Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

30 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

@Lawyerh One of the chinese members mentioned to me about you lol and she is very active I think. And yeah its not really active. Btw I have heard that the chinese fans have collaborated to buy a gift for him for his birthday.

It took me ten hours to register too :D in cafe daum , @phoenix24 also suffered a lot, do you remember the post here, the one I used to show snapshots of how to register? @Lawyerh asked me to post the snapshot and she is the only one who followed my instructions :)

I kept trying to get others join but no one was interested. 

and what is worse is the 15 hours I spent to create feel good to die youtube video that was banned at the end. I am not very lucky.

but really @Lawyerh did you try registering for 6 hours?

I remember it was 2:00 am and I was asking others about the quiz, who is the cafe with, and things were so complicated and @jenappelle told me to use KJH korean name. @phoenix24 too was suffering with the Kakao account like me. We were going crazy. I Kept trying and no use till I registered using mobile instead of email.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

@nohamahamoud2002 i almost gave up myself too actually. Luckily you keep checking up on me and keep me on track haha... and i think i was just pretty lucky can go through. The love to oppa give me extra luck. Btw other cafes is even more complicated i think. I saw Daniel Choi one and cant get through (just curious on other cafes). It seems you need to be on certain rank to be able to see more pictures. 

I hope @Heidi Seow have more luck too and hope can get in more easily. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 i almost gave up myself too actually. Luckily you keep checking up on me and keep me on track haha... and i think i was just pretty lucky can go through. The love to oppa give me extra luck. Btw other cafes is even more complicated i think. I saw Daniel Choi one and cant get through. It seems you need to be on certain rank to be able to see more pictures. 

I hope @Heidi Seow have more luck too and hope can get in more easily. 

Choi Daniel needs social security number and cnblue and BTOB need higher rank.

• Like 6

@Heidi SeowPlease keep us posted. Need to update that guide:D. I am determined to help him increase fans so we coule have nice work like 2018. By the way noha, all of you registered using mobile? For daum? 

@nohamahamoud2002 And I thought kjh cafe criterias are ridiculous.(see @angiedramadive?)

Wow social security no. I am a Pri myself and I never bothered register since hong ki is active on social media.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

@Heidi SeowPlease keep us posted. Need to update that guide:D. I am determined to help him increase fans so we coule have nice work like 2018. By the way noha, all of you registered using mobile? For daum? 

@nohamahamoud2002 And I thought kjh cafe criterias are ridiculous.(see @angiedramadive?)

Wow social security no. I am a Pri myself and I never bothered register since hong ki is active on social media.

Yes I couldn't register by mail. Got it wrong and had to start over using mobile. I have two user names with 2 different emails because of that. I told you about the suffering already :D and the kakao app. It is so hard. Korean members are laughing when I told them about the 10 hours attempt to register. My fellow sufferer was @phoenix24 :D

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Yeah im not that bad, i followed the guide and took half-1 hour with the confusion and keep disturbing @nohamahamoud2002 in the process. That time this thread became tagged with hot because of this lol.

So those who want to join, hope this give you guys more motivation haha... its not that bad eventhough a bit complicated and just need some extra luck. Sorry i was panicking that time and not documented / snapshot the registration properly. 

Wow the DC cafe fan sounds serious and legit need social security number. No wonder @gm4queen mentioned she also cant join. 

And yeah @jenappelle i use handphone for daum. For me i download daum cafe apps the format is easier to see with this apps. 

I never join any fan club before KJH, and doubt will do this for any other actors in any near future. I was most of the time silent fan, for Wallace huo/so ji sub/ seo kang joon/etc. I have my fair share fangirling and never been this dedicated hahaha....

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

初めまして、トピック参加の皆さん^^mworcaです。

いつも傍観者ですみません。そして、日本語で失礼します。。Dxr4zdlUUAgybRt.jpg

ここでは、いつも、お互いの意見を出し合って 連携が取れていると思う場所ですね。

私は、DAUMのカフェには昨年下旬に入会したばかりで、、毎日確認するようにしていますが、

基本的にtwitterが私のホームだと思っているので、そこでカン・ジファン氏の応援活動をしていこうと思っています。

DAUMでは目立つ行動を極力控えています。

DAUMカフェ、、確かに、入会時はストレスですよね。私は入会時、10時間どころか数日かかりました。。

挫折しそうになりましたが、DAUMカフェ先輩のご指導で何とか入会できたはいいものの、、

今度は「会員ランクがゲストからスタート」で、投稿画像などの閲覧できる範囲は極狭かったです。

毎日訪問して「正会員」になるまで、≒1月くらいかかりました。

トピック参加者の皆さんはどうでしたか?

