[Drama 2022] A Business Proposal ❤️️ 사내 맞선

Maetawinz

@orion00 Hmmm a wedding veil and bouquet of flowers!!! Hopefully Kang Tae-mu is proposing?

100% of those who voted said a wedding in the end so if the writers have a bad ending they better start shooting a new ending now. Lol

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Wow so that's the explosive scene they have been mentioning before. That's obviously not the whole scene, but IMHO it would give the steamy scene between PSJ and PMY in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim a run for it's money. Kang Tae-mu and Shin Ha-ri has always been behind the 2nd couple is terms of passion but this will put them ahead.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

@Bojun well this drama do have WWWSK vibe but this drama still do have the innocent vibe :tounge_wink: compared to the Secretary Kim drama. Maybe because these actor and actress are younger. 

I agree and Sejeong is a former idol so she's not going to be as daring as PMY.

@sadthe1st this scene gave very similar vibes to the one in Cleaning with Passion for Now

I didn't watch this but my wife did. The lead lady there was a hottie. Looks innocent but well endowed 

• Like 2

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2022/04/business-proposal-high-tension-in-kiss.html?m=1

knetz don’t seemed to favour this scene.

but in my opinion, the awkwardness or stiffness is actually more realistic. Both lead characters seem inexperienced in terms of bg relationships. Hari has been in a one sided relationship for 7 years and Taemu was mainly focused on work, not the atypical rich playboy. So being clumsy like where to go or where to sit when they are hot in passion is a true reflection of 2 newbies in a mutual relationship.

Is kissing or making out supposed to come naturally? I doubt so… :hwaiting2:it takes practice!

5 minutes ago, Bojun said:

I agree and Sejeong is a former idol so she's not going to be as daring as PMY.

@sadthe1st this scene gave very similar vibes to the one in Cleaning with Passion for Now

I didn't watch this but my wife did. The lead lady there was a hottie. Looks innocent but well endowed 

I thought Sejong was heavily padded at ermmm that area and it’s noticeable during intimate scenes. I don’t think she does risqué scenes, similar to Park Boyoung I think. She’s like fully clothed. Cue Park-Park couple in Secretary Kim where the female showed more skin

• Like 1
  • LOL 2