[Drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업

Lmangla

0d32e4bc5b0e48f4b2eba8d3469bfa47.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung And Krystal Get One Step Closer To Each Other In “Police University”

Aug 17, 2021
by L. Kim

KBS drama “Police University” unveiled new stills of B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)’s Krystal!

“Police University” tells the story of the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students – one of whom is a genius hacker. Jinyoung and Krystal star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun stars as passionate detective-turned-professor Yoo Dong Man.

Spoilers

Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee overcame harsh training and officially got into the police college. When she congratulated him, he courageously told her, “It’s true that I decided to come to this school because of you.” Oh Kang Hee was stunned by his unexpected confession, and she stared at him blankly as if his words made her heart flutter.

Amid questions about whether Kang Sun Ho will be able to win Oh Kang hee’s heart, the drama unveiled stills of a sweet moment between the two characters. In the photos, they are sitting next to each other at the library. Kang Sun Ho is frozen with shock, as if he can’t believe she’s with him. On the other hand, Oh Kang Hee is smiling brightly, and it will be exciting to see how their relationship will transform in the upcoming episode.

police-university6-800x800.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “We hope that the viewers pay attention to how the ticklish and refreshing relationship between Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee will change. In particular, they can look forward to the ‘first love’ chemistry of those who are beautiful to see.”

The next episode of “Police University” will air on August 17 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the drama below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484086wpp/jinyoung-and-krystal-get-one-step-closer-to-each-other-in-police-university

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

05628b198f6b43a3b77e65a458e53019.jpeg?s=

“Police University” Continues To Set New Personal Best In Viewership Ratings

Aug 17, 2021
by S. Nam

KBS 2TV’s “Police University” maintained its lead in viewership ratings among Monday-Tuesday evening dramas!

According to Nielsen Korea, the August 16 broadcast of episode 3 of “Police University” achieved average nationwide viewership ratings of 6.8 percent. This is the drama’s personal best record and a 0.3 percent rise in ratings since last week‘s episode. Viewership ratings for “Police University” has steadily increased each episode since its premiere, which garnered 5.2 percent viewership.

tvN’s “You Are My Spring” recorded average nationwide viewership ratings of 1.86 percent, the drama’s lowest ratings to date. This is a slight dip in ratings from the previous week’s score of 2.014 percent.

Watch “Police University” below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484089wpp/police-university-continues-to-set-new-personal-best-in-viewership-ratings

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I just do not like Krystal's acting. After all these years she's just not versatile at all

Oh?  I am new to Krystal so I am surprised to hear this because this is my first time watching her and I felt her chemistry with Jinyoung as Oh Kang Hee was really good.   They looked like such compatible lovebirds.   

Seriously, even the ugly scene with her mum outside the police university, I thought she was so good in expressing her conflict with her mum.   Even as the Judo girl....I thought she was really cool..   Now I am kinda baffled... :doggie:  Perhaps I should watch her other dramas?

Police University OST :thumbsup::heart3:

WINNERS  :approves:

LIKE A STAR (Theme of Kang Sun-ho, expressing his love for Oh Kang Hee):heart2:

GET READY (Theme for the lovebirds):loveu:

• Blob 3

5 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I just do not like Krystal's acting. After all these years she's just not versatile at all

Her acting looks good to me, what is the problem you see?

I'm loving the developing friendship between Dong Man and Sun Ho, Dong Man is such a tsundere :lol:

And our lovely couple

765549a83b64cea53087725baa6aeeeff7a0f04dfaeb26737515fcaa2bd9b37d4303d410b7d822a6

ab0600c8091779a144b2686c43f0f71da8fd538b

ca133d45540325d2507e414ece927e000d8d54cb

Cr: https://seawherethesunsets.tumblr.com/

Just look at them, they are so cuteeee :heart2beat:

Can't wait for today's episode to be subbed!

We have Khang Hee handling a drunk Sun Ho next episode, plus the PDnim said to look forward ep 5, kiss scene coming?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Just finished watching the episode, it keeps on getting better!

Sun Ho was so sweet with how he fixed Kang Hee's book and how he went after the culprit who posted the video. And Kang Hee helping him with the Miranda Rule was so sweet too, ugh, I'm just falling for these two :fullofhearts:

Felt so bad for Kang Hee with how they were bullying her, good for her to stand her ground!

The rivalry between Sun Ho's friends for the "gun woman" added some lighthearted fun to the drama :lol:

And we already know 2 people involved in the gambling ring, wonder who else is in it, maybe the innocent looking uni's director? 

