[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

Guest john_anderton

hello again people!! :lol:

i'm trying to download the songs like candy version 2 by lee min ki and kim mi ri but the link seems to be expired..

can someone help me and reupload this?? please please.. :lol:

thanks in advance.. have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveAngel

Hello!

I have been looking for this drama to download with eng sub.. but I can seemed to find it..The Bitetorrent is taking so long time.. My sister know where to download it..But she won't tell me:( And I did read IUPHIMHAN answer but it was only 1-12 ep... Do anyone know where I can get the whole drama with eng sub?

Guest IUPHIMHAN

LoveAngel: I already replied to your message. We do have from epi 1-34, the link of epi 1-12 was uploaded by one member, and underneath, the link from 1-34 episode was voluntarily uploaded by another member. If you have any trouble, let me know. I just watched this drama myself a week ago and did not have any probs. with the link.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eckatuts

whoa!, ive just finished watching this.. i love it!!, i like the ending.. im learning to like lee min ki.. heehee although he's not that good looking, i still find him cute after watching the whole series and now consider him one of my favorites.. i think he's a good actor.. i like the bridge scene where they said i love you to each other.. sweet!!!

i'm just wondering if anyone have link for ep33 [non cbox]... i cant dw it..

i would be great if u can send it to me.. :)

thanks!

• 3 months later...

After 2 long years...

YA Entertainment's release of I Really, Really Like You will be out earlier than expected! End of September instead of end of October ^_^

irrlyjx6.jpg

* Screen Format : Anamorphic Widescreen

* Sound Mix : Dolby 2.0

* Extras : Inside: Exclusive YAE Reference Booklet

Vol. 1 consists of 6 DVDs with Episode 1-18.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/i-really-really-...-0-en/info.html

Unlike other DVD releases of I Really Really Like You (TW, Japan), this one will be in Anamorphic Widescreen. And it looks like for any who purchase the set, a Reference Booklet to the drama!

Oh, oh...and I just noticed that Vol. 1 will contain EP 1-18. That means Vol. 2 should have the remaining 16 episodes on 6 discs, leaving only the final EP on the final disc. So, we could be getting some extra goodies, unless YA decides to fill up the rest of the disc with 20-min preview clips of other YA releases.

• 4 months later...
Guest jaejoongie <3

This drama is just hilarious! I loved it. It always leaves me wanting for more. Ah~ I loved Lee minki in this drama. And there are characters which frustrates me to no end. (I'm sure there are people like that in real life too which is more annoying).

But I really recommend everyone to pick up this drama because it's really worthwhile ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest run_lola_run

If anyone is interested in watching this on tv w/eng subs and lives in Southern California, they are showing this on channel 18.3 MBC-D, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 pm to 1! Episode 1-2 just aired this week. :D

edit:

IRRLY will be airing on MBC-D M-Friday @ 5AM, 12PM, and 6:45PM

I loved the drama. It made me cry everytime. But even until now, I still didn't the casting that much. But the acting made up for some of it. And another thing that I don't like is the dialect. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest charmedjean

After 2 long years...

* Screen Format : Anamorphic Widescreen

* Sound Mix : Dolby 2.0

* Extras : Inside: Exclusive YAE Reference Booklet

Vol. 1 consists of 6 DVDs with Episode 1-18.

Unlike other DVD releases of I Really Really Like You (TW, Japan), this one will be in Anamorphic Widescreen. And it looks like for any who purchase the set, a Reference Booklet to the drama!

Oh, oh...and I just noticed that Vol. 1 will contain EP 1-18. That means Vol. 2 should have the remaining 16 episodes on 6 discs, leaving only the final EP on the final disc. So, we could be getting some extra goodies, unless YA decides to fill up the rest of the disc with 20-min preview clips of other YA releases.

I bought part 1~ ^^;; I must say, the Anamorphic Widescreen is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they did this for the other Eugene dramas as well~ T.T

The reference book is pretty good as well~ it gives a little summary of each chapter :)

I need to save up for part 2.........

Guest charmedjean

I bought Vol. 2 for only $46 at rightstuf.com when they had the end of the year special for YA DVD sets. So definitely be on the lookout for savings of any you can find.

Thanks for the site name^^;; it's around $53 now, $53 is the cheapest that I have seen~

Does part 2 come with any extras then? ^^;; hopefully my copy will arrive soon :)

Guest charmedjean

nope, no extras unless you count a 20min promotional clip of the drama "Be Strong Geum-soon"

Ah.... such a pity :-(

Thank you for letting me know~ at least there were lots of NG clips which were broadcasted on tv back in 2006~ I guess that's more than enough ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest xpopcornx

Hey there.

Does anyone know where I can watch this drama online?

I watched it on mysoju till ep 18. But all the other episodes are removed. :tears: :tears:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived