[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

it will be interesting to see the rel Serin in GW body be a witch, by plot, she will team up with Aera for now, i suppose for her she will do this before to learn that Aera is the villain who killed her sister and do revenge against her

But even this drama has some good twist i think they need so resolution,i mean why this swap body?? ok we know  who is the main female actress, but for the plot i thought it was for the real GW to be a very rich lady with powerful resource against the villain, anyways i will see the ending of this chaos

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:13 AM, Ameera Ali said:

so TY isn’t as stupid as I thought  he is , it’s easy to take evidence from police man than him  :D

OMG This is suppose be  a ML no wonder as i say in my earlier post about how  stupid this guy is to  get set up for a murder  now i see why now, i guest going to jail did not smart him up so now we have 2 dumb leads why can they not write the ML like in the daily like Happy Sister and Bride of Vengeance or Second Husband  strong    male lead anymore.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali she is in GW's body and so there is very little physical brain. SR has to survive on virtual memory.

GW/SR has physical brain but uses very little. That's why she is in hospital recovering from AR burglarising her room. :joy: The woman is as big as a basketball player, how could she miss her?

edit: Look she is not blind anymore. Yay, she has recovered from that syndrome. Has to be the IV.

• LOL 4

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

so TY isn’t as stupid as I thought  he is , it’s easy to take evidence from police man than him  :D

everyone is dumb in this drama. why does serin v2 always give time for aera to give up on her own to police. hasn't she learned by now that aera and yujin will not voluntarily confess. :lol:

since the FL keeps thinking villains just want to confess, even police will also be dumb. they think everyone is also good and no one will steal from him. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

everyone is dumb in this drama. why does serin v2 always give time for aera to give up on her own to police. hasn't she learned by now that aera and yujin will not voluntarily confess. :lol:

since the FL keeps thinking villains just want to confess, even police will also be dumb. they think everyone is also good and no one will steal from him. :lol:

I was floored how everyone thought AeRa that powerful to bribe  a police officer , after she was chasing them all yesterday and day before for the evidence :mrgreen:

AeRa was like I bribe a detective :D

SuoZ9.gif

• LOL 6

@maribella , @Lmangla @joccu @liyahsbutterfly 

IMG-9042.gif

only dumb TY would want  killer Memory back :D  did he forget she A Psycho , she already have two attempted murder  , her forgetting is blessing in the disguise :mrgreen: 

Attempt one

IMG-9037.gif

Attempt two

IMG-9032.gif

team evil will be oh yeah go for it , go  poke a sleeping bear:tounge_wink:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

only dumb TY would want  killer Memory back :D  did he forget she A Psycho , she already have two attempted murder  , her forgetting is blessing in the disguise :mrgreen:

GW/GW knew they swapped during SR's attempt to kill her. But she was all sorry about 'taking' TY from her. I thought he treated her just like a sister. Anyway, GW/SR should better be careful of her and AR. Poor woman, she has little brain and now two women are coming after her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/8/2023 at 9:28 PM, Ameera Ali said:

now I know why AeRa have right hand man to handle things,  he useless 

No doubt YJ is useless to Ju, but he is good as daylight molester  ( repost your gifs)

SuZBO.gif

cr owner

Ouch !.. must be GW first time good tight slap to YJ

SuaHm.gif

On 6/9/2023 at 2:33 AM, Ameera Ali said:

In kdrama they most not have valuable so they don’t check if their door or windows are close 

one thing i hate about Kdrama is that they don't practice saving password to their phones/laptops

and they openingly welcome thieves/robbers to they home.

On 6/9/2023 at 9:09 PM, maribella said:

6 years of lying down and she's moving about, quite energetic too? It must be that kdrama IV. 

6 yrs lying without any movement at all, is incredible how she just walk out of bed

:mrgreen:  unless she is using the hot bed with body massages that her father-in-law is selling.

• LOL 3

Pin on Gif

NEW EVENT!

Quick Poll - A K-Drama Addict's Guide to Popular Korean Words and Phrases!

So how many words have you picked up since you started watching K-dramas?  Find out by taking a short quiz. Vote for the words you are inadverently using in your daily conversation with your non K-drama watching chingus and driving them crazy. Let us know how you fared. :happydance:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO team :innocent:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl