[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

If I was Haru I would not even sleep with Yoon-ah (if they have that type of relationship) especially when she keeps bringing up a second child. Or maybe Haru got a secret vasectomy, so it doesn't matter. If he didn't get one, he should! I will be super angry if Yoon-ah gets her way and becomes pregnant. I can just imagine that her wrong doings are exposed just for her to find out she is pregnant with Haru's baby, trapping him. 

HO's mother is alive? Well they did mention her so I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up. I assumed she was dead, that is how Haru ended up at the orphanage. I thought that is what they said in one of the earlier episodes. 

Haru is smart. He knows KJ is a fool but instead of scheming against him he is just going to sit back and let KJ ruin himself. 

Is Sori playing dumb or actually dumb? Does she not realize that Haru wants revenge and completely justified in it. Though I don't understand why Haru is arguing about her and Twist...he is the one who funded it. 

Even if KJ becomes the chairman that does not mean he controls any of the stock. So its not like if he leaves Sori he would be able to keep his position. Even if KN dies the shares would go to Sori and not KN. Essentially is Do Hee agrees to keep her mouth shut, that has to be a permanent thing. KJ would never be able to claim WB publicly. 

The way Haru glares at KJ. Does he know more than we know he does? Or is it just because KJ is married to Sori and there is no twist on it. 

At the end of this show I want Sori/Haru to be together. However, if I can't get than I better see them free of KJ and Yoon-ah at the very least. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

If the writer is basing this story on the book, I'll exit very quickly and come back at 85 or so.

What if the writer let's YA get pregnant? Then the kid got sick and then parts are needed.... and at least 20 episodes. Everyone will find out SB isn't HR's. 
Or HR decided to leave YA, SR is free of KJ because his bratty kid spilt the beans. Alas, YA was pregnant and again HR dumped SR for YA. So on and so on... 

They finally ran into each other 50 years later??

I would hate it like VIP. Hate.
Our FL ended up alone. The lying cheating husband didn't even try to get back with her. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Not to mention, Ha Ru's insistence that So Ri should look at the bigger picture and quit Twist for Dongbang. Both will not have it easy as expected and I personally doubt that they will be together again at the end, even if both separate from their current partners in the future

Idk what's HR thinking. He better stay far away from my girl SR from now on if all he's going to do is hurt her with his words, like the first time wasn't enough for him. Did he forget that her father was the one blocking Twist's investments? She was ready to close shop anyway, but HR suddenly decided he wanted to be Twist's investor. Not that I have anything against that, but why say those hurtful words when Twist is finally seeing success and SR's dream is coming true? sighs. I'm not even sure I want them to end up together again tbh, SR can divorce KJ and raise HB by herself. 

9 hours ago, booha said:

Then from watching today’s episode it’s clear the writer knew her clever bait worked and we were eager to know about their marriages. haha
Yeah YA appeared with lingerie and walked into HR’s study like a normal married couple.  But their conversation and interaction revealed otherwise.  It seemed HR spends most of his time working in his study in order to avoid YA.  He looks at her rather indifferently.  So YA whines about it saying ‘You’re always like that.’  But their next conversation is filled with misleading vague words.  The way they talk doesn’t sound like they’re having a night of intimacy. lol 

I guess this is a mystery which at the moment only the writer knows what HR has to do.   
YA: Finish your work tomorrow. You need to do something with me.
HR: What? Again?  
YA: That’s right.  So come to the bedroom right now.
((then YA sprays perfume on her in the dark bedroom lol)):sweat:

The way YA said it made it sound like she needed HR's help with scratching an itch or popping a pimple on her back :lol: She probably wasn't talking about sex. Otherwise she wouldn't be putting on lingerie and perfume to seduce HR.

I agree that the writer likes to play mind games with us...I don't trust ep 43's ending at all. It seems like KJ will meet DH at SB's party but I get the feeling that DH and SR would have left by the time HR and KJ went into the the house and SB would be in bed. I'm still pissed about the one star phone call :unamused:. It will be disappointing if the writer decides to start using the draggy tropes.

7 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Is Sori playing dumb or actually dumb? Does she not realize that Haru wants revenge and completely justified in it. Though I don't understand why Haru is arguing about her and Twist...he is the one who funded it. 

I don't think she's playing dumb. Her character has been all over the place ever since the time jump. Imagine my shock when I saw her being so nice to YA, that was so not SR at all. She's going to end up with backstabbing friends like OH if she starts forgiving everyone so easily. 

