Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

4 minutes ago, mworca said:

@ phoenix24  さん、初めまして:赤面:。私は、#ChildrenOfALesserGod⇒COALGに略したことがなかったので気付きませんでしましましましましました:sweat_smile:

:スマイリー:twitterでは、こんな感じで活動してます。よろしくお願いします。

pic.twitter.com/o7rq2nbQ7P

https://twitter.com/orcashowling/status/1071527260920762369

@ phoenix24  さん、ごめんなさいね~。まだ、twitterの埋め込み方がわかりません。。

21 hours ago, mworca said:

@ phoenix24  さん初めまして:赤面:。私は、#ChildrenOfALesserGod⇒COALGに略したことがなかったので気付きませんでしましましましました:sweat_smile:

:スマイリー:twitterでは、こんな感じで活動してます。よろしくお願いします。

pic.twitter.com/o7rq2nbQ7P

https://twitter.com/orcashowling/status/1071527260920762369

It's ok.  There are a lot of abbreviation I don't know either.  We are all here to help each other out :kiss_wink:.  Actually, I never try embedding with twitter.  It's ok as long as we have the link.  The videos were funny.

• Like 1

Ok so for our post in cafe daum korean text and pic like this after?

5. 외국 팬들로부터 - 메시

당신은 배우로써 백진상를 묘사해내는데 굉장했어요. 당신은 사람들이 나쁜 악당 캐릭터를 싫어하게 만들다가도 나중에는 당신에게 반하도록 만들었어요. 자체가 성공이에요. 왜냐면 마음을 정한 사람들의 마음을 바꾸기는 힘든 일이니까요. 쇼를 통해서, 우리는 다른 관객들의 반응 보고 읽는데 많은 사람들이 전체 드라마 다시 보거나 처음 보기 좋은 드라마이라고 생각해요. 화이팅!

What do you guys think? @jenappelle @Lawyerh

Hihi brain kind of dead to do anything much with picture design.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Ok so for our post in cafe daum korean text and pic like this after?

5. 외국 팬들로부터 - 메시

당신은 배우로써 백진상를 묘사해내는데 굉장했어요. 당신은 사람들이 나쁜 악당 캐릭터를 싫어하게 만들다가도 나중에는 당신에게 반하도록 만들었어요. 자체가 성공이에요. 왜냐면 마음을 정한 사람들의 마음을 바꾸기는 힘든 일이니까요. 쇼를 통해서, 우리는 다른 관객들의 반응 보고 읽는데 많은 사람들이 전체 드라마 다시 보거나 처음 보기 좋은 드라마이라고 생각해요. 화이팅!

What do you guys think? @jenappelle @Lawyerh

Hihi brain kind of dead to do anything much with picture design.

Oh my god this is really really nice. I am fine with plain white background but some variety btwn different users are really good. I am almost at my destination so I will look at ur trans shortly to see if the texts are ok

• Like 4

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow & other chingus....

I am watching the 1st ep of KJH's Children of a lesser god! It's a very unique story line (just like DC's The Ghost Detective)..... So I think I will like it a lot! :wub: Plus, KJH is so handsome!!

Thanks a lot for recommending me the series, guys! :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@gm4queen glad you decided to watch our 2nd favourite drama after FGTD. Since you like ghost detective i do think you will surely like COALG because it also have interesting premise and great storyline. And i do think KJH looks good too there, he have slight beard sometimes. Haha i know you like beard man... but he dont always have it there. And his wardrobe is a lot for detective haha... hes more like runway model there actually.

@Heidi Seow i agree with your suggestion hope his next drama is in airforce or airplane and then he can wear pilot uniform :wub::D:lol: brilliant idea.... but who can grant our wish?? Hahaha.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen glad you decided to watch our 2nd favourite drama after FGTD. Since you like ghost detective i do think you will surely like COALG because it also have interesting premise and great storyline. And i do think KJH looks good too there, he have slight beard sometimes. Haha i know you like beard man... but he dont always have it there. And his wardrobe is a lot for detective haha... hes more like runway model there actually.

@Heidi Seow i agree with your suggestion hope his next drama is in airforce or airplane and then he can wear pilot uniform :wub::D:lol: brilliant idea.... but who can grant our wish?? Hahaha.....

Enjoy COALG @gm4queen, you will love it. Looks Im not the only 1 think that KJH in COALG like runway model @Lawyerh :joy: At first I thought maybe I think too much but the moment he wear long white coat with black ribbon I'm like ok his really like runway model.

Hahaha, seriously after I saw him wear police uniform with sunglasses, inside my mind said can I see him wear captain uniform? That must be awesome! Like triumph in the skies (Hong Kong drama) :love::wub: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

@Lawyerh :joy: At first I thought maybe I think too much but the moment he wear long white coat with black ribbon I'm like ok his really like runway model.

