[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

On 6/30/2021 at 11:02 AM, hsmz said:

how sob she will get in front of her mother and ask for the forgiveness. 

once again, me and the writer-nim having another telepathy??? :blink: 

Also Seo Ban & U Ram? I have mentioned this before in the old thread (first season), he will meet U Ram and be friend with him. I just can't wait to watch the episode

*don't watch the MV if you don't want to see any spoiler 

*the drama getting more intense 

Spoiler

The lawyer will be in the deep s#*t! I will sit back, relax and eat popcorn later! 

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

don't watch the MV if you don't want to see any spoiler 

Of course I have to go watch the MV, hahaaa... I sure hope she gets to ask for forgiveness. And looks like she is going to keep mum about her husband’s affair. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And looks like she is going to keep mum about her husband’s affair. 

Yeahhh, I think so too, she will keep mum about her husband's affair, maybe to avoid humiliation....

And she will in the same team with her mum and her other 2 friends. Poor SPY, all her dreams to have a perfect family with a loyal husband, seems only will be a dream... Hope she will find her happiness with or without her husband..

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, hsmz said:

Also Seo Ban & U Ram? I have mentioned this before in the old thread (first season), he will meet U Ram and be friend with him. I just can't wait to watch the episode

And smart writer having him meet both the kids, so we still won’t know if he is going to be paired (if ever) with SPY or LSE. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

so we still won’t know if he is going to be paired (if ever) with SPY or LSE. 

So true... Seo Ban is in his 50s, so same age with LSE. But we never know, either he will "fall in love" with SPY later. Or maybe just be friend with the kids as he said he loves kids too... BHR also seems intrested with him. She even thought that Seo Ban will be at the wine bar when she asked LSE to go for a drinks with her. Aigooo... so dizzy to think about Seo Ban.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

loves to pull somebody's hair and throw tantrum... :P

I hope she learn THE VIOLENCE only bite you on the a** don’t try  to hurt pregnant mistress, because she will be charged if anything happen to the baby , she wouldn’t handle THE HEADLINE :D

vBwLfKN.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

Thank you for sharing the 'spoiler' OST video chingu @hsmz. It seems it is going to finally pick up some pace. My heart breaks for SPY and A-Mi. I hope SPY gets to seek forgiveness from her mother. I just watched two episodes of Move to heaven and felt tears brimming my eyes when realization hit me how a person's entire lifetime gets reduced to nothingness. Our hopes, our aspirations in life, the people we love all make us what we are and then suddenly we are are reduced to ashes. Anyway, without digressing to depressing stuff, let's talk about SPY. Loved how she swatted Yu-shin's  hand away like an annoying fly. He deserves to be ditched by bother the women. I feel so bad for young and lonely A-Mi. I hope she sees through him now and overcomes this experience in life. All these women need men who deserve them. Nam Ga-bin is deluding herself believing that she is in love with Park Hae-ryun and that she would be happy to have a family with him when she is still hung over her ex.

I feel bad for the three mistresses because each one is insecure and they need to love themselves first. Heal themselves and then seek love. How can they love anyone else when they themselves are not comfortable accepting who they are. Song Won had a bad marriage. She has been scarred by her husband;s insensitivity when they could not have a baby. He found faults in her, the wife and divorced her. That has shattered her self esteem. So, she believes herself to be in love with PSH and lapping up all the love and adoration of his parents. She is basking in their love and adoration. Had they been this loving and supportive if they already had a child/ grandchild. It remains to be seen.  Or perhaps, we will never know.

A-Mi is away from family. She found comfort in a friendly and supportive, not to mention handsome Shin Yu-shin. Had she been with her family and friends, I am sure they would have talked her out of this affair. Rather she might not have felt any need to have an affair with a married man. It seems the absence of her biological father has also left some emotional scars. She needs to get a grip on her life, find new interests , make friends to get out of this doomed relationship.

Lastly, Nam Ga-bin is still recovering from her last relationship that was 4 years long. It is impossible to move on so quickly and she is just setting herself up for a loveless marriage, a relationship full of regrets with Park Hae-ryun. She needs to heal. Be herself again. Not get into a rebound relationship that will surely backfire. Instead of getting into a new relationship to boost her ego and to take 'revenge'. It's one of the mistakes, we women tend to do after a failed relationship. We need me time and some icecream , of course, not a man to fix our broken heart. I think these women can do much better than settling down with the hand me downs cheating husbands. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@hsmz

people ask too much of the princess :mrgreen:

i actually almost choked on air watching this. you're dangerous

music video burn GIF

I need this series to pick up in pace as they move like a snail. the contrived dialogue is boring me. Ghost is my favourite now. 