GREAT NEWS

RATING OF 8,5%!

E9BtpNsVgAAIomh?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by aechron
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

83a46fc93a9d4bf49f585fc606d159a8.jpeg?s=

“Police University” Continues Upward Streak In Ratings As It Achieves Personal Best For 4th Time In A Row

Aug 18, 2021

by C. Hong

“Police University” continues its strong upward streak in viewership ratings in the second week of its run!

On August 17, KBS’s “Police University” aired its fourth episode to average nationwide ratings of 8.5 percent. This is a 1.7 percent increase from last episode‘s 6.8 percent.

The drama made a solid premiere with ratings of 5.2 percent on August 9. Since then, each new episode has set a new personal best for the drama, with 6.5 percent for episode 2 and 6.8 percent for episode 3.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484269wpp/police-university-continues-upward-streak-in-ratings-as-it-achieves-personal-best-for-4th-time-in-a-row

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Police_University-p1.jpg

Police University Episode 4 Release Date, Recap and Spoilers

August 18, 2021 2:04 am EDT by Vansh

Another Korean Drama Review is available here. Today we are here with Police University Episode 4. It will be airing this week.  For the latest updates and more about the show. Read the article further.

Plot
It’s a drama for a detective who smashes crooks of all his heart and a hacker-turned felon who handles anything with an intelligent mind, meet as a lecturer and a student at the police college and investigate a case together.

Yoo Dong Man is a detective formerly. For 20 years he lived as a detective, covering serious offenses, and hacking, in several agencies. Sometimes he would act hastily. Yoo Dong Man is presently a teacher at the Police College. Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee are among his freshman trainees. The hacker Kang Sun Ho, he’s clever. Oh Kang Hee’s truthful and upright.

photo-2021-07-16-10-23-40-1626405104.jpg

Release date of Police University Episode 4

Episode 4 of Police university is set to premiere this coming Tuesday i.e.17 august,2021. It is scheduled to air at 9:30 PM KST (Korean Standard Time).

Where to watch Police University Episode 4

Police University’s 4th Episode will be premiering on KBS2 Television Network for the  Korean audience. Whereas for International Audience it will be releasing on Viki Rakuten. Along with New episodes, Viewers will be able to watch the previously released episodes of Police University on the streaming platform.

(The Website can be accessed through the given link)

https://theglobalcoverage.com/2021/08/18/police-university-episode-4-release-date-recap-and-spoilers/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

rekomendasi-drama-korea-krystal-jung-ter

7 Crystal Jung's Awesome Performance in Non-Police University Korean Dramas

By Heom Herlambang / 17 August 2021

Crystal Jung recently starred in the Korean drama Police University. This drama series could be an alternative to watching in anticipation of a new episode of the Police University.

Not long ago, we were shown the latest Korean drama, Police University. The drama also stars several famous Korean artists, one of which is Jung Soo Jung, aka Crystal Jung. The appearance of the actress born in 1994 marked her comeback after starring in the thriller-drama "Search" in 2020.

At the Korean Drama Police University, Crystal Jung plays the character Oh Kang Hee, who is doggedly pursuing his dreams as a police officer and judo martial arts expert. Jung was also very attentive to his character's performance in drakor because he also participated in judo training. However, this is not the first time he appears fully for the role, because in a number of previous projects he has always performed optimally as well.

Well, below KINCIR will provide recommendations for Korean dramas starring Krystal Jung. Come on, look!

1. More adorable every day

Spoiler

Debuting as a member of girl group f (x) in 2009, Crystal Jung finally took up acting after a year. The Korean drama "All Adorable by Day", released in 2010, also made her debut as an actress. In the comedy drama, Jung plays a clumsy high school student who loves to lie.

Although Jung only played a supporting character, he managed to grab the attention of the public through acting in his acting debut, which was quite adorable. Proof that he won the Best Newcomer to a Sitcom or Comedy award at the MBC Entertainment Awards for his acting debut.

2. High Impact: Revenge of the Short Legs.

Spoiler

In the Korean drama "High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legs," which is a comedy genre, Crystal Jung competes with Kim Ji Won and Lee Jong Suk in acting. In this drama, she plays Ahn Soo Jung, a high school student who originally went to high school in Los Angeles but now has to return home and live in Korea because her father is in financial trouble.

The figure of Ahn Soo Jung is also referred to as the younger brother of the character, played by Lee Jong Suk. In this drama, we see the funny chemistry between Krystal Jung and Lee Jung Sung as siblings who often quarrel over minor issues, but are also tied to the lives of siblings in the real world.

