[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

20 hours ago, ValentineJ said:

Having him died to return to his old body

When I said killing himself I meant that DJ could be behind HW's death, namely hire Jinyoung the intern and making sure he gets the slush fund money. Since it's going to happen anyway.

Although after thinking about it, I think it would be possible to have the intern followed and steal the money from him later, since he knows how and where everything is going to happen.

Apart from that, I think the accident they refer at the beginning where DJ died is not necessarily the same accident we saw where DJ and Grandpa didn't die. There might be another accident in the future. For what I've seen so far, there are no signals that indicate that the future where DJ lived as HW will change one bit.

• Like 4

Insiders Hint a Different Ending for ‘Reborn Rich’ from the Original Novel

JTBC’s Reborn Rich has become the hottest topic. With only two episodes remaining, the focus is now on how Jin Do Jun (Song Joong Ki) will finish his revenge.

Even the JTBC PR team was previewed up to episode 15. The team member shared, “We’ve been asked so many questions from our family, friends, and even network staff, but we haven’t seen the final episode either, so we don’t know how the drama ends.”

But from the information gathered, the ending has two major points. First, it’s different from the original novel. The original work ended with Do Jun marrying Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Bin) as the new chairman of Sunyung Group and mourning Yoon Hyun Woo’s death on the cliff where he was killed. The villain that killed his old self is sent to prison.

But Writer Kim Tae Hee is said to have chosen an open ending that doesn’t deviate too much from the original ending. Do Jun will get his revenge, presenting a catharsis, but whether he takes control over the group or not and the ending for the villains weren’t drawn out in detail, insiders say.

Second, there’s an unexpected twist. An official from SLL shared, “A predictable ending was not an option from the beginning. There’s a big twist on the way.”

Another official said, “Do Jun and Min Young have a happy ending, but they don’t get married.” They also brought up criticism toward their love story. “I agree to some extent that their romance breaks the flow of the play. But the narrative got messed up a bit because the later episodes were penned while filming, and there was an unfortunate event of having to edit out some scenes that’d have built up their romance.”

https://zapzee.net/2022/12/22/insiders-hint-a-different-ending-for-reborn-rich-from-the-original-novel/

seems they have to edit Do Jun and Min Young scenes...

• Like 1

one more article

JTBC PR Team Gives Some Spoilers about 'Reborn Rich' Ending, Says It will Be Different from the Webtoon

With only two episodes left until the series finale, insiders have shared big spoilers about 'Reborn Rich'!

A lot of people are curious about the ending of the current hottest drama 'Reborn Rich' but even on December 21st, the five members of the JTBC PR team revealed that even they only had the footage up to the 15th episode. One team member said, "I've got a lot of inquiries about the ending, including from my family members, acquaintances, and even fellow broadcasting staff, but we also haven't seen the final episode yet, so we don't know the ending."

From the staff, however, Korean media managed to hear some spoilers about the ending. First, the drama will go differently from the original novel. In the original webtoon, Dojun (Song Joongki) marries Seo Minyoung (Shin Hyunbin) and inherited the Sunyang group. He then visits the cliff where he was killed and holds a memorial service in honor of Yoon Hyunwoo. It ends with good wins against evil concept by sending the villain who killed him to prison.

However, insiders have said that writer Kim Taehee will choose an open ending that still will not deviate significantly from the original work. The rumor is, in the drama, Dojun's revenge is pretty much successful but it will not show in detail if he indeed takes over the entire Sunyang group or whether all the villains meet their unfortunate fate in the end.

Another huge spoiler is that an unexpected ending is coming that will break everyone's expectations. In this regard, an insider said, "A highly predictable ending was not an option from the beginning. There’s a big twist on the way."

Another official added, "In the drama, Dojun and Minyoung will have a happy ending, but they won't get married." Regarding the love line between the two which received great criticism from viewers, this person said, "I agree to some extent that the love line breaks the flow of the drama. However, as the second half of the script was not completed when they started filming, the narrative was a little tangled, and there was the unfortunate incident in which some scenes that would've built their chemistry better were being cut out."

https://gstarlive.com/news/29799

What are your guesses for the drama's ending?

