[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

Episode 3 written preview
A 'marriage project!' suddenly given to the three brothers.
Unlike the excited Soojae, Yoon-jae and Hyun-jae are just bewildered and contemplating whether to participate in the project or not.
Meanwhile, Mirae struggles to end her relationship with Junhyung...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@sungyoliw already like her after the first episode so looking forward to Hyunjae and Mirae relationship evolving.

yess, its good to see new face in dramaland her acting is pretty good too 

Hyun Mirae is a fresh female lead character, she is strong yet innocent. 

I wish the writer wont forget to write her character development, you know i like the writer for her realistic approach but she sometimes forget that female characters exist hahhahaa 

4 hours ago, knkg said:

So, another drama with a long time missing Child. Any bets om who it'll be? Perhaps a mother who is currently very concerned with her daughter right now? ;)

many people think that mirae's mom in the missing child but it will be so awkward for hyun jae and mirae relationship 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Episode 2 was good, That jerk needs to go away from Mirae.

yes, i think it's her, it's gonna be weird if it's her, but the leds still won't have any blood ties

• Like 4

it will be good if the missing child is another person and nothing to do with mirae and hyunjae relationship 

i think the conflict of Mirae and Hyunjae will be the marriage project itself, bcs mirae was so hurt by that jerk and both have the same reason to pursue marriage 'to get an apartment' 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@knkg @sungyoliw I think Yoon Shiyoon called Hyunjae and Mirae the melodramatic couple. So it may aswell be true. I think youngest couple will get married first>oldest>hyunjae + mirae. if this plot is true.

He did? Yeah, that dramatically increases the likelihood of who the missing daughter is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, knkg said:

He did? Yeah, that dramatically increases the likelihood of who the missing daughter is.

Yeah, I think the same. 

I must say I am very excited about this drama. Finally after the last two weekend dramas full of making and too little warmth imo, it seems this one will be different.

Now I wonder which brother will actually come with a fiancé first. Seems their competitive nature will be what's going to push them first.

• Like 2

@Min Mcgonagall Yeah, the one that seems to need the apartment the least is Hyunjae. He has a stable job and doesn't blow his money on stocks :D . But he won't admit defeat. If the girls doesn't know from the beginning, they are gonna be pissed later. Knowing this is a korean drama, Mirae mom being Grandpa missing daughter is about 90% certain for me ^^. This drama seems to be very interesting and i really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Hope Mirae will get an annulment in the coming 4 episodes.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@Min Mcgonagall Yeah, the one that seems to need the apartment the least is Hyunjae. He has a stable job and doesn't blow his money on stocks :D . But he won't admit defeat. If the girls doesn't know from the beginning, they are gonna be pissed later. Knowing this is a korean drama, Mirae mom being Grandpa missing daughter is about 90% certain for me ^^. This drama seems to be very interesting and i really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Hope Mirae will get an annulment in the coming 4 episodes.

Yes, so it seems. But again, he won't want to lose. 

I think the youngest one will tell his friend all about the "marriage project" and just ask her to help him in exchange for $. 

So, the 2 oldest will have the toughest time. Mr. Dentist has no clue how to act socially and Mr. Lawyer will have to first deal with MiRae's legal husband and then convince her to help him?

Btw, I agree about MiRae's mom being the lost daughter. That will just make it harder for the main couple.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

No, Hyun Jae lost money on stocks too. It was mentioned in both episodes. When it was discussed around the around the dinner table in ep one and in ep two, Yoon Jae mentioned the only similarities he and Hyun Jae have are their investments which lead Hyun Jae's boss to be certain Yoon Jae was ruined.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, knkg said:

No, Hyun Jae lost money on stocks too. It was mentioned in both episodes. When it was discussed around the around the dinner table in ep one and in ep two, Yoon Jae mentioned the only similarities he and Hyun Jae have are their investments which lead Hyun Jae's boss to be certain Yoon Jae was ruined.

Oh yeah I remember that she said “so you are ruined” :D

well then… all the more reason for both of them to compete! 

• Like 2

But I like how MR's parents still love each other so much after years of marriage, they are cute, especially the husband he adores his wife, and wants to spend time with her apart from the kids, hope the writers don't are not going to do anything

• Like 3

On 4/2/2022 at 12:14 AM, partyon said:

I will attempt to watch my first weekend drama since 2014....  I am doing this for Yoo Shi Yoon.

Also, the synopsis sounds quite interesting!

Here for Yoo Shi Yoon too!  :D

Last family drama I really liked was Father Is Strange. Hoping this is fun.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, marrez1 said:

But I like how MR's parents still love each other so much after years of marriage, they are cute, especially the husband he adores his wife, and wants to spend time with her apart from the kids, hope the writers don't are not going to do anything

I am very happy with both sets of parents. For all her dramatics, the brother's mom and dad also have a solid, caring marriage. And I really liked what I'm seeing from MiRae's parents too.

As I said before, very refreshing to see after the last family drama.

• Like 4

Hello chingus here!

What can I say but I enjoyed the first two episodes. Family life. The worry and loneliness of mother with 3 grown sons umarried still.  The ups and downs and situations in real life reflected both epsiodes. 

I like the conversations...so it mean good script. The situations typical of family.Three sons three couples. Lets see who gets  a girfriend first. Who gets married first. Who gives mom dad and grandfather their grand grandkid. Any bets? :D

Highlights and my thoughts.

ep1

-mom's total nagger. Aren't all mother's :lol:

-mom wantts to marry off her 3 sons. See them married. Enjoy life with grandkids

-3 son's in late 30s and 1n the 20's not married ands no girlfriends.

Older is dentist (YJ). Middle is lawyer (HJ). Youngest (SJ) is student doing CS exam.

-2 sons still living with mom and dad=oldest and the younger. middle one lives on his own

In Asian culture, it's not unusual for umarried children to still be living w/parents. ICYDN.

-mother gets jealous as oldies friends have grandkids to brag

-mother's  Father In Law sister's has sons married and grandkids to brag about too

-Mirae's mother looks young.. or is it just me? I thought they were sisters at first or  bff

-Mirae wants to disolve her marriage. Husband is cheater! The usual mother in law defending son.:rolleyes:

-Boss lawyer single.. watchout denstis son! :D

-potential baker Yuna being fiends with youngest. Watch out friends to lovers/  gf-bf

-The father reflectiv voice over thoughts when writing on his journal thinking of his sons. Aww.

ep2

-we feel grandpa's loneliness. The void in the eyes. We  totally understand mother's too!

-grandpa's sister keeps rubbing it in that her son has kids. she has grandkids to dote on.

-everytime the mom gets opportunity be like ...date the girl. Marry. Give me grandkids. 

-mon having "overgrown" dentist son, and "tattletale" youngest. nagging still to have them married.

see.. it's so typical IRL.  :D

-Mirae determined to get out of that marriage with cheater husband/jerk

-Mirae's mother still I feel looks young  to me. *gasp*  could she be the  missing daughter of grandpa?

I mean it's possible.. it's 50 eps  family drama.

-dad thought of plan how to get his sons married and mom's excited:D

-mom dad and grandpa and the plan to have the sons compete for an aparment

I guess who ever gets married first or have chilldre is the victor. They really want them married.

It's fo grandpa's sake. for mom's dad's worry to lessen and enjoy life with grandkids.

-YJ grandpa's fav. HJ dad's fav. SJ mom's fav.

The adults conive to carry out their competetive marriage race plan the giving bldg aparment as bait.

- anybody who brings fiance within the next 6 months will get the Jansang-dong apartment.

But there lies drama conflict. You do it out of sincere love for someone or to please parents and get the aparment? :unsure:

- YJ and Boss lawyer exchanges are hoot. Already a fav character is boss lawyer. She funny one.

Another drama conflic to the 50 episodes. The  missing daughter of grandpa. Me still thinks this early is Mirae's mom.

After watching the two episodes. I get how mom feels. My fav scene for both episodes. The monolgues of dad writing his journal. For episode 2 mom and dad's conversation.

"I figured myself out as I got older. I like living with a large family in a bustling home." - mom, ep 2

Yes mom. Nothing beats a larg fun family. Get togethers and all.

Good start for a 50 episode family drama. From watching too many kdramas, I have ideas already how situatios go esp for 50 episodes but this drama is good so will watch more. Last family drama I watch was Five Enough also 50 episodes from KBS added 4 more. Always feel that drama was Shin Hye Sun's breakout one.

This family drama I hope will be good all the way so I'll keep watching.

Btw.  my bet for the one who'll bring fiance will be SJ.  Who's yours? :D

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1