[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

19 minutes ago, Bellajen said:

I am really confused here, I thought that the marriages were only for name sake and HR and YA had not consummated their marriage, same with SR and KJ but now I am not sure anymore.

They really married both

Sori marry kyungjun due to his so anger to haru and yuna while haru marry and take responsibility of yuna prenancy to run away to sori who he thought his sister..this is why he is so angry cause obviously tru the yrs his heart always belongs to sori 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

Btw when YA brought up having a kid with HR,  I felt panic for a second. :sweatingbullets: Lol  haha Thank god HR immediately put his feet down firmly on the topic.  Then I wondered what if at some point YA becomes too depressed and runs into her kid’s dad and gets drunk and pregnant again.  If that will really happen  that’s what I call a true fate.  Haha
At least I don’t have to worry about KJ asking SR about having a kid, since he already has another which he has a hard time managing at the moment.  

It will be interesting to see how HR and Han-byeol deal with each other from now on.  Today Han-byeol told SR that HR might not like him.  

This was so painful to watch @booha  To hear Ha Ru say he doesn’t want a kid like him. Ha Ru and HB are so alike. SB is a bit bossy. She is so cute and is always trying to get her way. I was so scared that he would agree to having her kid. I think YN will try to trap him into being intimate with her and it will backfire on her. 

Ha Ru misses So Ri so much. You can see how much he loves her. I am so afraid that he will be the one to find out about KJ having a affair and the son he has. 

I kinda enjoyed watching KJ be shocked to find out that HR is successful and rich. Lol lol  HR was always smart and he was dumb. He will be working extra hard to become HR bestie to get information but HR will start to suspect him because he is trying to hard . 

HB thinks HR doesn’t like him but his mom explained that HR isn’t talkative. She can see how much her son likes his father already. 

KJ’s mom can see YN doesn’t like HB at all. I am so afraid that YN might actually hurt HB. If she ever crosses that line , I will never like her . 

@Bellajen I believe SR actually cares for KJ but she isn’t in love with KJ .  But HR has never beeen happy with YN and I think only SB made it bare able to be married. 
@jmaejmae You are correct, HR told YN, He will only love SR before he ever married her when she got pregnant. YN thought he would fall for her but she knows he hasn’t. That is why once he came to Korea , she follows him without his permission.  Smh smh smh 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, booha said:

Whaha we are only in ep40 and you are thinking about the ending.  But I like your possible ending with flagging the

We have to focus on happy ending because we are going to get a lot of

obstacles between our couple.

Starting with their awful parents, plus conniving spouses.:triumph:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

This was so painful to watch @booha  To hear Ha Ru say he doesn’t want a kid like him. Ha Ru and HB are so alike. SB is a bit bossy. She is so cute and is always trying to get her way. I was so scared that he would agree to having her kid. I think YN will try to trap him into being intimate with her and it will backfire on her. 

Ha Ru misses So Ri so much. You can see how much he loves her. I am so afraid that he will be the one to find out about KJ having a affair and the son he has. 

I kinda enjoyed watching KJ be shocked to find out that HR is successful and rich. Lol lol  HR was always smart and he was dumb. He will be working extra hard to become HR bestie to get information but HR will start to suspect him because he is trying to hard . 

HB thinks HR doesn’t like him but his mom explained that HR isn’t talkative. She can see how much her son likes his father already. 

KJ’s mom can see YN doesn’t like HB at all. I am so afraid that YN might actually hurt HB. If she ever crosses that line , I will never like her . 

@Bellajen I believe SR actually cares for KJ but she isn’t in love with KJ .  But HR has never beeen happy with YN and I think only SB made it bare able to be married. 
@jmaejmae You are correct, HR told YN, He will only love SR before he ever married her when she got pregnant. YN thought he would fall for her but she knows he hasn’t. That is why once he came to Korea , she follows him without his permission.  Smh smh smh 

But what I want to know is if they stayed true to people they love or they had intimate relationship with their respective spouse.(18+)  moments lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Bellajen said:

But what I want to know is if they stayed true to people they love or they had intimate relationship with their respective spouse.(18+)  moments lol

For HR, I don’t think he has been intimate with her . I don’t know about SR. SR was in the dark and she married KJ so HB can have a father. So it is possible they have been intimate. 

