[Drama 2022] Good Job 굿잡

Lmangla

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri and Jung Il Woo will be hosting the 2022 APAN Star Awards!

@backstreetboysfan,  excited for this.
In the past Viki brought us several of the awards show with subs. But I am not sure if they brought us Apan too..

We can request it
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Il Woo Discusses Teamwork With Girls’ Generation’s Yuri In “Good Job,” Attitude When Taking Challenges, And More

Arena Homme Plus’s latest issue features Jung Il Woo!

In the pictorial, the actor showed his lyrical and elegant sides under the theme of “a painting in a painting.”

During the interview, Jung Il Woo talked about his upcoming ENA drama “Good Job,” a mystery drama that follows the romance between chaebol Eun Sun Woo (Jung Il Woo), who leads a second life as a detective, and Don Se Ra (Girls’ Generation’s Yuri), a woman with super vision.

Concerning Eun Sun Woo, Jung Il Woo remarked, “He’s a character who has a combination of all the charms of a detective. He’s a combination of ‘Detective Conan,’ ‘The Kindaichi Case Files,’ and ‘Sherlock Holmes.'”

He didn’t forget to mention his co-star Yuri, whom he previously worked with in “Bossam – Steal the Fatem.” He commented, “We know each other’s strengths well, and we know what concerns we have, so we tried to increase each other’s acting [skills] as much as possible.”

Jung-Il-Woo-2-1-1229x1536.jpeg

Jung-Il-Woo-1-1-1229x1536.jpeg

When asked about challenges and goals as an actor, Jung Il Woo candidly explained, “When I take challenges, I don’t expect to succeed. I’m not afraid of failure either. I have good resilience, and I have a good ability to recover when I fail.”

Spoiler

Jung-Il-Woo-4-1-1229x1536.jpeg

Jung-Il-Woo-3-1-1229x1536.jpeg

“Good Job” will premiere on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST.

Jung Il Woo Discusses Teamwork With Girls’ Generation’s Yuri In “Good Job,” Attitude When Taking Challenges, And More | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Il Woo, Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, And More Radiate With Passionate Energy Behind The Scenes Of “Good Job”

ENA’s upcoming drama “Good Job” has shared a glimpse of its stars behind the scenes of filming!

“‘Good Job” is a mystery drama that follows the romance between chaebol Eun Sun Woo (Jung Il Woo), who leads a second life as a detective, and Don Se Ra (Girls’ Generation’s Yuri), a woman with super vision. This marks the highly-anticipated reunion of the two “Bossam: Steal the Fate” stars.

The newly released behind-the-scenes photos amp up anticipation for the drama and the actors’ chemistry. Jung Il Woo and Yuri show off their closeness with a sweet pose for the camera. As this is second time they’re acting in a romance drama together, their chemistry is off the charts! Jung Il Woo and Yuri glow with smiles on the set, and at the same time, they show their zeal and enthusiasm to flawlessly depict their characters.

Good-Job-17-800x800.jpg

Jung-Il-Woo-15-800x800.jpg

Spoiler

Yuri-Jung-Il-Woo-2-800x800.jpg

Jung-Il-Woo-12-800x800.jpg

yuri-4-800x800.jpg

The photos also show the two lead actors’ teamwork with Eum Moon Suk and Song Sang Eun. Eum Moon Suk plays Yang Jin Mo, who is a lawyer by day and a genius hacker by night. Song Sang Eun stars as Sa Na Hee, the cheerful owner of a bakery. The four actors are full of laughter, conveying the friendly atmosphere of the drama set, and they show their professionalism as they work together to create a unique drama about people who harbor secretive sides.

Spoiler

Good-Job-5-800x800.jpg

Good-Job-4-800x800.jpg

Good-Job-3-800x800.jpg

Good-Job-2-800x800.jpg

Good-Job-1-1-800x800.jpg

The production team remarked, “In our drama, ‘chemistry’ between characters is the most important, and it seems that the chemistry of the characters in the drama is better revived, thanks to the actors who are actually on good terms. The atmosphere of the set, where laughter never ends, will be depicted in the drama. Please look forward to ‘Good Job,’ a drama filled with fun and joy.”

“Good Job” will premiere on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST, and it will also be available with subtitles on Viki.

