[Drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업

Lmangla

c9eb1e9c200d4239968bfb6825b312c4.jpeg?s=

Watch: Jinyoung Joins “Police University” To Find Love And Dreams In Intriguing Highlight Video

Aug 7, 2021
by L. Kim

Upcoming KBS drama “Police University” released a new highlight video!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students – one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

The teaser shows a glimpse of Kang Sun Ho and the changes he experiences as he goes from being an unambitious, passionless boy to a bold, courageous police officer.

In the beginning of the clip, Kang Sun Ho watches various people going through different emotions and says, “I wondered why they were so happy and desperate and what was so fun.” Then he meets Oh Kang Hee and falls for her. He starts to follow her around, and when she notices him, she asks, “You were at the academy, right? Did you come to this school because of me too?” Things take a swift turn for the worse when she expresses her disgust for his stalker-like behavior, and he sails into the air as she throws him onto the ground.

The video also gives a peek of Yoo Dong Man’s unique character. He flies into a rage at a ceremony as he claims, “A true model police officer is one who risks their life at the scene!” Someone describes him as a “psycho,” and as if proving that to be true, Yoo Dong Man yells vehemently as he drives rather dangerously down the road.

Yoo Dong Man meets Kang Sun Ho at the interview for the freshman students who will be attending police university. The passionate detective is very much displeased by the apathetic youth and specifically targets him. Yoo Dong Man strictly vows to fail anyone he doesn’t like, and Kang Sun Ho looks horrified when he realizes he now has a huge obstacle to overcome.

Kang Sun Ho, Oh Kang Hee, No Bum Tae (Lee Dal), Jo Joon Wook (Yoo Young Jae), and Park Min Gyu (Chu Young Woo) struggle to get into the police university. They make a ton of mistakes, and they undergo countless of impossible missions. Frustrated, Kang Sun Ho asks Yoo Dong Man, “What did I do so wrong? Why can’t I do it?” When he begs for one last chance, the detective bluntly refuses, saying, “Chances are for people with guts.”

It seems like the end for Kang Sun Ho, but with some motivation and encouragement, he gets right back on his feet. Oh Kang Hee tells Kang Sun Ho, “Why don’t you just be yourself?” It seems like hearts are in the air for these two, but nothing is easy when it comes to love as Park Min Gyu shows up as a rival for Oh Kang Hee’s heart.

Watch the full highlight reel below!

[하이라이트] 차태현x진영x정수정//노련+청춘+예쁨// 세명의 케미 한번 보실래요? [경찰수업] | KBS 방송

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482651wpp/watch-jinyoung-joins-police-university-to-find-love-and-dreams-in-intriguing-highlight-video

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

c8bcea6dae29423c944611a5456d66b7.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung And Krystal Have An Unusual Encounter As Polar Opposites In “Police University”

Aug 8, 2021
by S. P

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Police University” has shared some stills ahead of its premiere!

“Police University” is a new drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

Kang Sun Ho is a 19-year-old who has gone through life without any goals, interests, or personality, but works behind the scenes as a hacker after discovering his uncanny talent. As his polar opposite, Oh Kang Hee is filled to the brim with determination, drive, and a fiery personality that makes her bristle at injustice and propels her to achieve her goals. It’s expected that when the unlikely pair collide, their young love will carry an air of youthful energy.

In the newly released stills, Kang Sun Ho appears cold and expressionless in his school uniform. On the other hand, Oh Kang Hee exudes charisma through her unwavering gaze. She possesses unwavering confidence in her judo uniform, leading viewers to grow curious about her judo skills as well as the stark contrast between the pair’s personalities.

What’s more, while Oh Kang Hee thrusts herself into the thick of the judo action, Kang Sun Ho falls on the floor in a somewhat awkward position. What situation will befall this unlikely duo at the gymnasium?

Jinyoung-Krystal.jpg

The drama’s screenwriter commented, “‘Police University’ will portray all sorts of warm emotions experienced within the university’s walls. This is a story of unexpected love and friendship that anyone could relate to and sympathize with. In the dynamic setting of a police university, keep an eye out for Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee’s steadily changing relationship.”

“Police University” premieres on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

While you wait, check out a teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482729wpp/jinyoung-and-krystal-have-an-unusual-encounter-as-polar-opposites-in-police-university

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1c00486aac24418fba8eef760b601248.jpeg?s=

Watch: Krystal, Jinyoung, And Cha Tae Hyun Immerse Perfectly Into Their “Police University” Roles During 1st Filming

Aug 8, 2021
by S. Cho

KBS has released a behind-the-scenes video from the first filming of “Police University”!

“Police University” is about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius former hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal will star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun will star as passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

The video starts with a hilarious clip of Jinyoung and Krystal making an oath, but with slightly off timing.

Cha Tae Hyun then introduces his character Yoo Dong Man as a detective who becomes a professor at Police University due to unforeseen circumstances. He continues, “The character of Dong Man is a personality often seen in dramas and films. He’s rough, and although he’s a detective, he’s also a professor. During class, he often uses difficult vocabulary, so I’ll have to pay attention to that while acting.”

Later, Jinyoung is filming a scene where his character Kang Sun Ho is diligently hacking a server while pretending to be a press member. To describe Kang Sun Ho, Jinyoung comments, “He’s an achromatic student with no dreams or goals. When he comes to meet his professor and a certain girl, he begins to develop dreams and goals, slowly transforming into a colorful character.”

Regarding his preparations for the role, Jinyoung shares, “It seemed like his life was very boring and his voice tone would be quite different, so I thought that I’d have to pay close attention to the small details that showcased his gradual transformation.”

Krystal describes Oh Kang Hee as a hardworking character who has wanted to become a police officer from a young age. She continues, “She’s firm and decisive, doesn’t hold grudges, and says what needs to be said.” With a giggle Krystal adds, “She’s elite.”

When asked about her preparations, Krystal touches on the judo uniform she is wearing, explaining, “She’s someone who’s quite good at judo so I diligently attended acting school and practiced lots of judo.” She adds with a shy laugh, “Since she’s also a 20-year-old freshman… I worked to appear younger.”

At the end of their first filming, Jinyoung shares, “Since I really, really like all our cast and crew members, I’ve been filming well while smiling lots, although it’s slowly getting hot. However, I’m looking forward to it thinking we’ll film really enjoyably.”

Krystal comments, “I came to set half-nervous, half-excited, but Jinyoung, Cha Tae Hyun, and the director all treated me so comfortably. I felt in place while filming so my nerves disappeared. They allowed me to feel comfortable and as if I could play to my heart’s content, so I’ve been filming very enjoyably.”

At the end, the actors thank viewers and ask for lots of love of attention. Watch the full clip here!

[메이킹] 경찰 수업 첫 촬영 비하인드! 배우들의 첫 촬영 소감은? [경찰수업] | KBS 방송

Catch the premiere of “Police University” on August 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST! The drama will also be available on Viki here.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482842wpp/watch-krystal-jinyoung-and-cha-tae-hyun-immerse-perfectly-into-their-police-university-roles-during-1st-filming

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Lmangla changed the title to [Current drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업 , premiers Aug 9th, Mon & Tues - 21.30 KST

D-Day for Premiere at 21:30 kst

On KBS Cool Radio at 12:00-14:00 today.....

Spoiler

At Press Conference at 14:00 today.....

The Trio:

Spoiler

The Trio With the PD:

Spoiler

The police couple:

Spoiler

Naver TV at 19:00 today

Spoiler

dZznezRQ?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065604517047816
Cha Tae-hyun, Jin-young, and Krystal Jung hope to create refreshing drama with 'Police Class'

2021-08-09

B47DFA31-B9F8-40E4-8F28-3C8EFB924BBE.jpg
▲ This photo, provided by KBS, shows actor Cha Tae-hyun. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

948348F8-7882-4C77-AD88-79B1286840E3.jpg

▲ This photo, provided by KBS, shows (left) Jin-young, Krystal Jung, and Cha Tae-hyun. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Aug. 9 (Yonhap) -- A detective who captures criminals with all his might and a hacker-turned-criminal student who solves everything with his smart brain will meet each other at a police university as professor and student. 

KBS 2TV will release its new Monday-Tuesday drama "Police Class" at 9:30 p.m. on Monday. 

"Our drama is like a summer vacation drama where familes can gather around and watch together said Yoo Kwan-mo, the director of the drama. "I believe this is KBS's version of 'Indiana Jones,' 'Harry Potter,' and 'Sherlock Holmes." 

The leading roles are played by Cha Tae-hyun, Jin-young and Krystal Jung. Cha Tae-hyun plays Yoo Dong-man, a passionate detective who has been a detective for 20 years, while Jin-young acts as Kang Sun-ho, a character who applied to a police university due to his first love, and Krystal Jung plays Oh Kang-hee, who dreams of becoming a police officer with a righteous heart.

During the online press conference, Cha Tae-hyun said, "I have played a detective before in 'Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation," adding, "While I played a common detective last time, this time, I will become both a detective and professor." 

"Yoo Dong-man is a tough character who curses from time to time. But his cursing doesn't sound like cursing," Cha said with a smile. "It's going to be fun for the viewers because of Yoo's cool acting. Please look forward to my character," Cha emphasized. 

The actor also praised his co-star, Jin-young, saying, "We worked very well together because Jin-young is very good at acting. Our on-screen chemistry is gradually improving and we are actually becoming closer off camera too." 

"Of course, the chemistry between me and Jinyoung is good too, however, the focal point to pay attention to is the love relationship between Jinyoung and Krystal Jung," Cha added. 

"I think the process of Kang Sun-ho's development should be worth paying attention to," Jin-young said. "At first, he is a character without his own color or dreams, however he gradually improves after meeting Yoo Dong-man and Oh Kang-hee. This process was quite difficult to act." 

"I also worked out a lot to look nice in my police uniform. Please look forward to my character's love line as well," Jin-young added. 

"Whenever I choose the next work I want to star in, I tend to lean towards characters I haven't done," said Krystal Jung, who is constantly challenging various roles after turning into an actress. "The script for 'Police Class' was also very interesting and charming," Jung added. 

"Oh Kang-hee is an honest character and has a refreshing personality like a soda. The audiences who watch my character will feel a sense of satisfaction," the actress said. (END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Lmangla changed the title to [Current drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업 , Mon & Tues - 21.30 KST

089aa674dabd434fa543bfab5a935613.jpeg?s=

Cha Tae Hyun Says Krystal Reminds Him Of A Younger Jun Ji Hyun At “Police University” Press Conference

Aug 9, 2021

by C. Hong

On August 9, KBS’s new drama “Police University” held an online press conference with director Yoo Gwan Mo and cast members Cha Tae Hyun, B1A4’s Jinyoung, and f(x)’s Krystal.

“Police University” is about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students, one of whom is a genius former hacker. Jinyoung and Krystal star as the students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun stars as the passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

About working with Jinyoung, Cha Tae Hyun said, “He’s someone who is really good at acting. I think that our chemistry was good and it looks fun onscreen. We start out with an uncomfortable teacher-student relationship in the drama. Since we have a big age difference, being awkward at first actually helped to immerse ourselves in our roles.”

Jinyoung said, “Cha Tae Hyun is someone that I respect a lot as a senior. I was really nervous before we started filming, so I asked around about him, and they all gave him a thumbs-up. I arrived on set after hearing how great a person he is and that I shouldn’t worry. He takes great care of us and I’m grateful to him for leading us well. Since this was my first project after my discharge from the military and it had been a long time since I acted, being on set could be tough, but thanks to him I was comfortable.”

cha-tae-hyun-jinyoung-police-university.

Director Yoo Gwan Mo said, “Rather than me casting them, these three actors chose me. I trusted in their acting skills. ‘Police University’ has a comedic base, but it also has elements of humanism and emotion. It’s a bit of a complex emotion. I wanted to work with actors who could surpass both sincere and comedic acting. All three are amazing actors. They’re so in sync with their characters that it makes me wonder who else could have played them.”

Krystal said, “I’m always curious to play new types of characters with jobs that I haven’t tried before. I always want to try something new, and that’s probably why my characters have been so diverse. Oh Kang Hee is a very honest and refreshing character. Since she is on the side of justice, the viewers will feel a sense of catharsis through her. I wouldn’t say that we’re completely dissimilar. She’s good at judo, so I went to stunt training and worked hard at learning the basics.”

