[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

I do not think we can compare kissing scene in Encounter and here. In Encounter they waited 8 or 9 ep before their first kiss. While here the first scene a one night stand. Plus, PBG and JKY are different. I am not sure we will got the same passionate kisses than in Encounter.

• Like 2

@Pitchoum I guess we have to wait,what kind of kissing they provide us :smooches3: for me,in EC they already love deeply for each other,so there is feeling in it,so it feel so passionate..but in here I think yes, both of them attracted to each other,so there is lust,in the other hand JG  fall in love her, yet YE still struggle to let go 100% her past feeling..so maybe they will bit different..

I'm not expert of kissing so I don't really know how to explain :idk:

Apparently Knetz gave "Cream" as a nickname for Ha Young Eun/Song Hye Kyo, so they are calling the couple Young Eun/Jae Guk Cookie and Cream lol

@redbeanbunsI am not either, but I do think we cannot compare the kissing scenes from those 2 drama, because each character is different, their stories are differents and so the story of the drama.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I really like this drama. JKY has worked as lead in other dramas ,the female leads were 1 to 2 years older than SHK.

Just utter ignorance. 

I went back to watch That Winter, The Wind Blows. SHK didnt change much. 

This drama is well made. The background, the fashion, the actors.

I rewatched 1 and 2 like 2 times.

• Like 5
  • Love 1