[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

What exactly happened? YJK fell while she's rushing to push BSH down? I am quite sure BSH was not the one pushing her down as she was on the ground herself, trying to avoid being pushed? Earlier, YJK also tried to hit BSH with a rock!

And only her coat was found...not her body....strange :rubchin:

Meanwhile, MTY managed to sneak out and it looks like he's gonna be fine; and the fact that MTY's mom is BSH will be revealed by YJM in Ep 113 tomorrow.

Anguish for KSC as seen in the preview and lots of scenes featuring YJK's Omma. Hmm...can we finally get the truth behind YJK's parentage?

• Like 7

At least there is no hint that BSH is being accused of pushing JK.  The preview gives the news report on the cops saying that JK took her own life by leaping off a cliff and drowning herself.  So the investigation on her is being stopped, and the cops feel there is no chance for her to have survived that fall.

Looks like the chairman got JK rescued and taken away from there without even SC's knowledge (as he is shown sitting and crying with JK's coat) and before the cops' search team got there.

So JK survives, yet again!  Argh:rage:

• Like 10

Ok noice Jaekyung, you pulled a Gemma & now your plan's just spiralling out of controlll due to your emotional insanity. There's no way in hell she'll be able to escape any of that as she's dug her hole too deep.

So Let us go over what you could've done. 

Plan A: Logically -> Stay silent and keep blubbering nonsense blaming Bong Sunhwa ->  Pull an Elizabeth Holmes and stall your trial's life for 5 years - just to spite Sunhwa & go on your last vacations during this time (heck, maybe even get pregnant and earn some sympathy points before jail-time) = Go to Jail for maybe 10y, thanks to Daddy's $$$.

Plan B: Commit Seppuku in that lil villa of yours & who will know where Sunhwa's case goes if the culprit dies?  But hey, at least you can die with your pride = No bars, Her personal -delusional- injustice

Plan C: Leave on bail, Runaway to a Non-Extradition country like Mongolia on a boat = No bars, Live life richly.

Though, I doubt Jaekyung's extravaganza taste would let herself stay in a developing country considering she has to stay out of police radar her whole life.

Plan Dumb: Escape police detainment -> Kidnap your son (well, hello amber alert) -> Murder Sunhwa = Life imprisonment & Her own personalized Wikipedia article.

Wouldn't that make her SK's notorious female serial killer? Killed a grandma, a baker, Sunhwa; Embezzlement, Adoption fraud...etc. 'cause I can't even remember all her crimes. Why tf did the lawyer not advise them and assisted in criminal behaviour? Were they not aware how harsher the sentence is when the suspect escapes from prison? What exactly was her escape plan for all this? Plan B/C? The public is gonna go wild at her case and the court's going to be pressured by public opinion.

Honestly Jaekyung was doing a pretty good job keeping silent to the cops & if she kept it up, she could've gotten out on a lesser sentencing with her stubbornness. Her & her father are so dumbe.

Haha if the writers are up to it, I think a daily about Jaekyung's memory loss premise would be nice? A POV about a mysterious protagonist who plot twists! - was the antagonist all along.

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

• LOL 6

36 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

From the topography, there is no way YJK fell off the cliff and directly into the water.  She would have tumbled, and her parka would have been torn to shreds.

We have to 'suspend our beliefs at the door' when it comes to drama ESPECIALLY daily dramas! Nothing ever makes sense logically.  There's never any security in big corporations office buildings. People are able to come and go to someone's personal space/place and steal things as they please. Bad guys/girls killing off someone at the drop of a dime with no remorse/conscience. Physically wanting to hurt someone cause that person is in their way towards their goal. 

Things that are illogical and immoral left and right happens all the time in daily dramas. It's like they were taught to include these tropes in the storyline.

I don't want JK to fall over the cliff. I want that 'truck of doom' to come for her with no chance of escaping or surviving!!! Almost every daily we've watched, there's at least one or two or even more characters that needs this type of ending...the earlier the better!!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Funny that BSH didn't go to the edge of the cliff and look for any signs of broken twigs, bushes, etc., that would have been disturbed by a person falling down the slope.  And maybe something at the water's edge?  A poster on another site said lounge Mom posted a picture on instagram for a website that showed a funeral in the background.  Maybe JK is going the full scenario with death and the hidden identity to escape prosecution, which is, by the way, another crime.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, msmy said:

Funny that BSH didn't go to the edge of the cliff and look for any signs of broken twigs, bushes, etc., that would have been disturbed by a person falling down the slope.  And maybe something at the water's edge?  A poster on another site said lounge Mom posted a picture on instagram for a website that showed a funeral in the background.  Maybe JK is going the full scenario with death and the hidden identity to escape prosecution, which is, by the way, another crime.

