[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

The 4th player of the drama: YOON SEH AH

200407120060203180225_1.jpg

윤세아, 청와대 영양사로 변신

MBC 주말극 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'

(서울=연합뉴스) 강종훈 기자 = '프라하의 연인'으로 주목받은 탤런트 윤세아가 청와대 영양사로 변신한다.

윤세아는 4월1일 방송 예정인 MBC 새 주말드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'(가제ㆍ극본 배유미, 연출 김진만)에서 청와대 영양사 노진경 역으로 캐스팅됐다.

진경은 명문대 식품영양학과를 졸업했으며 단아한 외모와 똑 부러지는 일처리로 청와대 부엌살림을 책임지는 인물. 콧대 높고 내숭 있는 여자로 청와대 경호원 봉기를 좋아해 주방 보조 여봉순과 대립하게 된다.

이로써 윤세아는 '프라하의 연인'에서 김주혁을 두고 대통령의 딸(전도연)과 라이벌 관계를 이룬데 이어 또 한번 청와대와 인연을 맺게된 셈이다.

한편 윤세아의 캐스팅으로 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'는 주연급 캐스팅을 마무리했다. 봉순 역에 유진, 봉기 역에 이민기가 캐스팅됐으며, 대통령의 아들 장준원 역은 류진이 맡았다.

double@yna.co.kr

<저 작 권 자©연 합 뉴 스. 무 단 전 재-재 배 포 금 지.>

link to article

You should recognize her from Lovers In Prague if you watched that drama. She was the supporting female lead in LIP.

I'm not exactly sure what her role is in 진짜 진짜 좋아해, but I think she works in the Presidental office.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StylishAzNx07

^not really ... shes pretty actually!

n im looking forward to this drama .... only thing i hope is that eugenes improved her acting. she hasnt been the best actress .... i hope she does well in here. same with lee minki.

The 4th player of the drama: YOON SEH AH

200407120060203180225_1.jpg

윤세아, 청와대 영양사로 변신

MBC 주말극 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'

(서울=연합뉴스) 강종훈 기자 = '프라하의 연인'으로 주목받은 탤런트 윤세아가 청와대 영양사로 변신한다.

윤세아는 4월1일 방송 예정인 MBC 새 주말드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'(가제ㆍ극본 배유미, 연출 김진만)에서 청와대 영양사 노진경 역으로 캐스팅됐다.

진경은 명문대 식품영양학과를 졸업했으며 단아한 외모와 똑 부러지는 일처리로 청와대 부엌살림을 책임지는 인물. 콧대 높고 내숭 있는 여자로 청와대 경호원 봉기를 좋아해 주방 보조 여봉순과 대립하게 된다.

이로써 윤세아는 '프라하의 연인'에서 김주혁을 두고 대통령의 딸(전도연)과 라이벌 관계를 이룬데 이어 또 한번 청와대와 인연을 맺게된 셈이다.

한편 윤세아의 캐스팅으로 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'는 주연급 캐스팅을 마무리했다. 봉순 역에 유진, 봉기 역에 이민기가 캐스팅됐으며, 대통령의 아들 장준원 역은 류진이 맡았다.

double@yna.co.kr

<저 작 권 자©연 합 뉴 스. 무 단 전 재-재 배 포 금 지.>

link to article

thanks to purpletiger86 for summarizing the above article:

Actress Name: Yoon Sae Ah

Role Name: Noh Jin Kyung

She is a dietitian in this drama...she also works at the presidential blue house...and her character will like MinKi. She is a well organized person who will be working in the kitchen of the PBH.

:D Hello, fellow Ryu Jin fan! I think you and I will be quite lonely cheering for Ryu Jin in this drama. That's OK though, at least I'm not alone like I thought I would be. :)

Hehehe Hi there! ^^ I'm so watching this drama because of Ryu Jin lolz...

but it seems like Ryu Jin oppa won't be the first lead again this time, eh? =( so sad...

She is a dietitian in this drama...she also works at the presidential blue house...and her character will like MinKi. She is a well organized person who will be working in the kitchen of the PBH.

WOW. Yoon Sae Ah as the 4th lead? cool :D

I like her acting in Lovers in Prague...

So when will this drama start? April?

JaHye: updated. I think he looked the best in Summer Scent..

