kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minki(?) and eugene during filming from daum cafe:

img581tmp3ne.jpg

img591tmp3co.jpg

I guess there isn't much of Ryu Jin since he's still filming Suh Dong Yoh..

That's Minki right? That's what it said on the daum cafe..

Eugene's going to be looking up a lot during the drama! These guys are tall! :lol:

seems that eugene is sporting her SAVE THE LAST DANCE hairstyle... ponytail and bangs. cute! :rolleyes:

:( Bad news!

유진 전치 8주 부상, MBC 주말극 비상

2006022419564603605_1.jpg

유진, 악! 전치 8주부상 ‘드라마 어떻해’

200602242106061110_1.jpg

유진, 별다른 외상 없어…현재 휴식중

Eugene has hurt herself while snowboarding. She broke her left arm and they say she will need 8 weeks to completely heal. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any other injuries, but she is currently resting at home.

NOOO!! MINGKI HAS TO STAY IN RAINBOW ROMANCEE!!! NOO!!!

no offense, but i'm really glad minki is leaving non stop. this season absolutely SUCKS and he deserves to get out of it and do an actual drama that will get some viewers. [:

-S0LLY ^3^

UPDATED THE FIRST PAGE

So, Ryu Jin has a wife in the drama!

I have an odd feeling that they're going to kill off RyuJin's wife. haha..

If not, I can't see him cheating on his wife. that's just wrong :vicx:

*crosses fingers* I hope MinKi is the lead man.

Here's some pictures of Eugene!

013hw.jpg

010bp.jpg

011ou.jpg

012iw.jpg

Guest StylishAzNx07

minki(?) and eugene during filming from daum cafe:

img581tmp3ne.jpg

img591tmp3co.jpg

I guess there isn't much of Ryu Jin since he's still filming Suh Dong Yoh..

That's Minki right? That's what it said on the daum cafe..

Eugene's going to be looking up a lot during the drama! These guys are tall! :lol:

yep. :lol: minki is TALL but ryujin is even taller. hes hecka tall.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Eugene has hurt herself in while snowboarding. She broke her left arm and they say she will need 8 weeks to completely heal. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any other injuries, but she is currently resting at home.

omg!!! how is she now??? the poor girl :( pls get better soon eugene!!!

UPDATED THE FIRST PAGE

I have an odd feeling that they're going to kill off RyuJin's wife. haha..

If not, I can't see him cheating on his wife. that's just wrong :vicx:

*crosses fingers* I hope MinKi is the lead man.

Here's some pictures of Eugene!

013hw.jpg

010bp.jpg

011ou.jpg

012iw.jpg

heeey~ when was this? are these pics recent?

thanks for sharing by the way ;)

get well soon eugene... hoping for her fast recovery.

------------

i wonder if the pilot airing of these drama will be delayed because of what happened...?!?!

looking forward to more updates

+Another day has pass ......and still *praying* for Eugene get better soon ...... :rolleyes:

Count Down:

35 more days .....*praying*

Thanx for counting the days for us...really appreciate...that makes my day goes faster...so sorry to hear that she is injured...praying for her right now....at first i was praying for ERIC...now i will start praying for Eugene....gotta show her luv........get well soon....can't wait for your drama.

Guest jkan93l

get well soon eugene.. poor gurl...

hopefully drama will not be delayed... i 'm really looking forward to it...

if not.. take all the time to heel..

Guest sweet_treats1812

i pray she gets better soon too~ and i hope the drama wont be delayed because of this...but if ever it needs to, then of cors that's ok...jst as long as eugene gets better!!!

Guest MeiLin83

[기사] "유진 대타 구합니다"...'진짜...' 여주인공 교체

2006.02.28 22:33

"유진 대타를 구합니다."

MBC는 새 주말드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'의 여주인공으로 지난달 24일 스노보드를 타다 팔이 부러지는 부상을 한 유진을 교체하기로 했다.

MBC는 유진이 지난달 27일 정밀 재검을 받은 결과 뼈가 아물기 위해서는 최소한 8주간 깁스를 해야 한다는 진단을 받음에 따라 여주인공 교체가 불가피하다는 내부 방침을 정하고, 새 연기자를 물색하기로 했다.

새 여주인공 캐스팅에 필요한 시간적 여유를 벌기 위해 현재 방영 중인 '결혼합시다'의 2부 연장도 검토 중이다. < 정경희 기자 gumnuri@>

[기사] 유진 전치 8주 돌파구? “대본 수술해 8회까지 깁스한 채 촬영 강행”

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

배우 유진이 병원 정밀검사 결과에서도 전과 똑같은 전치 8주 진단을 받았다.

유진 측은 27일 오후 “오늘 오후 병원 정밀검사를 받은 결과 두달동안 깁스를 해야한다는 진단을 받아 오후 8시쯤 깁스를 했다”며 “이후 뼈가 굳는 정도에 따라 결과를 지켜봐야할 것 같다”고 밝혔다.

지난 23일 스노보드를 즐기던 중 팔이 골절되는 부상을 입고 응급치료를 받았던 유진이 전치 8주 진단을 받으면서 오는 4월1일 첫방송될 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’(가제)의 출연 여부가 불투명해졌다.

유진측은 “주말드라마 출연 여부는 모두 MBC에 일임했다”고 입장을 밝혔다.

그러나 유진의 8주 진단에도 불구하고 MBC 드라마국 관계자는 “두달 동안 깁스를 한다고 해서 출연이 아주 불가능하지는 않다”고 출연 가능성에 대해 열어뒀다.

이 관계자는 “여자 원톱인데다 사투리 부분 연기 등을 같이 연습하는 등 드라마 시작에 많은 공을 들인 만큼 교체가 쉽지는 않다”고 안타까움을 전했다.

이어 “8회까지만 깁스를 하고 나오면 되기 때문에 대본을 수정하는 방안도 고려중”이라며 “배역 교체는 최악의 경우에 대비할 것”이라고 말했다.

한편, 이로 인해 ‘진짜 진짜 좋아해’ 팀은 다음 주초 잡혀있던 촬영 일정을 일단 연기할 계획이다.언제쯤 촬영을 재개할 지는 좀더 지켜봐야 구체적으로 나올 것으로 보인다.

이현 tanaka@newsen.co.kr

These two articles came out on the same day. I was honestly looking forward to this drama so I hope the 2nd article is true.

The first article says that MBC decided to replace Eugene's role with someone else and to take the time to find a replacement, they are extending 'Let's Get Married' to 2 episodes.

The second article says that they will only replace Eugene if it comes to real dire circumstances. Also, they said that they could just write in the cast for 8 episodes so Eugene to wear a cast.

If the first article is right, I really think they are making a big mistake.

Guest *sayuri*

These two articles came out on the same day. I was honestly looking forward to this drama so I hope the 2nd article is true.

The first article says that MBC decided to replace Eugene's role with someone else and to take the time to find a replacement, they are extending 'Let's Get Married' to 2 episodes.

The second article says that they will only replace Eugene if it comes to real dire circumstances. Also, they said that they could just write in the cast for 8 episodes so Eugene to wear a cast.

If the first article is right, I really think they are making a big mistake.

+Wow.....are you serious .....this can't be .. :unsure: ...I am really looking forward to see this drama ....especially of Eugene ... :tears: .....If they decided to replace her with someone else ....what the purpose of wanting to see it ....Anyways, I praying this is not true .....and hopefully, the second article is what the actual out come will turn out to be ...... :tears:

Still count down:

33 more days ...*praying* for the main actress is Eugene

Archived