[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

Ep 118's cliffhanger

Spoiler

made us really think if Yang is gg to survive, he has to hopefully cause he's holding the dirty laundry of the evildoers Ham & T. hyung! Funny how they celebrated already and bam all hell broke lose thanks to JH! Gosh sometimes I feel tired seeing how JH gets to deal with all the charades/schemes if you will of the evil mom and son! I feel sorry for him doing all the necessary resolve and I also hope that his mother regains her memory and you'd think it's high time she did for how many episodes ago did they have her back & it seems there's little progress but every time she sees Tae hyung she's just too scared and rattled when he's around her, poor mom!

I loved that scene when Annie Brown spilled the beans to evil Ham about Min Young and Sol being the daughter of T.Hyung and evil Ham tried to hold her breath pretending not to know anything about the relationship! woah she and her son needs to be locked up for good if not in prison maybe in a Sanatorium!

Re driver Yang, he shld be given credit for being a good father to T. hee albeit he cldn't express that of course openly, he's very protective of her and part of it may be bec he knows exactly how evil Ham treats her!

Love love this drama & even now thinking it's gg to end soon I feel nostalgic already :) On the contrary it's good news that it's extended and it seems the rating is quite favorable!

Wave wave to you all SH followers :)

:kitty:

On 9/28/2022 at 5:31 AM, maribella said:

I think so too. They can't make him stupid for so long and just put him in prison. There must be some fireworks. 

This time I am waiting for her to say " Appa, appa, appa" before he dies.

I think TH was just in the shock mode but blood is thicker than water so they say and maybe deep down she'll start acknowledging him bec after all her father Yang has been protecting her from evil Ham hence he told her to call him right away when she needs him! In fairness, Yang is a good father for caring for TH even though it's only behind the scenes if you will! I'd say he's better than evil Ham in terms of seeing Tae hee as her daughter Ham has been so mean to her in comparison to how she takes great care for her evil son! I hope in the end we'll see these mom/son locked up for good or if not admit them into Sanatorium bec they exude insanity aside from their evil and wicked ways in life! I can't believe how they're too ambitious and so thick skinned in trying to take over WIDE where they're not deserving of it!

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

acknowledging him bec after all her father Yang has been protecting her from evil Ham hence he told her to call him right away when she needs him! In

Yang may survive long enough to testify and reconcile with his daughter.  the writer had Ham treating her badly from little and what was Yang doing? It would be credible if he had just returned after a long absence and was unable to protect his daughter or  see that she got better treatment from the mum.

Anyway I look at it, He deserves prison, but I think they will kill him off. Just so to get THee to break ties with the mother and brother.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, maribella said:

Yang may survive long enough to testify and reconcile with his daughter.  the writer had Ham treating her badly from little and what was Yang doing? It would be credible if he had just returned after a long absence and was unable to protect his daughter or  see that she got better treatment from the mum.

Looking at shocked Tae Hee calling out to Yang when he fell from the bridge in the bid to rescue her,

in her heart she acknowleges him. Hoping the coming episode we get to see Tae Hee call Yang, "appa"  before any serious incidence happened to him.

@hibiscus23  by word of mouth Tae Hee seems do not acknowledge Yang as her biological father  but in fact she does. 

• Like 5

Episodes 117-118

These 2 episodes were quite intense and many things happened. Not surprising also to see it recorded the highest rating on Episode 117 at 8.4% (1.353m viewers)! I hope it reaches 9% next week.

We first have Sol knowing about who her dad is and that really shocked her. She needs to have a transplant soon and I bet she will! It's good to see Ju Hong reassuring her that even though Ji Hwan is not her real dad, he was the one who held her in his arms since she was born. That somewhat pacified her for a while.

Tae Hyung continues his downward spiral way towards death I suppose. Not only did Annie decide to break off her "relationship" with him, after "knowing" that Sol is his daughter and her twin-sister's former lover, Ju Hong also announced she is divorcing him. He's still adamant that he will still be the new CEO of WIDE (after the merger of Youngin Construction) but realised that he needed Yang Man Soo to be his scapegoat. How easily he did that as Tae Hee somehow left her handphone in her desk after their brief argument in the office. Tae Hyung immediately set up his plan by pretending to be Tae Hee and messaging YMS that she was "kidnapped".