• Like 4

And we are back again!

I like HR’s development so far, he’s more proactive now. I think he has some self-esteem issues based on what he said about not wanting a child that takes after him( poor HB:(). He needs to be brave and apologise to SR even if he thinks they won’t get a second chance together. I hope he doesn’s get away with hurting SR with his lies just because he got hurt by others’ lie. 

And HR has to stop letting YA push him around too. It’s so frustrating to watch YA playing the victim and getting angry when she has no right to and HR giving in to her. :triumph: Welp, at least he stood firm on not having another child with YA. The audacity of YA though. Right now she disgusts me more than KN and HO. Especially wishing that SR aborted HB. She is heartless and I hope her dad pours radish kimchi on her head in front of everyone when he finds out how horrible YA is. 

I wish HR and OH would include SR in their plans. I feel so bad for SR, she’s always kept in the dark. But I doubt she’s going to sit still and watch like HR and OH expects her to. She was pretty instrumental in forcing the second DNA test. I’m just worried she will be caught in the crossfire. I miss feisty SR too

What is OH planning? She is getting unpredictable but I worry if she will be too soft-hearted. I know the writer doesn’t want us to see OH that way but her delegating KN to vote for her has made me doubt her. Unless she already knew about HR’s plans, which is very likely too

And HO really shameless and pathetic. Groveling to Grandmother after her attitude at the family meeting...smh

Looking forward to more squirming from KJ in the next episodes now that SR and HR are catching on and DH will be working in the same place as him.

:popcornjackson:

6 hours ago, Bellajen said:

I am really confused here, I thought that the marriages were only for name sake and HR and YA had not consummated their marriage, same with SR and KJ but now I am not sure anymore.

I think they registered their marriages for the sake of the children but they did not consummate their marriages. If they did, we would have more little Byuls and not just three. SR stated clearly that her marriage with KJ will be loveless and HR can barely stand YA as it is.

On 2/17/2022 at 7:37 PM, mizv said:

ML had supporting role in Beautiful Love Wonderful Life.  He also can sing!

On 2/20/2022 at 2:58 AM, jmaejmae said:

Anyhow while waiting for tomorrow episode lets enjoy eunjung ( female lead aka sori?  latest upload on her channel

I didn't know both of them can sing^_^ Maybe we will get a proper duet from them? Not like the one in the car ride!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Legslo said:

And HR has to stop letting YA push him around too. It’s so frustrating to watch YA playing the victim and getting angry when she has no right to and HR giving in to her. :triumph: Welp, at least he stood firm on not having another child with YA. The audacity of YA though. Right now she disgusts me more than KN and HO. Especially wishing that SR aborted HB. She is heartless and I hope her dad pours radish kimchi on her head in front of everyone when he finds out how horrible YA is. 

I wish HR and OH would include SR in their plans. I feel so bad for SR, she’s always kept in the dark. But I doubt she’s going to sit still and watch like HR and OH expects her to. She was pretty instrumental in forcing the second DNA test. I’m just worried she will be caught in the crossfire. I miss feisty SR too

@Legslo I am tired of YA’s bossiness. She tries so hard to control HR and play the victim.  She disgust me so much at least her obsession is real unlike KJ. 

How many of you guys are worried that KJ’s mother’s feelings will change when she find out about her real biological grandson?? How many of you can’t wait to see KJ’s mother star to scheme with her son so he can inherit SR’s father company???  Now that mom knows her son knew about the secret and even helped keep it a secret. What will she do???

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Another good drama in Episode 40, which I just finished watching!

I very much like the many times KJ squirm in this episode because of his lies and relationship with SDH. His shock at knowing that HR is Steven Lee will certainly make him all the more uneasy at the things happening around him. Not to mention now his parents got wind of his lies too from HR's dad and HO. He is guaranteed to have many sleepless nights, especially with SDH now working in the same building and office as him!