3. Heirs

"The Heirs" is one of the most popular Korean dramas that women loved very much in their time. Be that as it may, in this drama, Lee Min Ho plays the main character named Kim Tan. Well, in this drama, Crystal Jung also plays a character named Lee Bon, who is referred to as her first love and ex-boyfriend Kim Tan.

However, in this drama, Lee Bo-na is more described as the son of a spoiled CEO who is having an affair with Yoon Chang Young, played by Kang Min Hyuk. The chemistry of Krystal Jung and Kang Min-Hyuk as hobbyists in this drakor is also quite slippery, as evidenced by the "Best Couple" trophy from the DramaFever awards that they both won.

4. My sweet girlfriend

Spoiler

My Sweetheart is the first Korean drama to star Krystal Jung since her acting debut in 2010. The actress, nicknamed "The Ice Princess", also competes with Jung Jihoon, aka Rain, in this musical-themed romantic drama.

In this drama, Jung plays Yoon Se-na, a singer-songwriter whose career is assisted by her former brother, Lee Hyun Wook (Rain), who is the CEO of an idol agency. Through her appearance on the series, Jung also won the Most Popular Actress award at the Baeksang Awards, possibly the Oscar of South Korea.

5. Bride of Habek

Spoiler

If you like the genres of fantasy drama, perhaps you will really enjoy the series "The Bride of Habek." You see, the drama starring Nam Joo-hyuk and Shin Se-Kyung tells the story of a water god named Ha-bek, who travels to modern Earth to collect magic stones to become the king of all gods.

In addition to the Habak figure, this drama also features a water goddess named Mu-ra, who is said to have lived on Earth for thousands of years, becoming an actress. The character of the goddess, played by Crystal Jung, is also described as a very fashionable figure in the series. It is also what made Jung win the Best Fashionista - Broadcasting award at the Fashionista Awards.

6. Prison aid

Spoiler

Many of you may already be aware of the Korean dramas directed by the director who also worked on the series Answer and Hospital Playlist. Yeah, prison allowance. This drama, directed by Shin Won Ho, follows the life of a professional baseball player named Kim Jae Hyuk (Park Hae Soo) who is forced to serve a prison sentence for his involvement in a criminal case while protecting his sister from sexual relations. violence.

Krystal Jung also starred in The Prison Book, playing Kim Ji Ho, who is said to be a medical student, and Kim Jae Hyuk's love interest. We are also shown how sincerely Ji Ho supports Che Hyuk, who is being forced to serve a year in prison.

7. Player

Spoiler

Do you like robbery or burglary themed shows? If so, the Korean drama player should be on your watchlist. You see, this drama tells the story of four people with different skills who have united into a group of real thieves who rob "illegal money" from bad officials or conglomerates to distribute to those in need.

A character named Cha A-rung, played by Crystal Jung, is also one of the group members. A-rung is considered a driving expert whose job it is to get his crew away from the scene of the theft. Jung reportedly had to practice driving a car and motorcycle for the chase scene to prepare for his role in this drama.

Bonus: search

Spoiler

In 2020 then, Krystal Jung starred in a Korean thriller drama called Search. The drama, which also stars Jang Do Yoon, tells the story of a Special Forces that raids the demilitarized zone, also known as the border between South Korea and North Korea. The reason is that a mysterious creature has been discovered in this area that threatens the safety of local residents.

Jung plays Son Yerim, who is referred to as a lieutenant and an elite soldier who later becomes an officer at the KCST Command Center. This drama will also introduce you to tense action moments of Crystal Jung that you have never seen in the actress's previous drama project.

Well, this is a set of recommendations for Korean dramas starring Crystal Jung. Which of these dramas do you like the most? Share your opinion below and subscribe to KINCIR for recommendations on other dragons, good!

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.kincir.com/movie/series/rekomendasi-drama-korea-krystal-jung-terbaik-XIacQT5Bowg5

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

B1A4 Jinyoung Net Worth 2021: How Rich Is The ‘Police University’ Actor?

BY Elijah Mully Aug 18, 2021

b1a4-jinyoung.jpg?w=900

(Photo : BB Entertainment)

Idol-turned-actor Jung Jinyoung, simply known as Jinyoung, cemented his name as one of the best vocalists in the Hallyu industry with his group B1A4. With his skills, his group gained popularity and a solid fan base worldwide.

After seven years of conquering the stage with his B1A4 members, he decided to nurture his talent in acting and pursued his career in the television industry.