Jung Il Woo, Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, And More Radiate With Passionate Energy Behind The Scenes Of “Good Job” | Soompi

• Like 1

Jung-Il-Woo-Yuri-3.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Talk About Reuniting For New Drama “Good Job”

Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri dished on their chemistry in the upcoming drama “Good Job“!

After starring together in the hit historical drama “Bossam: Steal the Fate” last year, the two actors will be reuniting as co-stars in the new ENA mystery romance drama “Good Job.” Jung Il Woo will star as Eun Sun Woo, a chaebol heir who leads a double life as a detective, while Yuri will play Don Se Ra, a woman with superhuman vision.

Describing his reaction when he first heard that he would be reuniting with Yuri in “Good Job,” Jung Il Woo recalled, “Because Kwon Yuri is an actress who made a great partner when we acted together in our previous drama, I had a certain faith [in our chemistry].” He added, “Thanks to her, I’m having fun filming this drama as well.”

Jung Il Woo went on to share that he developed an even deeper respect for Yuri while working with her on “Good Job,” explaining, “Kwon Yuri was preparing for Girls’ Generation’s comeback at the same time that she was filming ‘Good Job,’ but despite her busy schedule, she was always smiling and never showed any signs of exhaustion. Because of that, even though it was our second time working together, I was very impressed, and I’m always filled with respect for her.”

Yuri-Jung-Il-Woo-2-1-768x512.jpg

Meanwhile, Yuri confessed that she’d initially felt a certain amount of pressure due to the success of “Bossam: Steal the Fate,” remarking, “I was so grateful that ‘Bossam: Steal the Fate’ received love from so many people, and it’s true that there was some pressure from working together again right away after our previous drama.”

“But especially because we worked together for about six months before, we’ve been exchanging opinions during filming in order to create even better scenes,” she continued. “We talk comfortably about the things that worry us when it comes to acting, and we’re filming in a friendly, warm atmosphere because we’re able to figure things out together.”

Praising the chemistry between the two leads, the producers of “Good Job” commented, “Romantic comedy is a genre in which the male and female leads’ chemistry is the most important thing above all else. As they film [the drama], Jung Il Woo and Kwon Yuri are always discussing how they can make viewers’ hearts flutter even more and make their scenes even more fun to watch. Please look forward to their chemistry and teamwork.”

Jung-Il-Woo-Yuri-2-1-768x512.jpg

“Good Job” will premiere on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot currently occupied by “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” and it will also be available with subtitles on Viki.

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Talk About Reuniting For New Drama “Good Job” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Introduce Key Points To Look Out For In Mystery Drama “Good Job”

Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri have teased their refreshing upcoming drama!

ENA’s “Good Job” is a mystery drama that follows the romance between chaebol Eun Sun Woo (Jung Il Woo), who leads a second life as a detective, and Don Se Ra (Yuri), a woman with super vision. This marks the highly-anticipated reunion of the two “Bossam: Steal the Fate” stars.

With only a few days left until the premiere of “Good Job,” here are three fun key points to look out for, chosen by Jung Il Woo and Yuri!

Jung Il Woo: “Please look forward to Eun Sun Woo and Don Se Ra’s wild and cute hero romance”

As the most remarkable key point, Jung Il Woo chose “the chemistry between Eun Sun Woo, who solves cases through his excellent reasoning and diverse transformations, and Don Se Ra, who has super vision.” He added that the drama’s genre was another key point, sharing, “This new ‘hero romance’ genre is filled with random and cute stories so I think everyone will be able to watch enjoyably.”

Jung Il Woo continued, “Please also look forward to detective Eun Sun Woo’s disguises, who will showcase limitless transformations in each episode.”

Yuri: “You will be able to enjoy the charms of various genres and characters full of personality, all at once”

Yuri commented, “In one drama, you will be able to feel the fun aspects of various genres,” asking viewers to focus on the “hero romance” genre of “Good Job.” She continued, “The lively characters who are full of personality are another key point. Being able to enjoy a combination of all of this at once is the charm of ‘Good Job.'”

Jung Il Woo + Yuri: “A refreshing drama that will clear your heart in this hot, late summer!”