The preview looks like RickRoll'D hit the fan, but it could be imagination again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@admonike Yeah, right sister. K-drama boyfriends are the best. They have set such high standards that it is impossible for any mere mortal to scale those heights.  :hwaiting2:

I hope Boo Hye-ryung doesn't lose it and harm the pregnant lady. Already she has made a bad name for herself. That would be hitting below the belt.  But she is headed straight for the truck of doom! :wut:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Saw the preview for ep 8

So A Mi cases was reviewed in doctor meeting. So 40s hubby a bit shocked. And then saw her lying on bed look really lifeless after drinking wine and whiskey a lot

The evil step mom is giving something to SPY drink. She look dizzy and then collapse.

SW and 30s hubby wife and father mother all gather in 30s couple house and they had i think talk about probably cant meet anymore or sometjing. We saw song won outburst probably for the first time.

Man man this is getting really interesting. I know that most of you guys here that watch season 1 hope that it would be like this but its okay guys we survive the boring part now for the real makjang one.

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

This episode was boring at the beginning and interesting at the end.

I hope BHR leaves her slimey husband. She deserves better. The husband and his family are shameless people. She is allowed to react however she wants to. they should put themselves in her shoes for once. Even pregnant people should suffer the consequences for their actions. There are pregnant people in prison though so that isn't an excuse.

If the husband even felt sorry for his actions that would even be better. 

The hate that a lot of you have for BHR smells like misogyny. It's giving me How dare she not feel sorry for the cheater and his mistress.

That stepmother needs to get help and that ghost needs to leave

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Only BHR scene was good today when she threw the muffler and when she pulled the mistress hair . PSH Entire family is shameless 

more to come tomorrow , hopefully it is good. BUT where are the PSH getting hit scenes , I needed to see that.

40s wife easily taken in but husband got the warning and ended , I guess it will not last long though. But he is sure a quick thinker , gets to see warning signs and tries to avoid mishap.

on 50s , I guess children will take time but will get back together if father continues efforts. He did good by taking divorce atleast not like other two low lifes.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

BHR was wrong for hitting a pregnant lady , yes. But it bothers me how much her husband and her family keep acting like she’s dumb and lying and gaslighting her whenever she confronts them. It’s bad that the husband is living a double life, now his family is joining him too in his lies and deception.

It’s clear they’re only doing this so that don’t come off as a bad husband or in laws - to soothe their guilty conscience .

He’s emotionally cheating on her with his mistress while trying for a baby with her and assuring he’ll break off things with her.

BHR is a person of pride, all these acts  drives her insane.

And like someone said, the mistress has damaged self esteem and believes herself to be in love with him.

looks like Hae ryung is deciding on divorce tomorrow, best decision. 

what I hate about the 30 family and mistress is how they like to act mature and morally uptight , like they saints who do the right thing.

Hae Ryung is not their charity case.

it’s time to own to your actions . If you fall in love or cheated, just own up to it. 

Don’t try to act like it was a mistake and you’re saviours doing the right thing.

unlike the other two , Hae Ryung is not clueless, she can see right through all of them and she’s the one who caught him in the act.

Don’t try to act like she’s dumb and that you’re a better person than her for not being as brash as her. 

violence aside, it really is pathetic, how the whole family acts like they’re the victim in this. 

Hae Ryung was the victim of the marriage and now she’s the victim of their constant manipulation and lies.

Atleast unlike her husband and in laws, she never tries to pretend like a better person. She is honest and values honesty, they can’t win her over with lies and deceit .

instead of clinging on to your image, just own up to your actions and live your life.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

I am not for the mistress and never was but I dislike men or women who hit others. Violence is a big trigger personally having suffered a lot of it.

I think that expressing one's views should not attract rude responses that the person responding is a mistress themselves. This is beyond the pale.

This isn't a black and white situation. Just because you dislike the actions of one person does not mean you support the other side. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2