B1A4 Jinyoung On Stage and On Screen

b1a4-jinyoung.jpg?w=600?w=650

(Photo : B1A4 Jinyoung Instagram)

Jung Jinyoung was first exposed in the scene as the first member and leader of the South Korean boy group B1A4. As he promoted his songs together with his members, he also busied himself with both supporting and lead roles in several drama series as well as musicals.

B1A4 Jinyoung's latest drama series, "Police University," recently premiered and has been receiving positive feedback from viewers all around the world, earning an average of 8.5% viewership rating on its fourth episode.

'Police University' Individual Poster

Spoiler

police-university-individual-poster.jpg?

(Photo : KBS Drama)
Actor Jinyoung

With his spectacular skills and talent and the experiences he's had through the years, how rich is he?

B1A4 Jinyoung's Net Worth in 2021

As he appeared in many popular dramas, his net worth also increased. Jinyoung also worked with several veteran actors in the past.

He starred in the 2019 comedy film "The Dude in Me" with seasoned actors Ra Mi Ran and Park Sung Woong.

Spoiler

police-university-still-cuts.jpg?w=600?w

'Police University' Still Cuts
(Photo : KBS)

Jinyoung also left a great impression on the fans and viewers after he perfectly portrayed his role in the historical fantasy romance drama series "Love in the Moonlight" with promising actors Kim Yoo Jung, Park Bo Gum, Chae Soo Bin, and Kwak Dong Yeon.

B1A4 Jinyoung's estimated net worth in 2021 is $ 1 million - $ 5 million, and it is expected to rise as he appears in a slew of multiple projects.

The 30-year-old idol-actor gained recognition and appreciation for his talents and versatility as he diversifies his acting career by trying out unique roles.

police-university-still-cuts.jpg?w=600?w

'Police University' Still Cuts

His new coming-of-age drama series "Police University" with f(x) member Krystal and experienced actor Cha Tae Hyun is one of the biggest Monday-Tuesday drama series in 2021, after its success in every episode.

"Police University" airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST on KBS2. It is also available for international streaming in Viu.

Jinyoung is quite active on his Instagram account. He also has his own Soundcloud account where he posts his self-produced and written songs.

Have you watched the new episode of "Police University"? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Written by Elijah Mully.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121624/20210818/b1a4-jinyoung-net-worth-2021-rich-police-university-actor.htm

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Yeah. I just don't like Crystal acting. She's not versatile, and she only has four faces she makes in every show and movie she is in. Is it okay for other people to love her acting, I do not. There are worst actresses for sure, but she's in my top 5 actresses that cannot Act and have not improved. So no articles are necessary for me to convince me otherwise. I do not like her acting and it is okay that I do not.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

‘Police University’ Unveils Special Poster Featuring B1A4 Jinyoung and f(x) Krystal’s Amazing Chemistry

BY Elijah Mully Aug 20, 2021

Broadcasting company KBS released a new special poster for its newest coming-of-age romantic comedy-drama, "Police University," on August 20.

The new special poster displayed the amazing and undeniable chemistry between B1A4 member Jinyoung and f(x) member Krystal who both lead the drama series alongside "Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds" actor Cha Tae Hyun.

'Police University' Unveils Special Poster Featuring Jinyoung and Krystal

On August 20, KBS revealed a special poster featuring lead actors Jinyoung and Krystal, who played the roles of Kang Seon Ho and Oh Kang Hee, respectively.

The new special poster attracted attention as it displayed the amazing chemistry between the two main leads. In the newly released poster, Jinyoung and Krystal showcased their chemistry as they lean their backs with each other while holding a gun in their survival gears.

police-university-special-poster.jpg?w=5

'Police University' Special Poster
(Photo : KBS )

The two actors give off the courageous and refreshing aura of freshmen students at the Korean National Police University. Jinyoung and Krystal dazzle the viewers with firm eyes and reassuring smiles, showing justice and passion as a police officer.

Jinyoung and Krystal's refreshing combination and amazing acting skills shown on the small screen were deeply loved by viewers and fans. Anticipation and excitement towards the drama and its next episode are amplified.

'Police University' Soars With High Ratings During its Second Week of Broadcast

"Police University" captured the hearts of viewers of all ages with the unique and hilarious stories of the professors and aspiring police officers in the university.

Spoiler

police-university-poster.jpg?w=600?w=650

'Police University' Poster

During its fourth episode which was aired on August 17, "Police University" recorded a new high viewership rating of 8.5%, breaking its own highest ratings from its preceding episodes.