If HR actually started being honest with her and clued her in on his plans, and stopped being a jerk to her, I don't think SR will be against his revenge. oh well

7 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

The way Haru glares at KJ. Does he know more than we know he does? Or is it just because KJ is married to Sori and there is no twist on it. 

lolol HR is definitely suspicious of KJ and KJ is getting wary of HR as well. I can't wait to see these two fight it out. Throw KN into the mix too.

:popcornjackson:

3 hours ago, maribella said:

If the writer is basing this story on the book, I'll exit very quickly and come back at 85 or so.

What if the writer let's YA get pregnant? Then the kid got sick and then parts are needed.... and at least 20 episodes. Everyone will find out SB isn't HR's. 
Or HR decided to leave YA, SR is free of KJ because his bratty kid spilt the beans. Alas, YA was pregnant and again HR dumped SR for YA. So on and so on... 

They finally ran into each other 50 years later??

Our FL ended up alone. The lying cheating husband didn't even try to get back with her. 

Hopefully it doesn't go this way...That sounds bleak and frustrating :(

Edited by Legslo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

I think the real reason Haru was frustrated with Sori on Twist is because it's personal for him, it's not really because of Twist. He is just using something that he knows is important to Sori to take out his frustration at the fact that she seems to be moving on from him and is in what he believes a happy marriage when he is not. He watches an underserving KJ get the woman he loves and now she is willing to go to bat for KJ to inherit her family business. That in itself makes Haru believe Sori may really love KJ to put her family business at risk by wanting KJ as heir. Haru sees that if Sori is willing for KJ to inherit the company than that means that Sori has no intention of leaving KJ in the future and that their marriage is long term. It burns Haru inside to see KJ have the family he really wanted with Sori. This is a reality check for Haru who wants Sori back, but is being held back due to their marital and family status.

So for Haru, he rather sees Sori working at DG instead of Twist because he frustrated at the fact Sori is willing to risk her family company by wanting KJ whom Haru feels is unqualified to be heir, which might mean that Sori is really in love with KJ. Haru is starting to believe that while the lie destroyed his life and caused him to be in a loveless relationship, Sori seems to be happy and has moved on from him when he hasn't with her from his perspective. This means Haru is left fighting this battle without her and that to him means she has moved on from him. That is what is burning his anger towards her. The whole situation is personal for Haru because his feelings for Sori and him wanting to get revenge are coming into conflict with each other.

The scene of Haru staring at Sori's son and his daughter playing is him thinking if things were different it would be him and Sori's two children playing together being one happy family. The end scene is even more telling-- when Haru was giving KJ that look to me signals that Haru now sees KJ as competition not in terms of business, but love. Haru jealousy above revenge is going to drive Haru to try to take KJ down because the family Haru dreamed of and the acceptance from Sori's dad (as a son-in-law not biological son) that Haru craved in the past is what KJ has. So really the confrontation between Haru and Sori can be sum up in this, " How can you move on and now be a happy family, while I am left miserable due to the lies?" Twist is just the scapegoat Haru uses in his frustration with Sori.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, missyjojo88 said:

I think the real reason Haru was frustrated with Sori on Twist is because it's personal for him, it's not really because of Twist. He is just using something that he knows is important to Sori to take out his frustration at the fact that she seems to be moving on from him and is in what he believes a happy marriage when he is not. He watches an underserving KJ get the woman he loves and now she is willing to go to bat for KJ to inherit her family business. That in itself makes Haru believe Sori may really love KJ to put her family business at risk by wanting KJ as heir. Haru sees that if Sori is willing for KJ to inherit the company than that means that Sori has no intention of leaving KJ in the future and that their marriage is long term. It burns Haru inside to see KJ have the family he really wanted with Sori. This is a reality check for Haru who wants Sori back, but is being held back due to their marital and family status.

So for Haru, he rather sees Sori working at DG instead of Twist because he frustrated at the fact Sori is willing to risk her family company by wanting KJ whom Haru feels is unqualified to be heir, which might mean that Sori is really in love with KJ. Haru is starting to believe that while the lie destroyed his life and caused him to be in a loveless relationship, Sori seems to be happy and has moved on from him when he hasn't with her from his perspective. This means Haru is left fighting this battle without her and that to him means she has moved on from him. That is what is burning his anger towards her. The whole situation is personal for Haru because his feelings for Sori and him wanting to get revenge are coming into conflict with each other.

