[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

On 10/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, partyon said:

Wait, are these two ladies getting married to each other?

Kdramas have come a long way. 

@tulip06 chingu, I don't think we can expect abs in this daily. :tears:

Are you talking about the FL and her mother? KBS wouldn't but since its MBC... who really knows? 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

The face of a man who look thrilled:D

At least he can act real? So both women have told him that they are pregnant?

At this point, I can’t tell whether the mistress or the wife is the FL.
Even with the sappy OST. and tears trickling down her face and her justifying  bedding her friend’s husband, I just cannot pity her. Even if the FL’s father had really murdered her father, I don’t find her convincing. Is it her acting or the script?

What I find convincing @Ameera Ali is she is an utter idiot. I think her MIL tried to warn her about her friend … subs needed … but she come-off stupid rather than being an innocent, loyal friend. I wonder if the subs will improve her.

I am guessing it will be more than 10 episodes before the cat is let out of the bag. So I should prepare to cringe when the idiot encouraged the husband and friend to hang out. In the next episode, she’ll be at her friend’s apartment and a guy is in there, fixing her toilet again and the FL will buy it. She see’s something that looks like her husband’s but every man has it - including having the same name engraved.:surprisedwut:

23 hours ago, kboramint said:

Are you talking about the FL and her mother? KBS wouldn't but since its MBC... who really knows? 

I think it would be more effective if they did not hold hands, after all we knew that she abandoned her child and had cheated on her husband. The FL is not going to go Omma, Omma, Omma.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, maribella said:

she come-off stupid rather than being an innocent, loyal friend. I wonder if the subs will improve her.

I agree she come off cringe, not innocent 
SFL body language show she not fan of FL so how FL doesn’t sense  it :D 

@LeftCoastOppa , @youngae @liyahsbutterflyWhole phone call be like .. :mrgreen:

• LOL 6

19 hours ago, kboramint said:

They are mother and daughter? :scream: That's a misleading poster.

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

@tulip06 Those two dudes behind the daughter-mother pair. I can confirm: they have no abs. Sorry chingu. :bawling: Let's look for another drama to watch.

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Based on the previews for the next episode. The FL is pregnant, AND I can only assume the SFL is also going to be pregnant. Both with the FL's husband. 

So, I think I might know what is going to happen. The SFL is going to swap babies. She's going to swap the half-siblings then abandon FL's baby and have the FL take care of the SFL's baby.

The ML will somehow end up becoming the step-father of FL's bio daughter. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the previews for the next episode. The FL is pregnant, AND I can only assume the SFL is also going to be pregnant. Both with the FL's husband. 

So, I think I might know what is going to happen. The SFL is going to swap babies. She's going to swap the half-siblings then abandon FL's baby and have the FL take care of the SFL's baby.

The ML will somehow end up becoming the step-father of FL's bio daughter. 

That’s why I don’t sympathise with the SFL, if you want to ruin someone’s marriage by offering sex, take contraception so that you don’t have an illegitimate and ruin her life too.

I have seen tight security in baby areas in other dramas. How could the baby be swapped? I hope there won’t be, only SFL abandons her child.

Will the cheating husband find out the identity of the baby if swapped?

• Like 3

So am I the only one liking the SFL?  :huh:

I don't know if the FL has switched off her acting skills to appear so annoyingly naive, but as of this time the SFL is definitely putting on the better show. (her revenge reasoning still sucks though) :rolleyes:

Dad ponders on his parents never looking for him ... get ready for Grandma Restaurant to have a long lost child

And lastly - what was with the MIL's weird heavy breathing around the FL's mother?

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

54 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Dad ponders on his parents never looking for him ... get ready for Grandma Restaurant to have a long lost child

The man may have a rich mum? I have problems with people being framed for murder and they meekly served their sentence. They should at least be like HI in Meant to be. I don’t think this guy is doing anything. 

I very much prefer that FL is not his bio child. Then he will start his revenge on his ex wife.

58 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

don't know if the FL has switched off her acting skills to appear so annoyingly naive, but as of this time the SFL is definitely putting on the better show. (her revenge reasoning still sucks though) :rolleyes:

FL can’t help being stupid, it’s the script. But she can’t even act naive and innocent well. The SFL is giving that woodenly ‘ I have a trauma acting’ .

• LOL 3

On 10/31/2023 at 11:55 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

I can totally see the FL becoming the grand daughter of Grandma Restaurant and becoming the heiress of the Restaurant. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella she can’t be that lucky and miscarriage , the writer will tie her to that stupid husband  :phew:

She is now unlucky and stupid, oops innocent :phew:

She has a daughter in the chart. 

The SFL’s mother is sort of shifty at work, but she seems to have some sense. 

• Like 2

The Grandma mentions that the bluebird in the FL's dad's conception dream could mean the FL is going to have twins. Okay, if that is the case then the SFL is not going to get pregnant but rather she kidnaps one of the twins and abandons her and somehow the ML ends up raising her

Edit:

Okay... the doctor doesn't say that she 's going to have twins but rather that she's 5 weeks pregnant. There is still a possibility that the SFL will also get pregnent.  

Then my theory about the babies being swapped and the FL's baby ends up somehow being raised by ML is still a possibility. 

• Insightful 1