[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

24 minutes ago, tlireal said:
Now, we are breaking up seems to have different meaning :open_mouth:

In my opinion, it is a break up in general, not just for her ex boyfriend.  It will be the same later when she will have to break up with YJG. It will concern all couple and family and friends in the story. I think it is a general title. From the descrption of the drama, the writher wanted to show breaks up are not the end, life is about meeting that end at one moment, it is not the end of love.

• Like 4

Wow..I feel the roller coster moment..I wanna pin point about this epi n few of my thoughts about it n maybe its not significant,haha..just wanna pour my idea n feeling about this epi :

1. The office building that DH work its actually Esteem modeling agency n the CEO of that agency become the cameo..she is the one that become the director for the one fashion show..

2. CS is the epitome of friend that I will never get along with n maybe I hate,but I can't ignore her cz I own her n her family..YE really has a heart of steal to deal with her bull**** since they were young..we could see that in the meeting CS don't wanna take responsibility for her incompetent n let YE take blame, really? what kind of friend r u?n many others inconsiderate thing she has done; let YE complete her assignments in college etc..

3.JG bro already passed away 10years ago..so maybe when they had relationship was when YE still a student in paris/beginner in CS office..so basically when YE not wealthy enough to stand on her own feet,so JG bro mom not willing to acknowledge her to married her son n then the accident happen without YE knew that he was dead

4.I think Yura really did a good job to portrayed hye rin, arrogant bi***..if I have met that kind of people like her,my initial way to deal with her,maybe like YE subordinate..n I like how graceful n pro YE is to handle the problems,I know she's mad too,but she knows her priority

5.Yoo jeong,I still don't know what kind of relationship that she has with JG family..JG called her noona though..n from the chart character,I know that she doesn't has a romantic relationship with JG..so maybe my guess is,she is the one that JG mom matched with Soo Wan,in the past but he refused..n somehow she knows about YE from Soo Wan himself..so when she saw YE she knew right away who she is n a little bit cold somehow with YE..so when yoo jeong on the phone,she told JG about YE n told him why his brother died..I never thought that JG will know the truth about his bro n YE relationship in the past so quickly,I thought it will be in the 3/4 epi it will reveal

6.the whole interaction between CS n DH its very awkward,hahaha..n elevator scene its so funny,when JG become YE personal hanger,but it scream so much desire between them when its become silent..n its not even a kiss,just a peck but it got me butterfly,oh my heart..n just about JG want to go for real kiss,she's back down n she knows perfectly that nothing good happened if she get in the way of her boss daughter

7.the conversation between besties..all of their convo really is something that so relatable for me n make sense.. especially YE n MS..n sorry CS,YE already slept with J first n its memorable for J,so u can't beat YE too in that department :sweat_smile:

8.YE love for her parents..its very likely what my mom do if I wanna buy something pricey for her n how YE want to make her parents happy.. I relate to that a lot..

ah sorry if too long for u guys..u can skip it..its may way to appreciate the drama..:yay:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

3.JG bro already passed away 10years ago..so maybe when they had relationship was when YE still a student in paris/beginner in CS office..so basically when YE not wealthy enough to stand on her own feet,so JG bro mom not willing to acknowledge her to married her son n then the accident happen without YE knew that he was dead

It bother me to not know if she knows he is dead or not even with the preview. When he had his accident, Young Eun was waiting for him, and then she left because he did not come. While she is walking you see car being towed and going on the opposite of her direction.

I really hope she will know it Jae Guk's older brother at the end of ep 3

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

5.Yoo jeong,I still don't know what kind of relationship that she has with JG family..JG called her noona though..n from the chart character,I know that she doesn't has a romantic relationship with JG..so maybe my guess is,she is the one that JG mom matched with Soo Wan,in the past but he refused..n somehow she knows about YE from Soo Wan himself..so when she saw YE she knew right away who she is n a little bit cold somehow with YE..so when yoo jeong on the phone,she told JG about YE n told him why his brother died..I never thought that JG will know the truth about his bro n YE relationship in the past so quickly,I thought it will be in the 3/4 epi it will reveal

From her description she was interested in YJG but it passed, but when she met HYE, her feelings will come back. She will creat trouble between HYE and YJG. So she is interested in YJG in a romantic way.

This friendship is going to blow up, break up at one point. How HYE could be so patient toward HCS. I do not think Chi Sook understand Young Eun, because she would not act like this and be a better friend. HYE has really a sad life for a longtime.

Spoiler

• Like 3

I feel sad after watching episode 2. I can feel much pain and sorrow for HYE.

I don't know how they can develope their feelings after HYE knows that her ex is dead while on the way coming to her and his family blames her on his death. I think, it would be much more difficult to forget him if I were her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

When you best friends question 
what make him charming his abs under the shirt or his  look or his manner :w00t:

M2mBVuE.gif

~ Is he  missing a organ or not , if will kill you to sleep with him will kill you :D

eAsyA9z.gif

lead woman : I need to do the right thing and volunteer to do THIS IMPORTANT RESEARCH LOL 

F5WmER0.gif

** no one died in this experiment or missing an organ  :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I hoped that there would be female friendship between YoungEun and ChiSook, despite YeoungEun's words that she is paid to care in Episode 1. After Episode 2, I can see why she would never consider ChiSook a friend (and only be grateful for the opportunity). How can she be a friend, when she is in fact chained? I wish Youngeun would leave the company for better work (maybe finale?), because here she gets just taken for granted and at low pay. She basically is Chisook's nanny, so does double the work as designer and childminder. 

I felt so sorry for Youngeun - she gets no support and only pressure from the boss. ChiSook saying that things went awry because they didn't wait for her made me laugh out loud in indignation. Things actually turned out better, because of your absence. 

This fashion "director" doesn't even know what "photography" means. Clearly Youngeun paved the way for Chisook from school to work to life. Chisook is too obsessed with dating/men, that she basically ruins her work too. 

I will laugh next episode when she finds out that her new crush slept with Youngeun :sipsboba:

I do think the fish kiss was kinda lame, because the PD should have told JKY to go for a deeper kiss, which she would reject since she needs to put boundaries between them, otherwise her life/career is over. 

Especially now when he finds out that she was his dead brother's ex lover. It seems the family will blame Youngeun for the death? Where did you read that?

BTW Chisook looks older than Youngeun (probably because of the heavy makeup and voice), and so does Model Shin Yoo Jung (despite more natural makeup). 

• Like 10
  • Love 1