[Current Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

So after the ending of todays episode I just gotta ask, is Little Sister some sort of crafty or has she actually gone bye-bye? :unsure:

Also dark clouds seem to be forming around Art MIL, I hope she doesn't self check out.

... and there I was liking Crazy aunt and then she had to go pick on the staff :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

Lee So Yeon, Ha Yeon Joo, And Yang Hye Jin Are Entangled In A Dangerous Web Of Revenge In “The Two Sisters”

Lee So Yeon, Ha Yeon Joo, And Yang Hye Jin Are Entangled In A Dangerous Web Of Revenge In “The Two Sisters”

KBS2’s “The Two Sisters” has dropped new stills capturing the tense encounter of Lee So Yeon, Ha Yeon Joo, and Yang Hye Jin!

“The Two Sisters” tells the tragic story of sisters Lee Hye Won (Lee So Yeon) and Bae Do Eun (Ha Yeon Joo) who were separated at a young age due to their parents’ divorce. When they reunite 20 years later after living very different lives, Bae Do Eun begins to burn with ambition.

Spoilers

Previously, a war of nerves broke out between Bae Do Eun, who is having an affair with Oh Soo Hyang’s (Yang Hye Jin’s) husband Yoon Yi Chul (Jung Chan), and Lee Hye Won, who is Oh Soo Hyang’s daughter-in-law.

The newly released stills feature the nerve-racking three-way meeting between Lee Hye Won, Bae Do Eun, and Oh Soo Hyang. Do Eun heads to Soo Hyang’s talk concert with the determination to reveal to Soo Hyang that she is Yi Chul’s mistress. Do Eun puts on a cheeky grin as soon as she sees Soo Hyang and Hye Won, but Hye Won is surprised when Do Eun shows up unexpectedly at her mother-in-law’s talk concert.

the-two-sisters-02.jpeg

the-two-sisters-01.jpeg

the-two-sisters-04.jpeg

Spoiler

the-two-sisters-03.jpeg

Another image below features Yoon Yi Chul’s younger sister Yoon Yi Ra (Jung Soo Young) crying while holding her mother Kim Myung Ae (Jung Hye Sun) tightly in an emotional embrace, raising viewers curiosity.

Spoiler

the-two-sisters-05.jpeg

The production team remarked, “In episode 10, a spectacular three-way meeting between Do Eun, Hye Won, and Soo Hyang will take place. The exciting story of Do Eun making increasingly bold moves and Hye Won facing Do Eun, whose existence she wanted to conceal, as well as Soo Hyang, who becomes suspicious of Do Eun’s identity, will unfold, so please show lots of anticipation.”

Episode 10 of “The Two Sisters” will air on February 2 at 7:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640684wpp/lee-so-yeon-ha-yeon-joo-and-yang-hye-jin-are-entangled-in-a-dangerous-web-of-revenge-in-the-two-sisters

• Like 3

So subs finally showed up for episodes 9 & 10 ...

- looks like we have a missing son for Chairman Romeo ... Grandma told another he'd be younger than our 2ML but the monk, who supposedly foresaw it, never actually said that ... looks like sketchy lawyer ML maybe the company heir ... who still hasn't made an appearance 10 episodes in :rolleyes:

- Little Sister as the would-be tragic villain is outshining the FL. The initial art cafe face off was great, although the FL did get the last word in the end.

- Crazy Aunt has become my favorite character - the monk, the waiter, the bar patron, getting dumped via text, nightclub singing ... Please writer-nim, don't make her evil :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:11 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

looks like we have a missing son for Chairman Romeo ... Grandma told another he'd be younger than our 2ML but the monk, who supposedly foresaw it, never actually said

Is it the chairman’s other son or maybe his brother with a mistress? I like that better because the company was started by the chairman’s father so the guy will have a strong claim. I find the grandmother too nasty. Usually old characters are nicer.

I thought the priest said the chairman didn’t have a child that year and the Grandmother would realise that they had been tricked.

