[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

@YongZura⁷ WOWOW their gaze and visuals. I wonder how can NJH fit to that outfit? Lol. Since he is big and tall. I think this is their make up scene after the understanding from last ep. From the preview, looks like byj bring a drink for NHD to her training place and they will playing fencing together? If so that would be cute :wub:

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Oh wow those looks and it also looks like they will make up yay! :).

Both JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather” and tvN’s “Twenty Five, Twenty One” continue to gain new viewers!

“Twenty Five, Twenty One” also set a new personal viewership record with its own third episode, which earned an average nationwide rating of 8.2 percent and took first place in its time slot across all channels (including public broadcast networks). The drama also remained first place in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored a nationwide average of 4.2 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/forecasting-love-and-weather-and-twenty-five-twenty-one-both-soar-to-their-highest-ratings-yet/#ixzz7LQ9jyerL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Skysky said:

@YongZura⁷ WOWOW their gaze and visuals. I wonder how can NJH fit to that outfit? Lol. Since he is big and tall. I think this is their make up scene after the understanding from last ep. From the preview, looks like byj bring a drink for NHD to her training place and they will playing fencing together? If so that would be cute :wub:

It looks fun. What's going to happen? :fullofhearts:Does this mean she'll continue her practice at night? 

• Like 4

I just finished ep 2 and I am glad they addressed the fall out of the financial crisis using Yi Jin’s character. It was very hard to watch him promise those men that he would never be happy again. 

I’m now watching ep 3 and yes, I think mommy Hee Do isn’t the right actress - something is off and I think it’s that we can’t see young Hee Do in this actress’s portrayal. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Spoiler

spacer.png

His pick up lines were so corny but I couldn’t stop laughing   :lol:.

This PD frames his shots so well.  It’s really a visual feast.  Some of my favourites from Ep3

spacer.png

YR on the outside.  HD and YJ inside.  The 2 red chairs in the foreground.  Couple chairs.

spacer.png

And this shot.  See the red track pants and the red stool in front of IJ?

Then this panorama showing the distance between father and son.  But they connected.  
I shed a tear.

Spoiler

spacer.png

And finally this confrontation.  See the tangle of vines between the 2?  Just where their brains are?  A misunderstanding of sorts.  She wanted him to say that he cared but he didn’t express it the way she wanted to hear it.  Even though he did care in his own way.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@nrllee loved your post re the framing because I noticed how excellent these shots were too! My fav frame shot was when OTP were drinking the slushy in front of the local shop after those adults came to Yi Jin to ask about his father. It was perfect setting - shot. Netflix won’t drop Ep 4 until another 2 hours here; I won’t make it tonight. Catch everyone later. 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

From being her idol to being her enemy...

and actually her confidante.. 

Credit to the owner

gahhh. I was so wrong. 
I guess I wanted the ML to be Injeolmi for some reason.  My heart leapt when I thought I saw the sign but alas it was not to be. ‘Twas ze Wrong signaL. 
What was he smiling at then?!

I don’t think Injeolmi/2FL knows who was at the other end seeing that she was quite happy chatting. Perhaps she knew she was speaking to a fan but not their identity. Didn’t the FL say that she wished to switch schools to fence with her idol? If so, wouldn’t 2FL put two and two together? 

and wow, the broad back of the ML was inviting. I would have eagerly climbed it without hesitation and fallen off a great height when he stood up so suddenly. No piggy back…hmph…that scene would throw off the most seasoned kdrama romcom viewers. Heh.

The best friend pose/three-legged walk back was innocent, fun and silly…fitting of where they are now and their characters. 

:hahah!:

clearly, the rom part hasn’t quite started yet. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, rocat said:

gahhh. I was so wrong. 
I guess I wanted the ML to be Injeolmi for some reason.  My heart leapt when I thought I saw the sign but alas it was not to be. ‘Twas ze Wrong signaL. 
What was he smiling at then?!

I don’t think Injeolmi/2FL knows who was at the other end seeing that she was quite happy chatting. Perhaps she knew she was speaking to a fan but not their identity. Didn’t the FL say that she wished to switch schools to fence with her idol? If so, wouldn’t 2FL put two and two together? 

and wow, the broad back of the ML was inviting. I would have eagerly climbed it without hesitation and fallen off a great height when he stood up so suddenly. No piggy back…hmph…that scene would throw off the most seasoned kdrama romcom viewers. Heh.

The best friend pose/three-legged walk back was innocent, fun and silly…fitting of where they are now and their characters. 

:hahah!:

clearly, the rom part hasn’t quite started yet. 

Hmm, I think that Hee-do narrates to us viewers her true feelings and real life events, but when talking to her online buddy she just writes about major events without sharing details. But it's just my assumption, because while I can read hangul, it's hard for me to actually understand what's written in there ahahah

I wonder if the production team purposely avoided the piggyback ride since Hee-do is still a minor. It also portrays their first phase, which is friendship and not romance. I bet we'll get lots of juicy scenes when she becomes an adult and starts having feelings for Yi-jin :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I dont want another sad ending...Snowdrop was enough for me..  :smashes:

Although HD didnt look sad when she saw the pic...   

FMC0UCVWYAA_TNf?format=jpg&name=360x360

YJ's answer during  the job interview was the best answer.

I guess he will get a job at the UBS network.

:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I dont want another sad ending...Snowdrop was enough for me..  :smashes:

Although HD didnt look sad when she saw the pic...  

Me too! Please! Snowdrop was so sad, and I don't want them to pull us a Love, Rosie narrative too! That would make me super furious!:isannoyed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wow. This eps is the best out of 4 eps so far. I laughed a lot, but we also got a lot of lessons from the script. Idk who the writer is, but the script are really really good, props to her/him.

I honestly care less about what grandma said in this eps, thats how good this eps is. But imo they should focus on what happened in the past, instead ruining viewers hope for end the game couple, because they don't need it! Especially when they have a lot of good things in the drama without 'noise' hint about who is NHD's husband

This drama deserve more rating increase tbh, the last eps only go up by 0.2. Sigh. I guess because a lot of people already expect sad ending because of NHD's child last name. .? This drama is so so good, it would be really waste if they keep give unnecesarry hint and makes viewers only talking about the possible 'bad' ending, so I will trying not to bother about who will be NHD's husband, to appreciate more of this drama

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1

I agree, all the hints the writer inserts are completely unnecessary.

I dont like it but I cant ignore it either... :D

I wonder if MC is YJ's daughter and he doesnt know that... I dont want it to be that way...   :rolleyes:

the punishment besties..  

FMCOU_XWUAMlKPQ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5