[Current Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

That guy wasn't the FL's dad :huh:

The guy she called appa is her father.  Chairman Yoon has a sister who  is separated from her husband. She’s rather whacky but really smart, she analysed Hye Gi’s pregnancy and miscarriage with quite a good accuracy.

whistles went off? ... maybe a candle flicker?:rolleyes:

Another thick as a brick FL? Oh no. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, maribella said:

The guy she called appa is her father.  Chairman Yoon has a sister who  is separated from her husband. She’s rather whacky but really smart, she analysed Hye Gi’s pregnancy and miscarriage with quite a good accuracy.

Yes, Chairman Yoon's sister ... black lingerie lady ... the guy she was force kissing wasn't the FL's dad.

• Blob 2

Yes, Chairman Yoon's sister ... black lingerie lady ... the guy she was force kissing wasn't the FL's dad.

Development … later. I am just guessing. 

The guy is probably an employee who could not say no.

• Like 3

@Ameera Ali who is the is the suicidal arsonist?

The father is not an innocent, warm hearted person, he is an idiot. Any man with half a brain would his own doctor to see if the woman is pregnant. Not him, any rubbish that his young mistress dish out is fine with him.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

A woman , side chick sister planned to ruined her sister wedding day :w00t:

this arson woman has no brains. why would you risk harming yourself to ruin a wedding day? just pretend that he had an affair with you and walk in with pregnant belly. that will cause more chaos. see, I watch too many dramas. side chick sister obviously doesn't and therefore has no pointers to give lady. tsk. tsk. 

• LOL 4

They stupidly underestimated Ji Chang. This was a dumb plan from the start. All Do Eun succeeded in doing is getting her friend arrested. Lol GIF by MOODMAN

====

Next week preview ,Hyewon begin to experiences suffering as JH wife, not only to endure Jh family but she also have to adapt/adjust  JH  grandmother's pet dog:(

1PzBKg.gif

cto

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

So after the first week ... I'm actually really interested in this drama ... I know, shocked me too :lol:

So many questions -

- Where is the ML cleverly disguised as a sketchy lawyer?

- The second ML is actually making me root for him, if he becomes a bad guy now, I might actually be disappointed

- If little sister is going to be the villainess in this drama, she has to learn to channel those emotions - breaking down into a puddle of tears every time she's reminded of the past is already starting to get old. 

- How will art director MIL die? We know from the character synopsis that she's not long for this drama, but is she killed or does she self check out?  Who would kill her ... little sister, Chairman Romeo, Grandma?

- Will the FL's half brother go after little sister? Will he succeed? ... not sure if I'm okay with that :unsure:

- Will FL's dad actually hookup with ML's crazy aunt? ... credit to @maribella ... the whole time he was getting his hair done, and his sister kept going on about him, that's all that kept coming to mind :rolleyes:

I did finally see the original trailers w/subs, and it seems this was being billed as more a tragedy than revenge which I find intriguing. Can one survive 100+ episodes rooting for everyone to just get along? 

Yeah, Chairman Romeo is hard to stomach, Grandma is comic-book villain, and the wedding was more goofy than shocking ... but I like it B)

... and I will have my 3 x Unni's

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

21 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The second ML is actually making me root for him, if he becomes a bad guy now, I might actually be disappointe

That’s for me too. He clearly loves her even though she is older than him, he defies his family even the Grandma with the purple rinse. For curious people, in the 80’s (or even 70s) fashionable seniors rinsed their hair purple or blue or various shades of blue. 

This grandma is really dated, blue/purple rinse.:surprisedwut:
Ji Chang was so masterful at the wedding while confronting the stupid shyster.

I am on his team. The ML will have to find another woman.

29 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yeah, Chairman Romeo is hard to stomach, Grandma is comic-book villain, and the wedding was more goofy than shocking ... but I like it

The summary is very complimentary to Yoon, the fool. Serves him right that the wife does not want to divorce him. 