The scene of Haru staring at Sori's son and his daughter playing is him thinking if things were different it would be him and Sori's two children playing together being one happy family. The end scene is even more telling-- when Haru was giving KJ that look to me signals that Haru now sees KJ as competition not in terms of business, but love. Haru jealousy above revenge is going to drive Haru to try to take KJ down because the family Haru dreamed of and the acceptance from Sori's dad (as a son-in-law not biological son) that Haru craved in the past is what KJ has. So really the confrontation between Haru and Sori can be sum up in this, " How can you move on and now be a happy family, while I am left miserable due to the lies?" Twist is just the scapegoat Haru uses in his frustration with Sori.

@missyjojo88 your analysis really helped clear some things up. I think I have only been seeing things from SR's perspective because I take her side more than I do HR's whenever they fight. 

It's unfair that HR had to suffer alone for five years due to their lies while SR were unaware of the lies. It can be hard for HR to let go of his anger now, and right now SR is the perfect target for his anger because he's able to get a reaction from her. KN and HO obviously are too selfish to feel remorse and HR was quite triggered by their insincere apologies. 

From the way you put it, I think I understand better where HR is coming from now, but I still don't forgive him for hurting SR so many times. I hope he comes to his senses soon when he realizes he's the one who is driving the wedge between him and SR with his jealousy, and not KJ. 

• Like 6

Ffw a few of the older eps before the time jump during the Olympic hiatus and paid more attention after the jump for the liars to be caught. My apologies if I might have confused some facts in my post about events before the switch to the preset time. 

Several months must have passed since OH had moved into HR house with  them showing the successful launch of Twist new product and OH had a grand opening of her chicken place. Isn’t this now an appropriate time for OH to finally move out of HR house? Staying any longer would labeled her from a houseguest to a squatter. Whatever revenge plans she’s made she should do so without losing her dignity and find a new place to live. Why let HO insult her as pretty much a leech on HR in her own restaurant when she can do something about it.  Showing HO the wine KN gave her as a comeback was unsatisfactory and lame after all the barbs HO threw her way. 

The confrontation between Sori and HR about the succession was just more shadiness from HR. KJ competency and trustworthiness should be evaluated in voting for or against him as a successor regardless of who he’s related to. An honest vote would have been a no without even asking Sori. HR had already decided on voting yes and will use KJ incompetence as an opportunity to remove KN from his chairmanship in the future. Like HR said she doesn’t know anything about him. His watching as Sori walking away afterward was just a reminder to me that 5 years ago he and YN stabbed her in the back with their lies.  I’m wishing Sori and HB would avoid HR, YN and SB in the future.  Can she move HB to a different school closer to her office and leave SB and WB to be their own playmates. 

Wanting a sincere apology and splitting up KN and HO was always too simple of a revenge plan from a genius mind like HR.  Removing KN, HO and KJ from Dongbang will definitely hurt the three. But what will he do when he finds out his own wife YN  knew he wasn’t related to Sori 5 years ago but kept him in the dark with KJ help to keep him away from Sori. She is also keeping the secrets that HB is his son and SB father is Sunbae from him.

This drama is on the weird side from the normal dailies I’ve seen and I like to see it breaking away from the usual waiting for big changes to happen at around 2/3 through the drama. I’d rather see an early big break up of Sori and KJ before they proceed to the old tropey route of a possible YN pregnancy. I don’t even want a pregnancy train wreck plot to happen but this show is just so strange. The negligee scene was so bizarre that all I can think of was HR needs to live in his study and get 3 big locks for the door unless he wants to be tied to his neurotic, deceitful wife for life. I’m just afraid that he’s so henpecked by her he’ll probably start profusely apologizing for saying he didn’t want another child. HR has continually assures YN that he is happy with her and SB yet his marriage looks like he’s spending time in purgatory. Then again people have different standards on how they define happiness. 

An early split between Sori and KJ would have the bigger impact since that alone can change so many characters fate and fortune. Their divorce is already fated to happen due to his involvement in her grandfather collapse, his secret second family and KJ being an epic sleazeball. Their break up would also force Sori to truly become an independent single mom (her initial plan) and get her out of the pitiful apathetic state she’s been living in. Ignorance is a sin and Sori disinterested attitude have made her and her son become victims of various manipulators.  I like to see her stop being so complacent and finally develop the ability to perceive the manipulations and lies people try to hide to better protect her son, her life, and her business. She won’t survive as a CEO of Twist or Dongbang if she can’t outmatch anyone she comes in contact or does business with. As dumb as KJ is Sori still pretty clueless about all the lies he’s told and the crap he’s done in the past 5 years. She and HB will suffer if she doesn’t ditch him soon. Since Sori and HB are the only two characters I like, the sooner the foul people are out of their lives the better. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Legslo said:

@missyjojo88 your analysis really helped clear some things up. I think I have only been seeing things from SR's perspective because I take her side more than I do HR's whenever they fight. 