I think so to. When she finally does pay for her crimes it will be a lot.

• Like 5

You guys have already pretty much covered whats wrong with this latest episode, but I have a couple minor points ...

- JK said it would look like an accidental death - do accidental deaths come with strangulation marks, or big rock induced head trauma?  Not a good plan. 

- The way JK was talking about eliminating BSH, I think she did indeed mean to kill her.

- JK's arms were in the coat sleeves when she went over the side, so she's alive ... somewhere

Now here is where I think the wheels are finally going to come off this drama, and here's why ...

- If JK is actually dead, we the audience have been robbed.  For her to get off with a mere swan dive into the big dirt nap, robs us of our 150+ episode quest for true justice.

- If JK is not actually dead, then its even worse.  Ladies & Gentlemen I give you JK Amnesia 2.0 - this time, its real.   And I'm already dreading this as I type - A bloodied JK stumbles into a small hospital with a major head wound - she has no phone or ID, so the hospital staff run a DNA test with the police ..... and there we have the start of the Bok-Soon/JK  redemption arc ... and where I'll probably dump this drama.

:headbang:

- However, on a positive note - the Madame looked beside herself, so maybe she is indeed JK's mom.  So while we wait for her to turn up again, we can speculate who is going to kill who first.

1) Soo-Choel believes JK is dead, he's going to try and kill someone

2) The Madame seems to be in near hysterics both today and in tomorrows preview

3) The Chairman is going to find out TY isn't his bloodline and is in fact BSH's son 

Someone's gonna die ...

Death GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

There is no way that JK is dead... but if she has amnesia, I'm going to be so angry. It's too late for a redemption arc. I've really enjoyed this drama so far, but no way will I accept JK getting a good ending. I would rather one of the prison friends be the missing bakery daughter, even if their ages don't match. I would ignore that just to have JK not be the daughter :lol:

Knowing how twisted and self-absorbed JK is, she likely had a number of plans. Her main goal was likely to kill BSH and if she couldn't, she planned on making it seem like BSH pushed her. If not, maybe her plan C was to fake her death so that SooChul would go on a rampage and kill someone for her. She's not the best at making plans, so it's funny to see that her ego makes her think she is. 

At least we finally got a hug between BSH and JM. I keep expected JM to get hurt, and if SooChul does flip out, then JM getting hurt trying to help BSH makes a lot of sense. 

The hired muscle watching TY made me laugh so much. If someone watching me butchered baby shark the way those two did, I'd make a run for it too.

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

1) Soo-Choel believes JK is dead, he's going to try and kill someone

2) The Madame seems to be in near hysterics both today and in tomorrows preview

3) The Chairman is going to find out TY isn't his bloodline and is in fact BSH's son

Someone's gonna die ...

In other words, you mean the excrement is gonna hit the rotating wind-inducer.

recap events GIF

• LOL 4

Early in the show, BSH flipped JM, she threw a few fancy stuff in prison to save unnie. Why wasn't she grabbing JK by the feet and go spin, spin, spin?

BSH has not been the feisty woman fighting for her family and cheeky Sharon for a while. :anguished:

I thought the butler was going to shove BSH over the cliff if JM did not rush in. Then there would two main characters possibly amnesiac. 

17 hours ago, jayakris said:

Looks like the chairman got JK rescued and taken away from there without even SC's knowledge (as he is shown sitting and crying with JK's coat) and before the cops' search team got there.

Where was the part that JK was rescued?  There are 40 odd episodes left. A lot of things can happen.

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

He should be smart enough to figure out SH is BSH's ex husband.

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

If JK is not actually dead, then its even worse.  Ladies & Gentlemen I give you JK Amnesia 2.0 - this time, its real.   And I'm already dreading this as I type - A bloodied JK stumbles into a small hospital with a major head wound - she has no phone or ID, so the hospital staff run a DNA test with the police ..... and there we have the start of the Bok-Soon/JK  redemption arc ... and where I'll probably dump

No you can relax, it has to be her equally criminal father who will save her as @jayakris said. We will see her in some asylum hidden from sane people. Maybe she will have plastic surgery but with the same actress.  People just don't see the real her. Like Harry potter's spell.

• Like 6