[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emma007

Some of the titles for upcoming drama really crack me up. Guess they are running out of idea's or somethings.

I hope it turns out to be good b/c I love Eugene a lot, but as of right now, it sounds a little bit weird. I hope I am wrong though!! I really do!!

Who is the male lead?

From Daum:

e8cy.png

Maybe the male leads are equal? :unsure:

Impatiently waiting for more news + info on the drama as each day passes.. ^_^

omigosh... I really really hope they decide Ryu Jin to be the male lead *fingers crossed* :sweatingbullets:

hopefully they haven't decided yet and perhaps can give the chance to Ryu Jin.

No offense to Lee Minki's fans though.... :D

Guest StylishAzNx07

omigosh... I really really hope they decide Ryu Jin to be the male lead *fingers crossed* :sweatingbullets:

hopefully they haven't decided yet and perhaps can give the chance to Ryu Jin.

No offense to Lee Minki's fans though.... :D

I think both are the lead actors.

No offense to RYUJIN fans ... but if hes the lead actor i think the drama wont turn out too good .. sorry but he cannot act too well. :mellow: I remember seeing that last drama of his ... uhh Rose War or something like that? i stopped watching it cuz i didnt like his acting ...

I HOPE minki is the lead actor along with RYUJIN then it will turn out better imo ..

Even Ryujin is not the male lead in Oh Philseung, I really like him there with Chaerim :D

so I am looking forward for their (Yoojin/Eugene and Ryujin) tandem hehe

:D That's exactly what I want!!! Yay! Another fan on Ryu Jin's side. :)

I couldn't finish watching any of his dramas because it frustrated me so much how he always played the third wheel in everything!!! You named them all: summer scent, oh! blah blah blah, seo dong yoh.

In fact, all the dramas he's been in that I've watched all the way through, are the ones where he doesn't play the third wheel: Who Is My Love, 3 Leaf Clover, Soon Jung, and Silk Flower (<- one the best dramas ever! check it out: 비단향꽃무)

While 3 Leaf Clover was a pretty horrendous drama, I stuck with it just to see Ryu Jin get Hyori in the end.

Funny how he got with Finkl, now he has a chance with SES.

I'm rooting for Ryu Jin & Eugene all the way!

Wow Eugen has been getting a lot of rolls and Ive notice that she has been doing a good job on acting........ Keep it up :) I will have to check it out when the series comes out....

Oh my gosh! Of course! Who doesn't like EUGENE?! I started the Eugene fanlisting and it's not yet on it's one year but so many were already listed on the fanlisting!

Plus Eugene has a charisma :) and she was loved by people because she loves her fans/people who like her ;D

:D Hello, fellow Ryu Jin fan! I think you and I will be quite lonely cheering for Ryu Jin in this drama. That's OK though, at least I'm not alone like I thought I would be. :)

ADD ME ON THE LIST! I want RYUJIN and EUGENE to END up this drama :w00t:

I think Lee MinKi fits the role better because the tittle "I Really Really Like You" says it all...sounds like a childish lovely comdy romance....but overall it really don't matter....RyuJin makes a good pair with her also, because he is one Handsom-ish guy....but lets not ruin their part. Please.

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for telling me who she is queer! coz i seriously had no idea..

crap, now i feel so stupid..i have NO IDEA who these people are..i only know eugene!!! :lol: oh wells--at least i have some new actors to familiarize myself with... :phew: i dont know yet who i want eugene to end up with (although it's really still too early for that hahaha--) i'll wait and see how it goes...

Even Ryujin is not the male lead in Oh Philseung, I really like him there with Chaerim :D

so I am looking forward for their (Yoojin/Eugene and Ryujin) tandem hehe

Oh my gosh! Of course! Who doesn't like EUGENE?! I started the Eugene fanlisting and it's not yet on it's one year but so many were already listed on the fanlisting!

Plus Eugene has a charisma :) and she was loved by people because she loves her fans/people who like her ;D

ADD ME ON THE LIST! I want RYUJIN and EUGENE to END up this drama :w00t:

:D Ryu Jin fighting! Honestly, I thought I would be completely alone in cheering for him. So glad to know there will at least a couple others cheering with me. :)

cba9ou.jpgcoming200602090755140.jpg

Choi Bool Ahm is playing the president. :lol: His "PAH!" is hilarious!

More casting news:

2006020909152042377_1.jpg

Yoon Yuh Jung (윤여정) and Jang Yong (장용) have been added to the cast recently. They were previously paired together in the recent drama, Goodbye Sadness

link to article

Guest yeohweping

More casting news:

Looks like a Geum Soon reunion to me :lol: Lee Minki was Geum Soon's brother in-law, Jang Yong was Geum Soon's step-father and Yoon Yuh Jung was Geum Soon's grandma ;)

Yoon Yuh Jung (윤여정) and Jang Yong (장용) have been added to the cast recently. They were previously paired together in the recent drama, Goodbye Sadness

link to article

Minki will be quite familiar w/ these 2 veteran actors! Would be his 3rd time working w/ Yoon Yuh Jung [remember that ad-lib contest b/w him and Yoon Yuh Jung in his debut role, which happened to be his leading role as well, in that one article], and 2nd time working w/ Jang Yong! These 2 were in Be Strong Geum-soon (Geum-soon's grandma, and Geum-soon's "stepfather")

Archived