-i hope takes over the entire Sunyang (with his money not his grandad money)

-gets his revenge

-Dojun and Minyoung will have a happy ending(hope he gives her the ring even if there will be no wedding scene)

i wonder about the big twist on the way...i hope is not the real Dj the one that killed HW or him beeing killed again going back to his world at the party moment /on the moment he met Minyoung...and make sure that evil familly pay...i like him more as Jin Do Joon...

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 4:16 PM, andy78 said:

wonder about the big twist on the way...i hope is not the real Dj the one that killed HW or him beeing killed again going back to his world at the party moment /on the moment he met Minyoung...and make sure that evil familly pay...i like him more as Jin Do Joon..

Some twists work and others don't. Usually due to trying too hard to surprise the viewers. 

I don't think it possible for DJ to kill HW as two different entities because it's only one body and one person, only HW's memories are with DJ.

If HW and DJ are sharing a body,  we have never been shown any switching between them. In Alchemy of Souls, they often showed flashes of  two different characters in Jung So Min. 

He'll get SY by his own efforts because he's JCY's grandson who's most like him. The man started SY from scratch, DJ will acquire it himself. He will be like his grandpa, heads the family, and his uncles and cousins will defer to him. He may marry Prosecutor Seo but it would be something else if he goes on blind dates with chaebols' daughters, which can end up with love. Some scenes showed SJ and his wife holding hands. 

• Like 2

ep 15 long preview

2 hours ago, maribella said:

He'll get SY by his own efforts because he's JCY's grandson who's most like him. The man started SY from scratch, DJ will acquire it himself. He will be like his grandpa, heads the family, and his uncles and cousins will defer to him.

i like this end ...I hope that the ending of reborn rich is clearer than the novel's was

• Like 3

On 12/23/2022 at 8:19 PM, andy78 said:

we don't know how well they know each other ...they cut almost all their scenes...

Right. When they kissed and hugged, it came to me like 'what was that?'

They should just leave out the relationship between the two.

In My life again with LJK, it was the same thing. Corporate shenanigans took centre stage till the end, then up it popped he chose the most unlikely of 3 women. 

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki And Shin Hyun Been Meet Again As Suspect And Prosecutor In “Reborn Rich”

Song Joong Ki and Shin Hyun Been will be reuniting under less-than-ideal circumstances on the next episode of “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Reborn Rich,” Jin Do Joon made great strides in his plot for vengeance. First, he took down his uncle Jin Dong Gi (Jo Han Chul) by using Soonyang Card as bait, and then he went after Jin Young Gi (Yoon Je Moon) using the shares in Soonyang Corporation that he’d received from Jin Dong Gi.

However, in spite of his material gains, Jin Do Joon lost something big: the trust of Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been). When she found out that he’d let his grandmother Lee Pil Ok (Kim Hyun) escape investigation for attempted murder, she was deeply disappointed in him—and though he pleaded with her that he would change after being appointed CEO, she disagreed. “You’ll become even worse, because you’ll want to keep that position,” Seo Min Young predicted, before turning her back on him and walking out of his life.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming penultimate episode, Jin Do Joon and Seo Min Young meet again as exes in the interrogation room. Unable to keep his past promise that he would never appear before her again as a suspect, Jin Do Joon shares a tense reunion with his former girlfriend as the suspect in her case.

Song-Joong-Ki-Shin-Hyun-Been-2-1-1536x10

While Seo Min Young attempts to remain professional in her role as prosecutor, the tormented look in her eyes hints at her inner turmoil as she finds herself in this deeply uncomfortable situation.

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “As Seo Min Young’s trust in Jin Do Joon is already broken, she will dig even deeper while investigating him. The fierce conflict between these two people, who currently know each other better than anyone, will be entertaining to watch.”

They went on to add, “Please keep an eye on what kinds of truths will be revealed during that process.”