3 unnis? As long as it between bars, I am ok.

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, maribella said:

3 unnis? As long as it between bars, I am ok.

Jail time .. already? For what ... a botched wedding crash attempt? :lol:

This FL actress did a great job in Miss Montecristo as a heroine gone dark - I think it would be great to see a more nuanced grey character, remorseful for what she may have inadvertently triggered as a child in a terrible situation.

We still don't know what the FL told her sister when they parted.  The FL may end up with some dirt on her hands in all of this.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

We still don't know what the FL told her sister when they parted.  The FL may end up with some dirt on her hands in all of this.

What does a 9 year old know? Even if she had lied that the father was all kinds of criminal, the onus is on the parents to provide and protect their children. 
The weakest part of this storyline is the switch. The father could have gone for her the next day or week or month or even year.
He did not. The mother should not have taken the kid. In fact a judge would have listened to the wishes of the children of that age. 

18 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Jail time .. already? For what ... a botched wedding crash attempt? :lol:

That’s just in episode 4, there are 96 more.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

What does a 9 year old know? Even if she had lied that the father was all kinds of criminal, the onus is on the parents to provide and protect their children. 
The weakest part of this storyline is the switch. The father could have gone for her the next day or week or month or even year.
He did not. The mother should not have taken the kid. In fact a judge would have listened to the wishes of the children of that age. 

Okay then what does a 7 year old little sister know? That she was lied to? Betrayed? Abandoned? 

Thats the tragedy in all this - the 2 sisters loved each other but were put in a terrible situation and from what we've seen thus far it was our FL that started them them down this path. 

Clearly, little sister is going to be a baddie at the start - she's carrying a grudge that right or wrong big sister started - The writers in this drama have the basis for truly engaging story.  What will the FL do when she finds out that her adversary is actually the long lost little sister she's been searching desperately for?  What will little sister do when she finds out that her target wasn't all smiles and rainbows and was actually searching for her all along? 

How many daily drama's do we bemoan for giving us a kumbaya ending where it isn't deserved?  This is one case where I'll go out on a limb at only 5 episodes in and say that if we DON'T get a kumbaya ending, if either sister goes to jail and/or dies, then the writers have wasted a great story. 

JMHO

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

we've seen thus far it was our FL that started them them down this path. 

I don’t deny her saying something but I say that the unfortunate circumstances of HJ living with a drunken most likely abusive mother could have been avoided if the father had taken steps to prevent it. He being the normal non abusive parent. He did not even ask why HJ changed her mind. He and his ex wife seemed not to care.

A 9 year old is not responsible period

Though I think later we will find out he wasn’t  protecting HW from an abusive stepmother either.  

I think HJ is going to do more horrible things and HW finds out who she is but will not forgive her because HJ either has killed SY or has orchestrated it to hurt HW. 

I predict that there will be a kumbaya ending, only it will be right at the end.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

A 9 year old is not responsible period

For all of it, No.  Some of it, Yes.

The parents are clearly responsible for the break up, but the children had been split.  Our FL then spoke up and changed that plan, and little sister not blameless either, she allowed herself to be bribed with a stuffed rabbit.   Sorry, the FL doesn't get to play innocent angel, she had a part to play in all this, even if she should not have as a 9 year old child. 

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think HJ is going to do more horrible things and HW finds out who she is but will not forgive her because HJ either has killed SY or has orchestrated it to hurt HW. 

Of course little sisters going to go off, but somewhere after all the horrid things are done and said, after the reality of the life that little sister lived, as well as the FL are aired for all, I suspect that FL's step brother who seems destined to crush on little sister, will beg his big sister to reconsider, and that coupled with either our ML or 2nd ML will remind her how she had always searched for little sister, our FL (who set us on this path) will be the one to offer the olive branch/self sacrifice that will ease little sisters wounded soul and reunite the sisters.

... and that will be a kumbaya ending worth watching :blush:

• Like 1