[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the preview, WJH can't walk. Noel finds out that the Chairman made a hit on his own son. WJH finds out that that his dad made a hit on him. 

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

The Chairman attempted murder on his son when it was attended to ML. 

Which was this? Was the target JH or YH?

• Like 2

Just gotta say, the little actress playing An-Na is killing it. She's been great throughout, but the last 2 episodes she's really shined.

:approves:

... oh and if any of you want to see Se-Ra in high school, check out Lovely Runner.  She's got a small roll, but every time she pops up, it completely takes me out of the drama ... she's evil in that drama too ... shocker :scream:

• Love 2

@LeftCoastOppa Here is Se Ra lying really well. 

I love her in Lovely Runner. Her acting range is at a different level in that drama too. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d767qi77w2f1h2gze8tr

She is willing to lie her way into anything. What is wrong with SC? What if they sleep together and she really ends up pregnant for real??? 
Just the thought of that happening is creeping me out because SC is so gullible 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a31ot4413yakrs8hri

• Like 2

@maribella Wang Yo Han was the target. He was nervously waiting for the call when the job was done. His son ended up getting hurt and  he will try to put the blame on YH because he is the president of W Financial 

WJG is truly something. Does anyone know if Min Hae II and Da Jung are being followed or is just  Min Hae II

In today’s episode WJ called Min Hae II Yeobo?? I expected this to happen. Proof that 
WJG has crippled his son for life just because he wanted to get rid of WYH. I feel bad for WJH. 
WKG is certainly the worst to try to put the blame on YH for his son’s accident? Will WJH forgive his father for this. I certainly won’t because this man is determined to control his son’s life and MURDER HIS OWN NEPHEW. 
After YH ask him if WJG killed his father just to obtain Dream Food? It seems WJG will probably end up in jail for a long time. 
smh smh smh 

How many of you were proud of Min Hae II confronting Se Ra about everything she did to Da Jung and SDS.  I am glad she told SR she is the one who made herself miserable no one else’s did. She asked her did DJ force you to have an affair, Lie and commit murder? She had to remind her, it was her choices in life that got her where she is today. 

I am seriously wondering do employers in Korea don’t run a back ground check before hiring someone especially for a high position. I hope it isn’t like that because lot of businesses will fail if they just hire anyone for specific job with no experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

What if they sleep together and she really ends up pregnant for real??? 

I would hope that. That would be irresponsible. Who would take care of this child when SR and SC will most likely end up in prison. SR and her mother are wanted criminals now.  

• Blob 1

29 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I would hope that. That would be irresponsible. Who would take care of this child when SR and SC will most likely end up in prison. SR and her mother are wanted criminals now.  

It’s almost the end, they shouldn’t be starting new storylines. It’s like tying up loose ends time but of course I have seen ‘twists’ at end that are mind boggling.

What is the replacement for this show @backstreetboysfan? Have you found anything?

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

What is the replacement for this show @backstreetboysfan? Have you found anything?

It's called The Brave Young Soo-Jung and Uhm Hyun-Kyung is the FL. She was the FL from Second Husband and Man In A Veil. The ML is Keum Kang-San who was the SML from Heaven's Promice and was the ML in Apple Of My Eye. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brave_Yong_Soo-jung

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

It's called The Brave Young Soo-Jung and Uhm Hyun-Kyung is the FL. She was the FL from Second Husband and Man In A Veil. The ML is Keum Kang-San who was the SML from Heaven's Promice and was the ML in Apple Of My Eye. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brave_Yong_Soo-jung

I have checked a few shows @kboramint if it's the SML in Heaven's Promise he is Seo Jung Ho. He was the same cheating BF who went for the rich woman and dumped his unregistered wife in Tears of Heaven. In Apple of my eye, he was a very decent guy. The FL  is Ms Otoke in MIAV. 

I  am going to wait for a few episodes before watching. It might degenerate like my two sisters.😁

• Like 1
  • Love 3

WJH drove ML's car after ML got a phone call and went back to the office. Someone damaged ML's car's brakes and WJH crashed into a building. Someone also removed SD card from WJH's dashcam. 

WJH can't walk or move his legs. He has no feelings in those legs. 

SR shows SC the ultra sound of her fake baby.  SC and SR deserves one another. They're both now unemployed and do nothing but sit around the house and play games. 

Chairman admits that he commited attempted murder and caused WJH's accident. 

DJ and ML is there too and found out about the truth. 

WJH crawls up to the roof and about to commit suicide. 

Based on the preview, ML tries to stop WJH from commiting suiclde. This is the third person he saves from commiting suicide. 

Now that plot resolves around the Chairman, and the ML's revenge towards hi, SR has taken the backseat and she's just sitting around with SC while her mom is stuffing plushies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

I just realized Noel is getting headaches. Is getting all her memories back? Will she remember that she cheated on DJ's dad? 

Maybe she’s going to die?  This show hasn’t got any twist and Two sisters has so many, I stopped watching, just reading the comments.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the preview, ML tries to stop WJH from commiting suiclde. This is the third person he saves from commiting suicide. 

While I've found JH annoying at times, he didn't deserve what happened to him. I hope they save him :unsure:

• Like 3

I am sure JH will be saved by YH but I dread seeing KSR emoting over him. Heaven forbids that she turned over a new leaf to take care of him. 😝

For more than half of the show, KSR was emoting each time she had hurt or backstabbed DJ in the name of revenge. In the last 5-6 episodes we see DJ emoting and emoting. It was strange that the father who brought up AN was not the centre of the kidnapping story but DJ was. 

• Like 1

I usually watch movies and TV shows on different platforms, but I recently discovered a great resource - Soap2Day https://soap2dayto.io/ . This is a place where you can find a huge number of films, TV series and even anime. What's most attractive is that everything is available for free and without the need for registration. I often use Soap2Day when I want to watch something new and different. There is a variety of genres here: from dramas to action films, from romantic comedies to exciting detective stories. Thanks to this site, I discovered many interesting films that I didn’t even know before. No search difficulties, no commercial breaks, just high-quality movies in a convenient format.

Edited by George Murphy

Some really good acting from the actor playing Ji Hoon -- those scenes when he found he was paralyzed and then his reaction to finding out his father was behind it -- all done superbly with great intensity. Hope this gets more acting roles in future. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, maribella said:

Do we know now who killed KSR’s dad?

The only secret left.

I think everything points towards the Chairman. It's odd that after SR's dad died and DJ's dad went to prison, the Chairman became the new owner of their factory.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I think everything points towards the Chairman. It's odd that after SR's dad died and DJ's dad went to prison, the Chairman became the new owner of their factory.  

Alright, still no confession or flashbacks. 
It looks like he is being portrayed as the real villain.

• Like 1