[Drama 2021-2022] Love Twist/Twists of Love, 사랑의 꽈배기 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

At the end of the episode, OH is her usual leap before you look. She swallowed what KJ and HO told her without doing her own tests 5 years ago. Now she is interfering in HR's marriage and being manipulated again. 
Someone said leave the house. Yes, run.  

HR said something to YA and she looked stunned. Is it vasectomy? I would just give up on the guy. After all her kid is not his. He  could give great alimony. She should be contented with the marriage but no, she's greedy and big sins have long shadows.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

HR said something to YA and she looked stunned. Is it vasectomy? I would just give up on the guy. After all her kid is not his. He  could give great alimony. She should be contented with the marriage but no, she's greedy and big sins have long shadows.

Yeah HR said he can't have anymore kids  so I think he did have a vasectomy.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah HR said he can't have anymore kids  so I think he did have a vasectomy.

Its still not totally vasectomy cause maybe there's another reason haha we better watch it later hahaa  the most intriguing tho was on the preview when sori said to yuna that she will left may not now but later

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Here is the ratings for Episode 44! :).

2022-02-28 44 - 14.6 (2nd) 13.3 (2nd)

1 hour ago, jmaejmae said:

Its still not totally vasectomy cause maybe there's another reason haha we better watch it later hahaa  the most intriguing tho was on the preview when sori said to yuna that she will left may not now but later

Yeah true maybe.  I wonder what that was about as well.

• Like 3

(EP45 written preview)

Drinking wine alone, HO asks KN why it’s wine and if he loves OH
Granny has started a full-fledged operation to expel HO, and cooks soy sauce marinated crab and calls OH to her house.
Meanwhile, Mi-ja and Dong-man go to the barbecue rib house and see Do-hee, KJ and WB eating together...

** In the preview SR says ‘I’m the sinner’

Maybe  SR feels guilty watching KJ’s parents who were genuinely grateful to her.  SR only married KJ because of HB.   Maybe SR and KJ made some kind of contract so they only acted as a couple in appearance??  What HB said in the family gathering suggested that somehow HB detected faking in SR&KJ’s interactions.  It means they aren’t intimate in bed?? 

11 hours ago, maribella said:

At the end of the episode, OH is her usual leap before you look. She swallowed what KJ and HO told her without doing her own tests 5 years ago. Now she is interfering in HR's marriage and being manipulated again. 
Someone said leave the house. Yes, run.  

Wow what a confession!!  HR said “I can’t have kids anymore.”  Could it mean vasectomy really???
Nothing can beat the head line; handsome ML in daily has a vasectomy.   haha :joy:    If it’s true, I have to wonder how k-viewers would take it.  haha   

It will be a very long wait for tomorrow’s episode.  Let me pray YA has enough brains to ask point blank whether HR had a vasectomy  haha :tounge_xd:   I want to know yes or no. I hate to think it will drag on and on and not knowing the facts.  It’s true if HR did it then YA can’t scheme about drugging him or faking for pregnancy.

16 hours ago, Legslo said:

I highly doubt HR had vasectomy. It took 5 years for him to finally get the DNA test done himself. Although I wish the writer gave us more scheming and genius from HR to spice things up! Since he's working alone, it would be nice if there were some monologues from HR so we get to see his thought process.

I only said vasectomy because it sounded fun but I never really expected it might be true.
Haha ‘some monologues from HR’   I doubt the writer is interested in that kind of fan service.  Her goal is bringing up the ratings.  The more we get tormented by curiosity, the fatter her purse lol  Yeah signing in daily means daily banging the head on the table haha  :isannoyed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

SR-HB duo are so passive, I don't see why the writer has to make YA so antsy. They seem to be bending with whatever is blowing. At that age when children are testing boundaries, HB is made to be so docile. Is that supposed to be HR when young? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

SR-HB duo are so passive,

YES! I need this to stop. Or at the very least I need Sori to have a heart to heart with her mother so we can understand what she is thinking. Because right now I don't understand her motivations. We might get it next ep based on the preview. 

Sori and Yoon-ah need to work on their poker faces. When Haru was kneeling in front of HB they were not acting normally. 

I feel like Yoon-ah might get a happy ending with Chul-gu eventually...but I don't want her to have one. He can do better. Yoon-ah should just let SB keep the toy, trying to take it away looks way more suspicious. 

I think Do-hee/KJ might end up together, but she will be stuck working as a nurse, a job she once thought to be beneath her. And KJ for the first time in his life might have to actually work hard at something to survive. I think his parents will learn the same lesson once their deception is out too. 