As for YA, she continues to be insecure and showed her dislike of SR openly to HR. Of course HR is not going to be bothered and he flatly refused to have a baby with her. That will really break YA and I doubt this marriage can last long :surprisedwut:

As for KN, he will now realize that his nightmare will only begin, as HR is now a board member of Dongbang and will certainly exert some influence over the company's direction. I am anticipating some fierce battle between these two (and HO too). 

Slowly but surely, OH is turning to be a scheming woman and I am pretty sure she is planning a wicked plot to break KN and HO! The chicken place (Koreans really like chicken so much eh?) is just a start :rubchin:

Overall, Ep 40 ends with an appropriate cliffhanger that gives us a preview of what to come next; and not surprisingly, the ratings tied the highest record at 14.8% (13.1% for Seoul area and 2.451m viewers).

I am really excited at what to come next!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Legslo said:

I didn't know both of them can sing^_^ Maybe we will get a proper duet from them? Not like the one in the car ride!

Eunjung was a child actress but she was trained to be a singer and really is one member of koreas top idol grp of 2nd gen called t-ara ...u can see her different talent if u check her videos in youtube hehe.. she is a black belter in taekwondo...she trained judo for a role on her last drama...she is a licensed yoga teacher.. a girl with a certifcate in korean history,management handling and more hehe

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, Bellajen said:

@Bellajen Both SR and HR marriage to their partners were for name sake only, I don't think they consummated their marriage. I remember during the grandfather's funeral, KJ asked why SR would want to marry him even though she doesn't love him and SR make it very clear to KJ that they are only marrying for the sake of HB and that she would compensate KJ in the form of money. I think SR only sees KJ as a nice guy but she doesn't love him the same way as she loved HR. While for HR, it didn't look like he was intimate with Yuna at all when she proposed to have a kid with him and he also mentioned how they promised not to talk about this topic back then. Also, I doubt KJ would be insane like Yuna to have another kid with SR when hes already struggling with his double life with his secret family :joy:  If they were really being intimate, I believe they would have more kids during the 5 years.

6 hours ago, Legslo said:

And we are back again!

I like HR’s development so far, he’s more proactive now. I think he has some self-esteem issues based on what he said about not wanting a child that takes after him( poor HB:(). He needs to be brave and apologise to SR even if he thinks they won’t get a second chance together. I hope he doesn’s get away with hurting SR with his lies just because he got hurt by others’ lie. 

What is OH planning? She is getting unpredictable but I worry if she will be too soft-hearted. I know the writer doesn’t want us to see OH that way but her delegating KN to vote for her has made me doubt her. Unless she already knew about HR’s plans, which is very likely too

And HO really shameless and pathetic. Groveling to Grandmother after her attitude at the family meeting...smh

Looking forward to more squirming from KJ in the next episodes now that SR and HR are catching on and DH will be working in the same place as him.

@Legslo Same here, I like how HR is finally taking steps to take his revenge though I just hope he won't take it too far that it hurt SR in the process. I'm still not sure what is SR's stance on HR taking away Dongbang from KN. For now, it doesn't seem like she care about Dongbang and is more interested in Twist but things might change. 

I agree everything with what you said about YA. I can't believe she wished she had told SR they were siblings back then so SR would abort her baby. What kind of sick, twisted mind does she have to be thinking like this?? Her father seem to be such a decent and nice guy that I don't know how he managed to raise his daughter up to be like this. At least for KJ's case, it make sense since his parents are freeloaders just like he is.  

Not sure but my gut feelings tell me OH is not being soft-hearted when she delegated her shares to KN. I think she's planning something bigger especially during her talk with SR when she asked SR to just sit back and watch. 

HO begging for forgiveness on her knees and everyone just walking pass her was just plain comedy. I laughed so much during that scene LOL

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

And yes, both the FL and ML can sing very well. I'm lowkey hoping they will sing for one of the drama's OST :partyblob:

6 hours ago, Legslo said:

Just found out HEJ did the narration for the recap. Her voice is very nice and soothing. I got asmr vibes from her

:approves:

Same, I love her voice, her voice always give me that calming and relaxing feel to it. If you're interested, she uploaded an asmr video of her reading a book on her youtube channel before. 