That's cool. As long as there's a picture of him up there. :D

Ryu Jin's official thread

thanks to purpletiger86 for summarizing the above article:

Thanks for the translation. :D

Official daum cafes for the drama have already been made!

http://cafe.daum.net/RealRealitlike

http://cafe.daum.net/200604RRL

There's barely any members right now and the cafes are pretty much empty, but when it gets a lot closer to the premiere date of the drama, I'm sure it'll be as busy as most daum cafes are. :)

Hehehe Hi there! ^^ I'm so watching this drama because of Ryu Jin lolz...

but it seems like Ryu Jin oppa won't be the first lead again this time, eh? =( so sad...

:D You and me both!

And yes, it starts in April. April 1st to be exact!

here's something more:

유진이 하는 강원도사투리는?

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] MBC TV 새 주말극 `진짜 진짜 좋아해`(극본 배유미, 연출 김진만)에서 `산골 야생 처녀`로 변신하게 되는 탤런트 유진이 능수능란하게 강원도 사투리를 선보일 예정이여서 눈길을 끌고 있다.

최근 서울 여의도에 위치한 MBC 방송국에서 만난 `진짜 진짜 좋아해`의 김진만 PD는 " 봉순 이(유진)가 산골 오지 마을에서 살아 논어·맹자에 강하지만 현대 문명에는 어두운 현대판 `부시맨`"이라며 "쉽게 알아들을 순 없지만 들으면 들을수록 사랑스러운 강원도 사투리를 쓰게 될 것"이라고 밝혔다.

극중에서 유진 은 강원도 산골 오지 마을에서 할머니와 단둘이 살다가 서울로 상경, 청와대 식당 보조에서 대통령 사저의 요리사로 성장하게 되는 `여봉순` 역에 캐스팅된 상태로, KBS TV `달려라 울엄마`에서 구수한 강원도 사투리를 구사하며 주목을 받은 김말숙이 "`봉순`의 친구 역할을 맡아 강원도 사투리 전수에 나선다.

김진만 PD는 "김말숙이 실제 강원도 삼척 출신이여서 강원도 사투리가 어색한 유진에게 도움을 많이 줄 것 같다"며 "유진이가 강원도 사투리를 편안하게 잘 해낼 것이라고 믿고 있다"고 말했다.

또 김 PD는 "유진이는 중성적인 냄새가 나는 연기자"라며 "극중 봉순이가 지닌 씩씩하고 엉뚱한 면이 유진이에게서도 느껴져 캐스팅 하게 됐다"고 연기자로서 유진이 지닌 매력에 대해 칭찬하기도 했다.

이에 덧붙여 김 PD는 "이번 드라마에서 제대로 소개된 적이 없는 강원도 특유의 음식들을 소개할 것"이라며 "소스의 맛이 아니라 재료의 맛을 그대로 살려낸 강원도 음식의 은은함은 이번 드라마가 그려내고자 하는 진솔한 사람들의 얘기를 대변한다"고 의미를 부여했다.

`결혼합시다` 후속으로 오는 4월 1일부터 방송될 예정인 `진짜 진짜 좋아해`는 청와대 최고의 요리사를 꿈꾸는 산골 처녀 `여봉순`(유진)과 대통령 경호원으로 성장하는 동거남 `남봉기`(이민기)의 엽기 발랄한 러브스토리를 다루게 될 드라마로, 그 동안 베일에 가려진 청와대 사람들의 이야기를 밝고 경쾌하게 풀어낼 예정이다.

김진만 PD는 `위풍당당 그녀`와 `아일랜드`를 통해 유려한 영상과 감각있는 연출력을 선보이며 마니아층을 형성한 스타 PD로, 드라마 `아일랜드`로 지난해 백상예술대상 TV부문 신인 연출가상을 수상한 바 있다.

[강원도 사투리를 선보이게 된 유진(위 사진)과, `진짜 진짜 좋아해` 연출을 맡은 김진만 PD(아래 사진). 사진제공 = MBC]

again, thanks to purpletiger86!

Eugene will show the audience her impressive skills of using 'kangwondo' Korean accent/dialect. She grew up in the countryside...lived with her grandmother. She comes to Seoul, starts working in the kitchen of a restaurant...and than she becomes an actual chef in the presidential blue house.

Guest Access DENIED

*coughclichecough* I'll probably still watch it... :P

Ryujin may not be a great actor but I'm really sick and tired of seeing him being the third wheel and going through unrequited love like in seo dong's song, summer scent, oh pil seong, and others.. I hope ryu jin FINALLY gets the girl..

