[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

Guest sweet_treats1812

These two articles came out on the same day. I was honestly looking forward to this drama so I hope the 2nd article is true.

The first article says that MBC decided to replace Eugene's role with someone else and to take the time to find a replacement, they are extending 'Let's Get Married' to 2 episodes.

The second article says that they will only replace Eugene if it comes to real dire circumstances. Also, they said that they could just write in the cast for 8 episodes so Eugene to wear a cast.

If the first article is right, I really think they are making a big mistake.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! no no no!!! bad bad thing to do!!!

oh pls dont replace eugene!!! im not even watching this drama anymore if she's not gonna be in it :tears:

jst do the second option and make her act out a role with her cast on...it's ok with us!!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[기사] "유진 대타 구합니다"...'진짜...' 여주인공 교체

2006.02.28 22:33

"유진 대타를 구합니다."

MBC는 새 주말드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'의 여주인공으로 지난달 24일 스노보드를 타다 팔이 부러지는 부상을 한 유진을 교체하기로 했다.

MBC는 유진이 지난달 27일 정밀 재검을 받은 결과 뼈가 아물기 위해서는 최소한 8주간 깁스를 해야 한다는 진단을 받음에 따라 여주인공 교체가 불가피하다는 내부 방침을 정하고, 새 연기자를 물색하기로 했다.

새 여주인공 캐스팅에 필요한 시간적 여유를 벌기 위해 현재 방영 중인 '결혼합시다'의 2부 연장도 검토 중이다. < 정경희 기자 gumnuri@>

[기사] 유진 전치 8주 돌파구? “대본 수술해 8회까지 깁스한 채 촬영 강행”

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

배우 유진이 병원 정밀검사 결과에서도 전과 똑같은 전치 8주 진단을 받았다.

유진 측은 27일 오후 “오늘 오후 병원 정밀검사를 받은 결과 두달동안 깁스를 해야한다는 진단을 받아 오후 8시쯤 깁스를 했다”며 “이후 뼈가 굳는 정도에 따라 결과를 지켜봐야할 것 같다”고 밝혔다.

지난 23일 스노보드를 즐기던 중 팔이 골절되는 부상을 입고 응급치료를 받았던 유진이 전치 8주 진단을 받으면서 오는 4월1일 첫방송될 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’(가제)의 출연 여부가 불투명해졌다.

유진측은 “주말드라마 출연 여부는 모두 MBC에 일임했다”고 입장을 밝혔다.

그러나 유진의 8주 진단에도 불구하고 MBC 드라마국 관계자는 “두달 동안 깁스를 한다고 해서 출연이 아주 불가능하지는 않다”고 출연 가능성에 대해 열어뒀다.

이 관계자는 “여자 원톱인데다 사투리 부분 연기 등을 같이 연습하는 등 드라마 시작에 많은 공을 들인 만큼 교체가 쉽지는 않다”고 안타까움을 전했다.

이어 “8회까지만 깁스를 하고 나오면 되기 때문에 대본을 수정하는 방안도 고려중”이라며 “배역 교체는 최악의 경우에 대비할 것”이라고 말했다.

한편, 이로 인해 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’ 팀은 다음 주초 잡혀있던 촬영 일정을 일단 연기할 계획이다.언제쯤 촬영을 재개할 지는 좀더 지켜봐야 구체적으로 나올 것으로 보인다.

이현 tanaka@newsen.co.kr

These two articles came out on the same day. I was honestly looking forward to this drama so I hope the 2nd article is true.

The first article says that MBC decided to replace Eugene's role with someone else and to take the time to find a replacement, they are extending 'Let's Get Married' to 2 episodes.

The second article says that they will only replace Eugene if it comes to real dire circumstances. Also, they said that they could just write in the cast for 8 episodes so Eugene to wear a cast.

If the first article is right, I really think they are making a big mistake.

oh no! is it true that MBC has decided to replace eugene??? :(

i hope its NOT TRUE! :angry:

oh we need to let MBC know that a lot of fans are anticipating this drama because of EUGENE..

that main reason im looking forward to the drama is because of EUGENE!

eugene got hurt already... i hope MBC wouldnt want to hurt her more by replacing her in the drama. :angry:

we ARE willing to wait...please just don't replace EUGENE.

MBC can just rewrite the script and make her character wear a cast in the first few episodes.

but if they really do decide to replace her, i lost my interest in watching this drama anymore.

