Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Dear Kang Ji Hwan, I've watched your dramas and always think that you are a very good actor. Ratings will not define an actor... There are so many people appreciating your hard work, me included. I really love the way you portrayed Baek Jin Sang. I cannot imagine other actor to portray BJS perfectly like you did. From annoying and hateful BJS to loveable and caring BJS... You did very, very well... I hated BJS and felt BJS' pains and confusion, and also anger, and then love... You made it so relatable in real life.. BJS is alive because of you... Please take a good care of your health... Hope 2019 will be much better year for you... Don't give up hope... :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I did that

Now I can't use my mobile number :( it is required  but I get error 

Do you have kakao?  You can connect that way and confirm on kakao side.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I created Kakao to create daum cafe account.  I will try to see how to confirm mobile through kakao

On the daum app you have to hit yellow button on very bottom, then on kakao side confirmation on first talk message thingy.  You are feeling my pain from last night.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

UPDATE: Here is my translation (still with machine & dictionary help, and my limited skill):

On The Messages

Everyone, I'm not really good with translating, still, so please be patient with me as this is going to take days. Or maybe @nana.yahxd is willing to help? 

I had also prepared some stuff for my own message. 

If I may suggest, could you please mention a scene or two where you find his performance moved you? Thanks so much and sorry. 

@nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

Edited by selenette
Link
  • Like 4

Chingus I registered and sent a message too. It worked at last

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141/comments?page=5&cdepth=&prev_page=&listURI=&rtnURI=&mode=regular&

I posted the KJH soompi thread there to show the 900 plus pages as a proof of our love

chingus register by choosing mobile, it will show you country code automatically, then choose id name, password . Then search KJH in  korean and write it in the quiz to join. 

Use chrome. It will translate Korean to English to understand the instructions

https://member.daum.net/m/join?rtnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.cafe.daum.net%2FwithTG%2FKjjr%2F141%2Fcomments%3Fpage%3D5%26cdepth%3D%26prev_page%3D%26listURI%3D%26rtnURI%3D%26mode%3Dregular%26

Choose Mobile then continue as I mentioned above 

• Like 6

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

We tried to give appreciation to KJH for his role in FGTD as hes been down & sick after difficult shooting & low rating. (Source his cafe fan as above mentioned KHS@daum).

You may continue to write on below

@nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

Start with me then, chingu maybe want to continue add below me:

1. @Lawyerh I become your new fans because of FGTD. If there's any character that only can be played by 1 actor specially, it will be the case with Baek Jin Sang to be only played by you. The character progress, deep emotion, subtle romance was done properly. Its been long time i watched any drama thats very meaningful. For me, FGTD has become my number 1 drama. I hope you consider that this is your best achievement as actor. Rating not always equal to good quality for me. I also learned something from you too from drama / yourself as actor : to always strive hard and not live in average life. So i hope you cheer up!! 

2. @phoenix24 You were great as an actor in portraying Baek Jin Sang.  You made people hate the annoying evil boss, then make those same people fall in love with you.  This in itself is victory because it is hard to change people's mind once they made their decision.  As for the show, we see and read other viewer's reactions, and many people are now going back to rewatch the entire show/finish it or finding it to watch for the very first time.  Others are voting for a second season so do not be dishearten.  Fighting!

Please count me in :lol:

4. @angiedramadive For any actor, Beak Jin Sang was a dream role that was so good to be true. Then for me, an audience, be able to observe and feel his existence is a dream like experience. 

Just like actors, we audience are always seeking for a meaningful story that warms our heart, wakes up our deeply closed emotion, challenges our thought and eventually, helps us realize the true meaning of living. Feel Good To Die and especially its main characters (Beak Jin Sang and Lee Ru Da) has done an exceptional job to fulfill those mentioned above.

Our world is becoming more and more materialistic. More instant stories were made just to ease the emptiness and insecurity. More laugh and tear jerkers, more popular faces, more fanciness, more unrealistic dreams, more calculations and more inhumanity. However, your performance in Feel Good To Die gifted me the genuine emotion that rarely find in other productions. The feeling Baek Jin Sang gave out was so raw and true that i hardly realize he was just a work of imagination. The portrayal of Baek Jin Sang was your best performance to date (the grief for Ruda at the hospital was breathtaking, i was so shocked at my feeling and actually need a couple of hours to recover from the pain!). I must say this performance just reaches a whole new level of subtle acting that can’t be found in other Korean actors. You are not just talented but genius for this performance. So, be proud!

Kang Ji Hwan actor-nim, it was a great pleasure to see your acting. Please come back with a more impressive project and gift us the honor to witness your improvement! Thanks a lot!

———————
Ps: sorry for a loooooong post, i know it would be a pain for the translation but i cant help it, especially after reading his letter in the fancafe :tears:
  • Like 4

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 & other chingus here!

You all are scaring me real hard now! What exactly is wrong with Kang Ji Hwan..?! You guys look pretty serious about him.. I just honestly felt that something is really odd about his face when he was acting in Feel Good To Die... But I never expected that the man is really sick! :tears: This short of thing should never happen to him! He was an energetic actor in the past! Now he's so falling down... His fellow actor So Ji Sub won the Daesang price at MBC Drama Awards 2018! So now Kang Ji Wan also must boost his energy levels up & be even more stronger than ever to face his problems.