The two stars did not forget to give a shoutout to their fans who are waiting earnestly for the “Good Job” premiere, with Jung Il Wo sharing, “We’re filming enjoyably within the excitement of wanting to meet viewers as soon as possible. As much as all the actors have combined our energy for a long period of time to prepare, we will clear the hearts of viewers in this hot summer. Please give us lots of love and attention.”

Yuri chimed in, “We’re filming breathlessly in order to show everyone a new image so I hope you look forward to it lots. I hope you will watch over to see whether Don Se Ra, who has super vision, will be able to fulfill her mission well. Please join us for the refreshing drama ‘Good Job’ that will greet you at the end of this hot summer.”

“Good Job” premieres on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Introduce Key Points To Look Out For In Mystery Drama “Good Job” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Shares Why She Was Drawn To “Good Job,” How She Prepared To Portray Her Character’s Super Vision, And More

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri will be transforming into a woman with super powers in ENA’s upcoming drama!

ENA’s “Good Job” is a mystery drama that follows the romance between chaebol Eun Sun Woo (Jung Il Woo), who leads a second life as a detective, and Don Se Ra (Yuri), a woman with super vision.

Just like in her busy real life schedule as a singer, entertainer, and actress, Yuri’s “Good Job” character Don Se Ra is a pro in a variety of fields who is specially blessed with super vision.

Regarding why she chose to star in “Good Job,” Yuri explained, “The fantasy genre aspect and Se Ra’s heroic side of helping others with her super vision were very charming. It was also charming to see how Se Ra actively investigated cases and led the [drama’s] development.”

Yuri described Don Se Ra as a “skilled individual with super vision and a pro way of life,” explaining, “Don Se Ra is not flustered in any situation and is someone with a pro way of life who adapts. Also, when we talk about Don Se Ra, we cannot forget about her incredible ability of super vision.”

Yuri-3-1-800x800.jpeg

Yuri-2-1-800x800.jpeg

Don Se Ra’s super vision is so great that she can see things that are 1 km (approximately 0.6 miles) away, as if they’re right in front of her. This unusual talent has caught the attention of many viewers so Yuri touched on how she prepared to portray this aspect of her role.

She shared, “I looked up videos and data related to super vision to embody and study my character. On the outside, I conspicuously expressed a surprising image with thick glasses in order to hide her super vision.”

Additionally, Don Se Ra is on the search for a full-time job and is thus a pro at multi-tasking, taking on any and every job as long as it makes her money. Yuri commented, “There are a lot of scenes where I transform into a variety of professions but I want to perfectly suit each concept and showcase a colorful image.”

Spoiler

Yuri-1-1-800x800.jpeg

Yuri-4-1-800x800.jpeg

Check out Don Se Ra’s transformations in the premiere of “Good Job” on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST! “Good Job” will also be available on Viki with English subtitles.

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Shares Why She Was Drawn To “Good Job,” How She Prepared To Portray Her Character’s Super Vision, And More | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Il Woo Is Unrecognizable In His Many Disguises As Chaebol-Turned-Sleuth In “Good Job”

Get ready to see Jung Il Woo make a wide array of surprising transformations in his upcoming drama “Good Job“!

“Good Job” is a new ENA mystery romance drama that marks the highly-anticipated reunion of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” stars Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri. Jung Il Woo will star as Eun Sun Woo, a chaebol heir who leads a double life as a detective, while Yuri will play Don Se Ra, a woman with superhuman vision.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Eun Sun Woo sports a variety of detailed disguises, making convincing transformations into an old man with white hair and a slippery gambler. When compared to the sharply dressed chaebol Eun Sun Woo at his day job, it’s hard to believe that all of these people are, in fact, the same person.

Jung-Il-Woo-2-1-800x800.jpg

Jung-Il-Woo-3-1-800x800.jpg

Spoiler

Jung-Il-Woo-4-1-800x800.jpg

Another photo captures the sleuth wearing a less eye-catching disguise in order to sneak into a mysterious place as part of his investigations—and still another shows him looking completely unfazed at gunpoint, wearing a relaxed smile as he holds up both of his hands.

Spoiler

Jung-Il-Woo-5-1-800x800.jpg

Jung-Il-Woo-6-1-800x800.jpg

The producers of the drama teased, “In the first episode of ‘Good Job,’ the reason why chaebol chairman Eun Sun Woo leads a double life as a detective will be revealed. Because this reason is an important part of the overall story of our drama, we hope that you’ll pay close attention while watching.”