It's unfair that HR had to suffer alone for five years due to their lies while SR were unaware of the lies. It can be hard for HR to let go of his anger now, and right now SR is the perfect target for his anger because he's able to get a reaction from her. KN and HO obviously are too selfish to feel remorse and HR was quite triggered by their insincere apologies. 

From the way you put it, I think I understand better where HR is coming from now, but I still don't forgive him for hurting SR so many times. I hope he comes to his senses soon when he realizes he's the one who is driving the wedge between him and SR with his jealousy, and not KJ. 

I agree! Haru has the power to decide his and Sori's fate. If he wants her back, he is going to have to win her over, but right now jealousy and anger is clouding his judgment when it comes to him and Sori. His anger shouldn't be towards her and I hope that the writers will do Haru and Sori's relationship justice.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

((EP44 written preview))

OH feels sad about YA who is trying to have a second child while taking medicine, and asks HR why they don’t have a second child.

With the help of HR, KJ becomes the successor of Dongbang and has a good time with his family.
Later KJ visits Do-hee and promises, if she stops provocation, to give her the position of chairwoman of the nursing home after he becomes president..

** Wow another preview makes my toes giddy again. :lol:  

So now OH is going to draw into YA’s baby scheme. It’s sad laughable. Not knowing her daughter has HR’s son, OH tries to help YA.  Maybe it’s time for OH to move out.   Who comes out with such a plotline yet I’m ready for it lol :blink::blink:
I can see hopelessly delusional KJ lying on the bed and dreaming about the day when the president crown comes down from heaven. Haha  So KJ plans to keep both SR and Do-hee just like KN tried to keep OH and HO.  I wonder what Do-hee’s reaction will be??  Perhaps she feels she’s smart enough so that she can outmaneuver and keep president KJ and be the wife and the chairwoman…  haha

KJ dodo, who just wanna be a king :joy:  oopsy daisy

UrAkrlF.gif

@MissJoo84  @Legslo

Me too, I was baffled by his outburst  using Twist at SR.  But now I can see perhaps his emotional state had something to do with this behavior of his.  

Yes after he returned to Korea, I could see a glimpse of his deep pain and rage brooding underneath.  It means losing SR is a lot more than just a lost love to him. 

So far we are given only a few details about his childhood. His uncle adopted him for the family inheritance. Then he was put in the orphanage after the uncle lost money.  He must have grown up feeling completely alone and neglected. When he saw SR helping a stray cat and wailing after cat’s death, it must have left a deep impression on him.  So while living in SR’s house, he put up with SR’s self-indulgent behavior quietly because he knew she had a caring heart.  Later when SR reciprocated his feeling, it must be like she filled his empty life.  Then he lost her which must be quite devasting.  
Yeah they are bickering to each other because of misunderstanding but eventually  their deep rooted trust and caring (and with a heap of help from the writer  hehe) will help overcome many relationship obstacles. 

Unfortunately the drama is in the early stage, so I have to do a lot of feet stomping through their twists and turns. sighs

Jit2MF0.jpg

LxKOUI3.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220222202930853

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

At this point, Sori should also tell HR is HB's father shouldn't she?

She's grateful to KJ for saving her - she threw that into HR's face, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but if HR is going to be honest with SR, then so should she. Being grateful to KJ should not be an obstacle to the truth about HB's parentage.

I think SR hung on to Twist because that was something she and HR shared, their plans for the future. HB and Twist were their babies.

@booha he didn't really lose her, he dumped her, be cruel just to be kind? If they confided in each other, it would take fewer episodes to finish the story.

If anyone wants to watch a happy ending show in just 16 episodes, then watch Rain's Ghost Doctor.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

She's grateful to KJ for saving her - she threw that into HR's face, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but if HR is going to be honest with SR, then so should she. Being grateful to KJ should not be an obstacle to the truth about HB's parentage.

As far as the saving thing. I don’t think Sori knows Haru is the one who knew where she would be and sent KJ. I think KJ lied and said something about instinct leading him to her. 