The MIL is retching in the bathroom, I am betting she has stomache cancer. It’s the de riguer disease for this year, I think.

• Like 2

It looks like Ji Chang is being played by SFL the poor misunderstood woman. 
The first 20-30 episodes of the revenge shows are very annoying. We either get a doormat protagonist being fooled by a smart cunning antagonist or we get this case. The FL is not a doormat but she is in the dark and will be fooled for many more episodes. 

Looks like SFL will create cracks in the FL-SML marriage and then we get the actor from Witches’ game coming in.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, maribella said:

Is it the chairman’s other son or maybe his brother with a mistress? I like that better because the company was started by the chairman’s father so the guy will have a strong claim.

Its Chairman Romeo's child - Grandma infers the monk means a new birth but the monk never said that. He just said he saw the Chairman with another child that would become the pillar of the company.

I find the grandmother too nasty. Usually old characters are nicer.

I find her a bit confusing - Yes, she is nasty, but just when you think she hates everyone, we get a flicker of light when she plays at least fair with the FL - saying she will hold her to her word in saving Art MIL ... whether she is successful or not.  Then she's awesome swing a golf club at the overzealous reporter mob B)

The MIL is retching in the bathroom, I am betting she has stomache cancer.

Yeah, thats what they're telegraphing - I thought she'd be the first kill, but no.

... poor KIKI :cry:

14 hours ago, maribella said:

Looks like SFL will create cracks in the FL-SML marriage and then we get the actor from Witches’ game coming in.

Thats what I thought at the start, but the story better be awfully fricken good, because not only is he married but the mistress-apparent, is already someone elses mistress ... his DAD.  Do they really expect us to believe he's gonna fall in love with that? :huh:

14 hours ago, maribella said:

The first 20-30 episodes of the revenge shows are very annoying.

Don't think this will play out as a typical revenge drama.  It was billed as a tragedy, and I kinda see that playing out. 

- FL clearly wants to find Little sister, not realizing she already has. When she does, she will almost certainly try to save her from herself

- Dad also clearly misses his lost daughter, and will try to calm the FL down if she tries to go to war with Little Sister

- Adoring step brother has a severe crush on Little sister further complicating matters

- Grandma clearly dislikes Little Sister, but does she/ will she approve of the FL?

- Still alot of other supporting characters in complex situations that could fall either way 

All this, and we still don't know what the FL said to Little sister in the beginning.  That will probably be the lynch pin in all of this, after they've tore their mutual worlds down fighting each other, the FL will realize she had a hand in setting Little Sister on this path and will sacrifice herself in someway to try and make amends. Seeing this, Little Sister will come to realize everything she was told about her big sister desperately searching for her was actually true. 

... and then I get my 3 x Unni's :glasses:

• Awesome 3

49 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

FL clearly wants to find Little sister, not realizing she already has. When she does, she will almost certainly try to save her from herself

I can’t remember where I had read it but roughly it said the FL continued on her warpath even after finding out that the antagonist was her sister. I think the woman wrecked her marriage and had caused the death of her MIL whom greatly adored. Doing it with vengeance too. Perhaps forgiveness at the very end - kumbaya daily ending as usual.

• Like 3

I'm sorry, i'm still don't  get what SFL want, why create  this chaos. I mean she wants to do harm to FL but her motivations are weak. I'm disappointed,  i wanted a complex villain with evil mind. Yes i know FL will divorce soon because of her

I'm disappointed  with this drama. I will only read comments  for now sometimes.

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I'm sorry, i'm still don't  get what SFL want, why create  this chaos. I mean she wants to do harm to FL but her motivations are weak. I'm disappointed,  i wanted a complex villain with evil mind.

I totally agree. She's not a very good or convincing villain. (The acting isn't good in my opinion.) Really only watching this for Lee So-Yeon and Jung Chan, and for the FL's revenge. Waiting for Oh Chang-Seok to show up, too... :unsure:

• Insightful 3