[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

It seem everything the Chairman got was stolen. 
After much thought, Wang He Guk is truly evil. He is a man with no conscious because be never had to take responsibility for his actions. He got away with killling his own brother, killing GeunMill half owner, stabbing his nephew and almost killing his son. Yet he still blames wang Yo Han for the accident. Smh smh Does that remind you of anyone who can’t take responsibility for their actions. 

Another clue- Min Hae II was a rich girl, which explains why she was miserable on her marriage and life but she still loved her kid. I suspect MinHae II funded Dream Food for Wang Je Guk without her knowing it . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Another clue- Min Hae II was a rich girl, which explains why she was miserable on her marriage and life but she still loved her kid. I suspect MinHae II funded Dream Food for Wang Je Guk without her knowing it . 

Very possible @UnniSarah but wasn’t it strange that nobody was looking for her for twenty years. At the very least a lawyer of her trust fund might be looking for her.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Very possible @UnniSarah but wasn’t it strange that nobody was looking for her for twenty years. At the very least a lawyer of her trust fund might be looking for her.

@maribella I find this really strange too. Nobody tried to look for her . The writer is probably pushing the narrative of her departing on bad terms with her family, infidelity and being too pretty for her own good as to why no one looked for her. They probably thought she went on to have a glamorous life but in fact she was being held captive and still is .  WJG has people following her . Wae?? When he married DJ, he couldn’t wait to get rid of her but he now “ supposedly “ he can’t live without her. 

@Ameera Ali Chingu where are you??

• Like 4

ML tells WJH that he's not taking over Dream Foods, but restoring it. He tells him that his father died from a similar car accident where his brakes were broken.  

BoBae still morns for her son. 

BoBae talks to Noel and gets angry that she divorced him and couldn't stay with DJ's father and partally blames her that he died. 

SC's mother gets a job as a housekeeper/caregiver at the Chairman's house. 

SC's mother finds out that WJH is now handicapped and can't walk.  SC's mother tells SR that WJH can't walk. SC says it's karma for killing SY. 

ML visits Mr. Kim hiding at a small restaruant. 

Chairman finds out that ML has Mr. Kim and that Mr. Kim didn't die. 

AN finds out that SC is her bio-father. SC still doesn't know that SR lied that she was pregnent and doesn't know that SR kidnapped AN.  

AN is fine that that SC is her bio-father. 

SC's mother finds out that the Chairman tried to kill ML by damaging the car brakes. She runs into Noel. Noel tells her to quit since she feels uncomfortable having her around. 

• Like 4

I will come back to this series for the last week of this drama inMay. I am so tired of what is going on. Why didn’t Da Jung tell SC that his daughter doesn’t like him because of Kang Se Ra. Why keep it a secret???? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It’s more than 10 episodes that we knew WJG was thoroughly bad, what do we get? Almost a week of JH in hospital, KSR and Cheong still free to move. Now bringing SC’s mum into the house means:

WJG the murderer, philanderer, swindler etc,

ex wife and ex mistress Noel, AN’s grandma

JH paraphlegic son

YH the nephew whose father WJG had killed and tried to kill.

plus a housekeeper who is the chief eavesdropper and grandmother of AN.

It is quite ridiculous when they knew how or what had happened snd they remained in the house.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 6:26 AM, UnniSarah said:

It seem everything the Chairman got was stolen. 
After much thought, Wang He Guk is truly evil. He is a man with no conscious because be never had to take responsibility for his actions. He got away with killling his own brother, killing GeunMill half owner, stabbing his nephew and almost killing his son. Yet he still blames wang Yo Han for the accident. Smh smh Does that remind you of anyone who can’t take responsibility for their actions. 

But how would Hae I’ll know she has the money to find Dream Food if she lost her memory?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

But how would Hae I’ll know she has the money to find Dream Food if she lost her memory?

@tulip06  All I know is that WJG doesn't want Hae II to get her memory back. I am dying to know what else she knows.  A few episodes ago , Hae II mentioned that she had money from her parents where she can live comfortably . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I will come back to this series for the last week of this drama inMay. I am so tired of what is going on. Why didn’t Da Jung tell SC that his daughter doesn’t like him because of Kang Se Ra. Why keep it a secret???? 

