[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

Guest sweet_treats1812

I've never seen her before and I haven't watched Princess Lulu either, but I just checked her profile on Naver and it says she was in Princess Lulu so it's probably the girl you're thinking of. ;)

Jung So Young's character will be the token "sick girl" of every drama. :rolleyes:

But this time it's not Leukemia, it's Alzheimer's.

ooohhh~ alzheimer's huh? this shud be cool...sort of like a moment to remember :lol: im glad it's not leukemia..that disease is so over-used...seriously...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *sayuri*

im also counting the days til this drama starts :rolleyes:

+hihihi....I'm glad to knows that I'm not the only one ..... B) ....Let count them together should we?? ... :D

Guest trulime

i didn't like eugene until i saw wonderful life and last dance for you. can't wait for the next one.. wth, lee minki? haha, he seems to beggetin gpretty popular these days.

looks like this drama (if it's replacing MBC's Let's Marry) will be in competition w/ the upcoming KBS weekend drama starring Lee Tae Ran, Ko Joo Won, Lee Seung Ki and others (writer of the KBS weekend drama is the one who was responsible for such hits as Terms of Endearment/Conditions of Love and My Rosy Life), which will start airing the same day. And if I'm not wrong, they'll likely be airing at the same timeslots?

Ack, I know I'll be watching both dramas.

FINALLY UPDATED!

Has an official name been given to RyuJin's character or no?

Ryu Jin - 장준한 Jang Joon Han

Yoon Seh Ah - 노진경 Noh Jin Kyung

Jung So Young - 고지수 Go Ji Soo

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the update!!! we still have more than a month to go... :phew:

I'm a little confused because different articles have 2 different names for RJ's character. It's either 장준한 or 장준원 (Jang Joon Han or Jang Joon Won). I've seen both names being used several times. :wacko:

Some new articles.. nothing too important. Sorry Minki fans, but I didn't see anything with him.

한 드라마에 유진-류진 출연, '헷갈리네!'

N2006021718125189301.jpg

'진짜 진짜 좋아해!'엔 두명의 유진이 있다?

9420060218_22624142.jpg

유진, 좌충우돌 '청와대 요리사'로 변신?!

b020060218_22624599.jpg

They start filming on the 20th. :)

it's so confusing..so confusing..who is the lead actor for the drama..ryu jin or minki..personally i love minki to be the lead..i don't really like ryu jin..if ryu jin is the hero i probably not going to watch this drama... :(:(

Guest StylishAzNx07

^me too. although ryu jin is pretty good looking, im dont really like his acting. id rather have lee minki as the lead actor, although ryu jin is like always the third wheel.

Guest smallfry

thanks for the update! :) i always find it hard to remember the characters' names..heehee.

I'm a little confused because different articles have 2 different names for RJ's character. It's either 장준한 or 장준원 (Jang Joon Han or Jang Joon Won). I've seen both names being used several times. :wacko:

Some new articles.. nothing too important. Sorry Minki fans, but I didn't see anything with him.

한 드라마에 유진-류진 출연, '헷갈리네!'

N2006021718125189301.jpg

'진짜 진짜 좋아해!'엔 두명의 유진이 있다?

9420060218_22624142.jpg

유진, 좌충우돌 '청와대 요리사'로 변신?!

b020060218_22624599.jpg

They start filming on the 20th. :)

20th of this month??? looking forward to more updates and press conference pics and news :w00t:

although i've seen ryu jin act in OH PHILSEUNG (i ddnt like his character there) and havent seen any minki drama yet...i'll just go with the flow of the story as soon as this drama's gonna come out. and there see if who i'll like to end up with eugene's character.

but whoever eugene's partner in a drama, my support goes for her always :)

what I got from Minki's cafe, w/ regards to roles of some of the other actors/actresses...

장민호 (최불암) - 현직 대통령, 준원의 아버지

오영실 (김혜옥) - 영부인

고지수 (정소영) - 준원의 아내. 알츠하이머 병으로 투병중

남대식 (장용) - 청와대 목수. 봉기의 아버지

구향숙 (윤여정) - 청와대 식당 아줌마

이상직 (윤승원) - 청와대 경호부장. 봉기를 아끼는 상사

강산 (김창완) - 대통령의 요리사. 봉순의 스승

기형도 (김국진) - 대통령의 사진사

OH My! Again??? :wacko::wacko:

o well,.... I'm still gonna watch Ryu Jin no matter what! ^^

@.@ come on! give Ryujin a break :P

make him the lead for once :D hehehe...

anyway, it doesn't matter... at least I can see eugene in drama once again :D

Guest jkan93l

ohoh.. that's cool... evene though RYujin didn't get the lead... he'll be a big part of the drama.. i wanted to other guy to be the lead... he seems more to be like bodyguard like figure.. and Ryujin to the the son of the dude...what you ma call it... but eveything.. looks good.. i can't wait... counting down the dayssssssssssss

reposting from the News thread, translated by CindyW888:

2/17/06 – On 2/20, Eugene and Ryu Jin will start filming their new weekend drama “Really Really Like You (진짜 진짜 좋아해)”scheduled to be aired by MBC on 4/1. The drama portrays the story of family chefs, body guards, kitchen maids, a 40-year-old carpenter, and a photographer serving in the Presidential residence Chungwadae (청와대).