ところで、ジェナペルさん、「kjh cafeの評判がばかげている」とは、どのような評判でしたか?

可能な限りの情報でいいので、教えてもらえると嬉しいです。

そして、、「GOALG」とは?何のことでしょうか?ネットビギナーなので、教えてもらえますか?調べても答えが見つかりません..

よろしくお願いします^^

• Like 3

Thanks for joining us @mworca.  Glad I'm not the only one having difficulty registering in the daum cafe.  Makes me wonder if there was something wrong with me.  Hope you can understand my English.  I hope to learn Japanese too someday.

COALG is good.  You should check it out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It took me ten hours to register too :D in cafe daum , @phoenix24 also suffered a lot, do you remember the post here, the one I used to show snapshots of how to register? @Lawyerh asked me to post the snapshot and she is the only one who followed my instructions :)

I kept trying to get others join but no one was interested. 

and what is worse is the 15 hours I spent to create feel good to die youtube video that was banned at the end. I am not very lucky.

but really @Lawyerh did you try registering for 6 hours?

I remember it was 2:00 am and I was asking others about the quiz, who is the cafe with, and things were so complicated and @jenappelle told me to use KJH korean name. @phoenix24 too was suffering with the Kakao account like me. We were going crazy. I Kept trying and no use till I registered using mobile instead of email.

hihi I got in a little before you then read what you figure out afterward.  I was already a member of daum.  What got me stuck was looking for the application that jenapelle mentioned, but she sent link later.  Also, on phone using daum app instead of daum cafe app.  Anyway, just happy we're all in now and that it is over with.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I never join any fan club before KJH, and doubt will do this for any other actors in any near future. I was most of the time silent fan, for Wallace huo/so ji sub/ seo kang joon/etc. I have my fair share fangirling and never been this dedicated hahaha....

Haha, yea I never did that much work for joining a fanclub.  If I like them I just check out a lot of their works.  If I like their work and see some stuff I like about their personality then I might do quick follow on instagram or something but nothing where I have to register.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes I couldn't register by mail. Got it wrong and had to start over using mobile. I have two user names with 2 different emails because of that. I told you about the suffering already :D and the kakao app. It is so hard. Korean members are laughing when I told them about the 10 hours attempt to register. My fellow sufferer was @phoenix24 :D

I originally read an extraction of the post in weibo and was trying to get a copy to let selenette to have a look. The weibo fansite was worried about cafe rules  so I dont want to trouble her to screenshot. I told selenette that he seems very troubled so we are trying to figure out how to get in.

So I screenshot to @selenette the registration page, look at BTS guide(as you know all of the cafes have different rules) so I was baffled when it said I was not allowed to access.I roughly guessed here and there, and click on a form button and type why I should allow to join(yes I was lit a blind bat in). I guessed the keyword etc. And I saw that there is an application page, found out my name was there and all the other users have age name and country included with mod comments requesting those info. So yeah mine was approved by sheer luck alone.

@mworca あなたはkangstar.jp の会員ですか?  Kang Ji Hwanさんの写真は綺麗ですね。Are you a member of kangstar.jp(note its the official jp fansite).

すみません、あなたのmessageが翻訳しません。:bawling:

@phoenix24 Me too. I am not really active normally but that few nights was crazy!

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1

Did you gúy feel a little weird while watching Island Trio though?  I mean he was off doing work alone a lot.  Granted he volunteer for some of that on his own accord.  I just thought they would split up better or at least keep him company.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

@phoenix24 I havent started it yet except for a clip yesterday. How was his chemistry with the cast?

I feel they're friendly enough, but that he still feel a little awkward sometime with variety show.

• Like 3

Chingus @jenappelle @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 I managed join in Daum Cafe~~~!!! But it show me say that "Im a guest, not yet become fan member club". 