Guest *sayuri*

oh no! is it true that MBC has decided to replace eugene??? :(

i hope its NOT TRUE! :angry:

oh we need to let MBC know that a lot of fans are anticipating this drama because of EUGENE..

that main reason im looking forward to the drama is because of EUGENE!

+I am totally agree with you ......Is there any way we can let MBC know that we "WANT" Eugene to be the main actress and not "ANYONE" else..... :unsure:

+I am totally agree with you ......Is there any way we can let MBC know that we "WANT" Eugene to be the main actress and not "ANYONE" else..... :unsure:

lets do that sayuri!

lets bombard MBC with emails... but i dont know MBC's e-add where we could send in our sentiments

Guest *sayuri*

lets do that sayuri!

lets bombard MBC with emails... but i dont know MBC's e-add where we could send in our sentiments

+Ahhhh.....that's too bad ......but let not put down our hope .....hopefully, someone else out there (who know MBC's e-add) would be kind enough to help us out ......*praying* .... :unsure:

+Would someone out there would be kind enough to give us MBC's email address?? .........please....please..... :tears:

If the first article is correct, that's just stupid of MBC, if they're going to extend Let's Get Married by 2 episodes to find a new lead, why can't they do the same thing, work around the script a bit and keep Eugene?

It takes the same effort, if not more to find a replacement as it will to adjust the script.

Guest shahju

please dont replace eugene with someone else..it 's so frustrating...please please..please tell MBC not to replace her.. :(:crazy::tears:

Well I can only say that if they recast and Eugene's not in it anymore, I'm not watching it. The only reason why I was looking forward to this was for Eugene ONLY, there's no point in me watching it if Eugene's not going to be in it.

Guest guiyeoni

awww i didn't know that~~ eugene unni's gonna be in a new drama!! weeeeeeee~~~ oh i miss her~~

wait...what? they r going to recast???? ....no...plz don't T___T i wanna see her~~

If the first article is correct, that's just stupid of MBC, if they're going to extend Let's Get Married by 2 episodes to find a new lead, why can't they do the same thing, work around the script a bit and keep Eugene?

It takes the same effort, if not more to find a replacement as it will to adjust the script.

EXACTLY!

+Well......I'm still praying and hoping that Eugene will not be replace and will get better soon ..... :rolleyes:

Count Down:

32 more days to go .....*still praying*

until there's the final word from MBC and until this show starts airing, im still praying and hoping that EUGENE will not be replaced.

continue to GET WELL SOON EUGENE!

Guest genn04

how sad....but Eugene's Health always comes first...they should just postpone like Eric's "WOLF", be respect...serious MBC does need to think that its their fault causing injuries to beautie EUGENE and my hero, ERIC for the fun, and now their in pain...espcially Eugene, they just turn their back on her like that. If it weren't for them, Eugene could've be out there happy.

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohhh~ let's all hope they dont replace eugene :( im so looking forward to seeing her in a new drama...

i think the only reason that the condiseration of eugene being re-casted was because they just started filming and the incident occurred. If the drama was like half to almost done, they would have kept her. But since the drama barely started filming, there is a high possibility that another actress will take her place.

i know, i hate it too. <3 euegene

hopefully they'll change the script a bit so that eugene can stay. *crossing fingers*

Guest sweet_treats1812

it seems that most of us will only watch this drama if eugene's in it..still, if ever they do replace her, wonder hu they'll replace her with? :huh:

*slaps self*

no no no~ i want eugene!!!!

SO RUDE >_< MBC! SO RUDE >_<

do they think eugene wants to get hurt???... of course not!

how do they think she would feel if they replace her??? <_<

so inconsiderate and rude of MBC if they do so.

but i keep my hopes up. i believe they're not like that. I believe the role is intended for EUGENE only!

Guest genn04

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUGENE....I MADE THIS JUST NOW SO YAL CAN SEE HOW MUCH WE LOVE AND CARE FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PERSON....EUGENE.

"This Is For You"

birthday.jpg

"Get Well Soon"

EugenesGetWell.jpg

Just stick withit...She'll be recover soon just like ERIC my love! remember it was Eric Birthday too while he was injured and get treatment at the hospital Poor Them Both...hopefully MBC better watch out next time...if they don't know how to prevent actress and actor from getting hurt or injury, they need to stop doing dangerous stuff. Oh well, praying hard for her.

Archived