Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Ok so for our post in cafe daum korean text and pic like this after?

5. 외국 팬들로부터 - 메시

당신은 배우로써 백진상를 묘사해내는데 굉장했어요. 당신은 사람들이 나쁜 악당 캐릭터를 싫어하게 만들다가도 나중에는 당신에게 반하도록 만들었어요. 자체가 성공이에요. 왜냐면 마음을 정한 사람들의 마음을 바꾸기는 힘든 일이니까요. 쇼를 통해서, 우리는 다른 관객들의 반응 보고 읽는데 많은 사람들이 전체 드라마 다시 보거나 처음 보기 좋은 드라마이라고 생각해요. 화이팅!

What do you guys think? @jenappelle @Lawyerh

Hihi brain kind of dead to do anything much with picture design.

Oh my god this is really really nice. I am fine with plain white background but some variety btwn different users are really good. I am almost at my destination so I will look at ur trans shortly to see if the texts are ok

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen glad you decided to watch our 2nd favourite drama after FGTD. Since you like ghost detective i do think you will surely like COALG because it also have interesting premise and great storyline. And i do think KJH looks good too there, he have slight beard sometimes. Haha i know you like beard man... but he dont always have it there. And his wardrobe is a lot for detective haha... hes more like runway model there actually.

@Heidi Seow i agree with your suggestion hope his next drama is in airforce or airplane and then he can wear pilot uniform :wub::D:lol: brilliant idea.... but who can grant our wish?? Hahaha.....

Enjoy COALG @gm4queen, you will love it. Looks Im not the only 1 think that KJH in COALG like runway model @Lawyerh :joy: At first I thought maybe I think too much but the moment he wear long white coat with black ribbon I'm like ok his really like runway model.

Hahaha, seriously after I saw him wear police uniform with sunglasses, inside my mind said can I see him wear captain uniform? That must be awesome! Like triumph in the skies (Hong Kong drama) :love::wub: 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

IKR, im also lost at word, the moment i saw that black ribbon and long white coat hahaha.....Most detective is like not shower for many days to crack the case. But once again hes genius, so he can have a lot of time for fashion show :lol::D:lol:

Lols he is a genius in this drama. So genius until KJH like the sentences that about left and right eyes sight difference. :joy: So far I like all his outfit in this drama. And the long white coat remind me when he was at “Runway Cop” he also wear long white coat with white pant :wub:

Hello all, dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh & @Heidi Seow :blush:

I just finished the 1st ep of Children of A Lesser God (COALG) & I intentionally took a longer time than usual since it's a unique drama! I watched every moment so carefully to make sure that I won't miss anything.... Can't wait to see the 2nd ep :) And I am happy that it's a finished drama, not a current drama so that I can marathon the series! 

And OMG, I laughed so hard when KJH appeared disguising as a beggar behind those people.... :wub: I repeated the scene many times.... He has a great charisma in this series. Looking forward to see more of his manly charms in next eps.... :)

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen I gulped this series just in few days...lol. Im so glued and forgot timing when watching. The story and the pacing is just great. And KJH acting is so versatile. Actually in 2018 hes really doing great job. 

Give you gift your favourite beard man haha...

And i cant forgot my friend @Heidi Seow man in uniform of her dream

Another beard look @gm4queen, look at the way he pose for shooting. :wub:

You know me so well @Lawyerh :wub::kiss_wink: Come let's watch together :love:

Hello all....

I just watched the 3rd ep of COALG & it's entertaining.... :wub: But there are some problems with eng subs :bawling::bawling::bawling:

And dear @Heidi Seow - You are so right!! I love beard men.... :D KJH is so hot in beard as well!! Can't wait to see the next eps.! Hopefully eng subs get better with time....

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Hello all....

I just watched the 3rd ep of COALG & it's entertaining.... :wub: But there are some problems with eng subs :bawling::bawling::bawling:

And dear @Heidi Seow - You are so right!! I love beard men.... :D KJH is so hot in beard as well!! Can't wait to see the next eps.! Hopefully eng subs get better with time....

Yea, lots of people been complaining about subs.  Apparently, hard to find good one.  Such a shame for good show, but can still figure out what's going on at least.

Thanks a lot for tagging me, dear @Lawyerh :wub:

And since this is your guy's thread, I am gonna say this.. Kang Ji Hwan was pure innocent as Kim Ji Hyuk in Big Man. :) He should do more roles in the same manner.... I want to see him so....

