300px-Hidden_Love.jpg

credit: Youku

Details:

Title: 偷偷藏不住 / Tou Tou Cang Bu Zhu
English title: Hidden Love
Genre: Romance

Director: Li Qing Rong
Screenwriter: Ou Si Jia
Producer: Zhang Wei Lin, Zhang Jun Bo (张君波), Guan Wei, Du Bing (杜冰)
Episodes: 25
Broadcast network: Youku
Broadcast period: June 20 - July 11, 2023

Note: Adapted from the novel "Tou Tou Cang Bu Zhu" (偷偷藏不住) by Zhu Yi (竹已)

Cast:

Main
Zhao Lu Si as Sang Zhi
Chen Zhe Yuan as Duan Jiaxu

Supporting
Ma Bo Qian as Sang Yan
Ding Xiao Ying as Wen Yifan
Zhang Bai Jia as Jiang Siyun
Gu Shu Qi
Wang Yi Lan
Qi Tian Qing (齐天晴)
Lu Dong Xu
Tang Si Jia (唐思佳)
Zhu Zi Hao (朱子昊) as Fu Zhengchu
Guan Zi Jing
Xu Shi Xin (徐世昕) as Jiang Ying
Hu Yu Xuan

Synopsis:

At the age of 13, Sang Zhi secretly falls in love with a 20-year-old cool and seemingly lazy/ languid young man, Duan Jia Xu, who often comes to her house and spends the afternoon playing games in her brother's room. Every now and then, she sees him delivering snacks to her brother. When he catches sight of her, he casually raises his eyebrows, smiles wickedly, and says: "Little Child, what's wrong with you? You blush whenever you see me." They eventually lose contact with each other for some reason. After she graduates, she joins the university in the city he is in, and during their day-to-day intimate and close interaction, they slowly fall in love. 

Credit: MDL, Dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse

Please report to moderator @SC2019

Wow, seems like my baby CZY is quite busy this days). If I'm not mistaken, the screenwriter was a screenwriter of Love O2O (need to check it, but the name sounds familiar). I remember Love O2O was very sweet,  so I hope we could expect same sweetness here).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've read this novel before but the English title was different and a bit longish.

Anyway, it sound very promising and I hope it airs soon.

I like the direction that the actress has taken with her roles and dramas lately. 

• Wiggle 1

2pe8E_3f.jpg

R1Vxz_3f.jpg

XWojp_3f.jpg

credit: Youku

I am glad they are both doing this at this age where I still buy the roles they are playing. Can't wait to watch these two!

I still haven't quite gotten over Chen Zhe Yuan in Our Secret as Zhou Si Yue. He and Rainbow Xu were simply adorable.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Aaaa, my beautiful babies Sang Zhi and Duan Jia Xu! :love:

OMO, I hope these two would give it justice, especially nearing the ending of the story!

@SC2019 I don't know if they'll show it in the drama, but Duan Jia Xu is more of languid than lazy. Well, he's certainly not lazy, hehehe, cos he was a student working multiple part time jobs after school or weekends. He was at one point the Physics tutor of Sang Zhi. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember CZY's interview a couple of years ago, when he was asked what role he wants to try). He said: I wish to act in school/college drama bcs in a couple of years it'll be too late for me to take such roles.

So his wish came true with Our Secret, and I'm so happy he has another drama of that kind coming))).

• Wiggle 1

On 10/12/2022 at 11:14 PM, leo2020 said:

I remember CZY's interview a couple of years ago, when he was asked what role he wants to try). He said: I wish to act in school/college drama bcs in a couple of years it'll be too late for me to take such roles.

So his wish came true with Our Secret, and I'm so happy he has another drama of that kind coming))).

I also like to watch high school and college dramas.

I guess I really enjoyed my school life that I have a great time watching others. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/12/2022 at 6:05 PM, ElleSor said:

I'm waiting for this patiently.

I reread the novel because of the drama announcement.

Hehehe! It's a good one so I look forward to watching this. 

The novel is so sugary cute! But gosh, I've cried too in some parts. The Yi He airport scene is so heartbreaking for the little girl...

Ooo, the manhua is also beautiful! I love the illustrations, and it's so close to the novel.

On 10/12/2022 at 7:14 PM, leo2020 said:

I think he's perfect for Hidden Love's Duan Jia Xu!

There are so many paparazzi pics and videos of this drama while it's still filming, hopefully it won't disappoint the viewers when it's released for viewing.

The manhua is ❤️ 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Yup, the novel is sweet and I like how it's paced.

Very slice of life and it could really happen in real life.

I haven't seen the manhwa yet, though.

On 10/14/2022 at 5:06 PM, MayanEcho said:

I think he's perfect for Hidden Love's Duan Jia Xu!

Ohh, thanks for that inside, and I'm very happy lo learn the production did well with casting ))) 

• Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Yup, the novel is sweet and I like how it's paced.

Very slice of life and it could really happen in real life.

I haven't seen the manhwa yet, though.

I'm reading the manhua in zinmanga website. There are other sites too with the manhua translated in English, but I prefer what's uploaded in zinmanga cos they retained the characters' original names.

Have you also read First Frost, the story of Sang Zhi's brother Sang Yan? 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 6:03 AM, MayanEcho said:

I'm reading the manhua in zinmanga website. There are other sites too with the manhua translated in English, but I prefer what's uploaded in zinmanga cos they retained the characters' original names.

Have you also read First Frost, the story of Sang Zhi's brother Sang Yan? 

No I haven't read First Frost.

Now that you have mentioned it...I will look it up.

Thanks!

• Wiggle 1

16 hours ago, ElleSor said:

No I haven't read First Frost.

Now that you have mentioned it...I will look it up.

Thanks!

First Frost (also called "Eternal Love", "Hard to Coax") is a beautiful story as well, a bit darker than Hidden Love. Cranky Sang Yan is so full of surprises! And why "First Frost", the back story is also very heart-warming. 

The manhua of First Frost is also a pleasure to read up. Aside from zinmanga, First Frost and that of Hidden Love are in the bato.to site. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

First Frost (also called "Eternal Love", "Hard to Coax") is a beautiful story as well, a bit darker than Hidden Love. Cranky Sang Yan is so full of surprises! And why "First Frost", the back story is also very heart-warming. 

The manhua of First Frost is also a pleasure to read up. Aside from zinmanga, First Frost and that of Hidden Love are in the bato.to site. 

Thanks so much.

IO appreciate the help with finding the novels.

I love reading CNovels. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/25/2022 at 8:20 PM, Ethan Rob said:

This romantic drama is worth looking forward to. In addition, its novel and manhua are also very good.

Yup, I read this and it is truly a lovely romantic read.

I am conflicted due mainly to just coming off watching LLtG and I shipped the female lead with the male lead there a lot.

I hope by the time this airs, I'd have also let go of my CP fantasies. 

On 10/25/2022 at 4:20 PM, Ethan Rob said:

This romantic drama is worth looking forward to. In addition, its novel and manhua are also very good.

Aww, the stories of the Sang siblings are in the list :wub:

Glimpses of Hidden Love, the airport scene when Sang Yan collected his sister...

And at Yi He Airport with Duan Jia Xu

• Like 3