[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

preview: dun dun dun.... seon hwa figured out that cookie mom is her bio mom and is freaking out because she thinks jae min is her brother and she is in love with him...

The revelations are coming thick and fast. Now left YJK's and YJM's.

I suspect YJK's 'death' is a way for the dreaded redemption arc to rear its head very very soon. 

And then boom...YJK is BS's daughter.....these will likely happen in the next 20 episodes.

• Like 8

Binged through Eps. 112-114 today.

My thoughts post-watching:

1. It was really an accident. YJK tried to kill BSH and push her off the cliff, only to fall herself; with only her sweater to be found despite intense search for a few days. Given the wintry weather, I really don't know how YJK can survive this??

2. MSH giving the parental rights of TY back to BSH, after he was saved by BSH and JYM. He also shed a tear at the end of Ep 114. Is this paving to be another redemption arc for him? I hope not...I want to see him jailed! 

3. While YDK did order KSC to "break" YJK from the police station, he wasn't aware of her plan to kidnap TY and kill BSH (which went awry). He also looked remorseful after the fruitless search for his daughter. 

4. That beating of MSH by KSC and YDK was very satisfying:Woah: Now, the truth is out and no way can MSH regain YDK's trust anymore, even if YJK returns.

5. YML continues to be annoying and irritating; with only her son and MONEY that filled her mind. Even SM was disgusted of her Omma. The bickering and cat fight with YJK's Omma were entertaining though :popcornjackson:

6. We will likely see agony for BSH and YJM as they will find out about their "identity". Time for Bakery Oppa to give some needed attention?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Looks like in the next episode, BSH will find out the JHR is her mom and thinks JM is her half brother. I wonder if she'll use MSH and pretend to get back with him & TY to form one happy family to push JM away.

• Sad 5
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

preview: dun dun dun.... seon hwa figured out that cookie mom is her bio mom and is freaking out because she thinks jae min is her brother and she is in love with him...

Why she freaking she isn’t alone  , daily kdrama in 2022  are like  :sweat_smile:

080-F3-D58-5937-4-A04-976-E-466345211789

Audience like :D

7-B57-CE5-C-38-B5-4-C3-D-92-BF-59759-EF5

• LOL 11

Now that BSH will find out that HR is her mom, the question is whether she will talk to HR about it.  HR clearly knows that JM is in love with BSH, so she can help prevent the agony by revealing to them that JM is not her son.  But that will be a big shock to JM, so HR may not do it all that fast, so there will be some sort of agony period (hopefully not too long). 

But how soon will BSH and HR have a talk as mom and daughter?  BSH will not want to talk to HR till she breaks up with JM in a demonstrative way, because she will not want HR to be in agony that her son and daughter are dating.  If so it could be a seriously painful breakup.  She may even need to start fake-dating the Bakery Oppa, wanting to convince HR that she is totally not dating her half-brother, and to get JM to break up with her.

Anyway, the bad period that we were dreading would happen, is about to start. :(

EDIT:  I just noticed that the preview shows BSH hearing what HR is saying at the columbarium, "Mother-in-law, I found my Bitna".  So BSH will know right away that HR has also found out.  BSH may immediately try do something to breakup with JM before talking to HR as mom and daughter.  But I guess BSH may wonder why HR is not freaking out about JM dating her so far though...  Or maybe BSH will freak out so much and HR may see the pain, which will make her tell BSH about JM, and she may ask BSH to keep it a secret from JM and everybody else.  That could all get interesting.  But I want at least one of the two, JM and BSH, to know asap that they need not break up.   Where is that old lady that Sharon body slammed?

• Like 6

OMG SH still thinks he will be a family again with BSH and TY Oh boy.

Aww BSH and JM today back hug *I love you's* and a almost kiss!:wub:

It sucks about the kiss but I think it is good wait until this whole thing with them thinking they are siblings are cleared up.

OMG here we go it starts let's hope they don't drag it out to much and HR tells her he is adopted please.

• Like 6

Also in today's episode, BSH learned from Mr. Kang that Daekook was her father's company.  Mr. Kang skirted the question posed to him by BSH as to whether Chairman was a friend who betrayed her father.  It seems reasonable at this point that HR and BSH should unite, perhaps secretly, to verify their relationship.  I'm hoping HR will disclose to BSH that JM is not a biological son.  In any event, though, it's a sticky wicket and Chairman is going to freak out when these last shoes drop.:lol:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Ugly Alert and Yellow Boots/Ice Adonis are 2 of the best daily dramas i've ever seen and my favorite along with Daring Women.

loved Ice Adonis. Most tvN daily dramas were amazing, I wish they started making them again! We're running out of (good) dailies!

Nevertheless, I've never seen a villain's fake death in a daily before... that's certainly new.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, msmy said:

In any event, though, it's a sticky wicket and Chairman is going to freak out when these last shoes drop.

I wonder if there is a way to prove the wrongdoings of the chairman.  What evidence is there?  If  HR/BSH/JM can force the chairman to be on the run first, that might make things easy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Guys just saw this 

• No episode will air on Feb. 2 due to the Lunar New Year holiday.
  • No episodes will air Feb. 4 through Feb. 20 due to coverage of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games.

Second Husband/Episode Ratings - DramaWiki (d-addicts.com)

Mad Come On GIF by UEFA

... and in the last episode before the break, JK will walk back in the door - Surprise! ... now wait two weeks

• Like 2
  • LOL 4