And that Yang Man Soo didn't disappoint. After receiving that message, he raced down to the warehouse where Tae Hee was supposed to be held at, only to find Ham Sook Jin there. It doesn't take long for HSJ to somehow convince her driver to take the fall for Tae Hyung if he wants Tae Hee to live. Expectedly, the driver followed this instruction and gave himself up to the police :facepalm:

Thankfully, this was witnessed by Nurse Yoo, who was asked by Ji Hwan to follow Ham Sook Jin. This situation was also capitalized by Ji Hwan as he asked Tae Hee to record Ham Sook Jin's admission and then use that conversation to convince Yang to help him testify against the evil Omma and Tae Hyung. So, the driver is now out on bail.

Alas, Tae Hyung concocted a plan to kidnap Tae Hee for real and this time round, Ji Hwan was lucky to know where the goons are headed to after they took Tae Hee...as Jin Ho planted a bug in Ham's office. So the race for Tae Hee was on again (for the nth time in this serial) and now, it may have some fatal consequence as Yang fell down from the bridge as he tried to push Tae Hee over to safety! So, his fate is unknown now as there's no preview being given (to add to the excitement hahaha).

An Kyung Sun also may regain her memory as she somewhat remembered that Tae Hyung and the driver were on the cliff when she was pushed down. That was evident in the drawing that enraged Tae Hyung! He tore that drawing and nearly harmed An Kyung Sun, if not for the grandpa's appearance. Grandpa Nam of course knew what happened previously as he gave an ultimatum for Tae Hyung to leave the house!

Both Evil Omma and Tae Hyung will definitely be suffering from multiple blows to their plan in next week's 5 episodes! I am awaiting that with excitement as the serial is extended by 4 more episodes to end on 10 October 2022.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

On 10/1/2022 at 12:15 AM, Thong Thin said:

Looking at shocked Tae Hee calling out to Yang when he fell from the bridge in the bid to rescue her,

in her heart she acknowleges him. Hoping the coming episode we get to see Tae Hee call Yang, "appa"  before any serious incidence happened to him.

@hibiscus23  by word of mouth Tae Hee seems do not acknowledge Yang as her biological father  but in fact she does. 

@Thong ThinYou're right I guess deep down or let's say on the surface she's too shock to admit Yang is her bio father & I assume one of the reasons is bec of his status in life, being a driver etc. I don't want to say this but in SK status in life seems to be a paramount importance, hence she's in a way want to withdraw from that concept! I give credit though to Yang bec in spite of him being a puppet of devil Ham, he's got a heart for his daughter unlike Tae hee's mother who's evil through her bones, no shame, no mercy & need we say more? Just like that evil Tae hyung he & his mother shld rot in jail for all we care! In SK death penalty hasn't been actually executed, the last it has been was in 1997, if we set aside this is a drama per se, these mom/son shld get a death penalty! The others in this charade may get lighter one like Yang if that is a big IF he testify against devil Ham, the nurse oh my gosh that nurse is just pathetic and money hungry too just like devil Ham et al however she needs to be punished for almost killing haraboji, Tae hee for her mishap in the death of Ju hong's father! Let's hope in the end will have to witness the most horrible scene for devil Ham & others in their quest for their illegal ambitions in all this! LOLs nice drama full of suspense :)

On 9/30/2022 at 11:36 PM, maribella said:

Anyway I look at it, He deserves prison, but I think they will kill him off. Just so to get THee to break ties with the mother and brother.

@maribellathe clipp-hanger we saw on Yang falling off that bridge is something to be reckoned with, my only guess is he'll survive that fall, after all he's got the evidence of Ham's wrongdoings in all this and it would be unfortunate to have his character just get phased out where viewers like us have been waiting for his testifying against devil Ham who used him for her own advantage! I feel for him in more ways than one bec he probab is a nice person but became a victim too with all the bad things that was placed upon him! It's amazing how he protects Tae hee and his willingness to break lose from devil woman Ham bec of his daughter who ironically wasn't too happy to find out about her birth father, we cannot blame her but it's all Ham's evil doings that made Tae hee's life miserable!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

against devil Ham who used him for her own advantage! I feel for him in more ways than one bec he probab is a nice person but became a victim too with all the bad things

It makes a better story than having him slavishly following evil Ham's instructions. But THee is already 30 something, it would have been better if he had protected her when she was growing up. Then less psychological damage is inflicted. 
I just don't find the whiny THee to be someone with whom I sympathise. But I shan't be surprised if she and Yang got away with a slap on the wrist. Kdrama's mindboggling ending hits again.

