[Drama 2022-2023] The love in your eyes - 내 눈에 콩깍지

0ly40

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

that's where HH may come in, I bet she ask the guard to be tested as well.

I can’t get kdrama logic 

YY is stranger to her , so how can prisoner donate to a stranger :w00t:

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Thank god the episode ended with happy news and only YY&KJ were there to receive and share it together.   Also nice to see YY had a good cry under KJ’s protective coat.
It’s good to know there is an army of viewers who wanted MIL’s head. Haha   Wow it’s so unbelievable I had to put up with MIL’s vitriol and DS’s childish babbling for almost 6 months. It seems her apology is coming tomorrow but I doubt any viewers think MIL’s crazy antics will end.   Still it’s quite therapeutic to read so many bashing comments about MIL. 

Life has to go on because I will not stop watching daily and things will be repeated so on…:bawling::joy:

7QA2GtR.gif

C7L6dcG.png

happy crying:happy2:

Spoiler

Grd7vux.png

eBczxyt.png

BLloBA4.png

PIJ5G6r.png

FTimpS2.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Last night episode was so sad...

KJ willingly to forgo the position as VP, insists on doing a test to check if he's a match.

He rather saved a life & bring happiness to MRN even if they can't be a family, after all its MRN dad

that gave him hope to see for the past 30 years.

Knowing that none of his family members are a match, she lied to KJ that there's a match so that KJ

does not worry, however she did not know that KJ knew the results from DY.

The scene at home where ES & YY  yelling at each other, was so epic when YY kneel down to ES

and asked her FOR ONCE PLEASE do not blame me for what happened to DJ & MRN. YY where right that

MRN is all she has, if she died, she has NOBODY left.  ES is so damn wrong at this stage still yelling

and hurting YY with harsh words, in fact  ES should be consoling YY that things will work out for MRN.

But, the ungratefull MIL still continue to rant and talk bad about YY.:rage:

Preview:

I suspect the donor is KJ.

However he might want the doctors/nurses to keep it  a secret from YY & family.

Just like how  DJ's cornea was donated to KJ and none of YY family knew the cornea donated to who.

Knowing that his condition does not permit him to donate, however in order to save MRN, he is willing

to go ahead even if it risk his live.  This is to repay back  YY & family for giving him sight  to see

after receiving  DJ's cornea.

If my theory is right, KJ will be in coma.  With MRN/YY daily visits & speaks to him , he finally woke up.

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

He is a toddler.  He did not grow up and mature the normal way.  

Ever since CY looses his job, I realised that he's wearing different colors of track suits :joy:

19 minutes ago, booha said:

Thank god the episode ended with happy news and only YY&KJ were there to receive and share it together.   Also nice to see YY had a good cry under KJ’s protective coat.
It’s good to know there is an army of viewers who wanted MIL’s head. Haha   Wow it’s so unbelievable I had to put up with MIL’s vitriol and DS’s childish babbling for almost 6 months. It seems her apology is coming tomorrow but I doubt any viewers think MIL’s crazy antics will end.   Still it’s quite therapeutic to read so many bashing comments about MIL. 

KJ is so loving and he understands how sad YY is with her current condition. 

That's the best comfort he can give to YY .

Given a chance, I would very much like to put MIL head into a pot of soup !

YY would accept her apology for MRN sake, however I doubt she would want to move back home

if ES insist. Knowing her MIL, her temper is only TEMPORARY 

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It was sad to see YY blow off her top with her insinuating MIL.  Glad she got that out of the chest. 

She should also scream to let her know that she had nothing to do with DJ 's death and she is frustrated that she ever fell in love with DJ - having to deal with a brat of a MIL for all these years.  And that she does not want her daughter to learn the same behavior from MIL and ask them to stay away from both her and her daughter.   

She could not hold on anymore, finally she explodes out and blew her top.

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Did you watch it subbed?

YY lashing out at ES was heartbreaking. As YY said, she has no one except Mirinae while ES has a devoted husband and still has DS and DY. Felt so sad for YY while she was screaming at ES

From what the Ophthalmologist said, even if KJ is a match, he could die. Since he got a shock from the cornea transplant and got into a shock. Ophthalmologist says to talk again when the test result is out.

Looking from the preview, seems like KJ is going to do it but YJ disapprove cause of him going into shock during the cornea transplant. Grandpa says to YJ to let KJ do as he wants. Have to wait until tomorrow to confirm it though.

In the preview even DY doesn't want ES there cause she just upsets YY.

DY knows her mother well, that her visit to hospital would stress YY the most.

Yup, is possible KJ is the donor. 