IKR, im also lost at word, the moment i saw that black ribbon and long white coat hahaha.....Most detective is like not shower for many days to crack the case. But once again hes genius, so he can have a lot of time for fashion show :lol::D:lol:

JrP0Q7k.jpg

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

IKR, im also lost at word, the moment i saw that black ribbon and long white coat hahaha.....Most detective is like not shower for many days to crack the case. But once again hes genius, so he can have a lot of time for fashion show :lol::D:lol:

Lols he is a genius in this drama. So genius until KJH like the sentences that about left and right eyes sight difference. :joy: So far I like all his outfit in this drama. And the long white coat remind me when he was at “Runway Cop” he also wear long white coat with white pant :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello all, dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow :blush:

I just finished the 1st ep of Children of A Lesser God (COALG) & I intentionally took a longer time than usual since it's a unique drama! I watched every moment so carefully to make sure that I won't miss anything.... Can't wait to see the 2nd ep :) And I am happy that it's a finished drama, not a current drama so that I can marathon the series! 

And OMG, I laughed so hard when KJH appeared disguising as a beggar behind those people.... :wub: I repeated the scene many times.... He has a great charisma in this series. Looking forward to see more of his manly charms in next eps.... :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@gm4queen I gulped this series just in few days...lol. Im so glued and forgot timing when watching. The story and the pacing is just great. And KJH acting is so versatile. Actually in 2018 hes really doing great job. 

Give you gift your favourite beard man haha...

084hdo4.jpg

And i cant forgot my friend @Heidi Seow man in uniform of her dream

XDDxwPa.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen I gulped this series just in few days...lol. Im so glued and forgot timing when watching. The story and the pacing is just great. And KJH acting is so versatile. Actually in 2018 hes really doing great job. 

Give you gift your favourite beard man haha...

And i cant forgot my friend @Heidi Seow man in uniform of her dream

Another beard look @gm4queen, look at the way he pose for shooting. :wub:

You know me so well @Lawyerh :wub::kiss_wink: Come let's watch together :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hello all....

I just watched the 3rd ep of COALG & it's entertaining.... :wub: But there are some problems with eng subs :bawling::bawling::bawling:

And dear @Heidi Seow - You are so right!! I love beard men.... :D KJH is so hot in beard as well!! Can't wait to see the next eps.! Hopefully eng subs get better with time....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hello all....

I just watched the 3rd ep of COALG & it's entertaining.... :wub: But there are some problems with eng subs :bawling::bawling::bawling:

And dear @Heidi Seow - You are so right!! I love beard men.... :D KJH is so hot in beard as well!! Can't wait to see the next eps.! Hopefully eng subs get better with time....

Yea, lots of people been complaining about subs.  Apparently, hard to find good one.  Such a shame for good show, but can still figure out what's going on at least.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I enjoyed Big Man @gm4queen @Heidi Seow thanks for selling hard this drama to me. We seems to continue selling drama to each others :lol:

I enjoyed the subtle & quiet romance between KJH & LDH (Kim Ji Hyuk & So Mi Ra). They supported each others through difficult time and eventhough MR was dishonest to him at the beggining, she slowly changed her way after see the true color of the villain. Some people prefer KJH romance with JSM (Jin A), but for me he only care to her as a true sister and not more. 

And aside than romance, i also like how hes so caring to the market people & to his unrelated blood mom. He didnt change his way, even when hes upgraded to become chaebol. His character here is just so honest, hardworking, pure & naive. And this naivety really cost him a lot. Its heartbreaking for me, that hes being bullied a lot by KDS (played by @gm4queen oppa Daniel Choi):sweatingbullets:

rzrF4mN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks a lot for tagging me, dear @Lawyerh :wub:

And since this is your guy's thread, I am gonna say this.. Kang Ji Hwan was pure innocent as Kim Ji Hyuk in Big Man. :) He should do more roles in the same manner.... I want to see him so....

And dear, I am on the 4th ep of COALG.... And I really love his detective nature. A perfect role model for his fans :wub: And his beard is so hot!!!!! I love beard men :D Looking forward to see next eps... And you are so right! I am so interesting in the plot!! So unique & intense :) 

Love Kang Ji Wan....... :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I miss my kang ji hwan.... really I hope He do some project soon.... because feel good to die I love so much... one of the good of him ahhhhhh the best!!!!!!!!!! what is he doing right now???? I miss him!!!!!

• Like 1

Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaa... Kang Ji Hwan is so afraid of ghosts in Children Of A Lesser God! Wow~~ He should meet Lee Da Il :D They two have past ties as well though!!

But anyway, I love his dark image as the human detective Chun Jae In.... :D:wub: Can't wait to see the 5th ep!!

fullsizephoto939241.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, kiefer-taiho said:

I miss my kang ji hwan.... really I hope He do some project soon.... because feel good to die I love so much... one of the good of him ahhhhhh the best!!!!!!!!!! what is he doing right now???? I miss him!!!!!

Thanks for joining us here... no known new project yet so far. I miss him a lot too. Thats why we just rewatched or start to watch his old drama. Have you watched all his projects before? 

• Love 1