Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Dear @Lawyerh - Omg.... The young Kang Ji Hwan is so dreamy with eye-glasses on!!! :o He really is the younger version of Baek JIn Sang here... You are so right about that!!! :wub:

By the way, what's this drama...??! Coffee house..??!! :D How is it, ah? You seems to be less impressed... :o

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Coffee House. The writer seems intend to make the viewers confused on who is the end game pair. But i liked it after watch more episodes. 

@phoenix24 this scenes is so beautiful & well done for me. 

Haha yes, I do love that scene too.   Ost also beautiful.

@gm4queen lawyerh is less impress with story and she complains about it, but like she mention to me is strangely attracted to it.  I find his character interesting and deep though.  His character is a guy you love to hate at first glance, but can't seem to hate because at the end of the day he's a gentleman and caring to those he love.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, Heidi Seow said:

Wow!  @Lawyerh All photos you shared out look so cool..:wub: I had watched Monster short clips from YT and looks interested. Think Im gonna follow this drama.. In Big Man, His character is kinda easy to be bullied. Since after watched FGTD and COALG, he really good in smart, polish and talented characters. :joy: and I like hooked on this 2 dramas now. haha! Im definitely will follow Monster. 

@gm4queen @Lawyerh Yes his hands looks beautiful too, not to mention his legs. His legs looks so slim and long. Look at the way he wear black jeans in Real Man 300, gorgeous! :love:  (sorry Im kinda obsessed hands, fingers and legs person.) :joy:

hihi everyone has their own thing.  KJH has this thing for hands and foot. @Heidi Seow and yes he did look hot on stage of runway cop.

19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@angiedramadive

@nohamahamoud2002 im continouing this. Quite confusing but seems im on the way changing my ship lol. @phoenix24 is the best, she just steadily make me watch all KJH drama. @Heidi Seow you should watch this. Tagged @gm4queen too just in case youre interested, younger KJH haha...

@Lawyerh, the second OST sound good!

I'm watching Monster ep25 now. You totally sold this drama to me!!! :kiss_wink:  The Mahjong scene are so funny. Great chemistry with lead actress. Actually I kinda double tap both them with "Runway Cop" :lol: I think I will watch Incarnation of Money first after Monster. Coffee house, pending 1st. :D

18 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi everyone has their own thing.  KJH has this thing for hands and foot. @Heidi Seow and yes he did look hot on stage of runway cop.

Yes yes @phoenix24, I keep loop the on stage scene :lol: really delicious scene. I heard he gained and loss a lot of weights for this movie. 

Wow, the slap scene was not easy. The lead actress are so stressful on slap scene. And look at the way KJH teach her, now I understand how he did it at Feel Good to Die. 

I can't get over FGTD too @nohamahamoud2002 The special OST is great! All BGM keep remind me special scenes. :lol:

Seriously, will Kang Ji-Hwan get any drama or movie about pilot character? I seriously die for it!!:love:

LOLS!!!:joy: Since ever you posted the photos when he played mahjong scene, I cant take it anymore. So curious wonder what is he doing. In the end, what I saw is "Is that BJS?" :joy:  The chemistry with all 3 actresses are so great. You are right, there is funny scenes in this drama. At first, I though will be stressful to watch but turn out is funny and laugh drama. 

Haha, okok I try to catch up Coffee House after Incarnation 0f Money.. Or Maybe not seen you said burn you tv screen. :joy:  

Oh my, I think I will compare him with Francis Ng if he become pilot. Both them have same aura for me. :wub:

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

So the loop is @phoenix24 sell drama to me. And i sell to you @Heidi Seow. What a good friend we are LOL. Youre so fast reached ep 25, no wonder so quiet these few days lol. Great chemistry indeed with Yuri, and even with other 2 gals Bo Ah & Claudia. As to expected from KJH.

Btw hes really so handsome & hot in Coffee House. Hes literally burn my TV screen and my heart muahaha :wub::wub::wub: I like his style a lot here. Many said the 2nd half of the drama is better, and i agree with them. In the mid is really getting interesting. 

Yeah if he become pilot, surely will be better than Louis Koo in those HK series dear... :heart:

Haha I did like Louis Koo at one point or when I was younger.  It's good this cycle everyone is participating.

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

LOLS!!!:joy: Since ever you posted the photos when he played mahjong scene, I cant take it anymore. So curious wonder what is he doing. In the end, what I saw is "Is that BJS?" :joy:  The chemistry with all 3 actresses are so great. You are right, there is funny scenes in this drama. At first, I though will be stressful to watch but turn out is funny and laugh drama. 

Haha, okok I try to catch up Coffee House after Incarnation 0f Money.. Or Maybe not seen you said burn you tv screen. :joy:  

Oh my, I think I will compare him with Francis Ng if he become pilot. Both them have same aura for me. :wub:

So glad you're watching monster.  hihi funny you mention 3 actresses.  That is why I always like to see what other people feel about them.  A 50 episodes drama with no comedy would be too draining.  This is why I said monster has a little of everything.

3 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

So glad you're watching monster.  hihi funny you mention 3 actresses.  That is why I always like to see what other people feel about them.  A 50 episodes drama with no comedy would be too draining.  This is why I said monster has a little of everything.

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes yes @phoenix24, I keep loop the on stage scene :lol: really delicious scene. I heard he gained and loss a lot of weights for this movie. 

Wow, the slap scene was not easy. The lead actress are so stressful on slap scene. And look at the way KJH teach her, now I understand how he did it at Feel Good to Die. 

Yea, he was dying from gaining and losing at around same time.  Literally ate just vegetables for losing part.

I notice we think a lot alike from reading your comments.  Was going to say the same for slap scene on how he teaches etc.  I'm so glad you said it first or notice too.  Emotional/crying scenes are especially hard if you're a method actor.