I am re-watching some old dramas, Heaven Promise and Dear Heaven. I enjoyed HP until the last few episodes when the evil people were being redeemed. Park HaNa's  character was absolutely obnoxious to the protagonist and her little girl ( who died) and PHN was changed into a amnesiac flighty sweet character at the end after preventing the protagonist from the evil woman murderous plan, PHN's mother - who also was redeemed by humbling herself and admitting guilt. The evil woman was involved in her rival's death, and many horrible things. So we should not be too surprised or peed off if evil Ham sacrificed everything, found God and repented to just protect TH. It would be mindboggling but not unusual. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 2:36 AM, maribella said:

I agree he deserves to go to jail. I hate the Korean criminal system in Kdrama land. They are so weak when a character is been manipulated or abused. 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

It makes a better story than having him slavishly following evil Ham's instructions. But THee is already 30 something, it would have been better if he had protected her when she was growing up. Then less psychological damage is inflicted. 
I just don't find the whiny THee to be someone with whom I sympathise. But I shan't be surprised if she and Yang got away with a slap on the wrist. Kdrama's mindboggling ending hits again.

I am re-watching some old dramas, Heaven Promise and Dear Heaven. I enjoyed HP until the last few episodes when the evil people were being redeemed. Park HaNa's  character was absolutely obnoxious to the protagonist and her little girl ( who died) and PHN was changed into a amnesiac flighty sweet character at the end after preventing the protagonist from the evil woman murderous plan, PHN's mother - who also was redeemed by humbling herself and admitting guilt. The evil woman was involved in her rival's death, and many horrible things. So we should not be too surprised or peed off if evil Ham sacrificed everything, found God and repented to just protect TH. It would be mindboggling but not unusual. 

I hate when writers redeemed characters that don’t have a sympathy for anyone and is a terrible human being. I would like this to end like Yellow Boots / iCE Adonis. The villain end up in jailed  for life because she doesn’t feel sorry or regret what she did until she was in maximum prison. By then it was too late and she regretted in her heart 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I Hope Tae Hee finally realizes that THyung and HSJ will never accept her. They consider her to be disposable. Something that doesn’t matter to them at all. I believe if she doesn’t wake up the next time she may even die. Smh smh 

Ending I want  in the box

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a6b3b9dcad50c07f9e

Sol want’s nothing to do with Tae Hyung. She is such a sweet kid for thinking about now Ji Hwan suffered in her opinion but he didn’t because the moment he held her in his arms  SHE WAS HIS DAUGHTER.  

• Like 3

Episode 119

Yang Man Soo is finally dead, after falling from the bridge. Evil Omma and Tae Hyung's plan went south as Ji Hwan came to their meeting with Youngin Construction, claiming that he has majority shares of WIDE. Tae Hyung, despite being cornered, still threatened Ji Hwan not to provoke them further. Come on dude, what can you do exactly? :waitwhat:

Meanwhile, Ju Hong found the evidence of Tae Hyung's crime in his safe. That eventually led to his arrest and possibly being kicked out from WIDE out!

5 more episodes to go to wrap up the fate of all!

• Like 6

On 10/3/2022 at 4:33 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@Thong ThinYou're right I guess deep down or let's say on the surface she's too shock to admit Yang is her bio father & I assume one of the reasons is bec of his status in life, being a driver etc. I don't want to say this but in SK status in life seems to be a paramount importance, hence she's in a way want to withdraw from that concept! I give credit though to Yang bec in spite of him being a puppet of devil Ham, he's got a heart for his daughter unlike Tae hee's mother who's evil through her bones, no shame, no mercy & need we say more? 

I agreed with you with Tae Hee's who is too shock to know Yang is her bio father who has been working with her family for over 30 years as a driver.

She is too shameful to admit and hurt her pride for being the grand daughter from a prominent family.

As we have expected, Yang died and the sad thing is we could not get to see Tae Hee call him "appa"

23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I Hope Tae Hee finally realizes that THyung and HSJ will never accept her. They consider her to be disposable. Something that doesn’t matter to them at all. I believe if she doesn’t wake up the next time she may even die. Smh smh 

Ending I want  in the box

Sol want’s nothing to do with Tae Hyung. She is such a sweet kid for thinking about now Ji Hwan suffered in her opinion but he didn’t because the moment he held her in his arms  SHE WAS HIS DAUGHTER.  

