[Drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업

Lmangla

Wavve Drama Chart(Korean Phone App to stream SBS, MBC and KBS dramas)

Police University has contributed to its increase of subscribers significantly during Chuseok holiday

8/9 ~ 8/15 Entered 3rd place on the Wave Drama Chart

1.  Penthouse 3
2. Revolutionary Sisters
3. Police University

8/16~8/22 Police Class 2 weeks after airing 2nd place, receiving the hearts of viewers!
1.  Penthouse 3
2. Police University
3. Revolutionary Sisters

8/23~ 8/29 Wavve Drama Chart 2nd place, Watching hours continue to skyrocket
1.  Penthouse 3
2. Police University
3. Revolutionary Sisters

8/30~9/5 Wavve Drama Chart 2nd place

Wavve's original drama Police University continues to be loved by viewers

1.  Penthouse 3
2. Police University
3. Lovers of the Red Sky

9/6 ~ 9/12 Wavve Drama Chart, 2nd place, Consistently loved by viewers
1.  Penthouse 3
2. Police University
3. Lovers of the Red Sky

< Wavve original articles cited>

http://naver.me/Gz58KULm

Original worked... 'Wavve' new subscriptions tripled

Content effects such as The Veil, One the Woman and Police University 

Wavve more than tripled its paid subscribers during the Chuseok holiday. On the 24th, local OTT Wavve announced that the number of new paid subscribers increased more than three times during the Chuseok holiday. During the same period, the viewing time of all users also increased by 25%. Compared to the Lunar New Year holiday at the beginning of the year, the performance is about four times higher.

The increase in the number of new paid subscribers was mainly due to the effects of original and exclusive content.

In addition , original dramas such as 'You Raise Me Up', ' Police University ', 'Taxi Driver', and exclusive content such as the HBO series 'Euphoria' and ' The Undoing' have settled in the rankings of new subscribers.

Wavve analyzed that it was the result of reconfirming the importance of differentiated content. A Wavve official told Daily Impact, "Following the first half, we are concentrating on securing differentiated content such as originals and exclusives in the second half, and it is meaningful that these results have been confirmed numerically. will be strengthened,” he said.

My goodness, what a petty and heartless woman, adding more burden to a person who needs a friend at that moment. Oh Kang Hee's very selfish, only concerned about how she feels. Not a good GF material in my book. Also, Krystal seems to gravitate to these kinds of role. She's been an actress for a few years but she hasn't learned how to act, and control her facial expressions. Her brows are always furrowed and she's always scowling.

Back to the story, so more people from the university and the police force are revealed to be involved in the illegal gambling ring - and they all want to justify its creation! What a bunch of greedy people.

• Like 1

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Police University, 경찰수업
  • 2 months later...

This is one of the BEST dramas in 2021 and it's picked out by Forbes as The 20 BEST k-dramas of 2021.

It is a meaningful drama about the importance of family ties, stewardship, camaraderie, friendship, romance, law and justice plus mystery and action without the gruesome violence and bloodshed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2021/12/15/the-21-best-korean-dramas-of-2021/?sh=4d0be4a46591

The k-dramas I have watched in 2021 other than Police University....lol

1. Beyond Evil

2. Move to Heaven

3. Racket Boys

4. Devil Judge

5. Squid Game

6. D.P

7. Hellbound

8. Reflection of you

9. Dr Brain

10. Happiness

11. Jirsan

12. My Name

The list goes on until 30 dramas..... :tongue::bashful:

Still Watching

1. Melancholia

2. Red Sleeve

3. Now we are breaking up

4. Moonshine

5. Bulgasal

and more going to start soon....... :p

Happy New Year 2022!  :sparklyeyes:

• 1 month later...

This is one of my favorite shows. I loved it from the first episode. The plot and the cast are amazing. I'm also a student, so I really like watching shows about students, university life, etc. Unfortunately, university life is not so easy as in serials, and now everything I do is homework. Thanks to educational sites like https://edubirdie.com/citation/chicago/, I can save some time, but still, a lot of tasks take almost all of my time. But I like university and studying, and I think that after graduation I'll miss those times a lot.

Edited by SarahLarson
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Police University won the AWARD OF EXCELLENCE in the 

Accolade Competition

A Prestigious and Unique Global Film Competition

Congratulations to Jinyoung, Cha TaeHyun, Krystal and all the great cast!

KwanMo-Yoo-Police-University-Jinyoung.jpg

KwanMo Yoo (Korea), Police University, TV Series – A colorful romantic comedy about elite cadets chasing their dreams and romances. On the surface a comedic romp, though the depth and complexity of the back stories bring relevance and heart to the series. With effective performances by the talented Jinyoung, Taehyun Cha, Soojung Jung, Choi Woo-sung and an achingly authentic performance by Oh Man-seok as the long-suffering Dad.

• Awesome 1

• 4 months later...