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Since @Heidi Seow busy with Monster, i try to drag @gm4queen to watch Coffee House with me. Haha dont know whats her thought on that drama. Im curious to know. 

Yeah i seldom use the phrase "burn my tv screen" you know :lol::sweatingbullets:. Even BJS actually not burning my screen, hes more cute & ideal husband hahaha....But Lee Jin Soo in Coffee House is the bad boy type you will love & hate at the same time. 

I have hope for Jin Soo too in the husband department.  

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Since @Heidi Seow busy with Monster, i try to drag @gm4queen to watch Coffee House with me. Haha dont know whats her thought on that drama. Im curious to know. 

Yeah i seldom use the phrase "burn my tv screen" you know :lol::sweatingbullets:. Even BJS actually not burning my screen, hes more cute & ideal husband hahaha....But Lee Jin Soo in Coffee House is the bad boy type you will love & hate at the same time. 

Hahaha! Yes @Lawyerh drag @gm4queen to watch Coffee House and I will try to drag her to Monster! LOLS!

Awww, bad boy type, curious. :naughty: I saw a clip from IG about coffee house that he rans to train station part. I think U know which part.. (try not to make spoiler) Oh my :love:

Jin Soo can be ideal husband type? @phoenix24 That really makes me curious now. Coz Nam Ji-won is my ideal husband type though. :joy:

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Actually is 4 actresses. Forgot to mention Lee-El. :sweatingbullets: my bad. All 4 actresses really care about Kang Ki-tan.

And this is my 1st time seeing Jung Woong-In (The chief secretary of the SPD division in Dodo Group) perform good guy character. :D Usually I always see him in bad guy. :sweat_smile: 

This is my first time watching long series drama. Usually I watched mini series drama coz I'm very scare on drain plots. Thanks god Monster is different. :)

51 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Yea, he was dying from gaining and losing at around same time.  Literally ate just vegetables for losing part.

I notice we think a lot alike from reading your comments.  Was going to say the same for slap scene on how he teaches etc.  I'm so glad you said it first or notice too.  Emotional/crying scenes are especially hard if you're a method actor.

It said take around 2 weeks for whole process. My god! I'm impressed! 

Yup, is not easy to handle emotional/crying scenes @phoenix24 I'm not really well know about lead actress in Coffee House but she really looks exhausted after done the shooting. From Japanese sub, they keep saying "week" and she also kinda frustration on emotional part. Well luckily KJH teach her how to handle it.. Sweet KJH :wub:

22 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Jin Soo can be ideal husband type? @phoenix24 That really makes me curious now. Coz Nam Ji-won is my ideal husband type though. :joy:

Actually is 4 actresses. Forgot to mention Lee-El. :sweatingbullets: my bad. All 4 actresses really care about Kang Ki-tan.

And this is my 1st time seeing Jung Woong-In (The chief secretary of the SPD division in Dodo Group) perform good guy character. :D Usually I always see him in bad guy. :sweat_smile: 

This is my first time watching long series drama. Usually I watched mini series drama coz I'm very scare on drain plots. Thanks god Monster is different. :)

It said take around 2 weeks for whole process. My god! I'm impressed! 

Yup, is not easy to handle emotional/crying scenes @phoenix24 I'm not really well know about lead actress in Coffee House but she really looks exhausted after done the shooting. From Japanese sub, they keep saying "week" and she also kinda frustration on emotional part. Well luckily KJH teach her how to handle it.. Sweet KJH :wub:

Hihi he didn't start out as husband material, but we see his journey to get there.  BJS was not in beginning either.  Yes, I know the train scene you're talking about :D.

Lawyerh and I awknowledge 4th actress, but don't count as love interest because less chemistry or doesn't really match with him.  

Yes, my mom have trouble just losing 5 lbs and it has been years so him losing it in that amount of time must of been hard.  Hihi and yes it's sweet KJH always there to help his juniors with acting.

10 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi he didn't start out as husband material, but we see his journey to get there.  BJS was not in beginning either.  Yes, I know the train scene you're talking about :D.

Lawyerh and I awknowledge 4th actress, but don't count as love interest because less chemistry or doesn't really match with him.  

Yes, my mom have trouble just losing 5 lbs and it has been years so him losing it in that amount of time must of been hard.  Hihi and yes it's sweet KJH always there to help his juniors with acting.

Hahaha, I see. oh yes, looking forward his husband material journey. Look at the way BJS cook breakfast for LRD's scene, that smile,  heart melted. :wub:

Or perhaps Papa material?

large.jpg

True true, the 4th actress is elder than Kang Ki-Tan. So I guess is like sister and brother relationship. :)  But she looks amazing in "Goblin" 

If you wanna losing weight in short time, you definitely need to guide by a gym and health care instructor and of course must need a strong perseverance for it. ;)

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, I see. oh yes, looking forward his husband material journey. Look at the way BJS cook breakfast for LRD's scene, that smile,  heart melted. :wub:

Or perhaps Papa material?

True true, the 4th actress is elder than Kang Ki-Tan. So I guess is like sister and brother relationship. :)  But she looks amazing in "Goblin" 

If you wanna losing weight in short time, you definitely need to guide by a gym and health care instructor and of course must need a strong perseverance for it. ;)

A guy that can cook is always appealing to me and with children even better.

Cute picture... have you seen this video?  Starting at 15 secs mark our KJH so cute

Yes, I do like the 4th actress in Goblin too.

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I love that video friend.. its collage of the handsome Lee Jin Soo. I cant believe i almost miss this gem drama. Theres some few reasons though, why i was not that interested to watch at the beginning. 

Nice video...haha you even change your profile pic.  Yea, I'm so glad you stuck with it and had open mind.  

Archived