They went on to praise Jung Il Woo’s acting by saying, “Jung Il Woo is portraying the double life of Eun Sun Woo, who switches back and forth between chaebol and detective, with meticulous and detailed acting. One of the key points to keep an eye on is the way his acting changes for every single disguise. Please look forward to the passionate acting of Jung Il Woo, who is taking on a new character of a lifetime.”

“Good Job” will premiere on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot previously occupied by “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” and it will also be available with subtitles on Viki.

Jung Il Woo Is Unrecognizable In His Many Disguises As Chaebol-Turned-Sleuth In “Good Job” | Soompi

• Like 1

• Lmangla changed the title to [Current drama 2022] Good Job 굿잡 -- Jung Il Woo, Kwon Yuri, Wed & Thurs @ 21:00 KST

the leads have a fan name? hahahahha... they are apparently called 'reincared couple' -- see article below. they do look good in the press conference photos together. :D 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1542048wpp/jung-il-woo-and-girls-generations-yuri-share-thoughts-on-their-fated-reunion-for-good-job-their-nickname-from-fans-and-more

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Share Thoughts On Their Fated Reunion For “Good Job,” Their Nickname From Fans, And More

Aug 24, 2022
by S. Kim

Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri will meet again in a modern drama following their previous historical drama!

On August 24, ENA’s upcoming drama “Good Job” held an online press conference. Jung Il Woo, Yuri, Eum Moon Suk, and Song Sang Eun attended the event.

“Good Job” is a mystery romance drama that marks the highly-anticipated reunion of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” stars Jung Il Woo and Yuri. Jung Il Woo will star as Eun Sun Woo, a chaebol heir who leads a double life as a detective, while Yuri will play Don Se Ra, a woman with superhuman vision.

During the press conference, Jung Il Woo shared his feelings about co-starring once more with Yuri following their recent historical drama “Bossam: Steal the Fate.” He said, “I felt a sense of stability. It takes some time for me to get to know a person, but when I heard the news that Yuri will be my co-star, I was relieved and excited.”

goodjob1-scaled.jpeg

Yuri also remarked, “We created great synergy together in the previous drama, and there was a lot to learn from his sincere attitude toward acting. In this regard, I am looking forward to [working together in] this project as well.” The actress continued, “I think it’s very rare to do projects together one after another. Our connection is one that started in our past lives which continued to our present lives, so the fans nicknamed us as the ‘reincarnated couple.’ I’m grateful for their anticipation and support.”

Despite her busy schedule with promotions for Girls’ Generation’s seventh full-length album “FOREVER 1,” Yuri is actively filming dramas one after another. She commented, “I worked hard to improve my physical fitness.”

goodjob2-scaled.jpeg

“Good Job” is drawing attention as the follow-up to ENA’s hit drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” which ended on August 18 with an average nationwide rating of 17.5 percent. When asked if there was any pressure coming from this, Jung Il Woo replied, “I also enjoyed watching [‘Extraordinary Attorney Woo’]. What I’m grateful for is that [the drama] made the presence of the channel ENA known to viewers. Many people already know about our drama even before the premiere. It would be a lie if I say there is no pressure, but I’m doing my best and focusing on the script.” Yuri also commented, “It would be a lie if I say there is no pressure. Picking up the great baton, we will do our best for this drama.”

goodjob3-scaled.jpeg

“Good Job” will premiere on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot previously occupied by “Extraordinary Attorney Woo.” The drama will also be available with subtitles on Viki.

more photos from their press conference -- taken from tweets. 

Spoiler

Fa5Lg2eaIAYgUu-?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Fa5SM7mWYAAW9I7?format=jpg&name=900x900  

Fa5SN4KWAAAC_ks?format=jpg&name=900x900   

mb_16613105530382754666935493825278172.j 

• Like 2

this really cracks me up :lol: -- those who watched bossam know that the three leads in the drama did a dance video when the drama hit 7% in ratings. 

now the 4 leads in the drama 'good job' here all did a small dance. it is hilarious because the other three can really dance and are in unsion... but poor il woo can barely follow the steps. :lol::lol:

he also knows how awkward he is because he captioned his post -- "Why is my body falling apart":loolz: 

• LOL 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Share Thoughts On Their Fated Reunion For “Good Job,” Their Nickname From Fans, And More

Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation’s Yuri will meet again in a modern drama following their previous historical drama!