I have a feeling that Sori will never admit the truth. Even if KJ’s second family is exposed, she will keep lying. I think the only way she’ll reveal HB’s paternity is for a medical reason. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, youactlikeicare said:

As far as the saving thing. I don’t think Sori knows Haru is the one who knew where she would be and sent KJ. I think KJ lied and said something about instinct leading him to her. 

I have a feeling that Sori will never admit the truth. Even if KJ’s second family is exposed, she will keep lying. I think the only way she’ll reveal HB’s paternity is for a medical reason. 

True, KJ is an inverterate liar. But it's not the saving that SR was telling him, it was him HR for causing her to want to die. I cannot guess who would tell HR that she tried to kill herself. KJ was the other person who knew and HR suspected she might try it. 

I think you are right. She won't tell even if her marriage to KJ ends. She might if she knew that SB was not HR's.
I think KJ might blurt it out to her or HR. 

I am ready for leukemia or blood disorders for one of the kids. Seems like fait accompli, :smirk: But who knows, yhe writer might come with unique solutions and storylines.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 2/26/2022 at 4:21 AM, Newbie21SG said:

Third - Yun A's desire for having another child. She is so desperate at having this one in an attempt to make Ha Ru stay at her side. Previously I was pretty sure that they do not have any intimate relationship even though they are marrieed, but the latest episode seem to suggest that they behave as normal husband and wife. Perhaps, it's just that Ha Ru doesn't want another kid, but he is still treating Yun A as his wife. Hmm..... 

On 2/26/2022 at 10:40 AM, booha said:

Be aware I think the writer is playing a game with our minds. 

When YA told HR that she wanted a second child, our curiosity about their marriages ignited; ‘Are they or aren’t they bla bla…’ hahaha  :tounge_xd:

On 2/26/2022 at 6:00 PM, Legslo said:

The way YA said it made it sound like she needed HR's help with scratching an itch or popping a pimple on her back :lol: She probably wasn't talking about sex. Otherwise she wouldn't be putting on lingerie and perfume to seduce HR.

I agree that the writer likes to play mind games with us...I don't trust ep 43's ending at all. It seems like KJ will meet DH at SB's party but I get the feeling that DH and SR would have left by the time HR and KJ went into the the house and SB would be in bed. I'm still pissed about the one star phone call :unamused:. It will be disappointing if the writer decides to start using the draggy tropes.

Oh, the writer definitely teasing us with their marriage now hahahah. When YA said they have to do it to HR, it was so vague that it could be anything. YA trying to seduce HR by spraying perfume and saying she will have a 2nd child no matter what makes me think that she hasn't been successfully able to get HR thus far and thats why she was so desperate to do all sort of things to convince HR including trying to get HO to convince HR.  

I know for SR and KJ, HB sleep in between them so I don't think anything happen between SR and KJ yet.

I don't think the secret about KJ's family will be revealed so soon not at least till KJ become the successor of Dongbang and enjoying his status and thats when his hidden family's secret will be exposed and he along with DH's family will be falling down from grace:lol: 

On 2/26/2022 at 5:07 PM, maribella said:

What is VIP? Hmm hopefully the writer doesn't go crazy and give such an unsatisfactory ending. Seem like the writer also wrote A place in the sun. Haven't watch yet but based on the synopsis, seemed to be a revenge plot too.

On 2/26/2022 at 7:43 PM, missyjojo88 said:

Thank you. This actually made me understand from HR's perspective. Agree with you on that ending scene when HR was looking at KJ as a love rival. Wondering what action Sori would take now seeing how she has already sorta misunderstood HR's words. Also, HR knowing SR cares a huge deal for Twist, maybe there's a possibility that HR might do something to Twist too since he's the main investor of Twist and try to get SR to come back to him? 

On 2/27/2022 at 9:37 AM, booha said:

((EP44 written preview))

OH feels sad about YA who is trying to have a second child while taking medicine, and asks HR why they don’t have a second child.

With the help of HR, KJ becomes the successor of Dongbang and has a good time with his family.
Later KJ visits Do-hee and promises, if she stops provocation, to give her the position of chairwoman of the nursing home after he becomes president..