Cha Tae Hyun hyped up the romance between Jinyoung and Krystal’s characters in the drama, saying, “Since it’s a drama, isn’t it nice if there’s a love line? Jinyoung and Krystal’s love line starts out as innocent and naive but it develops throughout the drama. It’s a typical love line, but it’s something that we can’t do without. It’s not extreme, but it does push the limits. Since it’s a campus story, you’ll be able to feel their youth.”

jinyoung-krystal-police-university.jpeg

Cha Tae Hyun also shared that Krystal reminded him of a younger Jun Ji Hyun. Cha Tae Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun starred in the hit 2001 film “My Sassy Girl,” when he was 25 and she was 20 in international age. He said, “Jinyoung and Krystal are really good at acting and they both look really pretty on camera. Krystal reminded me of Jun Ji Hyun in the past. Her style and her acting was a little like Jun Ji Hyun when she was younger.”

Krystal replied, “I’m embarrassed. Cha Tae Hyun looks the same as he did 10 or 20 years ago.” Jinyoung added, “His skin is so good. I asked him how he manages it, but he said he doesn’t do anything.”

The actors then made a promise for if the drama surpasses 10 percent in viewership ratings. Jinyoung said, “We’ll put on our police uniforms and dance to f(x)’s ‘Hot Summer.'” Cha Tae Hyun immediately expressed concern, but Krystal reassured him, “I’ll teach it to you.” Cha Tae Hyun said, “If we surpass 10 percent ratings, then it’s not like we can’t do that. Krystal knows the choreography and Jinyoung will be quick to pick it up, so it’s just me who has to work hard.” He said to the director, “But I need someone to practice with me, so let’s do it together.”

Spoiler

cha-tae-hyun-police-university.jpeg

“Police University” premiered on August 9 and will be available on Viki. Check out a trailer below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482942wpp/cha-tae-hyun-says-krystal-reminds-him-of-a-younger-jun-ji-hyun-at-police-university-press-conference

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

d05ae41667534dccaaaf4a29f1eca009.jpeg?s=

Cha Tae Hyun Rates Jinyoung And Krystal’s Chemistry In “Police University” + Talks About His Friendly Approach To Rookie Actors

Aug 9, 2021
by C. Hong

On August 9, Cha Tae Hyun, B1A4’s Jinyoung, and f(x)’s Krystal appeared on the KBS Cool FM radio show “Jung Eun Ji’s Music Plaza” to promote their new drama, “Police University.”

“Police University” is about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students, one of whom is a genius former hacker. Jinyoung and Krystal star as the students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun stars as the passionate detective and professor Yoo Dong Man.

On the radio show, Cha Tae Hyun chose the youthful cast of rookie actors as one of the key points for the drama. Krystal said, “Cha Tae Hyun advised me to be friendly with the rookie actors. But he himself found them hard to approach. I would be talking to someone and he’d be like, ‘Are you guys close now?'”

Cha Tae Hyun said, “I’m not lonely, but it feels like I’m participating in observation learning. It’s difficult because I can’t be too forward with them either.” He added, “My wife told me not to uselessly stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. She told me not to approach them first.”

Jinyoung comforted him and said, “Among the rookie actors, there are a lot of fans of Cha Tae Hyun.”

cha-tae-hyun-xpn.jpeg

Cha Tae Hyun also spoke about being a “son of KBS,” referring to his long history with the broadcasting station. “I entered KBS [as an actor] in 1995,” he said. “I went around to various places. I also ran a radio show on KBS. Back then, we didn’t broadcast on the first floor but on an upper floor. It was still the time when we would play music on cassette tapes and the sound engineer would have to keep them wound.”

The veteran actor also rated the chemistry between Jinyoung and Krystal in the drama, saying, “I would give them 99 points.” Krystal said, “What’s that one point?” but Jinyoung said, “It wouldn’t be good if it was too perfect either.”

One listener wrote in to the show to express their hope that Jinyoung and Krystal would win a Best Couple award at the end-of-year drama awards, and Jinyoung said, “The reason that a love line occurs is because Kang Sun Ho goes to police university all because of Oh Kang Hee.”

jinyoung-xpn.jpeg

krystal-xpn.jpeg

Asked to explain the love line in more detail, Cha Tae Hyun quipped, “What, are you asking me when they kiss and what episode?” He asked Jinyoung and Krystal directly if there was a kiss scene, to their embarrassment, and the drama’s director, Yoo Gwan Mo, sent a message saying, “You can anticipate it around episode 5.”