With talk of KN not retiring, I think something will happen to him. Maybe a heart attack that requires him to rest at home or something. This way KJ really is in charge and if HO has to take care of KN, that leaves her open position for Do-hee. I think it all depends on how high the writer will have them rise before it all comes crashing down. 

Sori is going to find that box or Yoon-ah is going to find it and yell at Sori for contacting her husband. I think that is how the truth of the Twist investment is going to get out. 

HB is smarter than the adults. He understands his parent's dynamic better than others. 

Was I right? Did Haru get a vasectomy? I didn't think a daily drama would go there, but I can't think of what else it could be. I know there are other medical reason for being infertile. However, I thought those mostly came out when you were having infertility issues. I don't know a reason why Haru would check his fertility. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, maribella said:

SR-HB duo are so passive, I don't see why the writer has to make YA so antsy. They seem to be bending with whatever is blowing. At that age when children are testing boundaries, HB is made to be so docile. Is that supposed to be HR when young? 

As i saw last night episode i suddenly remember haru haha hanbyeol is so haru really

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, jmaejmae said:

As i saw last night episode i suddenly remember haru haha hanbyeol is so haru really

@jmaejmae @maribella HB is exactly like Ha Ru when he was younger.  The first time HR came home with OH. So Ri was so bossy with him. SE like him from the first time they met.  Through out their childhood, SR alway got away with bossing him around. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

So, I watched some clips of today's episode and all I can say is...KJ's parents found out about the 2nd family!!! FINALLY!!! 

Now, I need to wait for subs to actually understand the rest. :D

at the same time what are they going to do? they will protect their son, it's obvious

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, booha said:

Maybe SR and KJ made some kind of contract so they only acted as a couple in appearance??  What HB

Absolutely, it's a sham so he said it was his choice. But YA and HR share a bedroom :tounge_wink:
The more I watch this show, the more I think SR is an idiot. The guy has been going to his mistress' house for more than 5 years. Doesn't she ask him what he does  for 8 hrs plus mistress' time? After all he was a glorified driver.
She's no longer the privileged princess that HR and her mum were protecting,  but she's still in a little world. 

She and YA were friends even though she knew YA was angling for HR.:surprisedwut: Now she let's HB and SB play together all the time, it seems. Does not make a fuss that her mother is squatting at HR's place? She's going to make us :headbang: many times before the end.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Tsk seriously haru that statement towards sori she is nothing without u just make sori more distant to him...but somehow knda reminding her also u have her mark as yours hahaha remind me of early episodes that sori said about marking you as hers hahaa that bratty sori who dgaf about even her parents just u ... looks like that surgery u did in the US also was proven like exactly what u 2 had deal about the earth and the sun that earth won't spin something like that, that i guess thats why haru decide to have that surgery but anyhow excited how will KJ parents gonna help him keeo his 2nd family, seriously i didn't  expect his parents would knew it 1st, indeed writernim is something lol, u can't  really predict what on the writer mind now so looking forward how will sori and haru gonna deal with each other knowing now at the very end twist is still owned by them both lol ..sori just cant totally get away of him , and yuna's bothered face and crushed dream totally makes my heart happy, she deserve it for keepng the secret of haru about his own son knowing her own daughter was not even haru own flesh but haru save her face but seriously chulgu would seriously take his daughter once he knew about her 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

There is a summary somewhere that talks about 3 intergenerational couples. 
That's like KN-HO-OK, then HR-YA-SR-KJ and third, SB-HB-WB.

The Cha's are seeing their dreams cracking. The mistress can't be that stupid? She will lose her job and so will he if the secret is out. I see at least 10 episodes of cat and mouse game with the Chas. I hope one of DongBang's staff sees them and it's posted on the company's emails.

That was so sweet. Saved by oppa HR, business and life. I say it again, she is so passive. Who wouldn't tell off YA telling her to leave. Then showing her the 'box'. Go ask your husband.

There are 55 more episodes. Are we going to get more time leaps?

• Like 6

The preview's at it again. First HO said life is a torture, then HR told someone to leave if life with him was a torture. I am very sure that he was saying it to YA, not his mother. 
YA deserves the torture for her duplicity.  True that she was upfront with HR about Saet Byeol, but then how could she not? 

I think KJ or his mistress in a fit of anger would spill it to HR about HB. Or maybe she would say something to HR, not knowing was YA's husband. 
That would be so good.Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1