** Wow another preview makes my toes giddy again. :lol:  

So now OH is going to draw into YA’s baby scheme. It’s sad laughable. Not knowing her daughter has HR’s son, OH tries to help YA.  Maybe it’s time for OH to move out.   Who comes out with such a plotline yet I’m ready for it lol :blink::blink:
I can see hopelessly delusional KJ lying on the bed and dreaming about the day when the president crown comes down from heaven. Haha  So KJ plans to keep both SR and Do-hee just like KN tried to keep OH and HO.  I wonder what Do-hee’s reaction will be??  Perhaps she feels she’s smart enough so that she can outmaneuver and keep president KJ and be the wife and the chairwoman…  haha

KJ dodo, who just wanna be a king :joy:  oopsy daisy

@MissJoo84  @Legslo

Me too, I was baffled by his outburst  using Twist at SR.  But now I can see perhaps his emotional state had something to do with this behavior of his.  

Yes after he returned to Korea, I could see a glimpse of his deep pain and rage brooding underneath.  It means losing SR is a lot more than just a lost love to him. 

So far we are given only a few details about his childhood. His uncle adopted him for the family inheritance. Then he was put in the orphanage after the uncle lost money.  He must have grown up feeling completely alone and neglected. When he saw SR helping a stray cat and wailing after cat’s death, it must have left a deep impression on him.  So while living in SR’s house, he put up with SR’s self-indulgent behavior quietly because he knew she had a caring heart.  Later when SR reciprocated his feeling, it must be like she filled his empty life.  Then he lost her which must be quite devasting.  
Yeah they are bickering to each other because of misunderstanding but eventually  their deep rooted trust and caring (and with a heap of help from the writer  hehe) will help overcome many relationship obstacles. 

Unfortunately the drama is in the early stage, so I have to do a lot of feet stomping through their twists and turns. sighs

The preview synopsis for ep 44 though.  KJ will already be the successor in the next ep? That's fast, thought we gonna have to see them drag it out for a few episodes but I'm not complaining about it since it means we might get another new development soon. 

Not at OH helping YA.. OH somehow always making things worst even though it wasn't her intention like when she told HR they were siblings and caused HR to break up with SR. 

Agree that their bickering is cus of so many misunderstandings that have been piled up. I still believe in SR and HR's love for each other. At least from the way I see it, both of them obviously still care for each other with SR still clinging onto Twist as its the only thing that she started out with HR. Twist is like a memory keepsake to her and thats why she didn't give up on Twist despite failing so many times at getting an investor. The senior Chul Gu also specifically said to HR that it must been so hard on SR since its the first time he seen her cry. Hopefully HR is smart enough to know SR clinging onto Twist was for him. 

On 2/27/2022 at 12:28 PM, maribella said:

I think SR hung on to Twist because that was something she and HR shared, their plans for the future. HB and Twist were their babies.

@booha he didn't really lose her, he dumped her, be cruel just to be kind? If they confided in each other, it would take fewer episodes to finish the story.

I don't think SR keeping quiet about HB's parentage is cus of KJ, I think it got more to do with SR thinking HR already have a family with a kid of his own so she sees no point in bringing up HB's parentage since she will only be breaking up their family. HR also think SR have already moved on and have a happy family of her own. So their assumption of each other already having a 'happy' family is what keeping them from telling each other the truth.    

20 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Yep, KJ lied to SR about the whole saving thing. When SR asked him how he knew she will be at the beach, he told her that he was somehow led there and found her.  

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, maribella said:

If anyone wants to watch a happy ending show in just 16 episodes, then watch Rain's Ghost Doctor.

I agree she should tell him about HB especially after HB said he doesn’t think Haru likes him. She can excuse it away with Haru doesn’t talk very much but kids pick up on things adults missed. Also HB had already witness one nasty encounter between Sori and Haru in front of his house. HB is very smart and Sori is who he loves the most so if he sees Haru being mean to her again HB is going to treat him with the cold stare politeness. He’s already starting to do that with HO. The person that may break the news about HB is DH. She is sitting on a goldmine of information if she wants to sell it to Haru and get KJ divorced. She knows that HB is Haru’s kid and KJ was the agent mentioned in Grandfather’s will. I think Haru would be willing to pay her for the info. This would be the quickest way for her to get both the money or a higher position in Dongbang and KJ. 
You would think Haru would be a bit nicer to Sori since he was the one who cruelly dumped her. The ones that deserve his venom is being treated kindly or politely. I don’t know if he’s baiting Sori to see her reaction with the way he’s been behaving or it’s a split personality problem he’s developed.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

I foresee cat and mouse game with the kids biological dads reveal.  I think something medical will be the only way to reveal the truth.  I can foresee see YA’s dad needing something.  or Maybe HO herself

I didn’t think HR and YA consummated their marriage but the comment “again” did give me doubts.  For now I will stick with my theory they haven’t.   Though 5 yrs together is a looooonnnnnnnnggggggg time!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

This thread comes alive, with deep discussions on potential plot-line :) Like it!