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

How many of you guys are worried that KJ’s mother’s feelings will change when she find out about her real biological grandson?? How many of you can’t wait to see KJ’s mother star to scheme with her son so he can inherit SR’s father company???  Now that mom knows her son knew about the secret and even helped keep it a secret. What will she do???

@UnniSarah I think KJ's father also knew about the secret right? If the secret that their son played an active role in faking the DNA test is exposed, their hopes of their son getting the inheritance from SR's family will be gone too so I believe both of them will do everything they can to keep it a a secret. KJ's mother will definitely dote on wonbyul once she find out he's her biological grandson. I'm gonna start brace myself and start pitying on hanbyul once she knows cus I bet her attitude will start to be ugly towards hanbyul too.

Edited by SBoramie
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

For HR, I don’t think he has been intimate with her . I don’t know about SR. SR was in the dark and she married KJ so HB can have a father. So it is possible they have been intimate. 

No consummation

14 hours ago, Bellajen said:

No No No consummation. HaRu still Loves SR.  I believe its both ways.  They both engrossed themselvees into their work.

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I felt so sad for both HR and HB.  How to make up? I really wonder what direction the story is going to end up for an " happy" ending. I have negative thoughts about scenes that YA will do to hold onto HaRu. I hope that KJ paints get gaslighted so bad he will have all doors shut in his face.

HeOk has a lot of guts.  Brushing aside the fact that she was caught in her lie and just shrugging it off. Wow that definitly suprised me!   

SomeOne asked if the ML was a idol?  No I beleive he won an  popular singing contest. From there he has dipped into dramas. Very impressed he is doing well on his first ML role.  I do agree it would be awesome to have both leads sing together.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Episode 41 represents a new start....the start of Steven Lee (aka Park Ha Ru) as a new director of Dongbang!

It will be clear that KN sees this as a threat and part of the revenge plan by HR for breaking him and SR up 5 years ago. Meanwhile, HO while not as threatened as KN, also felt that HR's presence will mean extra monitoring of her activities inside the company.

KJ is also the next one who feel threatened and inferior by HR as a new director. Not only is HR richer, but also more powerful, compared to a mere Executive Assistant title that KJ is currently holding. HR's words "It's a new board member's first day but the secretaries are inattentive" immediately brought a reaction from KJ! :rickroll:

And unsurprisingly, YA is also the next to experience shock and threatened when HR bring home Saet Byeol's real Appa! Will her secret also be revealed soon? 

The next other big plot is OH's new chicken place and KJ's parents knowledge of the lies that KJ made. Of course, his mom has to take some action and she told Grandma about how KN still care about OH and he was the one who finance the chicken place. This falls in nicely with OH's plan to break KN and HO up; at the blessing of Grandma of course!

What about So Ri, well, now she also knows of Steven Lee's identity but she is still in the dark that the same person also invests in Twist to keep the start-up going. It will be interesting to see what happens if she discovers that! Will she also care that Steven Lee is planning revenge at her dad through Dongbang? 

This serial has really kept me glued for the past 10 episodes.....exciting new reveals and intriguing storyline....not the typical revenge drama I have to say! 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

**Okay KJ will get the crown  But watch out KJ  Do-Hee is making a move :naughty::bunnywar:

((EP42)) written preview
When HR, who moved in as a director, begins to research Dongbang's financial data, KN feels a sense of crisis and adopts KJ as his successor.
KJ visits Mi-ja and Dong-man's pizza shop and runs into Do-hee and Won-byul who are eating pizza at the store...

wcZseEz.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Not sure. There seemed to be another meaning when KJ asked SR to drink wine before going to bed. She said yes. YA woke up when HR came back late and suggested a drink, he said no and went to sleep with SB in the middle. Could drinking wine be a prelude?

Kdrama seems to have a one child policy, I wonder how true it is in Korea. :)

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I think we don't know for sure if the marriages were consummated or not. They haven't explicitly said it one way or another. Also, do we know if KJ is having sex with the Nurse? They haven't told us that one way or the other either. 

Episode 40:

I can't wait for OH's plan for KN. I like that he is not getting off easy, because a breakup wouldn't be a big loss for him at this point. I think he already halfway wants HO gone but too spinless to do it himself. 