Eugene plays the role Yu Bong Soon (여봉순) who lived with her grandmother in countryside. After Bong Soon’s grandmother passed away, she moves to Seoul and studies to be a chef. Ryu Jin plays the role Jang Joon Won (장준원) who is the President’s son having handsome appearance and warm mind. However, Joon Won’s wife contracts Alzheimer’s disease (알츠하이머병) and it is painful for him to watch his wife suffering. In the meantime, Bong Soon, working as a chef in Chungwadae, always cheers Joon Won’s heart with her smiles. Actor Choi Bul Ahm (최불암) plays the President Jang Min Ho (장민호). Actress Yoon Yu Jung (윤여정) plays a senior maid Goo Hyang Sook (구향숙) and actor Kim Chang Wan (김창완) plays a chef Seu Seung (스승) working in the kitchen.

So, Ryu Jin has a wife in the drama!

@.@ come on! give Ryujin a break :P

make him the lead for once :D hehehe...

anyway, it doesn't matter... at least I can see eugene in drama once again :D

huh?

I think you misunderstood my post -_-

I'm SO rooting for RYU JIN here...lol...

and from the news CindyW88 posted, funny how the news didn't mention LMK at all... @____@

weird.... so where will LMK fit into the story? as a bodyguard of Ryu Jin and they'll both fight for Eugene's love? ahaks.... interesting.... ^^

*now I really really really hope Ryu Jin is the lead!* YAY! :D

huh?

I think you misunderstood my post -_-

I'm SO rooting for RYU JIN here...lol...

and from the news CindyW88 posted, funny how the news didn't mention LMK at all... @____@

weird.... so where will LMK fit into the story? as a bodyguard of Ryu Jin and they'll both fight for Eugene's love? ahaks.... interesting.... ^^

*now I really really really hope Ryu Jin is the lead!* YAY! :D

well, it's just the first day of filming, and Minki likely won't have any scenes yet, especially when he's still working on RR. Anyways, I actually found another article which mentions about Minki and Eugene and what their characters will be like.

All I can say right now is that since Ryu Jin's character has a wife, and unless she dies [i rather hope not], he better NOT think of any other woman...that's just a total turnoff right now for me if he has romantic feelings for Eugene.

Also, the carpenter is played by actor Jang Yong, and besides being the carpenter, from what I posted previously about the actors/actresses and the short description of their roles, he is also going to be Minki's father.

Guest StylishAzNx07

im still confused ... so minki isnt the lead actor? and the first news i remember that came out on this drama ..said that hes the costar of eugene. :blink:

what I got from Minki's cafe, w/ regards to roles of some of the other actors/actresses...

장민호 (최불암) - 현직 대통령, 준원의 아버지

오영실 (김혜옥) - 영부인

고지수 (정소영) - 준원의 아내. 알츠하이머 병으로 투병중

남대식 (장용) - 청와대 목수. 봉기의 아버지

구향숙 (윤여정) - 청와대 식당 아줌마

이상직 (윤승원) - 청와대 경호부장. 봉기를 아끼는 상사

강산 (김창완) - 대통령의 요리사. 봉순의 스승

기형도 (김국진) - 대통령의 사진사

I tried my best to translate.. if anyone could fix any of my translations, please do. :)

Jang Min Ho (Choi Bool Ahm) - the President, Joon Won's father

Oh Young Sil (Kim Hye Wook) - the First Lady

Go Ji Soo (Jung So Young) - Joon Won's wife. Inflicted with Alzheimer’s

Nam Dae Shik (Jang Yong) - works in Presidental house, Bong Gi's father (capenter?)

Goo Hyang Sook (Yoon Yuh Jung) - works in Presidental house dining service

Lee Sang Jik (Yoon Seung Won) - head of a department in Presidental office, Bong Gi's superior/boss which has bad relationship

Kang San (Kim Chang Wan) - President's chef, Bong Soon's teacher

Gi Hyung Do (Kim Gook Jin) - President's photographer

Eugene, Minki, and Yoon Seh Ah weren't on the list..

Ahn Hye Kyung will also be joining the cast.

안혜경 기상캐스터, MBC 주말극으로 연기자 데뷔

2006022009500524418_1.jpg

His wife?? I completely missed that in the article! I thought she was an ex-lover.. :lol: This drama just got twice as interesting now!! :w00t:

Archived