I personally think that HR and YA have had intimate relationship during their marriage, while I doubt so for SR and KJ.

As for KJ and SDH, they will not end well given the extent of the lie(s) that both are involved in. The collateral damage will be the kids.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, SBoramie said:

What is VIP? Hmm hopefully the writer doesn't go crazy and give such an unsatisfactory ending. Seem like the writer also wrote A place in the sun. Haven't watch yet but based on the synopsis, seemed to be a revenge plot to

It was a 'good' show in the way that it was well written, connected with a good story line. Jang Nara, one of my favourite actresses, was the FL. So I watched till the end for her and also my nosey self who needed to know the ending. The husband cheated on her when he got drunk after his father's funeral. The story gravitated around that. They broke up in the end, on a rainy day. The show was just as 'cold' throughout. A few cheery scenes only. But love twist has more heartwarming scenes. VIP came back to me when YA was manipulating to get pregnant. 

7 hours ago, SBoramie said:

bringing up HB's parentage since she will only be breaking up their family. HR also think SR have already moved on and have a happy family of her own.

It's difficult to gauge how SR feels after the time leap. She seems to be a bystander, just reacting. HR is the proactive one. She is a good wife to KJ and mother to HB. That seems to be the role that the writer has given her.

I think both HR and SR have conjugal relationships. Perhaps not the passionate kind by the way they react. Nothing wrong with that, couples married or not tend to do that. Awkward Wink GIF by reactionseditor

5 hours ago, vintage said:

You would think Haru would be a bit nicer to Sori since he was the one who cruelly dumped her. The ones that deserve his venom is being treated kindly or politely.

He may be doing it unconciously by coming to her office to see Senior often, investing in her company and asking about her life; all points out to his love for her. The jibes about KJ were his jealousy exposed. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 2/26/2022 at 1:11 AM, youactlikeicare said:

If I was Haru I would not even sleep with Yoon-ah (if they have that type of relationship) especially when she keeps bringing up a second child. Or maybe Haru got a secret vasectomy, so it doesn't matter. If he didn't get one, he should! I will be super angry if Yoon-ah gets her way and becomes pregnant. I can just imagine that her wrong doings are exposed just for her to find out she is pregnant with Haru's baby, trapping him. 

HO's mother is alive? Well they did mention her so I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up. I assumed she was dead, that is how Haru ended up at the orphanage. I thought that is what they said in one of the earlier episodes. 

Haru is smart. He knows KJ is a fool but instead of scheming against him he is just going to sit back and let KJ ruin himself. 

Even if KJ becomes the chairman that does not mean he controls any of the stock. So its not like if he leaves Sori he would be able to keep his position. Even if KN dies the shares would go to Sori and not KN. Essentially is Do Hee agrees to keep her mouth shut, that has to be a permanent thing. KJ would never be able to claim WB publicly. 

At the end of this show I want Sori/Haru to be together. However, if I can't get than I better see them free of KJ and Yoon-ah at the very least. 

Yeah we can think of vasectomy  but I don’t know HR is savvy enough to do it secretly away from YA. haha :loolz:

21 hours ago, maribella said:

10 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Agree that their bickering is cus of so many misunderstandings that have been piled up. I still believe in SR and HR's love for each other. At least from the way I see it, both of them obviously still care for each other with SR still clinging onto Twist as its the only thing that she started out with HR. Twist is like a memory keepsake to her and thats why she didn't give up on Twist despite failing so many times at getting an investor. The senior Chul Gu also specifically said to HR that it must been so hard on SR since its the first time he seen her cry. Hopefully HR is smart enough to know SR clinging onto Twist was for him.

Right it makes sense why SR spent years struggling with Twist. I thought she kept working on Twist  because she wanted to be independent.  Now I can see it’s more than that.  Twist was not only her first project but also it was with HR.  Before the time jump, she said she would wait for him on the rooftop.  
But when HR reappeared, he wasn’t alone. To her he has a family with a child and it means 5 years’ time can be enough for things to change for some people. 

I guess HR feels the same way about SR too.  At least for now SR’s relationship with KJ isn’t quite strained like HR’s.  It appears HR lives under constant YA’s invisible laser beam but his situation becomes worse by YA’s desire for a second child.  

