[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

On 1/31/2023 at 12:08 AM, marrez1 said:

SY hasn't changed, she still so vicious, I can't believe i thought about a redemption for her

and JH  is still crazy

SY will never changed till the end even if she loose everything.

I am curious as to why the prison can have visitors late in the night.

She was not even given special priorities.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, maribella said:

She's pretending when she's with JH right? That's why her eyes are doing acrobatics. Of course, her brain is still asleep. 

This show is becoming so stupid, I have to make stupid jokes to stay awake.

That acrobatics eye joke cracks me up. HS really made a fool of herself in that scene. Still, no amount of comic relief from her bad acting can make me watch her scenes again until the show ends.

One problem I think with the current storyline is the villains are too strong compared to the protagonists and have no reflections on their bad deeds. SY still doesn't know why she must be punished, while JH doesn't even believe in a punishment. I want someone to put an end to his smirk :) Of course, Ma is forever on the evil side and won't back down until she dies.

34 minutes ago, maribella said:

She was a law student too, many talents , HS.

I guess I have to make sarcastic jokes about HS to keep myself entertained for the rest of the show. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

How will they do it? Joo doesn't seem to have any skeleton stashed away.

I don't think he does. However, we know Secretary Ahn wants him, and as she still works for the ex Chairman, she may agree to go after the Prosecutor, and generate some scandal, with the mere appearance of impropriety then threaten to release the pictures/recordings/ etc to his wife YK unless he arranges the release of the ex Chairman. 

Its also worth noting that Joo and Ahn have some sort of past with the then Chairman as the focal point. that we've yet to hear the explanation on.

• Blob 2

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its also worth noting that Joo and Ahn have some sort of past with the then Chairman as the focal point. that we've yet to hear the explanation on.

Maybe a small skeleton? I think little Miss secretary is being set up for a fall too. Kdrama shows have their own sets of morals. Do bad things, karma will get you, maybe 3 years in jail. Do evil things over and over, maybe 5 years in jail. 

:glasses: Especially if it's hanky panky in business such as fraud, embezzelment etc. it would seem like a rap on the knuckles .. from First Love. But An has been involved in HS' murder attempt, she may get many more years since it's not business.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

I just saw that cut on Youtube and have to admit their chemistry is back, although JH is still cocky.

Agree , they will spend to much time together lol 

they back in same team , they have to win against HS/ IH team :D

5548313-B-2169-4857-BB4-F-245-F1-B113-EA

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, melodictrain said:

One problem I think with the current storyline is the villains are too strong compared to the protagonists and have no reflections on their bad deeds. SY still doesn't know why she must be punished, while JH doesn't even believe in a punishment. I want someone to put an end to his smirk  Of course, Ma is forever on the evil side and won't back down until she dies.

SY knew what she did was wrong since age 12 for robbing off HS identity. As years passes by she

knew that one day she will be caught & punished for being faked, however her heart as hard as a rock

refused to accept reality no matter how matter times YK lecturered her.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

SY knew what she did was wrong since age 12 for robbing off HS identity. As years passes by she

knew that one day she will be caught & punished for being faked, however her heart as hard as a rock

From what I understand, SY knew she would receive a punishment for her wrongdoings but when it comes to her, she refuses to go down just because she also spent a big chunk of time as YK's daughter and believes it's not for nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

From what I understand, SY knew she would receive a punishment for her wrongdoings but when it comes to her, she refuses to go down just because she also spent a big chunk of time as YK's daughter and believes it's not for nothing. 

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

SY does not deny the things she did, eg: cheated to be MS, seduced JH etc. but she does not think what she did was wrong. She said many times what was so wrong, what was so great about bloodline, in the last episode she blamed HS for letting her take what she  took. 

This lack of remorse and shame is very typical of her, I hope she is humiliated and stripped of even her company Poison.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

It used to be exciting, but I find myself getting bored. The twists aren't as shocking to me anymore.

things go back and forth so fast , u don't even have time to wonder whats their plans going to be ..there are around 50 ep left I don't even know what else they are going to throw at us

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

This is great lol.

we may all enjoy him clean SY dirty little room  that managed to pile up all this trash in 2 episodes :w00t:

A8-EB24-C0-2179-4-C47-9-D27-EE403-F6-D49

but clearly his mom didn’t appreciate it , him cleaning for his ex :D - that she used to clean for daily lol 

62-C1-E3-D5-23-D9-4401-A0-F1-67-B637-B2-

• LOL 4