Song-Joong-Ki-6-1536x1024.jpg

Spoiler

Shin-Hyun-Been-2-1536x1024.jpg

The penultimate episode of “Reborn Rich” will air on December 24 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Song Joong Ki And Shin Hyun Been Meet Again As Suspect And Prosecutor In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

wow what a episode

DJ proposed her...

He said, if Jang Mira won the gold medal, let's meet again...MARRY ME !

they were on their way to meet...and he had one more accident...it seems

Spoiler

HW killed DJ!!Seems this is this the reason hyunwoo gets a second life!What a mess!

TODAY EP WAS GREAT UNTIL THE LAST SCENE

ALL JIN MEMBERS BETRAYED EACH OTHER ...TOLD MOM ABOUT HIS SPECIAL PERSON...AND SHE SAID YES TO DJ...WANTED TO MARRY HIM

NO PREVIEW...I HOPE HE WON'T DIE

VERY ROMANTIC...

I'M CRYING

I HATE THIS PLOT TWIST

• Like 3

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

I HATE THIS PLOT TWIST

I think I saw something like this  in the Twilight Zone. If it weren't the reincarnation bit, it's definitely possible because they are two different people with two sets of parents. 

Spoiler

So HW must have slept at the wheel and rammed into DJ's car.

But the father didn't lose his job. Did he lose his money? The credit card debt relief also helped his father. 

It looks like a cycle. Some years later, HW worked for SY. Then he got killed, then he became DJ etc... 

BTW we have not found who sic the killer on him.

The show says that whatever happened will not change. His mother died which he could not stop and so I am guessing, HW being set and murdered will also happened. But why is HW working when he should be studying and he's dad still had a job?

• Like 4

Aish!  Well, isn’t this a bleeep.  Oh, my goodness.  This cannot be good.

Dong Ki not hiring the informant|driver for 5 years was awful and cheap.  Give the man some employment benefits.

Young Ki and son was brutal….These Jin’s nearly tore down their own house.

That bit about how other markets viewed the “Korea Discount” was fascinating.  Cheobols have a bad reputation and SY’s heirs going to prison was a tasty morsel between the brother’s wives.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I think I saw something like this  in the Twilight Zone. If it weren't the reincarnation bit, it's definitely possible because they are two different people with two sets of parents. 

Hide contents

So HW must have slept at the wheel and rammed into DJ's car.

But the father didn't lose his job. Did he lose his money? The credit card debt relief also helped his father. 

It looks like a cycle. Some years later, HW worked for SY. Then he got killed, then he became DJ etc... 

BTW we have not found who sic the killer on him.

The show says that whatever happened will not change. His mother died which he could not stop and so I am guessing, HW being set and murdered will also happened. But why is HW working when he should be studying and he's dad still had a job?

I think it was more on the irony of it all and not HW actually killing him being behind the wheel as he was the one shown talking on the phone with that truck car parcked...In this case HW was just a poor bystander there with DJ choosing to wait for him to move his car rather than pass by his car on his way...More curious if this time it was SJ who was behind the deed or just pure tragic fate....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miky88 said:

I think it was more on the irony of it all and not HW actually killing him being behind the wheel as he was the one shown talking on the phone with that truck car parcked...In this case HW was just a poor bystander there with DJ choosing to wait for him to move his car rather than pass by his car on his way...More curious if this time it was SJ who was behind the deed or just pure 

But in a sense, he contributed to the accident if it was his truck blocking the road. It does not seem sinister right now. It could be a lucky break for the Jins.

I thought HW was the truck driver that crashed into him and was wondering how he could be so calm. Maybe he was involved. How could he be so calm?

But this scene contradicts Ep 14 that showed the two of them in different worlds with the same timeline - same age if looks defined it.

This is not a wow-type of twist. Just to increase viewership, me thinks.

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

i bet that maybe they still need money for his brother or something ...his dad always gets into trouble

Or it's conveniently ignored so HW could be involved with DJ's death? Maybe he was paid to do it. Tonight will answer that, hopefully.

HW was supposed to be reincarnated to right his wrongful death, at this moment I cannot see anything DJ/HW had done to find it.

• Like 2