Did he get with hyori in three leaf? i stopped watching after 2 episodes..

*crosses fingers and hopes ryujin gets with eugene*

Ryujin may not be a great actor but I'm really sick and tired of seeing him being the third wheel and going through unrequited love like in seo dong's song, summer scent, oh pil seong, and others.. I hope ryu jin FINALLY gets the girl..

:D That's exactly what I want!!! Yay! Another fan on Ryu Jin's side. :)

I couldn't finish watching any of his dramas because it frustrated me so much how he always played the third wheel in everything!!! You named them all: summer scent, oh! blah blah blah, seo dong yoh.

In fact, all the dramas he's been in that I've watched all the way through, are the ones where he doesn't play the third wheel: Who Is My Love, 3 Leaf Clover, Soon Jung, and Silk Flower (<- one the best dramas ever! check it out: 비단향꽃무)

While 3 Leaf Clover was a pretty horrendous drama, I stuck with it just to see Ryu Jin get Hyori in the end.

Funny how he got with Finkl, now he has a chance with SES.

I'm rooting for Ryu Jin & Eugene all the way!

Guest ...TLT...

wow kool..the other male lead is Ryu Jin...though im not a fan of him...but i sure hope he and Eugene can end up together...personally i think Minki and Ryu Jin should switch role..like Minki is the president's son and Ryu Jin is the body guard...cuz i would like to see him being a bodyguard dressing in black protecting people...and beside he is more suitable for the role...

Guest Hae_Won

:w00t: The other male lead!!!! RYU JIN

류진, MBC 새 주말드라마 주연 낙점

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/319/sta...#47088;트 류진이 대통령의 아들로 변신한다.

류진은 MBC 주말드라마 '결혼합시다' 후속으로 오는 4월1일 첫방송되는 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'(가제 극본 배유미ㆍ연출 김진만)에서 대통령의 아들 장준한 역에 캐스팅됐다.

'진짜 진짜 좋아해'는 시골 처녀 '여봉순'이 청와대로 들어가 요리사로 성장하며 벌이는 활약상을 그린 드라마. 류진은 SES 출신배우 유진과 함께 신분의 벽을 뛰어넘는 사랑을 보여줄 예정이다.

이와 함께 대통령 경호원 '남봉기' 역에 이민기가 캐스팅 돼 류진, 유진과 삼각관계를 이룰 예정이다.

<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

link to article

another article

He's currently in the SBS drama, Seo Dong Yoh. He was also in Silk Flower, Who Is My Love, Summer Scent, Trio, Oh! Must Win Bong Soon Young, and 3 Leaf Clover.

OK, this just made me interested in the drama again!!! :w00t: I'm a HUGE Ryu Jin fan!!! There aren't too many fans of him because he's very underrated and goes unnoticed by many viewers.

The age differences of the leads are something: Eugene ('81) Ryu Jin ('72) Lee Min Gi ('85).

Wait! So, it's Ryu Jin?!? :o

I can't imagine him & Eugene unni together... It's just weird. :unsure:

haha.... exactly like what I thought...

Why can't he be the first lead for once??

after summer scent, then oh pil seung, then seo dong's song... and now this? :tears:

as much as I'm really happy to see him in a new drama again, still can't help but wonder....

why and how he always take those 2nd lead roles are really beyond me :rolleyes:

Hmm April 1st then?

Can't wait ^^

Guest wooiezgrl

n im looking forward to this drama .... only thing i hope is that eugenes improved her acting. she hasnt been the best actress .... i hope she does well in here. same with lee minki.

i thought eugene was good in "last dance is with me"...she's improved bundles since "loving you"...i've seen every drama she's been in so i'm looking forward to this one......

well this will be eugene's 4th drama yet and if you've seen her dramas LOVING YOU, THE LAST DANCE IS WITH ME and WONDERFUL LIFE, you can see her transistion into becoming a good actress.

u cant expect her to become the best actress when she's just recently been acting

Who is the male lead?

From Daum:

d0uv.png

From Empas:

e8cy.png

n7nf.png

From Yahoo:

y6kc.png

Maybe the male leads are equal? :unsure:

Impatiently waiting for more news + info on the drama as each day passes.. ^_^

Archived