And since I am so outside from Korea, Daum is totally off for me! So I can't help you much on this matter. But I wish from the bottom of my heart that you all become success in the mission of cheering Kang Ji Wan!!! :wub: ALL THE BEST!!

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You all are scaring me real hard now! What exactly is wrong with Kang Ji Hwan..?! You guys look pretty serious about him.. I just honestly felt that something is really odd about his face when he was acting in Feel Good To Die... But I never expected that the man is really sick! :tears: This short of thing should never happen to him! He was an energetic actor in the past! Now he's so falling down... His fellow actor So Ji Sub won the Daesang price at MBC Drama Awards 2018! So now Kang Ji Wan also must boost his energy levels up & be even more stronger than ever to face his problems.

And since I am so outside from Korea, I can't register at Daum as you guys! So I can't help you much on this matter. But I wish from the bottom of my heart that you all become succeed in the mission of cheering Kang Ji Wan!!! :wub: ALL THE BEST!!

Daum has foreign members.  It's just not as user friendly the first time trying to figure stuff out.

Well I was afraid that some of you will be worry.  I think because of his personality it's natural for him to be down or dissatisfy with himself, but just as equally he is a fighter and can bounce back.  I think when he's in the "down" time some encouragement will help speed the recovery.  I think from the time people started dropping the show to the end was when he felt like he was doing something wrong or not portraying BJS correctly.  He started questioning himself and therefore constantly looking at the script.  So if we look at that time frame that's a long time to be under stress.  No wonder why he got sick.  I do know that comments/reviews affect him and that's why in past he doesn't read them during a project except for maybe one.  Hence, I think words of encouragement and ones like selenette said about scenes etc would help because he's a logical person as well.  To persuade him about the bias remark, sometimes analyzing like in other posts in here will help him more.  I'm kind of like that myself.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And since I am so outside from Korea, Daum is totally off for me! So I can't help you much on this matter. But I wish from the bottom of my heart that you all become success in the mission of cheering Kang Ji Wan!!! :wub: ALL THE BEST!!

If you cant post its fine. Just leave a message here and me/or any other registered member will post it after translating it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@selenette @jenappelle some of my favourite scenes :

1. When BJS working hard in Garibong franchise, endured customer complaint and his slight tearing when pleaded for RD help. I can feel so much sincerity from the characters and hence make me rooting for BJS to turn new leaf. I think almost all agreed this is the point when everyone start rooting for his characters.

2. Love confession at restaurant, "Its you LRD". For me i can feel the character was deeply in love, and despite facing rejection still saying the truth. All was well conveyed with the acting. It's romantic henced heartbreaking at the same time. 

3. Actually almost all BJH interaction with LRD is interesting, funny, with so much feelings & butterflies. Its hard for me to pick which one is the best. Because i like almost all of them.

• Like 4

Chingus I stayed awake till 6 am to register my account, trying hard for three hours. I am very stubborn when it comes to computer. It is very easy. Register by phone not by email.

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This is the least we can do for him.

@phoenix24 chingu, don't use kakao to login. It is no help. Register again even if you change the id and email address, register to daum cafe directly using mobile,  they'll provide you with correct format using country code, verify by phone and it will work, it took me 5 minutes only after all the nonsense about kakao. In computer you have to be very flexible and patient and start over.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Chingus I stayed awake till 6 am to register my account, trying hard for three hours. I am very stubborn when it comes to computer. It is very easy. Register by phone not by email.

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This the least we can do for him.

Chingu perhaps can you help to snapshot how to register each steps? So we all can follow? Btw the comment can write in English? 

If already mentioned above, pardon me. I need to catching up later better in laptop perhaps. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This the least we can do for him.

Can you update my steps:lol:.I think I got some steps wrong. I love ur stubborness:lol:

I have exhausted (temporarily) my contacts so I need ur help to get more ppl register whether on twitter etc:lol:. If not at least a message will do.

I asked a friend to contact one of the chinese commenters in the thread and she promises to write too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This is the least we can do for him.

@phoenix24 chingu, don't use kakao to login. It is no help. Register again even if you change the id and email address, register to daum cafe directly using mobile,  they'll provide you with correct format using country code, verify by phone and it will work, it took me 5 minutes only after all the nonsense about kakao. 

hihi well I'm already in now and it was direct with cafe app.  I wasted even more time because I got the daum app and didn't know there was separate app for cafe.  I was using both desktop and mobile trying to figure it out.  The things we do for KJH.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu perhaps can you help to snapshot how to register each steps? So we all can follow? Btw the comment can write in English? 

If already mentioned above, pardon me. I need to catching up later better in laptop perhaps. 

I will try. I am a bit drowsy now after 4 hours sleep only :D

it is Ok to comment in English. Google translate will convert to Korean automatically if the user login by chrome. I think English is suitable for everyone too,

choose the phone (second choice)

here is the link

https://member.daum.net/m/join?rtnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.cafe.daum.net%2FwithTG%2FKjjr%2F141%2Fcomments%3Fpage%3D5%26cdepth%3D%26prev_page%3D%26listURI%3D%26rtnURI%3D%26mode%3Dregular%26

if you use a tablet, it will translate everything automatically. I don't know about iphone. any thing android will do.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

when you reach this step, search the cafe using KJH name in Korean 강지환

the join quiz answer is also his name: 강지환

plz tell me if worked out.

@angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5