On August 24, ENA’s upcoming drama “Good Job” held an online press conference. Jung Il Woo

Yuri, Eum Moon Suk, and Song Sang Eun attended the event.

“Good Job” is a mystery romance drama that marks the highly-anticipated reunion of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” stars Jung Il Woo and Yuri. Jung Il Woo will star as Eun Sun Woo, a chaebol heir who leads a double life as a detective, while Yuri will play Don Se Ra, a woman with superhuman vision.

During the press conference, Jung Il Woo shared his feelings about co-starring once more with Yuri following their recent historical drama “Bossam: Steal the Fate.” He said, “I felt a sense of stability. It takes some time for me to get to know a person, but when I heard the news that Yuri will be my co-star, I was relieved and excited.”

goodjob1-768x1152.jpeg

Yuri also remarked, “We created great synergy together in the previous drama, and there was a lot to learn from his sincere attitude toward acting. In this regard, I am looking forward to [working together in] this project as well.” The actress continued, “I think it’s very rare to do projects together one after another. Our connection is one that started in our past lives which continued to our present lives, so the fans nicknamed us as the ‘reincarnated couple.’ I’m grateful for their anticipation and support.”

Despite her busy schedule with promotions for Girls’ Generation’s seventh full-length album “FOREVER 1,” Yuri is actively filming dramas one after another. She commented, “I worked hard to improve my physical fitness.”

goodjob2-768x1152.jpeg

“Good Job” is drawing attention as the follow-up to ENA’s hit drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” which ended on August 18 with an average nationwide rating of 17.5 percent. When asked if there was any pressure coming from this, Jung Il Woo replied, “I also enjoyed watching [‘Extraordinary Attorney Woo’]. What I’m grateful for is that [the drama] made the presence of the channel ENA known to viewers. Many people already know about our drama even before the premiere. It would be a lie if I say there is no pressure, but I’m doing my best and focusing on the script.” Yuri also commented, “It would be a lie if I say there is no pressure. Picking up the great baton, we will do our best for this drama.”

Spoiler

goodjob3-768x1152.jpeg

“Good Job” will premiere on August 24 at 9 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot previously occupied by “Extraordinary Attorney Woo.” The drama will also be available with subtitles on Viki.

Jung Il Woo And Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Share Thoughts On Their Fated Reunion For “Good Job,” Their Nickname From Fans, And More | Soompi

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

Good-Job-If-You-Wish-Upon-Me-Adamas.jpg?

ENA’s New Drama “Good Job” Joins Ratings Race As “If You Wish Upon Me” Sees Boost

ENA’s “Good Job” has joined the ratings race!

According to Nielsen Korea, the August 24 premiere of ENA’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Good Job” garnered an average nationwide rating of 2.322 percent. This is an increase in ratings from the score of 0.948 initially achieved by the first episode of its predecessor drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo.”

ENA’s New Drama “Good Job” Joins Ratings Race As “If You Wish Upon Me” Sees Boost | Soompi

• Like 1

Was this drama produced  years back and just being released now?  So many things seem very dated.  Such as the set designs, wardrobe, (un)smart technologies, etc. 

Editing and directing are  questionable, too.   'Ng' scenes that should have been either reshot or deleted were included in the final version.

As always,  ML and FL are delivering good performances.  Hopefully,  the other production aspects will do them justice.

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Good Job,” “If You Wish Upon Me,” And “Adamas” Are Neck-And-Neck In Close Ratings Battle

Following the end of ENA’s hit drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” the battle for Thursday night drama ratings is a tight one!

On August 25, viewership ratings for ENA’s new drama “Good Job” remained relatively stable for its second episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the mystery romance drama starring Jung Il Woo and Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri scored an average nationwide rating of 2.2 percent.

“Good Job,” “If You Wish Upon Me,” And “Adamas” Are Neck-And-Neck In Close Ratings Battle | Soompi

• Like 1