[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

17 hours ago, agenth said:

Will we see the first kimchislap then? 

Kimchislap & throwing water on the face is so 90s.. Shall see what writer-nim has prepared for us when original Dongmi loose her patience.

Can't wait!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

He doesn’t know she killed his father to be with him.

I wonder if this will be revealed at all or not. If so, how... It's hard to prove and unless she admitted it herself, no one will ever know she fed him up for a heart attack and let him die. Maybe the purpose of Ghost Grandpa is to push her into insanity and admit her role in getting him dead? I really want her true ugly side to be known to her family. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder if this will be revealed at all or not. If so, how... It's hard to prove and unless she admitted it herself, no one will ever know she fed him up for a heart attack and let him die. Maybe the purpose of Ghost Grandpa is to push her into insanity and admit her role in getting him dead? I really want her true ugly side to be known to her family. 

Yes, if not, why ghost halaeboji came to earth right... For sure we get to see the ugly truth of original Dongmi thru halaeboji ghost.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah there is no way anyone can find out, except when she opens her mouth and confesses, since she didn't actually plan a murder, it was just convenient accident. But she doesn't really ~feel~ the ghost so far, so what is the purpose? 

The ghost isn't one that can do anything, except eat ghostly rice cake - he didn't even take over his son's body, just wanted to lie in it and be kissed :P 

It doesn't seem like the ghost has powers to touch corporal things, so haunting is out of the option. It's just other people who tell stepmother that there's a ghost around, not that she cares. 

She doesn't seem like someone with conscience, so ghost must be powered up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

But she doesn't really ~feel~ the ghost so far, so what is the purpose?

She doesn't even afraid of him. Remember the scene she ate alone at her house before she move to 40s couple house?

• Blob 7

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

since she didn't actually plan a murder, it was just convenient accident. But she doesn't really ~feel~ the ghost so far, so what is the purpose? 

I disagree, it was murder. Just because it wasn’t planned on the actual date of his death. She personally made him sick so he can die quicker. It is pre meditated murder @agenth

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Just now, UnniSarah said:

I disagree, it was murder. Just because it wasn’t planned on the actual date of his death. She personally made him sick so he can die quicker. It is pre meditated murder @agenth

OK I ffd some scenes so I didn't see the ones where she poisoned him previously. 

In any case she did it so subtly that there is no evidence, especially some time passed and they probably burned his body, right? 

So I don't think anyone can find out that it was her who killed off her husband, since there are no witnesses and I assume no traces of evidence. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, joccu said:

when the step mom finds out that her loving step son is cheating with another woman that is not her.  how would she react?

judging who crazy she is in this session, she may go and make scene in a movie set  :D shout out [ hand off little girl , he is MINE show perv evidence to proof her point  ] 

o9JEUuC.gif

Everyone be like :D

Z6U6RKG.gif

** I didn’t think of it because mytwin @partyon want to sell the barf bag 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Haaaa, one more. Did anyone notice, that shameless-doctor-soon-to-be-caught-cheating bought the red Mercedes car for his mistress? Maybe as broken up & farewell present?

And the Ami soon will know who is her real father too. She cried hard in the car, holding the paper, I believe DNA test result maybe?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 5
  • Blob 1

Does anyone else think that 40s husband treats his ladies sometimes like little girls? 

Like the way he'd just take hands and swing them, and hide and seek, etc.. I know those scenes are supposed to be romantic but it is too much cheese that it reminds me of a father with his daughter, except for the romantic connotations, of course. 

Then again that may be how he usually romances people 

puke throw up GIF

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Yes it was pre meditated and I kinda believe  that 40’s being a Dr. knows and why he is going along with her to find out

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, Lfd said:

Yes it was pre meditated and I kinda believe  that 40’s being a Dr. knows and why he is going along with her to find out

I thought he suspected her in murdering his father instead we see him taking care of her like she was precious to him to @Lfd

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, agenth said:
3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

OK I ffd some scenes so I didn't see the ones where she poisoned him previously. 

In any case she did it so subtly that there is no evidence, especially some time passed and they probably burned his body, right? 

She didn’t poison him per se. but kept feeding him with food that will be detrimental to his health condition. And true enough, he needed prompt medical help, but she just ignored him. So yes, very subtly and probably no one would have believe she is capable of doing so given how she’s been so “in love” and devastated in “deep mourning” for his death. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

An expert in cheating will not get two phones. But disguise her name as someone else, like the slippery smooth Dr. Shin.

And I went to edit my post above because apparently the personal pronoun "it" was misunderstood as "cheating", when it was supposed to be "beating"

Experts don’t come one shape or 

color , he is an expert with his own ways and means . He is very detailed and full of planning for his affair and for what he wants.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

I don't like the 40s husband but i don't think that he knows that his step mother wants him because she raised him like that so he thinks that her actions towards him are normal and somewhat motherly. Let's not ignore the fact that he was groomed by this woman.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

I don't like the 40s husband but i don't think that he knows that his step mother wants him because she raised him like that so he thinks that her actions towards him are normal and somewhat motherly. Let's not ignore the fact that he was groomed by this woman.

That maybe true.

• Like 4

Big spoilers for next week end !

이현 (Lee Hyun) - 깊은 슬픔 (Deep sadness) / Official Music Video

Dont be shocked....

Spoiler

BHR beats up PSH in front of his parents ! She lost it !

And we got some very big spoilers and the 40's couple : the affair and SPY's sister ! They get her actress Lee Sook.

Yeah ! Shocking, right ?!

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

That maybe true.

BUT what kind of Dr. is he lol he knows all the crooks and crannies even your thoughts. Yes I think he knows what granny is doing but I believe he is playing along for a purpose he believes that she had something to do with his dads death. You remember when his wife brought home that food he noticed it then that it was different and that his dad didn’t need to be eating it and thought granny must have changed the recipe and granny wasn’t happy that her daughter in law carried some home for him, granny was worried. 

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think he is suspicious he was seeing some little things going on and then when he died made him think even more and u remember his mom and brother how they died

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, agenth said:

Will we see the first kimchislap then? 

Maybe a bathing suit slap ? Or a bathing cap slap? Would suit the 40s husband well, since he likes the bathroom and bathtub so much?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Or a fish slap?

face flying GIF

11 hours ago, agenth said:

Does anyone else think that 40s husband treats his ladies sometimes like little girls? 

Like the way he'd just take hands and swing them, and hide and seek, etc.. I know those scenes are supposed to be romantic but it is too much cheese that it reminds me of a father with his daughter, except for the romantic connotations, of course.

If we had a barf reaction button, this would be the time to use it.... :D

tenor.gif?itemid=3585021

• Like 1
  • LOL 10