It looks like SR's story has been put on hold and she's in filler status. All she is doing is just staying at SC's playing games, and putting on face packs. 

The only big secret left is to ffind out who killed SR's dad and burned down the factory/mill that sent DJ's dad to jail. 

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@tulip06  All I know is that WJG doesn't want Hae II to get her memory back. I am dying to know what else she knows. 

It seems to me she knows more than what was shown in the early episodes of this drama. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@tulip06  All I know is that WJG doesn't want Hae II to get her memory back. I am dying to know what else she knows.  A few episodes ago , Hae II mentioned that she had money from her parents where she can live comfortably . 

Maybe we are simply not seeing where she gets her inheritance.  However, such a long time of disappearing, she would be considered dead and any money not gone to a relative would go to the state.

• Thanks 3

Goodness, KSR is up to her usual self tricking someone, this time it’s JH again. A little of SC’s mother at a time can be funny. 
How is SR popping in and out of her ex in law’s house? A rich man who commits crimes will have good security for his house. Anyway, if JH falls for SR’s words again, he really is a pinhead.

The FL is still as lame brain. When AN was kidnapped, she didn’t call the police or make a report after AN was rescued. Now YH was abducted, she went to rescue him? On her own. I FFW. Really, just cannot stop laughing.  The funniest was the last scene when she and YH were forced into a car, presumably to be sunk to the bottom of the Hang Gang river, the subs said ‘ WJG, I am going to tear you to shreds’. 

:loolz:

23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

She is birdbrain.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, maribella said:

The FL is still as lame brain. When AN was kidnapped, she didn’t call the police or make a report after AN was rescued. Now YH was abducted, she went to rescue him? On her own. I FFW. Really, just cannot stop laughing.

This is exactly why I dropped this daily. Everyone's an idiot.

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Goodness, KSR is up to her usual self tricking someone, this time it’s JH again. A little of SC’s mother at a time can be funny. 
How is SR popping in and out of her ex in law’s house? A rich man who commits crimes will have good security for his house. Anyway, if JH falls for SR’s words again, he really is a pinhead.

The FL is still as lame brain. When AN was kidnapped, she didn’t call the police or make a report after AN was rescued. Now YH was abducted, she went to rescue him? On her own. I FFW. Really, just cannot stop laughing.  The funniest was the last scene when she and YH were forced into a car, presumably to be sunk to the bottom of the Hang Gang river, the subs said ‘ WJG, I am going to tear you to shreds’. 

:loolz:

She is birdbrain.

Why didn't DJ told Buck Choy her Ex  when he barge in the restaurant    of   what SR have done to Ana and that they are wanted  by the law and that SR is not Prego just in case he run into SR. really what kind of writing is this? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

Why didn't DJ told Buck Choy her Ex  when he barge in the restaurant    of   what SR have done to Ana and that they are wanted  by the law and that SR is not Prego just in case he run into SR. really what kind of writing is this? 

Birdbrain FL.

I can see the need to build up suspense but at the expense of logic?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yazusa said:

To be fair... DJ was emotional and she doesn't know that SR is living with SC. She also doesn't see SC as AN's father and still sees him as someone who didn't do anything when her father died. She probably ommit things so that he wouldn't get involved with AN. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

To be fair... DJ was emotional and she doesn't know that SR is living with SC. She also doesn't see SC as AN's father and still sees him as someone who didn't do anything when her father died. She probably ommit things so that he wouldn't get involved with AN. 

She hasn’t shown much intelligence in the show. The writer has made her the opposite of SR. At least, AN is an intelligent kid or we would have many more angsty scenes. FL should be upfront with AN and said “SR is a bad woman”. Tell her how to protect herself. A lot of parents have been teaching their children to scream if they are being abducted.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ll have to wait for someone to recap the episode. The kdrama police are overpaid when DJ, YH etc are around. They came what seemed like hours to tge rescue and I am guessing the Grandmother had called them. Left to DJ and YH, they would have been pancaked. 

Spoiler

I was tearing up with laughter when I saw FL running around in heels at junkyard looking for YH. They had found blood which would have been enough for the police to come but no, she had to literally fight them alone.