Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jenappelle said:

My workload is still crazy right now. Will join you guys chat prob 1 -2 weeks later (hopefully)

And he looks good in the clip @phoenix24

Just saw his pics in Daum Cafe. Was the daum post indicates he is waiting for good news (ie casting news?)?

Aww..we'll still be here waiting for you.  

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu go to the event and vote for our Baek Jin Sang Director Mw chicken haha... @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @jenappelle @angiedramadive @gm4queen.

Cannot move on yet @phoenix24 from BJS. Haha. That poll is including Baek Jin Sang because of my suggestion. Because i just love him LOL. 

@nohamahamoud2002 your theory is approved. No need rocket scientist to prove. KJH is indeed handsome young time :lol::wub:

hihi first didn't think he was part of that poll because of CEO.  Should just change it to boss.  FGTD is now tied with alhambra.

Jugglers also doing great in the second one.

Hihi yes no doubt he was handsome when young too.  No question about it.

31 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just dropping by to check on our BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG OPPA Kang Ji Hwan.... Hah haaaaa :D He is so quiet!! Any new updates, guys @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 ...???!

And you all are so right!! He's been a hottest of the hottest in his younger days! :wub:

hihi thanks for dropping by.  He visited his cafe, but I haven't seen any news update yet.  Hopefully soon.

Dear @Lawyerh friend, I like his meanie attitude in Coffee House but I can't really stand the leading actress.... :( She so annoying with short hair & boyish look.! And she is so dumb that it makes even Kang Ji Hwan's character looks bad.... So I am in a dilemma now... :mellow: I really like Kang Ji Hwan's young look & he's so beautiful!!! :wub: But what to do with that stupid leading woman...??! :bawling: <_< :angry:

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh friend, I like his meanie attitude in Coffee House but I can't really stand the leading actress.... :( She so annoying with short hair & boyish look.! And she is so dumb that it makes even Kang Ji Hwan's character looks bad.... So I am in a dilemma now... :mellow: I really like Kang Ji Hwan's young look & he's so beautiful!!! :wub: But what to do with that stupid leading woman...??! :bawling: <_< :angry:

You can always go to scenes of him and the other woman.  Lawyerh thought the secretary was annoying too.

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000963427

KJH casted as actor for Joseon period drama. 

Seems it will have fusion and time slip with the main character goes back to Joseon time to fight for justice. 

P.s @phoenix24 lets pray for his hair this time. 

@gm4queenyou got psychic skill you just ask only haha.

@nohamahamoud2002 @Heidi Seow @jenappelle

hihi can't wait.  Yea, I always worry for his hair especially when they say survival...Maybe we should do like a suggest period drama hairstyle for him be like hint hint.

Regarding monster.  Vtvcab 1 is a cable channel.  I always see lots of vietnamese comments in youtube channel looking for vietsub and such so that's why I thought to post.  Even without understanding the language they seem to be interested in the drama.

Dear @Lawyerh chingu, I am not really interested in the actress Park Si Yeon..... But let's see what happens!!!

And OMO chingu, your KJH is casting in another drama :D Wow!!! What a great news.... :wub: He he he..... I just asked for his new updates cause he was silent for a long period of time! What's the name of the drama...??! Hope more news comes up!!

Keep updating guys... :)

Archived