The new hilarious romance comedy-drama series is expected to continue to receive love and support from viewers during its run.

'Police University' Episode 5 Spoilers

In the previous episode, Yoo Dong Man, played by Cha Tae Hyun, desperately asked for Kang Seon Ho's (Jinyoung) help to catch the illegal online gamblers that were inside their peaceful university.

police-university.jpg?w=600?w=650

'Police University'

No Beom Tae (Lee Dal) and Jo Joon Wook (Yoo Yongjae) took interest in the same woman who was their senior as they put their friendship at stake. Kang Seon Ho and Park Min Gyu (Chu Young Woo) also clarified their feelings for their co-captain, Oh Kang Hee (Krystal).

'Police University'

In the next episode, Yoo Dong Man and Kang Seon Ho's confidential investigation begins. The professor and student duo is expected to be closer to each other, after starting on the wrong foot.

Spoiler

'Police University'

Meanwhile, Judo girl and second unit captain Oh Kang Hee starts to see her good friend Kang Seon Ho in a different light.

The highly anticipated fifth episode of the new drama is scheduled to air on Monday, August 23.

What is your favorite scene in the drama? Share it with us in the comments!

Follow KDramastars for more Kdrama, KMovie, and celebrity news updates!

KDramastars owns this article.

Written by Elijah Mully.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121648/20210820/police-university-unveils-special-poster-featuring-b1a4-jinyoung-f-x.htmdiv виджет

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yep, still here. I haven't watched ep 3&4 yet - I will this weekend

Waiting to read your comments on ep 3&4, chingu :kiss_wink:

I think the third episode was good, and I feel like the drama is improving. Can't wait to watch ep 4.

• Like 2

Spoiler

976da2efbdee46d6b263dab876154f6d.jpeg?s=

Jinyoung And Cha Tae Hyun Are Hot On Lee Jong Hyuk’s Trail In “Police University”

Aug 21, 2021
by E. Cha

Get ready for an exciting chase to begin on KBS 2TV’s “Police University”!

“Police University” is a new KBS drama about the chaotic investigation that ensues when a professor at an elite police university teams up with his students—one of whom is a genius hacker. B1A4’s Jinyoung and f(x)‘s Krystal star as university students Kang Sun Ho and Oh Kang Hee, while Cha Tae Hyun stars as passionate detective-turned-professor Yoo Dong Man.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Police University,” Yoo Dong Man asked for Kang Sun Ho’s help in his investigations, revealing his identity as Kang Sun Ho’s online friend “Bird.” Just as the two men finally joined forces, Yoo Dong Man suddenly recognized fellow professor Kwon Hyuk Pil (Lee Jong Hyuk)’s license plate number from the black box footage of the day Park Chul JIn (Song Jin Woo) was attacked. Despite frantically running after Kwon Hyuk Pil’s car, he was ultimately unable to catch up to him.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Yoo Dong Man and Kang Sun Ho meet secretly in an empty lecture hall to talk about their plans. In contrast to Yoo Dong Man’s aura of poise and presence as a veteran detective, Kang Sun Ho is visibly startled as he listens to what Yoo Dong Man has to say with wide eyes.

Meanwhile, new suspect Kwon Hyuk Pil adds to the suspense by arriving on the scene with a wary expression.

Cha-Tae-Hyun3.jpg

Jinyoung2.jpg

Lee-Jong-Hyuk1.jpg

The producers of “Police University” commented, “Our drama freely traverses the thriller, action, survival, comedy, and romance genres. Through the story of professor Yoo Dong Man and his student Kang Sun Ho, who have struck up an alliance to solve this mysterious case, we will deliver suspenseful fun, delightful laughter, and even moving emotion. The plot will unfold in ways that exceed your expectations, so please look forward to it.”

The next episode of “Police University” will air on August 23 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, catch up on the first four episodes of the drama with subtitles below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484784wpp/jinyoung-and-cha-tae-hyun-are-hot-on-lee-jong-hyuks-trail-in-police-university

• Like 2

I have watched every episode at least 2 times...:gangnamstyle:

I honestly enjoyed the development of the story.  It has various elements in it to keep me interested...comedy, mystery, romance, friendships, growing up pangs, comaraderie and human touch.   On top of that, I think the acting cast is very strong, each playing his/her part well.  I suppose the increasing viewership rate after every episode says it all.

And so far all 3 OST released are so good!

Best thing is NO more Monday blues!   :highonflowers:  Looking forward to Monday every week!:elated:

• Blob 2