[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Why is Noel hitched up to an IV?

She's been having headaches and has been getting medication through IV to sleep better. 

---

Prediction:

SR is going to find out that the Chairman killed her father after trying to help him spy on Noel. The guy that SR took photos of is probably the same person that striked SR's dad and commited arson. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Why is Noel hitched up to an IV?

I don't like bashing actors and actresses but Noel is stupid. Dance Dancing GIF by Rosanna PansinoSince tomorrow is episode 131, Noel being hooked to an IV is part of the plan for  GO STUPID TEAM!- ->  ( Da Jung, WYH, Bobae and Noel) 

I have no idea what WJG said to convince to go with him. SHM SHM  But it must be a plan.

From episode 130, when he made the call to the mysterious caller about doing something. I am going to assume it was the Doctor, informed him that there would some consequences to giving her Drugs.  It looks like he has been drugging Noel, it may be the reason why it took her 20 years to figure out WHO SHE IS??? In the preview , he said she can not be at the shareholder, I think this means that she must be BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER OF DREAM FOOD.  WJG has been stealing her money for years and I don't think she has even realized it yet.  I think the headache may have been headaches due to long lasting drugs she has been given through out the years @kboramint

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I think this means that she must be BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER OF DREAM FOOD.  WJG has been stealing her money for years and I don't think she has even realized it yet.  I think the headache may have been headaches due to long lasting drugs she has been given through out the years @kboramint

So wait, not only is DJ the heiress of BoBaeJang but her mother is the biggest shareholder of Dream Foods (And she didn't know this?). 

I wonder what's going happen to SR, now that she has been kicked out of SC's house. Will SC find out that SR kidnapped AN. If this happens, I think he'll do the right thing and turn himself in and turn in the evidence that SR tripped DJ's dad. The lotto winnings? He's going to give that to AN.   

• Like 3

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think the headache may have been headaches due to long lasting drugs she has been given through out the years @kboramint

I thought she was going to be stricken with brain cancer.🤔

@Lmangla I thought it was 120 plus extra 2, then they added another 10. But it looks like the writer is adding new thread after new, the latest is scamming WJG by a Chinese investor who looked like FL with a moustache and a wig.

I occasionally took a look with my finger on the FFW button. So I might have missed more increments.

• Like 3

AN tells SC that SR kidnapped her and hurt her and DJ confirms it but SC doesn't tell DJ that SR was living in his apartment.

SR discovered that the employee that used to work for GoEun Milling is now an employee at Dream Foods. We are so close for her to discover that the Chairman is the one that killed her father.

Chairman admits to Noel that he purposelly erased her memories and plans to do it again. 

The Board finds out that the Chairman was embazzelling money with a paper company to create a private resort. 

His secretary then admits that the Chairman tried to kill him and thrown into sea in front of the boardroom.

Noel is brought in with DJ pushing her wheelchair. DJ found out that the Chairman is trying to erase Noel's memory and the doctor commiting medical malpractice. 

Then the guy who used to  work at GoEun Milling admits that he killed SR's father and burned down GoEun Milling as an order from the Chairman. SR is at the meeting and overhears everything.

The boardroom votes and forces the Chairman out of Dream Foods. 

Based on the preview, SR goes and confronts the Chairman with a wooden weapon and plans on killing him.  

The last episode is tommorow. SR is finally going to prison. 

• Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@kboramint This erasing her memory again will backfire since the doctor said there will be complications. 
Is that all that happened today??

I believe DJ stopped it from happening, when she found a strange drug in Noel's hospital room. 

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Why did it have to take this long for her to find out??  The writer really messed up in this storyline in my opinion

They are basing her whole criminal behaviour on the flimsy belief that she grew up fatherless and Shin has killed her father. If she found out the truth, they will have to cut back many episodes. DJ would never call the police, that’s why SR and Cheong are not in prison.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

They are basing her whole criminal behaviour on the flimsy belief that she grew up fatherless and Shin has killed her father. 

Her revenge on Shin was an excuse to commit crime. I hope they don't try to redeem her and make her admit to everyone that she did kill Shin and regrets doing it. Make her deny it til' the very end just like the SFL (Who is the FL in this drama) from Second Husband.   

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I have just watched ep 131 without even touching the FFW button. 🤭

This was the penultimate ep. But to think a desperate fit old man can be killed in a direct confrontation by KSR? Ah don' think so. Now if she sneaked from behind...

Anyway, it looks like criminals will be caught and I see SR and her mum in the same cell. WJG goes crazy or was killed by SR which means she gets a life sentence. JH?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maribella said:

This was the penultimate ep. But to think a desperate fit old man can be killed in a direct confrontation by KSR? Ah don' think so. Now if she sneaked from behind...

I thought she was going to hit him with a car (similar to Gold Mask)

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

Anyway, it looks like criminals will be caught and I see SR and her mum in the same cell. WJG goes crazy or was killed by SR which means she gets a life sentence. JH?

I think JH is going to turn himself in.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

I thought she was going to hit him with a car (similar to Gold Mask)

I think JH is going to turn himself in.  

The preview showed her with a big wooden stick. Maybe she’d run him down with the WTOD, previews can be misleading.

Finale tonight ?? 

:rickroll: Even if it’s a bad ending, I welcome it. My bugbear will be squashed.

• Like 1

SR's family has been killed by the Wangs. The Chairman killed her father and his son killed her daughter.  

DJ finally confronts SR and says she used the "Revenge on Shin" as an excuse for her criminal behaivor but in reality she was jealous of DJ.

SC used his lotto winnings and invested in the Chairman's resort and now lost all his money.

WJH disowns his father and says he can't forgive him for framing his mother for adultry.

Noel goes to SHin's urn and asks for forgivness.

SR tricks the Chairman to go to the roof. The Chairman knew  that Kang was her father then Chairrman tries to strangle her and they both fall off the roof killing them both.

SR's mom is in prison and has gone crazy

Epilogue:

SR's mom is now the manager at Bobaejang, ML is the Chairman, and he asks DJ to marry him

And we get the third marriage.

The End    

I wished the writer wouldn't had killed off SR but send her to prison. This feels like she once again ran away from being punished.    

• Blob 2

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

@kboramint Is it a good ending, everyone pays for his or her crime?

SC serves time in prison for their assosiation with the murder of DJ's father.

WJH serves time in prison for the hit and run crime 

SR's mom goes to prison and becomes crazy.

The Chairman and SR dies after jumping off the building roof. 

It was an acceptable ending. Noel now works at BoBaejang and DJ got her third marriage. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

WJG deserved to die for being a killer, SR had attempted to kill but child kidnapping and swapping might call for a capital punishment.

Chingus, last poll

what is your rating from 1-10?

Is it good, average, bad in comparison with other dailies?

• Blob 3