin fighting! Honestly, I thought I would be completely alone in cheering for him. So glad to know there will at least a couple others cheering with me. :)

cba9ou.jpgcoming200602090755140.jpg

Choi Bool Ahm is playing the president. :lol: His "PAH!" is hilarious!

More casting news:

2006020909152042377_1.jpg

Yoon Yuh Jung (윤여정) and Jang Yong (장용) have been added to the cast recently. They were previously paired together in the recent drama, Goodbye Sadness

link to article

yehey.. more updates on this drama.

really excited for eugene :w00t:

hope this will be good and will have high ratings

wat's kim gook jin's role?

I think he's going to play a good friend to Eugene's character.

The article said 친오빠처럼, like a good older brother.

진짜진짜좋아해 (mbc 4월1일 방송) 출연자 정보..

419d4bced9cc3.jpg

청와대 대통령 사저 여봉순 역 ★유진★

여봉순은 겉으로는 씩씩하고 속은 여린 성격으로 좌충우돌 에피소드를 거치며 번듯한 요리사가 되는 캐릭터다. 청정지역인 강원도 산골 마을에서 자라 타고난 요리 실력을 바탕으로 청와대에 입성, 대통령의 요리사가 되는 명랑하고 순진한 인물이다.

418888d7448e8.jpg

대통령 아들 장준한 역 ★류진★

류진이 맡은 장준원은 극중에서 의사로 나와 시골 출신으로 청와대 주방에서 일하는 유진과 가슴 아픈 사랑을 연기하게 된다.

untitled0ho.png

대통령 아들 경호원 남봉기 역 ★이민기★

남봉기는 청와대 식당 요리사 여봉순(유진)과 티격태격 싸우며 미운 정이 들어 대통령의 아들로 자신이 경호를 맡고 있는 장준원과 삼각관계를 이룬다.

28jq.png

대통령 역 ★최불암★

건국 이래 가장 청렴하고 도덕성이 뛰어난 대통령으로, 역사에 길이 남을 위대한 대통령보다는 '좋은 대통령'이 되고자 하는 인물이다.

무소속으로 출마해 대선전에서 기적적으로 대통령에 당선되어 큰 화제가 됐으며, 서울대 총학생회장 출신인 그는 구로공단 여공과의 사랑으로 지금의 영부인을 만났다.

wonderfulllife3_10.jpg

영부인 역 ★김혜옥★

37so.png

영양사 노진경역 ★윤세아★

진경은 명문대 식품영양학과를 졸업했으며 단아한 외모와 똑 부러지는 일처리로 청와대 부엌살림을 책임지는 인물. 콧대 높고 내숭 있는 여자로 청와대 경호원 봉기를 좋아해 주방 보조 여봉순과 대립하게 된다.

200511140057.jpg

청와대 목수 남대식 역 ★장용★

청와대 식당에서 일하는 아줌마 구향숙 역 ★윤여정★

장용은 청와대 목수이자 주인공 남봉기(이민기 분)의 아버지 남대식으로 출연한다.

구향숙은 남편과 사별했으며, 머리숱이 적은 것이 유일한 콤플렉스인 인물. 극중 남대식과 구향숙은 서로에게 호감을 갖게 되면서 중년의 로맨스를 보여줄 예정이다.

(비중있게 다뤄질 예정..)

cast14.jpg

여봉순 친구 역 ★김말숙★ (the typical best friend role of the main girl)

00440085_2.jpg

청와대 사진사 기형도 역 ★김국진★

극중 맡게된 기형도는 평소 말이 없고 내성적인 성격이지만, 청와대의 낯선 환경에 힘들어 하는 주인공 봉순(유진)에게만은 친오빠처럼 대하는 따뜻한 마음을 가진 인물이다.

More Daum Cafes:

http://cafe.daum.net/ggggggg159

http://cafe.daum.net/zinzinlike

http://cafe.daum.net/mbcturelove

http://cafe.daum.net/veryandverylove

http://cafe.daum.net/mbc3869

http://cafe.daum.net/love8133

*I would not recommend joining all of them because when the drama finally starts, there will probably be only 1 or 2 that will be the best ones to go to. But those (and the ones on the front page) are all the ones that exist for the drama.

Right now, I recommend joining any of these Daum Cafes:

http://cafe.daum.net/love8133

http://cafe.daum.net/mbc3869

http://cafe.daum.net/mbcturelove

so...Minki is the President's son's bodgyard? or the President's?

I didn't even notice that.

According to what was posted, it says he's a bodyguard for the President's son.

:crazy: For Ryu Jin:

대통령 아들 장준한 역 ★류진★

가슴 아픈 사랑 : heart-breaking love

In other words, UNREQUITED LOVE.

If it really turns out to be like that, I'm not going to be able to finish watching the drama! :angry:

대통령 아들 장준한 역 ★류진★

If it really turns out to be like that, I'm not going to be able to finish watching the drama! :angry:

thank goodness I'm a Minki fan (and it's great that MBC is promoting him)...he's already suffering unrequited love on Rainbow Romance at the moment

thank goodness I'm a Minki fan (and it's great that MBC is promoting him)...he's already suffering unrequited love on Rainbow Romance at the moment

:D No offense, but Ryu Jin is the KING of unrequited love. Just look at his roles in Summer Scent, Oh! Must Win Bong Soon Young, and right now in Seo Dong Yoh.

