[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Two highly-anticipated new dramas have joined the weekend ratings fray!

On November 12, both SBS’s “Now We Are Breaking Up” and MBC’s “The Red Sleeve” aired their premieres in the same competitive 10 p.m. time slot. “Now We Are Breaking Up” is a new romance drama starring Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong as a realistic pair of lovers in the fashion industry, while “The Red Sleeve” is a historical romance starring 2PM’s Lee Junho and Lee Se Young as an emperor and a strong-willed court lady.

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere of “Now We Are Breaking Up” achieved the highest viewership ratings of any Friday-Saturday drama to air last night. The first episode of the new series scored an average nationwide rating of 6.4 percent and a peak of 8.4 percent

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/now-we-are-breaking-up-and-the-red-sleeve-begin-fierce-ratings-battle-as-happiness-hits-new-all-time-high/#ixzz7C4AP1rws

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/now-we-are-breaking-up-and-the-red-sleeve-begin-fierce-ratings-battle-as-happiness-hits-new-all-time-high/#ixzz7C48eJdRa

• Like 5

8 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

When he got out the shower looking for Cookie, it did seem like he was calling out for his dog. 

I really like their dynamic. 

Did Cookie sleep on the other side of the bed after checking IG? lol 

Their dynamic is really good. 

I am surprise they had share a room and even the bed lol

• Like 2

This is just accour to me,do the couples,JG n CS will hide their actual relationship from CS father n JG mother?cz actually JG n CS had been set up in blind date by them..I'm imagining it how upset CS father knew that supposed to be his son in law 'snatch' by her daughter bff or it just my story from my part:sipsboba:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

This is just accour to me,do the couples,JG n CS will hide their actual relationship from CS father n JG mother?cz actually JG n CS had been set up in blind date by them..I'm imagining it how upset CS father knew that supposed to be his son in law 'snatch' by her daughter bff or it just my story from my part:sipsboba:

JG's mother will learn her son meets YE. It was on her description.

Love all this support for SHK

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

@Pitchoum yeah,I know..but maybe JG mom not immediately know that her son seeing YE?maybe they have to keep it secret in the mean time..n I'm curious too about CS dad reaction..

I think she will know in the first 4 episodes, especially because HYE mom's will tell YJG's mom that her daughter is a designer at The One. YJG's mom is HCS's father friend.

• Like 2

I am 

4 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Wow,

I'm now curious, too what happend between HYE and YJG's brother.

I am confused, does she know, he is dead?

From the preview, seems she was waiting for him but got into an accident and died. When she left, we can see a car being towed going on the other way while she is walking.

I wonder how much HYE is got paid, she seems to look richer than what she really is. HYE looks like some one who need a big hug. I am sad for her, she is taking all blame etc and she work her RickRoll'D off.

Spoiler