Jump to content

[Current Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST


0ly40

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

one to offer the olive branch/self sacrifice that will ease little sisters wounded soul and reunite the sisters.

 

... and that will be a kumbaya ending worth watching

But kdramas have their twists, I think SFL will end up in prison and she would be responsible for MIL’s death.

 

Did she try to kill her mum in the preview?

It’s 5th episode and ML has still not appeared? 
 

May be his role has been reduced.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I did finally see the original trailers w/subs, and it seems this was being billed as more a tragedy than revenge which I find intriguing. Can one survive 100+ episodes rooting for everyone to just get along?

so far I am finding this drama hilarious. not really tragic at all. :lol:

 

we have makjang obsessed aunt who seems to watch a lot of dramas and is able to spot plot lines in real life. however, no one in the family seems to be watching tv and pay no attention to her observations. makjang aunt is right though -- makjang is everywhere! hahahahahha..... found her hilarious that she was filming the entire wedding for social media even while blue grandma was wanting tight security. makjang aunt is all about the drama that even during serious chaos, she is surprised that there are so many views to this drama. hahahahah... 

 

and then we have stepbro who is obsessed with saeguks and cries when characters dies. kekeke... am surprised that @Ameera Ali didn't gif saeguk stepbro as he had abs scene plus he had to run like a chicken. hahahahah...

 

then we have ditzy aunt from jeju who is obsessed with her brother's forehead and annoys everyone in the hair salon. her eyerolls are pretty funny. kekeke....

 

blue grandma wants to just beat everyone but makjang aunt is telling her that it is no longer allowed. she can't turn the plane around. LOL. 

 

exercise papa just standing there calmly wondering if arson lady was a prank / event for wedding cooked up by his son. seriously had to laugh at the discussion between him and art mom who are just watching without a real care. 

 

there might be revenge mixed in because do eun seems to have a bone to pick here with not just hye won but also the family. she said she won't be stopped least of all by her sister. so there seems to be something else going on. 

 

but who knows, maybe she just seduced exercise papa because she wanted to climb up the social ladder. I laughed when she described the classical music as putting her to sleep but she would listen to it a 1000 times. exercise papa knows it probably won't end well but he doesn't care -- he just wants spring flowers and does not care about winter coming. he cracks me up with his serious contemplative poetic lines and then being silly. 

 

@maribella ~ we did have appa, appa in the wedding episode from do eun already. ^_^

 

the wedding episode was amusing. the drama is going for a comic spoof vibe rather than tragedy.

I just hope it doesn't devolve into elegant empire type incomprehension lack of logic. :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, maribella said:

But kdramas have their twists, I think SFL will end up in prison and she would be responsible for MIL’s death.

 

I think the MIL's death will be the twist -

 

We know about it before we see the first episode, and of course little sister due to her affair is the likely suspect, but what if someone else picked up on that?  What if sketchy lawyer ML has a bone to pick and is using her as cover for his own designs? What if the sisters drunk money obsessed mother finds out about her daughter and wants to clear her a path to riches thinking it'll benefit herself? What if Grandma is tired of the scandal of divorce on her family name? We know she already won't let crazy aunt divorce.

 

I think little sister will definitely be accused/suspected of murder but it'd be a crap/tepid story arc if she actually does it.  Little sister can't be the only baddie in this drama.

 

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Did she try to kill her mum in the preview?

 

No, that was her choking out the FL.  Looked like a dream sequence to me.

 

 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

exercise papa just standing there calmly wondering if arson lady was a prank / event for wedding cooked up by his son. seriously had to laugh at the discussion between him and art mom who are just watching without a real care. 

 

That scene was gold :lol:

 

 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@maribella ~ we did have appa, appa in the wedding episode from do eun already. ^_^

 

Whoa! Good catch - we got the coveted 3 x Appa's in episode 5 B) ... ones almost inaudible but she does say it 3 times.

