[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest june1ov3

awww.. isn't eugene a little too old for lee minki??

anyway; i'll be glad to watch this drama, a drama with only leeminki as the main guy character!~ yayy!

i can't wait until aprill =)

plays the president's bodyguard whom eugene's character falls in love with but hmmm maybe the twist would have to be eugene falling in love with the president's son as the story progressess...

hahahaha many ideas pops in my head for the storyline of this drama.

sooo excited to see eugene act again...

and yeah im curious how they would make minki look in this drama coz they say he's 4 years younger than eugene in real life.

ha ha that's what i thought so...

wonder who's gonna play the president's son?!?

Guest whizzer's_rose

Eugene plays the role of 여봉순, Yeo BongSoon, a country girl. who ends up becoming an assistant cook at Blue House and falls in love with The President's bodyguard named 남봉기 (Nam BongKi) played by 이민기 (Lee MinKi). BongSoon and BongKi room/live together. Choi BoolAm is playing the president at Chungwadae (청와대). A love triangle sparks between BongSoon, BongKi, and the President's son.

*credits to yeohweping, pegster, creidesca and CindyW888

any more info?

a cook again? :w00t: what's with korean dramas these days? they've been using COOKS like in Only You, Jewel in the Palace and I think Kim San Soon too (right?) is this the current trend?

I want to watch Eugene though...she's one of my favorites but I'm a bit dissappointed because of all the roles they want to play with the COOK role again :tears:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ooohh-- that's ok...dont mind all the cook frenzy :lol: i think it wud be interesting to see her in that role, see how she plays it all out...

like everyone else..im curious to know who the president's son is gonna be... :rolleyes:

Guest Hae_Won

i wonder who will play the presidents son...

Hey, Richard. Maybe YOU should audition for the role of the president's son. B) *wink wink* ;) Hehehe! Just kidding. :P

a cook again? :w00t: what's with korean dramas these days? they've been using COOKS like in Only You, Jewel in the Palace and I think Kim San Soon too (right?) is this the current trend?

I want to watch Eugene though...she's one of my favorites but I'm a bit dissappointed because of all the roles they want to play with the COOK role again :tears:

Hi Whizzer's_rose! :)

I had the same thoughts as you when I heard that Eugene is gonna play a cook? What another COOK? I think we should rest the role of a cook for a while since in year 2004 (Jewel in the Palace) and 2005 (MNIKSS) had put COOKS in the limelight already. I don't know how much concentration they are going let Eugene's role as a cook to develop in the story. I hope it'll be different from the previous storyline....looking forward to see her in the new drama. :rolleyes::wacko::)

lee minki and eugene sounds like siblings they both have bong.

i agree.. i still cant picture them playing as a sweethearts in a drama and that minki does look younger than eugene.

the storyline sounds too typical. but whatever, i'll watch it for eugene. i guess most of us are watching this because of that. =D she's beautiful.

yes.. i'll support eugene whoever her leading man is.

hope the story is good too.

Guest suejinners

^ yeah lmk and eugene is an odd pair. but hes not too bad of an actor for a shin in.

If you watch Ggoom Soon ah. you would like him more. Rainbow romance doesn't do him any justice

anyone care to translate/summarize this article...it might discuss more on Lee Minki's role as a bodyguard?

이민기, 알고보니 경호원 전문배우?

2006012714472322753_1.jpg

탤런트 이민기는 경호원 전문배우?

MBC 청춘시트콤 '레인보우 로망스'(연출 김민식)에 출연 중인 이민기가 경호원 역할과의 남다른 인연을 공개했다.

최근 이민기 는 MBC가 오는 4월 방송예정인 주말극 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'(극본 배유미ㆍ연출 김진만)에서 남자 주인공 청와대 경호원 남봉기 역에 캐스팅됐다.

이민기의 소속사 한 관계자는 "이민기가 이번에도 또 경호원 역을 하게 됐다"며 "이민기와 경호원 역할 간에 남다른 인연이 있는 것 같다"고 말했다.

이어 관계자는 "주어진 역할에 최선을 다했을 뿐인데 우연이 겹친 것 같다"며 "신기할 따름"이라고 덧붙였다.

사실 이민기는 현재 출연 중인 시트콤 '레인보우 로망스'에서도 뜻하지 않은 아버지의 사업실패로 좌절을 경험했지만, 대통령 경호실장이 되겠다는 큰 꿈을 가슴에 품은 채 학업에 매진하는 경호학과 학생으로 출연 중이다.

이에 앞서 이민기는 지난해 8월 방송된 KBS1 '드라마시티'의 '계룡산 부용이'(극본 노덕ㆍ연출 윤성식)에서도 '무술고수' 부용이의 친구로 경호원을 꿈꾸는 형수 역을 맡았었다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

butthegirl@mtstarnews.com(김지연)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0129081211426b6

can't wait......good pairing.....wow.....soo so good....people saying that MBC suck big time...i don't think so....cause "GOONG" seems interesting for lot of people....plus....of course....ERIC my belove one In "WOLF"....and than...."I Really, really like you" starring: EUGENE and Lee MinKi.....tight Cast there....people....come on....DON"T RUIN IT.

Archived