Cha Tae Hyun had previously wondered whether the younger actors on “Police University” had a group chat of their own. Jinyoung said, “All the actors who play the new police university recruits have one. I’m not lying when I say that we all want to talk with our seniors and we often talk about whether we can chat with them as well. Since we tend to speak informally and use slang when we’re by ourselves, we wanted to make a new group chat with Cha Tae Hyun as well. We’re all looking forward to it.”

“Police University” premiered on August 9 and will be available on Viki. Check out a trailer below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482997wpp/cha-tae-hyun-rates-jinyoung-and-krystals-chemistry-in-police-university-talks-about-his-friendly-approach-to-rookie-actors

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2021/08/688_313699.html
Jinyoung joins Cha Tae-hyun and Krystal for small screen return in 'Police University'

By Lee Gyu-lee | 2021-08-10

CF36EDF5-C4D4-4526-BCCA-847223CFD5FB.jpg
Actors Jung Jin-young, from left, Jung Soo-jung and Cha Tae-hyun pose for pictures during the online media conference for the KBS series, "Police University," Monday. Courtesy of KBS

Jung Jin-young, also known as Jinyoung, of K-pop boy group B1A4, had been taking lead roles across films and TV series, including the hit dramas, "Love In the Moonlight," and the Netflix original, "My First, First Love," before pausing his career to complete his mandatory military service.

Having been discharged from the military in April, Jung is making his small-screen return with KBS's new TV series, "Police University," costarring with Cha Tae-hyun and Jung Soo-jung, who is better known as Krystal, of K-pop group f(x). 

"Considering the fact that this series is the first project (after my military service) and it's been so long since I've done any acting, playing this role was overwhelming," Jinyoung said during an online press conference for the series, Monday. 

"Especially costarring with Cha, who has much more experience and is someone I've always admired, made me more nervous… but once we started filming, he created such a comfortable environment, and that helped me a lot on the set." 

The comedy crime series, which kicked off Monday with a 5.2-percent rating, revolves around a former hacker, Kang Seon-ho (Jinyoung), and a rowdy detective, Yoo Dong-man (Cha), teaming up to solve crimes. 

Seon-ho, who was living with a friend of his parents after their death, finds purpose in his life for the first time, when he decides to go to the National Police University with his crush Oh Kang-hui (Jung Soo-jung). There, he meets detective-turned-professor Dong-man, who stepped down after Seon-ho unintentionally ruined an investigation he was involved in. 

32F9B154-6497-4FA3-AA51-23426F3CF87C.jpg

The poster for the series / Courtesy of Logos Film

Director Yoo Gwan-mo, who directed the suspense series, "Woman of 9.9 Billion," noted that this is a series that can be enjoyed by all ages. 

"Most detective shows are part of a very specific genre (for adults), while stories about school life are usually for younger viewers. But our series is different. It has both, which the whole family can enjoy together," he said. "The base genre is a comedy, but it has drama and a complex mix of themes."

Jinyoung added that the series features the coming-of-age story of his character. 

"I thought it was crucial to show Seon-ho growing as a person. He begins as a man, with a dark past and no dream, and then he starts to make his future, after meeting the professor and Kang-hui. So I wanted to make those changes clear," he said, adding that it was difficult to study his character. 

Cha has taken up the role of a detective again, following his previous TV series., "Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation," last year. He noted that this role is more complex, as Dong-man also has to teach students as a professor, aside from working as a detective. 

"It is my first time playing a professor, so I was excited but also worried at the same time," he said. "For lecturing scenes, I had to put on another style of acting than what I've always done in previous acting. My lines were very difficult, so I tried my best to stick with the script and to spit them out naturally." 

Jung Soo-jung plays a former Judo athlete who enrolls in Police University to achieve her dream of becoming a police officer. 

The actress said that she lives vicariously through playing the determined, justice-seeking character. 

"Kang-hui is very honest and speaks out against injustice, so many viewers will feel a sense of satisfaction, just as I do while playing the character," she said. "I feel like I'm drawn to characters or jobs that I've never played before. I always want to do something new… and I chose this series because the character came to me as very appealing when I read the script."