And dear, I am on the 4th ep of COALG.... And I really love his detective nature. A perfect role model for his fans :wub: And his beard is so hot!!!!! I love beard men :D Looking forward to see next eps... And you are so right! I am so interesting in the plot!! So unique & intense :) 

Love Kang Ji Wan....... :heart:

Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaa... Kang Ji Hwan is so afraid of ghosts in Children Of A Lesser God! Wow~~ He should meet Lee Da Il :D They two have past ties as well though!!

But anyway, I love his dark image as the human detective Chun Jae In.... :D:wub: Can't wait to see the 5th ep!!

fullsizephoto939241.jpg

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 - Honestly I am not interested in older K-actors. But my feelings are so different for Kang Ji Hwan... :wub: He is the only older K-actor I like.....!!

And I want him to work together with Choi Daniel again..... Then I can have both of my fav namjas in single frame... I am so in love with their brotherhood in Big Man...!!! So I really want them to work together again...... :)

And how about your Mr. Handsome now...??! Isn't he gonna do a drama soon..??! :wub:

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow well done chingu haha... im short of breath.... lol. Suddenly you have tons of beard pictures of him muahaha...

@gm4queen glad you like him.. nowadays i prefer mature actor, as im also getting older haha.. the youngster looks immature to me now. Thats why in feel good to die, i got no interest in Gong Myung at all. 

Btw i finished Big Man dear.. KJH looks so handsome when hes back on Hyunsung chairman position. I think 2 eye candies on the same drama not a good idea. I cannot focus dear which one to see muahahahaha.... 

I am laughing so hard dear.... :D 

Seriously, we all like idols in our respective ages.... :wub: And there;s nothing wrong with that!! And I think that Gong Myung guy is younger than even me.... I also had no interest!! He is so babyfaced.... 

And I am happy to hear that you are done with Big Man, dear..... But I still have COALG to watch!!! :wub: Love your Kang Ji Hwan in it so much!!!

I am different than you. I like KJH in his late 20s and I like young actors esp. Sungjae, and I am already 40 :D

young actors remind me of my youth. They are carefree and innocent. I find their innocence endearing. Btw KJH never ages. He looks young always. And his face expressions are gentle. I liked him in FGTD the most because he was so inexperienced in love.

Gong Myung is not bad either (but not in FGTD, when he really got on my nerves). He is cheerful and always smiling in real life.

hihi @gm4queen I wouldn't mind seeing Choi Daniel and Kang Ji Hwan together this time in bromance because they're both really nice guys.  Have Daniel be good guy too.  Although, I do not want to see a love triangle between them.  Can't wait til you finish watching COALG.  What is Heidi watching now I forgot?

Lol  @Lawyerh actually now that I think about it there's  always a  moment in drama when he have slight beard or in a promo so it's actually not that hard to find pictures.  I think even in real life when he's on vacation and stuff he have light beard too.

@nohamahamoud2002 I can do with young or old as long as they act good and have nice personality.  Speaking of which did you enjoy Kikwang's acting in beginning of Monster @Lawyerh?  He's  the younger KJH character.  I've seen him before but didn't pay attention to him in kpop scene, but I did notice him in this drama.

50 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I can do with young or old as long as they act good and have nice personality.  Speaking of which did you enjoy Kikwang's acting in beginning of Monster

I know he was in Monster, but didn't watch yet it, but I watched him in Lovely Horribly and Dancing High. He is very nice. He is a kpop idol.

I feel KJH needs his fans so much. He was more popular in the past, most kpop idols have many fans already so they don't need promotion.

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel KJH needs his fans so much. He was more popular in the past, most kpop idols have many fans already so they don't need promotion.

I feel he still have a lot of fans, but they're disperse.  I mean even til this day there are still new mv of lie to me.  But acting always up and down that is why we are here for him.  I'm sure if he do another two dramas and pick good ones it'll help refresh him in people's mind.  

24 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I feel he still have a lot of fans, but they're disperse.  I mean even til this day there are still new mv of lie to me.  But acting always up and down that is why we are here for him.  I'm sure if he do another two dramas and pick good ones it'll help refresh him in people's mind.  

Unfortunately the ratings are judged by Korean viewership  only. Overseas viewers don't count. :(

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Unfortunately the ratings are judged by Korean viewership  only. Overseas viewers don't count. :(

Yea, he'll be killing it if you count overseas.  Although, many dramas I like don't always do well in Korean rating or at least at the time it was release.  It always make me wonder.

Archived