[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Only you @maribella  will state the fact. I blame the writer for Da Jung stupidity.  She made Da Jung very naive and stupid. 
I think the writer believes the FL has to be dumb until all the secrets have been revealed before she becomes really smart. 

I can't decide if it is the characterization or the acting but something is off in this drama. There are moments when there is good acting like the conflict between Ji Hoon and chairman.

However, when it comes to DaJung, mostly it falls flat. It feels like the actress is really trying but she seemed more real in Second Husband. Here, everything seems so flaky. For all her revenge, she doesn't seem to have the push or the drive or focus to make it happen.

Why is this woman bothered by puppy YoHan? It makes the revenge arc weak because we can't feel her frustration or energy. Instead, we have romantic angst. Seriously? Facepalm. So far, there has been no moment where the character of DaJung really stood out.

Whereas, chairman, SR, Noel, JiHoon are over the top but at least on point enough to make them interesting to watch. Even Sang Cheol and his mom are fun to watch.

Both the FL and ML are really just meh. YoHan and DaJung just make me bored. So I just check in on the drama every few days or in the weekend. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXrYKIfyAEVGUbscVWmYk

re: @maribella

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Serves the mother right. She’s forgotten that she’s pretending to be the DIL. Now her daughter is cheating on her chaebol husband with the guy she had sent to prison. :surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Serves the mother right. Now her daughter is cheating on her chaebol husband with the guy she had sent to prison. 

SR have thing for low class , even she didn’t want chaebol until her mom point it out , her daughter should have target Walmart CEO :joy: 

IMG-2927.gif

• LOL 5

Haeil should recover her memories and SR secrets should start to come out one by one.SR is pregnant, and it's BSC's child again. But of course, SR will try to turn it into JH's child.

SR already knew that Anna was adopted. Noel's new driver knows SR's true color, hope that he'll tell Noel, since he had gained her trust. And he was the one who was helping Noel to locate her daughter all along.

preview

JH decided to give the 50 millions to the anonymous caller to end everything without anyone knowing, and tried to burn SY's photo which YH discovered. YH also gets to know that JH was threatened by someone, and linked it to SY's death, which he shared with DJ.cto

----

Ana is danger from these lunatics!sad oh no GIF by CBC

So sad the irresponsible dad:brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, kingpin said:

Noel's new driver knows SR's true color,

Good luck to him ,  let’s not forget Noel so slow  😂

With all evidence, she was … 
IMG-2937.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Wow , JH didn’t come near her until that night  :D [ 2 year  record was broken like that ]

The chance of SR  getting lucky twice in the same night is ewww  :ph34r::sweat_smile: 

IMG-2941.gif

IMG-2942.gif

IMG-2943.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , JH didn’t come near her until that night  :D [ 2 year  record was broken like that ]

The chance of SR  getting lucky twice in the same night is ewww  :ph34r::sweat_smile:

So many secrets are yet to be reveal, bobaejung is yet to find out that Kang seran is not her real granddaughter, DJ is yet to find out who destroy her family and take over her father's company and again that she's the real granddaughter of bobaejung ,Kang seran is yet to know that she's taking revenge on the wrong person and find out the truth about her father's death and get punish for killing DJ father, I mean a lot is still yet to be unfold(out in open). It felt that the writer of Third Marriage is  the same writer of  Woman in Veil or the Elegant Empire that the villains they get away their crimes easily and at the end it  either they will die and escape punishment or their punishment will be in last episode.

Thinking Idk GIF

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, kingpin said:

So many secrets are yet to be reveal,

So the writer thought why not let’s add one more secret , who’s the father :sweat_smile::joy:

IMG-2967.gif

Every time , she say it has to be JH’s baby  :joy:

IMG-2968.jpg

• LOL 6

BSC is crazy and stupid, the poor character, his purpose is to be sperm donor for SR's chidren. I can't believe that. He is too stupid. She will sent him to prison again, i hope for good this time 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

So the writer thought why not let’s add one more secret , who’s the father :sweat_smile::joy:

Every time , she say it has to be JH’s baby  :joy:

Korea must have a high DUI rate on the road and in bed. I have watched a few drunken  pregnancies.

There are quite a few episodes left, enough of the secrets please. Intrigue is good to keep the viewer interested but if it means being stressed out trying to figure what the idiot leads are doing or the crafty second leads are doing, the writer will lose me soon. 

The story is moving through treacle, for eg. For SFL to get her job back, we had to watch one episode. If WJG is not evil, he’ll want to find out how she got the proposal. He didn’t rush to the hospital or back home to see FL. So much for loving her.

We also have SR and Noel’s driver’s secret now.

• LOL 4

Agree the story ark  is too slow, its makes the leads look naive.   There are so many secrets to unveil  that the writer should focus on that .  The ending of this series will feel rushed.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 3/7/2024 at 3:24 AM, Ameera Ali said:

The dumbest two figure it out @UnniSarah@maribella:scream:

These peoples are so disgusting do they not Rember SY here we see   his mother and him going to be making money of his last alive  daughter Ana i hope the writer make them suffer but who know?

Youre Disgusting Season 6 GIF

On 3/7/2024 at 12:27 PM, kingpin said:

So many secrets are yet to be reveal, bobaejung is yet to find out that Kang seran is not her real granddaughter, DJ is yet to find out who destroy her family and take over her father's company and again that she's the real granddaughter of bobaejung ,Kang seran is yet to know that she's taking revenge on the wrong person and find out the truth about her father's death and get punish for killing DJ father, I mean a lot is still yet to be unfold(out in open). It felt that the writer of Third Marriage is  the same writer of  Woman in Veil or the Elegant Empire that the villains they get away their crimes easily and at the end it  either they will die and escape punishment or their punishment will be in last episode.

Yes your right is just copy and paste

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4

Remember the hair pin that Noel drew. She's going to find out that DJ has that same hairpin.

Also, is SR pregnent?? How did this happen?  

Is it too late in the season to do a story arc where SR pretends that it's TML's baby but it's really SC's baby? We're really going to do this now?  

• Like 2

SC treating his bio daughter like she's a golden ticket to some kind of fortune is so low. Wait til' he finds out that AN is a 2nd generation heiress to Bo-Bae Restaurant. 

If the Chairman really burnt down DJ's father's factory and took her mother and supressed her memories then DJ have to seek revenge on the Chairman. 

• Like 2

Just a theory- 

Noel’s driver is blackmailing JH about SY. He’s the one that served time in prison instead of JH for the hit and run. There were two criteria old wang said to his secretary while finding someone else to take JH place. Someone who resembles JH and needed money. He fits both criteria. His height and hairstyle is close enough to pass for JH and he had a sick mom so maybe he needed quick money to pay for her care. The blackmail might be the beginning of his revenge on old wang and JH because his mother died before he was released from prison. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

loose lips Noel see them is matter of time until uncle learn about her late night activities :joy:

IMG-2921.gif

How are these two so bad at cheating? They are surrounded by cheaters in the drama who got away with it for successfully for a period of time, including their own spouses, and yet these two are being so obvious about cheating and that too in the same house. FACEPALM. 

They need cheating lessons from Serin, Sang Cheol, Chairman, Noel... I would say Ji Hoon but he keeps getting caught on purpose. hahahhaha... 

• LOL 2