But I still bet YA’s baby obsession lets her into another situation with SB’s dad, Cheol-goo. haha  :hahah!:

6 hours ago, mizv said:

I foresee cat and mouse game with the kids biological dads reveal.  I think something medical will be the only way to reveal the truth.  I can foresee see YA’s dad needing something.  or Maybe HO herself

I didn’t think HR and YA consummated their marriage but the comment “again” did give me doubts.  For now I will stick with my theory they haven’t.   Though 5 yrs together is a looooonnnnnnnnggggggg time!

Yup when I saw the words, ‘what? again?’  it would be futile.  I would never be free from not wondering about what that could be  :emmm: 
It’s hard to believe YA let herself marry an unresponsive wooden husband for 5 years.   Besides YA said her dad made a lot of money by investing in HR’s startup company.  I’m sure her dad’s investment was from her idea.  So I feel between the two there is smooching (albeit half-heartedly by HR??) No??  haha 

:mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It is amazing how any of these marriages can be sex-less but believe SR and HR both have not consummated. I see YA taking drastic measures; sexy nightgown is mild. May see drugging of HR and false pregnancy cause we have a lot of episodes to fill. KY and DH do not appear to be too affectionate and he goes home every night so...

Haru, to me, is the only character showing a realistic emotional response to what he has gone through. I found the paternity reveal really flat and Sori and her Mom's reaction to the father's betrayal puzzling. The father and OH caused such heartache for both of them and no real tears or scenes to follow up on the impact of the truth coming out.

I love the change in Haru as now a full adult whereas Sori is still very immature. I miss how cute they were together and so happy. All the other males are pathetic jerks except YA's dad. I wish they had KJ gain experience at work as seems quite a jump to the successor position. He is such a dolt. I am wondering if he is stealing money to support the mistress. She dresses better than Sori and only now working it seems. Money has to come from somewhere. 

I blame the scriptwriters and do wonder how they are going to drag this out. Both " Good Supper" and "Gentleman and a Lady" both started out so well and so disappointing that stopped watching around 30th episode. And do not get me started on "Second Husband" ugggh... Do not bother even reading comments anymore.

• Like 5

On 2/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, maribella said:

I agree the truth should come from both sides. But imo for this to happen HR has to be the one to apologise first since they are both suffering because of HR's lie that he cheated on SR with YA. I think this has to be cleared up before any progress can be made. SR has tried to tell HR twice about their son but he simply gave her the cold shoulder back then.

15 hours ago, SBoramie said:

Seem like the writer also wrote A place in the sun. Haven't watch yet but based on the synopsis, seemed to be a revenge plot too.

I went to check out the writer's previous work as well :lol:. Many familiar faces in the cast, and there's a Saet Byul too. From the teaser the plot seems similar to Love Twist too. I wonder if the writing is similar as well. Has anyone here watched it?

5 hours ago, booha said:

Yeah we can think of vasectomy  but I don’t know HR is savvy enough to do it secretly away from YA. haha

I highly doubt HR had vasectomy. It took 5 years for him to finally get the DNA test done himself. Although I wish the writer gave us more scheming and genius from HR to spice things up! Since he's working alone, it would be nice if there were some monologues from HR so we get to see his thought process. 

19 hours ago, maribella said:

I am ready for leukemia or blood disorders for one of the kids. Seems like fait accompli, :smirk: But who knows, yhe writer might come with unique solutions and storylines.

Me too! The needing blood or parts trope would speed the reveals so much quicker. Especially if HB was the one needing them, then the oh family and leech family will start suspecting if HR is HB's real father instead. I won't mind if SB is the one too, if the sunbae gets to know about his daughter, but I have a feeling YA will spin up some poorly conceived lie and everyone else will just believe her. I feel bad for the sunbae that he's in love with someone as horrendous as YA, she doesn't deserve him at all. 

About YA's potential pregnancy: I don't think it's going to happen, because then the writer will be left with a mess to work with, what with SB being the sunbae's daughter and all. And it seems the ending will be HR and SR, KJ and DH, YA and sunbae, since the drama's description did say something about finding the meaning of family. We'll be seeing YA suffering from the symptoms of pregnancy like nausea and vomitting to keep the suspense up only for the writer to reveal that YA contracted an illness or something. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This drama reminds me of revenge drama. The trailer was so deceptive, I thought it was like KBS1 dailies :(. The lead characters have a misunderstanding and they are not on good terms. Haru's mother is a real villain. In KBS1 drama, there are no real villains, maybe just some nagging characters, and that's all. :(

• Like 6