I am glad that Haru refused to have a child with Yoon-ah, but I wonder if she will start scheming something. I don't think she would go as far as drugging him to get him into bed but who knows. 

KJ is going to be caught in this lie, for right now HO isn't telling anyone (except KJ's mom) but she will def hold it over his head at some point. I am going to guess that HO finds out about KJ/nurse before other characters. 

The kids are so cute, and Haru looked so happy watching them. 

It seems like Haru has been buying up shares for quite some time. I don't think it has just been since he found out about the lie. So what was his original intention in buying those stocks. 

I do not like how Mi-ja was making excuses for KN as far as the lie goes. HO did not "brainwash" him. KN lied because he wanted to break up Sori/Haru so she wouldn't leave for the US. He is not some innocent victim of HO's. 

Episode 41: 

I don't think board members get offices in the companies they are on the board of. Also, one board member doesn't have as much power as Haru is showing. But I guess this is just creative license. 

Does no one know that the marriage is not legal between HO and KN? Or does it not being legal matter they are still considered married by everyone around them. 

I need Sori to be angrier, and I need more actions from her. it looks like next episode we will finally get the confrontation between KN and her. 

Yoon-ah missed a real chance with SB real father. He seems like a nice guy who had genuine interest in her and she just blew him off over her obsession. Her freakout with him showing up at the end was fantastic. 

KJ told his parents the "truth" or some version of it. He skewed it to make himself look a little better, and not as bad as the truth. Finally, KJ's parents are included in the scheming and the lies. Before they were at the worst leeches, but now that they will start covering for their son. This will make them just as bad as the others. I wonder how KJ will spin the secret 2nd family to make himself look good. Mi-ja blaming HO like her son is all innocent, ridiculous. 

Mi-ja lied to grandmother I believe. There was no agreement between HO and OH regarding not putting Haru on the registry, I think she just wanted to twist the knife for HO. Unless I am forgetting something. 

Grandma and Mi-ja have so much in common. They just ignore their son's faults and think they are innocent. For me both of their sons are worse than HO.  For me most hated characters are KJ, KN, and Yoon-ah tied at the top with HO in 2nd place. 

I think since HO at least had a hard life that made her bitter/mean I give her more leeway than the other three. KJ, KN, and Yoon-ah had easy lives and are just terrible/greedy assholes. 

• Like 5

Sori's husband, KJ, is real trash, now he wants the business, he has another wife and a son, and will probably want to divorce Sori when he has all the money, already his mistress is telling him to divorce Sori, he's just waiting to take it all. All these years of lies, two families, I hope to see his descent into hell and his loss well written and enjoyable

• Like 7

8 hours ago, maribella said:

Not sure. There seemed to be another meaning when KJ asked SR to drink wine before going to bed. She said yes. YA woke up when HR came back late and suggested a drink, he said no and went to sleep with SB in the middle. Could drinking wine be a prelude?

Kdrama seems to have a one child policy, I wonder how true it is in Korea. :)

Actually sori and kyungjun had a deal before they get married u can check it on earlier episode hehe the deal is they marry just to be a father to hanbyeol in return she will compensate kyungjun hehe

8 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Mi-ja lied to grandmother I believe. There was no agreement between HO and OH regarding not putting Haru on the registry, I think she just wanted to twist the knife for HO. Unless I am forgetting something. 

She actually didn't lie .. there's  really a talk  between OH and HO about giving haru some money and in return heeok will not tell about haru and put him on registry its on episode before grandpa's  death

37 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Sori's husband, KJ, is real trash, now he wants the business, he has another wife and a son, and will probably want to divorce Sori when he has all the money, already his mistress is telling him to divorce Sori, he's just waiting to take it all. All these years of lies, two families, I hope to see his descent into hell and his loss well written and enjoyable

He can never reach that divorce part believe me ..haru is on that company before he even reach the point that he take over dombang haru is already on 1st place on his finished line that will go after him,if he did something fishy on that company its easy to fet caught by haru as haru is way more involved in every decision in dombang plus looks like kyungjun 2nd fam secret will be kinda reveal soon ahha 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1