"Police University" airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4085567b39ca4c81a7d3aa1c083e5de7.jpeg?s=

“Police University” Sees Rise In Ratings For Second Episode

Aug 11, 2021

by C. Hong

“Police University” saw a rise in ratings for its second episode!

According to Nielsen Korea, the August 10 episode of KBS’s “Police University” recorded average nationwide ratings of 6.5 percent, a 1.3 percent increase over the premiere episode‘s ratings of 5.2 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483182wpp/police-university-sees-rise-in-ratings-for-second-episode

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Episodes 1 & 2 -

Lots of Student/Master cliche's but the story is put together well.

Looks like the bad guys are recruiting at the Police University as well, so that'll keep things interesting. Looks like we have our love triangle all set, as well as the devoted side kicks.  I wasn't expecting the Judo Instructor crushing on the Grumpy Professor, so that was a nice surprise

All in all a good start

Shout out to Chingu @partyon - we had abs here inside the first 5 minutes of the first episode - I'm surprised you weren't here before me :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

OMG!   Both Ep 1 and Ep 2 were so good!!!   The viewership rating was great!

I cannot stop re-watching...:elated:

Ep1 The love story started in such a dazzling fashion......

This part hiding behind the van was so funny....

Spoiler

Ep 2 highlights:  The way they look at each other

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

The Kang Seonho's  biceps not to be missed in Ep2.......:hwaiting2:

E8bpmbVUUAIOgws?format=jpg&name=large

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Episodes 1 & 2 -

Lots of Student/Master cliche's but the story is put together well.

Looks like the bad guys are recruiting at the Police University as well, so that'll keep things interesting. Looks like we have our love triangle all set, as well as the devoted side kicks.  I wasn't expecting the Judo Instructor crushing on the Grumpy Professor, so that was a nice surprise

All in all a good start

Shout out to Chingu @partyon - we had abs here inside the first 5 minutes of the first episode - I'm surprised you weren't here before me :lol: 

The script-writer is good (I love the scratching of the heart...kekeke)  and Jinyoung's acting as Kang Seonho was really awesome.   I like the professor and Kanghee too....

Oh yes, the Judo instructor's crush came as a surprise to me too!  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Pics or it didn’t happen…

pu01.gif

last i saw this guy in my roommmate is a gumiho :D, he was the immature brother of the FL. looks like he keeps being the immature type of guy 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I just watched the first 2 episodes because @LeftCoastOppa kept advertising abs.

I saw abs in the first episode and biceps in the second. I was not disappointed :glasses:

Thanks @agenth for posting a gif of them on this thread.

:hwaiting2:

The humor was pretty good, but the drills were a bit excessive. Withholding food as a punishment feels too severe.

But I understand that the professor is of the opinion that Kang Sun Ho is on his way to become a thief. Let's see if Sun Ho has the will to change. I thin they both need each other in order to improve themselves.

Oh, and I think that the bad guy (from the gambling ring) is one of the ladies in the police staff. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng thinks it's the lady with the glasses because the glasses look suspicious. I would agree with that too. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, agenth said:

last i saw this guy in my roommmate is a gumiho :D, he was the immature brother of the FL. looks like he keeps being the immature type of guy 

she must have believed the guy is in love with FL

I'm just wondering if it was a crush or what was this video that the ML was dealing with?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I just watched the first 2 episodes because @LeftCoastOppa kept advertising abs.

I saw abs in the first episode and biceps in the second. I was not disappointed :glasses:

Thanks @agenth for posting a gif of them on this thread.

:hwaiting2:

The humor was pretty good, but the drills were a bit excessive. Withholding food as a punishment feels too severe.

But I understand that the professor is of the opinion that Kang Sun Ho is on his way to become a thief. Let's see if Sun Ho has the will to change. I thin they both need each other in order to improve themselves.

Oh, and I think that the bad guy (from the gambling ring) is one of the ladies in the police staff. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng thinks it's the lady with the glasses because the glasses look suspicious. I would agree with that too. :joy:

I love abs and biceps too but only on selected people for me....:joy:

I agree Kang Seonho and Yoo Dongman need each other.  As for the mysterious bad person, I believe it's one of the new recruits....lets see......  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1