For a kid her age, Sol is so understanding that at times when she is sick, she does not want to go to Ji Hwan understanding how busy he is with his new post as CEO. Glad she finds Ju Hong as her close friend whom she can rely on. 

With Yang passing, is high time Tae Hee open her eyes & heart that her mum is the culprit and is not worth giving her any helping hands to gain back WIDE.

As for Tae Hyung who is under police custody, hope he never gets bail out.

There's one more evidence in Yang's room, the CD...hope Ji Hwan get hold of

it as this evidence could proof both Ms Ham & Tae Hyung are involved in Ji Hwan's mum disapperance 9 years ago. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I agreed with you with Tae Hee's who is too shock to know Yang is her bio father who has been working with her family for over 30 years as a driver.

She is too shameful to admit and hurt her pride for being the grand daughter from a prominent family.

As we have expected, Yang died and the sad thing is we could not get to see Tae Hee call him "appa"

For a kid her age, Sol is so understanding that at times when she is sick, she does not want to go to Ji Hwan understanding how busy he is with his new post as CEO. Glad she finds Ju Hong as her close friend whom she can rely on. 

With Yang passing, is high time Tae Hee open her eyes & heart that her mum is the culprit and is not worth giving her any helping hands to gain back WIDE.

it as this evidence could proof both Ms Ham & Tae Hyung are involved in Ji Hwan's mum disapperance 9 years ago. 

The smart watch was a set up by THyung as he told his mother. The fingerprints were Yang's but  his smugness would disappear if he was arrested due to another evidence, the CD perhaps.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Tae Hyung will get out for ure. It will be on Thursday’s episode we will see Tae Hyung locked up for good. For now it is the investigation stage and gathering evidence. He is also being questioned, he will sit arrogantly in the room until his mommy shows up to get him release. He is already contemplating on abandoning his mom. Smh smh 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862b3df2ef9b7e2dd484

this episode has the best line performed. 

• Like 4

Hello to you all woah I just finished ep 119 & I must say one of the best epis I've seen albeit I wasn't really expecting Mr Yang to die! He was the prime witness to the devil or evil things that mother/son got on his sleeves and we of course realize he also was their accomplice however he was doing what he was told & I can only assume considering that he may have a better conscience compared to the other devils! Poor Tae hee she only realized her real father truly was her protector but he had to leave her! One thing for sure Yang was able to even see his daughter before his last breath! I shld believe how Ham & Tae hyung never even bothered paying their last respects to Yang but my goodness these two are obviously heartless, devil Ham was served 30 yrs by Yang and used him as her accomplice in the murder or death of Ji hwan's father but still you would think they would have the urge to go see for the last time? Their mind set is to finish the merger deal with Yongin but woah good for JH who almost always give these two the surprise of their lives! Funny how the mother/son celebrates their premature victory but most times they failed bec of Ji hwan's Sherlock Holmes strategy!

I can't wait to see them rot in jail! I had to laugh when Tae hyung found our he was DISMISSED!!!

:partyblob:  I hate him when he always grabbed Ji hwan's lapel as if he's in control of all his misbehaving!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

I hate him when he always grabbed Ji hwan's lapel as if he's in control of all his misbehaving!

Me too @hibiscus23 that is why I always make GIF when he does. Lol lol 

Nam Tae Hyung was raised to only respect himself. He never respected the man  (NHS) who thought so highly of him and loved him. 

• Like 3

Many episodes of watching Yang with his blank face have paid off. 

In a touching scene, he left all his belongings to THee, she found photos of her growing up that he had taken secretly, also his money, which seemed substantial, and insurance.

JH's mother found messages in her father's phone apologising to JHwan. 

• Like 3

@UnniSarah  Tae Hyung always has his lucky star shine on him & get released again.

And those gifs you posted, is not loaded.

Well, with the strong CD evidence which is with Ji Hwan, there's no more way out for Ms Ham & Tae Hyung. Finally, we get to see both of them LOCKED UP for good.

Poor Tae Hee, now inherits so much money left behind by Yang. Since the money is not "clean" 

hope she donates to charity for a good cause.

11 hours ago, maribella said:

JH's mother found messages in her father's phone apologising to JHwan. 

Ji Hwan will accept Ju Hong's mom apologise cause at that time JHong's dad was under stressed with gambling debts.

• Like 3