 

 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I just hope it doesn't devolve into elegant empire type incomprehension lack of logic. :sweatingbullets:

 

This Up Here GIF by Chord OverstreetNo Doubt Yes GIF by The3Flamingos

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but who knows, maybe she just seduced exercise papa because she wanted to climb up the social ladder. I

We know, we know. Who’d want to sleep with a maudlin old man? Quoting corny verses. He knows she’s after his money, like Hugh Hefner who was 90+ when he died and his partner was 60 years younger, and Nicole Smith with the billionaire… 

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

 

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@maribella ~ we did have appa, appa in the wedding episode from do eun already. ^_^

 

Whoa! Good catch - we got the coveted 3 x Appa's in episode 5 B) ... ones almost inaudible but she does say it 3 times.

She said three times? I only caught 2, but I was watching the stepbrother.  
Looks like @LeftCoastOppa will get his 3 aunnis, but I hope not too soon. We need some fireworks after watching weeks of Elegant Empire which had neither Elegance nor Empire, like seeing sparks that went phutt.

 

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

We know about it before we see the first episode, and of course little sister due to her affair is the likely suspect, but what if someone else picked up on that?  What if sketchy lawyer ML has a bone to pick and is using her as cover for his own designs? What if the sisters drunk money obsessed mother finds out about her daughter and wants to clear her a path to riches thinking it'll benefit herself? What if Grandma is tired of the scandal of divorce on her family name? We know she already won't let crazy aunt divorce.


It might be unintentional death, since SFL is quite stupid if we consider her attempt for botching up the wedding. She can only outsmart a rich old coot who is clinging on to youth which had long left.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2024 at 3:56 PM, Lmangla said:

and then we have stepbro who is obsessed with saeguks and cries when characters dies. kekeke... am surprised that @Ameera Ali didn't gif saeguk stepbro as he had abs scene plus he had to run like a chicken. hahahahah...


 

 

you trick me @Lmangla I just run like chicken this morning to watch ep 5 to see his abs:joy:

IMG-9376.gif

 

Only to see his back stretching :sweat_smile:

IMG-9371.gif

 

 

  • LOL 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

you trick me @Lmangla I just run like chicken this morning to watch ep 5 to see his abs:joy:

Only to see his back stretching :sweat_smile:

 

 

 

oops.gif 

 

I thought back counted for abs? I think I need to look up what abs mean. :sweatingbullets:

  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

 

 

I thought back counted for abs? I think I need to look up what abs mean. :sweatingbullets:


Now I have to forget about it 

But luckily nothing good food can’t cure :joy:

 

IMG-9375.gif

 

 

 

  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So 6 episodes in and I still can't quite place the battle lines in this drama.

 

- FL & Little Sister are obvious, but little else

 

- Chairman Romeo doesn't seem to want to fight with anyone, including his soon to be dead ex-wife

 

- FL's money hungry mom & her drunk companion only seem to want to fight with each other

 

- Crazy aunt just seems to be enjoying the show

 

- Grandma seems to hate everyone and barely tolerates Crazy aunt

 

- 2ML seems like a nice guy so far, but that display in todays episode is sure telegraphing his bromance with the FL's step brother is headed for trouble

 

- FL's dad & aunt seem to be typical concerned elders

 

- We still haven't seen the ML sketchy Lawyer yet

 

 

... and there's no way little sister texted the FL and said ... hi lets meet ... outta the blue and actually intends to meet.  Who ever the FL meets tomorrow, it won't be little sister. 

 

 

 

  • Blob 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this actress playing the SFL supposed to be the new Lee Chaeyoung? I mean, Lee Chaeyoung is a bit old to play this role, so I guess they needed a younger woman with a similar vibe.  Only this actress is really bad at acting, and Lee Chaeyoung is pretty good, even if her characters are dumb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Is this actress playing the SFL supposed to be the new Lee Chaeyoung?

 

No... there are plenty of actresses who play villains in dailies. They could've easily casted anyone else, why they didn't... I didn't know.

 

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Only this actress is really bad at acting, and Lee Chaeyoung is pretty good, even if her characters are dumb.

 

Yeah, I'm not liking her acting as the villainous SFL. She's much better in comedic roles. Lee Chaeyoung is quite good, the FL for this drama is great too as a villain. Park Hana as well.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..