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow same i thought coalg is scary but its not. Nothing compare to ghost detective. Yeah i want watch big man or monster but both looks a bit depressing. Im not good with revenge/sobbing story theme and avoid it like plagues haha... I think jo jong suk a bit similar with KJH younger times. But now KJH is much thinner. Actually i found KJH also a bit similar with the actor from top star yoo baek (i forgot the name). Last time i always mixed both of them. But not now, cos oppa is special :wub: muahaha....

Hahaha, true true, COALG is kinda mystery detective drama. The most scare me away was "Black". That really jump me up on 1st episode. 

I watched Monster in short clips from MBC YT and it does really look depressing and I don't think I go for it.:sweat_smile: (recently I need comedy drama) Plus ending is kinda open ending. Not sure he manage survive from surgery or not. Big Man sometime will give you some laugh moment but seeing my 2 lovely oppa fighting each other, that makes me depressed. :sweat_smile: I prefer my 2 lovely oppa in bromance. * I DONT MIND!!!!!:love: 

Oh yes, Kim Ji-Suk (Yoo Beak) does look alike KJH @Lawyerh but still I really wanna see KJH with Jo Jong-suk. :tounge_wink: But seriouly KJH in Real Man 300 really looks skinny. When he step out from his recreational car, I'm so surprise that why he so skinny (182.3cm/71.6kg/BMI 21.5kg/m) compare from Island Trio. But I like it~~~~:wub::wub: and is true, oppa is special to all of us here~~~ :wub:

@phoenix24 yes, it does look weird at 1st beginning. Plus I think this is his 1st time appeared in variety show after 10 years. Look at the way he walk into cafe, so shy and panic.. :lol:

Edited by Heidi Seow
add comments
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Chingus @jenappelle @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 I managed join in Daum Cafe~~~!!! But it show me say that "Im a guest, not yet become fan member club". 

Hahaha, true true, COALG is kinda mystery detective drama. The most scare me away was "Black". That really jump me up on 1st episode. 

I watched Monster in short clips from MBC YT and it does really look depressing and I don't think I go for it.:sweat_smile: (recently I need comedy drama) Plus ending is kinda open ending. Not sure he manage survive from surgery or not. Big Man sometime will give you some laugh moment but seeing my 2 lovely oppa fighting each other, that makes me depressed. :sweat_smile: I prefer my 2 lovely oppa in bromance. * I DONT MIND!!!!!:love: 

Oh yes, Kim Ji-Suk (Yoo Beak) does look alike KJH @Lawyerh but still I really wanna see KJH with Jo Jong-suk. :tounge_wink: But seriouly KJH in Real Man 300 really looks skinny. When he step out from his recreational car, I'm so surprise that why he so skinny (182.3cm/71.6kg/BMI 21.5kg/m) compare from Island Trio. But I like it~~~~:wub::wub: and is true, oppa is special to all of us here~~~ :wub:

@phoenix24 yes, it does look weird at 1st beginning. Plus I think this is his 1st time appeared in variety show after 10 years. Look at the way he walk into cafe, so shy and panic.. :lol:

Hihi, no actor had made me think of Kang Ji Hwan yet or look alike.

I saw Choi Daniel in Big Man first so didn't see him as lead, but I did watch recommended office drama of his and enjoyed it.  Jo Jong Suk is nice actor too.

So did you finish COALG or stop after 1st episode?

• Like 4

@Heidi Seow oh perhaps need to wait someone granted access there. So glad you had trying. Wish you can go through soon. I use same name with soompi, if you managed to go in, go look for me haha.. i will give you warm welcome there.... :wub::lol:

11 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha, true true, COALG is kinda mystery detective drama. The most scare me away was "Black".

Oh really i found Black was totally okay and not scary. I wish KJH can do more role like COALG too in future. Actually i hope he do more romcom, but since its make him stress then do detective is good too. 

12 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

(recently I need comedy drama) 

Haha me too chingu. Were at same wave length really lol...

9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

(182.3cm/71.6kg/BMI 21.5kg/m)

Btw this really make me laugh, you got the information until his BMI muahaha...... :D:lol::lol::D Yeah he looks really good in FGTD...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh really i found Black was totally okay and not scary. I wish KJH can do more role like COALG too in future. Actually i hope he do more romcom, but since its make him stress then do detective is good too. 

Not sure if it's romcom alone that stress him out because he seem to be fine with other works.  I think it was more FGTD in particular because BJS is a tough role.  Also, because of the different opinions that sprung from the existing webtoon.

• Like 3