• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my sassy girl

ughg i dont like the guy and the other people in her

im guessing that eugene will either play a really rich

or pooor girl

Guest swtan9e1

i'm looking forward to another eugene drama...i really liked save the last dance!

i think lee minki is a bit young for her but he's still cute and a great actor!! their character names are similar bong ki and bong soon lol! sounds more like they are brother and sister.

Guest Airine Pratama

how come i didn't notice this thread before T_T ...

but yay! eugene's new drama ... i saw all her 3 dramas before ... i hope this will be a romantic comedy one ...

lee min ki ... i think he's in one management company with dongwon ...

I believe Lee Min Ki is indeed the lead male in this drama!

first from twitchfilm.net, posted by X:

Former S.E.S. member Eugene has chosen her next project, the upcoming MBC Daily Drama 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (I Really Really Like You), which will mark her return to the small screen after a year. The star was last seen on MBC's 원더풀 라이프 (Wonderful Life) alongside Kim Jae-Won, and she will play the leading role in the show, which will start airing from April 1st. Written by Bae Yoo-Mi of 12월의 열대야 (Tropical Nights in December) and produced by Kim Jin-Man of 아일랜드 (Ireland), the Drama tells the story of Yeo Bong-Soon, a country girl who starts working as an assistant cook at the Blue House, and has a quirky love story with the President's bodyguard, called Nam Bong-Gi. Sounds like a mix of 대장금 (Dae Jang Geum) and 내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon), but we'll see in the coming weeks how this unfolds.

and according to this article, the basics given to me by purpletiger86: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...012412054874294

이민기, '현대판 장금이' 유진과 함께 청와대로

nopredict2005102108404110ri.jpg

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] MBC TV 청춘 시트콤 `레인보우 로망스`에서 대통령 경호실장을 꿈꾸는 경호학과 대학생으로 출연 중인 신인 연기자 이민기가 드라마 속에서 꿈을 이뤘다.

이민기는 오는 4월 1일 첫 방송 예정인 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’(가제, 극본 배유미, 연출 김진만)에서 청와대 경호원 `남봉기` 역에 캐스팅 돼 `봉순이` 유진과 함께 청와대로 향하게 된다.

극중 이민기 가 맡은 `남봉기`는 `여봉순` 유진과 못 말리는 앙숙 관계를 이루게 되는 남자 주인공으로, 유진과 한 집에서 동거를 하게 되면서 자신들도 모르는 사이에 운명적인 사랑에 빠져들게 된다.

`진짜 진짜 좋아해`는 시골 처녀 `여봉순`이 청와대로 들어가 요리사로 성장하며 벌이는 활약상과 대통령 경호원 `남봉기`와의 발랄한 러브스토리를 다루게 될 드라마로, ` 봉순 이`가 청와대 최고의 요리사로 성장하는 과정이 의녀 장금이 최고의 요리사로 성장해 나가는 내용을 담았던 드라마 `대장금`과 비슷해 주목을 받고 있다.

어리버리한 산골처녀 유진 의 경호원으로 `늘 푸른 소나무`가 되어 주게 될 이민기는 MBC 인기 일일극 ‘굳세어라 금순아’에서 금순이(한혜진)의 철부지 시동생 역으로 `2005 MBC연기대상`에서 신인상을 수상했으며, 6개월만에 부활한 MBC 베스트극장 `태릉선수촌`에서 유도 선수로 출연한 바 있다.

[`현대판 장금이`유진과 함께 청와대로 향하게 된 이민기. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

(안지선 기자 ajs@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

The title of the article:

Lee Min-Ki, 'Modern JangGeum' together with Eugene to the presidental Blue House

Lee Minki will be coming out in the drama as a bodyguard, named "Nam Bong-Gi" who works in the presidential Blue House. He and Eugene will be roomies, and that's how the 2 will fall in love with each other, since they'll be living together. The relationship of the 2 characters: they start off bickering with each other, and as they live with each other, they start falling in love without knowing.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Lee Minki will be coming out in the drama as a bodyguard, named "Nam Bong-Gi" who works in the presidential Blue House. He and Eugene will be roomies, and that's how the 2 will fall in love with each other, since they'll be living together. The relationship of the 2 characters: they start off bickering with each other, and as they live with each other, they start falling in love without knowing.

hmmm-- it does sound typical...reminds me a bit of full house and attic cat with the whole concept of living together...oh wells...it's eugene! im still gonna look out for this...

i dont know about the guy. so far, his pictures make me think he's a bit bleh (no offense to those who like him :sweatingbullets: ) but hu knows...i might change my opinion as soon as i see him with her :lol:

taken from the pinned thread, posted by CindyW888, I believe, this translation was from the 1st article posted on Lee Minki, and not the 1 just above that I had purpletiger86 summarize/translate:

1/24/06 – Lee Min Gi (이민기) will costar with Eugene in the weekend drama “Really Really Like (진짜 진짜 좋아해)” scheduled to be aired by MBC in April. He plays the role Nam Bong Gi (남봉기) who is a bodyguard working in the Presidential residence Chungwadae (청와대). He is handsome and has humorous and carefree personalities. Eugene plays the role Yu Bong Soon (여봉순) working in Chungwadae as a chef. They and the President’s son form triangle love relationship. LMG also acts in MBC youth sitcom “Rainbow Romance (레인보우 로망스)”.

So...there will be the president's son involved...

^ hahah.. I KNEW IT!!

They just had to pop out with the Presidents son.

sigh.. I guess the son will be the rich one. hahahha.

I wonder what kind of character the supporting girl will be.

thanks for the information creidesca, I don't know what this thread will be without you.

*updates once again. ^___^

Guest sweet_treats1812

^me too! if i know him and like him better than lee min ki, il probably be rooting for him and eugene to end up together!!! :lol: ok ok, it's too soon to start ranting~

Guest StylishAzNx07

Haha oh so lee min ki is the lead actor? I like him, but I think he would make a WEIRD match with Eugene :blink: iono i dont really like the minki-eugene pairing .... but i wont judge before watching the drama ... btw i wonder who the presidents son will b too :)

Archived