Grandpa was thinking on the positive side and agreed that KJ should do the test.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

The scene at home where ES & YY  yelling at each other, was so epic when YY kneel down to ES

and asked her FOR ONCE PLEASE do not blame me for what happened to DJ & MRN. YY where right that

MRN is all she has, if she died, she has NOBODY left.  ES is so damn wrong at this stage still yelling

and hurting YY with harsh words, in fact  ES should be consoling YY that things will work out for MRN.

But, the ungratefull MIL still continue to rant and talk bad about YY.

When watching this episode later, I should clear stuff around me so as to avoid throwing things on my screen, and stay a bit away from my laptop so I don't pick it up and hurl it to the wall :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

When watching this episode later, I should clear stuff around me so as to avoid throwing things on my screen, and stay a bit away from my laptop so I don't pick it up and hurl it to the wall 

Should you damaged your laptop, send the repair bill to ES and blamed her for your actions.

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

From what the Ophthalmologist said, even if KJ is a match, he could die. Since he got a shock from the cornea transplant and got into a shock. Ophthalmologist says to talk again when the test result is out.

Looking from the preview, seems like KJ is going to do it but YJ disapprove cause of him going into shock during the cornea transplant. Grandpa says to YJ to let KJ do as he wants. Have to wait until tomorrow to confirm it though.

In the preview even DY doesn't want ES there cause she just upsets YY.

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Preview:

I suspect the donor is KJ.

However he might want the doctors/nurses to keep it  a secret from YY & family.

Just like how  DJ's cornea was donated to KJ and none of YY family knew the cornea donated to who.

Knowing that his condition does not permit him to donate, however in order to save MRN, he is willing

to go ahead even if it risk his live.  This is to repay back  YY & family for giving him sight  to see

after receiving  DJ's cornea.

If my theory is right, KJ will be in coma.  With MRN/YY daily visits & speaks to him , he finally woke up.

You may be right. I thought like others did that the donor was from HH but after reading your comments, I went back to rewatch the preview and it seemed KJ was the one.  Then as you said KJ must decide to keep his name secret.
If it’s KJ that would be quite a surprise. Haha :blush:

• Like 7

YY will forgive too easily i hate it. But i just have to accept it. 

YY wonder how KJ knew that YY lied to him. He told DY told him because he was worried about Mirinae. YY thanks him. KJ leave. YY call CI to inform.

ES in her room talking to herself and complaining as usual. CI enters to inform her. CI wants to go to the hospital. ES doesnt dare. They talk and CI scolds ES.

Grandpa and YJ argue about KJ. KJ arrived home and YJ wants to have a talk. KJ inform that they found a donor. KJ in his room having flashback of promising Mirinae. Aww KJ is recording book to Mirinae. KJ recording voice over while YY taking care of Mirinae. YY and Mirinae laughing. YY and Mirinae sleeping together.

KJ getting some news from SW. YY talking with Ms Ahn. She has an envelope. KJ asks what it is and she said family photos that she wanted. Not sure but i think KJ may visit HH in prison. 

Doctor in Mirinae room like in preview where EH ask about the donor health i think. ES enters the room slowly. She seems scared after YY yelled at her. EH taking Mirinae outside. ES and YY talk. Ofcourse they managed to insert a product placement in this scene..

Lol finally EJ have a belly. Babies kicked. I just find this scene annoying cause what a loser DS is. KJ visit HH in prison. KJ in a resentful voice asking why she did it to him. Whatever HH says just sound like excuses to me.

KJ secretly visits at night to leave the book and recording. KJ cover YY with the blanket. KJ sits at Mirinae bed saying in his mind that he loves her and kisses forehead. KJ about to leave. Mirinae grab KJ hand in sleep and says dad don't go. Mirinae wakes up and surprised to see KJ. 

Preview. Seems like Mirinae realize shes really sick and start crying. I think she asks if shes going to be with her dad or something. YY in a church crying and praying. Something wrong that makes the bone marrow transplant not go through.

Episode 118 Preview

Mirinae finally leaves the hospital room to undergo a bone marrow transplant. Adults earnestly pray for the operation to go smoothly.
However, after a while, Mirinae returns to the hospital room without undergoing surgery, and all the family members wait for the doctor's explanation with a puzzled expression...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@Ameera Ali We know it will be a happy ending from spoilers. But this is hard to watch. I was expecting there to be a scene when Leukemia was revealed with Mirinae asking if shes going to die. Seems like we will get it tomorrow.

@dramaninja Still expecting it to be KJ in the end since it would be the best for Mirinae with KJ age and all. Also their fate.

• Like 6

Its hard hearing when Mirinae was crying. But first Mirinae ask YY if shes really sick?. Crying scene is from after the surgery was cancelled and Grandma is drying up her tears. Sounds like Mirinae says : Am i going to see dad in heaven?. Not 100% sure though.

Mirinae actually asks YY if it hurts when you die. So sad.

• Like 6