[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

56 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Disappointed  they killed the little girl. FL still doesn't  the truth about the switch. I bet even she doesn't  know that Son yi is dead, i hope ML will tell her

Rather then telling FL that her "daughter" is in critical condition, he tells her that he loves her and gives her flowers. He knows that Song Yi is in the hospital but he doesn't tell her!! 

----

SFL blames DJ for the death of her daughter but she is the one that switched the babies and pushed off the mother that took care of her child over a cliff. Her daughter was looking for her "mother" and SFL is the one that kept them apart. She used her daughter like she was a tool to get what she wants. This is all karma on the SFL for being a terrible mother and should never be a mother. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali  This is her karma. She had to pay the price for all her mother’s sins. 
let’s be honest, she is selfish and only thinks of herself. She spent her entire life  blaming everyone. 

Wish we could of had a ending where the FL and ML are with the half-siblings all together as a family.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Wish we could have had anending  where the FL and ML are together with the half-siblings all together as a family.  

I was hoping for that but for DJ to go down the NO RETURN PATH. She had to lose a Child. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali  This is her karma. She had to pay the price for all her mother’s sins. 
let’s be honest, she is selfish and only thinks of herself. She spent her entire life  blaming everyone. 

@UnniSarahIt just sad it was caused/lead to SY life, due to Seran greed and actions. Sad Girl GIF

• Sad 4

I understand why he didn’t tell her SY died  , DJ will run to see her , the crazy SR & SC & his mom as always will blame her , SR even may hurt her too , DJ can’t help herself now 

IMG-9476.gif

now SR want to destroy SC that good for us 

More reason to pin DJ kidnapping on him :mrgreen:

IMG-9481.gif

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Today was bittersweet. Little girl died and ML confessed his feelings again to DJ.

I am going to give ML a pass for not telling DJ about little girl’s death it might have hindered her recovery she is almost ready to go. She was a mess when her father died.

Also the SML gets a pass today to he is so heartbroken. I felt sorry for him. It wasn’t his fault. It’s SR. If she didn’t push DJ off the cliff this most likely would’ve not happened. Now she blames the SML because she can’t take accountability for anything it’s always someone else's fault. 
Now the mystery who hit the little girl.

1. TML when he left in the early morning he stated he was not sober yet.

2. Which I think really happened. I think that it was SR. I think that SR was driving TML’s car or her car and wasn’t paying attention and hit the little girl. 
I think karma would hurt more if SR killed her own daughter.  
They are trying to make SR go insane.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I am so sad 

it is really sad and one of the only storyline I hate in revenge Korean melodrama.  The female lead who suffers the work kind loss, are driven to hell. When they are in hell, FL are smart, vicious and creative in driving their opponents Crazy. 

I have come to the conclusion that SR is insane. She had lost all her marble a very long time ago. I am sure you wonder when, it was the time when her refused to help send her overseas to study.  If she had been smarter, she could have gotten aid from the government right???

what do you guys think @Ameera Ali @maribella @backstreetboysfan @youngae @kingpin @liyahsbutterfly @Ldy Gmerm 

@kboramint @marrez1  

let me know what you guys things?

• Sad 5

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

it was the time when her refused to help send her overseas to study.

Even if he send her , she wouldn’t have succeed , SR the kind of person who think the world own her a thing or two .some body most lied to her several times and told her she smart , hardworking  and beautiful ( cough , cough her mother  ) when she’s nothing of the sort . she can’t work hard even if her life depend on it so she turn to shortcut always in everything she do  . :D

she tied to study cooking for  a year then she give up because she can’t put the hard work in so made up qualification .Now  she like JH for better or worse but can’t put the work in so she fake one night stand . So as her mother say SR is :phew:

IMG-9541.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

it is really sad and one of the only storyline I hate in revenge Korean melodrama.  The female lead who suffers the work kind loss, are driven to hell. When they are in hell, FL are smart, vicious and creative in driving their opponents Crazy. 

I have come to the conclusion that SR is insane. She had lost all her marble a very long time ago. I am sure you wonder when, it was the time when her refused to help send her overseas to study.  If she had been smarter, she could have gotten aid from the government right???

what do you guys think @Ameera Ali @maribella @backstreetboysfan @youngae @kingpin @liyahsbutterfly @Ldy Gmerm 

@kboramint @marrez1  

let me know what you guys things?

Yeah this girl is wow. 

• Like 3