Maybe not the KING, but he's played the third wheel A LOT. It's long overdue he deserves something better.

And 3 Leaf Clover doesn't count because that was a crappy drama. (no offense to any fans of the drama, I watched the whole thing myself just for Ryu Jin) But that drama has been on everybody's list of the 10 worst dramas of 2005.

OH My! Again??? :wacko::wacko:

o well,.... I'm still gonna watch Ryu Jin no matter what! ^^

That's what it sounds like right now, but it could all change. So I'm not sure, but I'm hoping that it won't be like that.

Newest addition to the cast, another third party!

정소영, TV판 '내머리속의 지우개' 여주인공

20060213081008.573.0.jpgJung So Young

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] '대통령의 아들' 류진과 호흡

SBS TV '루루공주'에서 당찬 커리어우먼 역을 맡아 이미지 변신을 시도했던 탤런트 정소영이 7개월만에 안방 극장으로 돌아온다. 이번에는 스물 아홉의 나이에 알츠하이머병에 걸린 '대통령의 며느리'다.

정소영은 오는 4월 1일에 첫 방송될 예정인 MBC TV 주말 연속극 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'(가제. 극본 배유미, 연출 김진만)에서 '대통령의 아들'인 류진(장준원 역)의 상대역인 '고지수' 역에 캐스팅됐다.

극 중에서 정소영은 스물 아홉에 알츠하이머병에 걸려 3년 째 투병 생활 중이다. 흉부외과 전문의인 류진과 대통령(최불암)의 며느리로 과분하고 넘치는 사랑을 받으며 살아온 그녀는 촉망받는 방송국 성우로 5살 난 딸 아이의 엄마였다. 그러나 알츠하이머 병에 걸린 뒤, 정소영은 사랑했던 모든 기억을 잃게 된다.

정 소영은 화통하고 털털할 정도로 활기찬 성격의 소유자에서 병으로 갑자기 일곱 살 수준의 어린 아이로 변할 예정이다. 아내의 기억을 되돌리고자 헌신적으로 노력하는 류진과 하루 하루 기억을 잃어가는 정소영의 사랑이 흡사 영화 '내 머리속의 지우개'의 설정과 비슷해 시청자들에게 흥미를 불러일으킬 것으로 예상된다.

'진짜 진짜 좋아해'는 청와대 최고의 요리사를 꿈꾸는 산골 처녀 '여봉순'(유진)과 대통령 경호원으로 성장하는 동거남 '남봉기'(이민기)의 엽기 발랄한 러브스토리를 다루게 될 드라마로, 그 동안 베일에 가려진 청와대 사람들의 이야기를 밝고 경쾌하게 풀어낼 예정이다.

한 편, 정소영은 지난 1999년 MBC 공채탤런트 28기로 연예계에 입문했으며, 데뷔 1년만인 2001년 MBC 사극 ‘홍국영’의 여주인공을 맡아 그해 신인상 후보에도 올랐다. 이후 ‘야인시대’에서 시대를 풍미한 김두한의 첫사랑으로 출연, 청순한 매력을 발산한 데 이어 '루루공주'에서는 섹시미를 선보이는 등 연기 내공을 쌓아왔다.

['진짜 진짜 좋아해'에서 류진의 상대역이자 '대통령의 며느리'인 고지수 역에 캐스팅 된 정소영. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

(안지선 기자 ajs@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

link to article

I don't have time right now to look at the article, but all I know is she will going for Ryu Jin's character!

really really looking forward to watch this drama..eugene always seems doing her best in everything she does..she's a good actress indeed..i love her the first time i saw her in Wonderful life..never thought that she's actually a singer before she started acting..she's so talented..hope that this coming drama brings success to her..hope it will be a super hit!!!....i kinda like the pairing between her and lee minki..evethough he's younger but he has a lot of potential..who knows he'll become more popular after this... :D:)

Guest Access DENIED

대통령 아들 장준한 역 ★류진★

As if seeing him continuously heartbroken all the time in seo dong's song wasn't enough. We see him heartbroken again.

If there's a lllot of fans who are rooting for him, then the pds might change it. I probably would still watch it even if i feel sorry for him(much to my bitterness) just to see what happens.

is she the same actress that acted in the drama PRINCESS LULU? the other female interest of the male lead there in that drama...kinda looks like her... :huh:

I've never seen her before and I haven't watched Princess Lulu either, but I just checked her profile on Naver and it says she was in Princess Lulu so it's probably the girl you're thinking of. ;)

Jung So Young's character will be the token "sick girl" of every drama. :rolleyes:

But this time it's not Leukemia, it's Alzheimer's.

Guest *sayuri*

I've never seen her before and I haven't watched Princess Lulu either, but I just checked her profile on Naver and it says she was in Princess Lulu so it's probably the girl you're thinking of. ;)

Jung So Young's character will be the token "sick girl" of every drama. :rolleyes:

But this time it's not Leukemia, it's Alzheimer's.

+Thanks Jahye .....for the informations ....... :D

+wow, when I read Jung So Young going to play a "sick girl" with Alzheimer sickness ........kind of feel bad for her character ..... :unsure: ...... However, I'm Eguene's fan so I will support Eugene character all the ways, of course ..... :D

+I can't wait for this drama to come out ........I'm counting down the day .....and is 48 more days until the drama air.....yay!!!

Archived