[Drama 2021] You Are My Spring, 너는 나의 봄

larus

13 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Da Jung's mom seem way too relaxed post divorce. Especially after having survived domestic abuse. 

Yes I also wondering bout this like.. also after 

Spoiler

She did something to her husband?

I anticipate ian and mom story in the end! Huhuuuuu

ah and because I watched the king, i feel Dejavu over the lastshoot of latest episode because pdnim did the same in the king lol and also about doppelganger topic, one is good one is bad, when someone meet his doppelganger one of them will die kind of story..

Anyway sharing Actress Namgyuri post^^ https://www.instagram.com/p/CRSjBg_sIh_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Furniture Sponsor youngdo office https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQ07WuHT0s/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dajeong home https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTYo9in-7s/?utm_medium=copy_link

Pet bag? Hihi https://www.instagram.com/p/CRS95YbBjDX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Three musketeers male version haha https://www.instagram.com/p/CRSSuVNNk_S/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3

[Eng Sub] Ep 4- Kim Dong Wook wants to be the one by Seo Hyun Jin's side.

https://youtu.be/JHyE7FdNfTA

Chae Joon's really gone!

Ian Chase seems to be cool and indifferent, not friendly towards Da Jung. I'm curious why he suddenly appeared at this time?

New character:

~Ian Chase (36) / Neurosurgeon

A Korean- American doctor who joined Dr. Bale's team for the treatment of Majin Group Chairman Ma Jae Guk.

~Noh Hyun Joo(33) / Lawyer

Chase's personal lawyer. She does everything from legal advice to personal errands.

~Chris Bale(48) / Professor of neurosurgery

The head of the medical team who entered Korea for the treatment of Majin Group Chairman Ma Jae Guk.

~Ma Jeong Ah(52) / Vice Chairman of Majin Group

Majin Group's eldest daughter.

It is in danger of being pushed out of the fierce battle for the succession of management. Ahead of the operation of his father, Chairman Ma Jae Guk, she proposes a secret deal to Dr. Chase.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You Are My Spring: Episodes 3-4 Open Thread

by missvictrix

YAMS0304_1.jpg

In the aftermath of a disturbing and tragic event, our heroine tries to get back her equanimity. With the help of her kind-hearted psychiatrist neighbor, friends, and family, she slowly gets back on her feet. But it’s not as simple as it sounds, because this drama has a pocket full of twists at the ready, and it’s not afraid to use ’em!

EPISODES 3-4 WEECAP

YAMS0304_4.jpg

Two weeks in and I think it’s safe to say You Are My Spring has its recipe already perfected: a slow and thoughtfully-paced plot that works its way up to a hair-raising twist at the end of each episode. To put it bluntly, I can’t get enough. I wait eagerly for the build-up of each twist, and I haven’t been disappointed yet.

At the end of last week’s cliffhanger twist extraordinaire, we saw Chae Joon jump to his death from an eerie, abandoned parking garage. Both Young-do and Da-jung were nearby, and both are shocked, but really only one of them truly surprised: Da-jung. While Young-do knew that Joon was a sociopath, Da-jung was just starting to enjoy her “some” relationship with him.

Seo Hyun-jin lives up to her name this week and gives such a nuanced performance as we follow Da-jung through her sea of emotions. From grief to fear to humiliation to horror — it’s all really well-depicted. The shared experience brings Da-jung and Young-do closer, and though there’s a bit of hesitation between them, there’s also a bond that can’t be denied (and a cute road trip to the sea!).

I’m beginning to see why they cast Kim Dong-wook here. His safe, steady, straight vibes are running strong, and he’s a great foil to the chaos that Da-jung feels, as well as to the danger of Chae Joon’s character.

Speaking of danger, the letter Joon left for Da-jung (alongside the childhood photograph) was both a confession and a suicide note. It detailed all the murders he committed, and as Young-do’s team of police friends investigate, everything adds up perfectly. But maybe too perfectly? It’s thanks to Young-do’s intuition that they start to realize something is wrong.

As the police re-investigate the Chae Joon (real name Choi Jung-min) case, Da-jung attempts to settle back in at work. However, things don’t even out for long. Da-jung meets one of their new VIP guests in the hallway. She’s hurrying along and doesn’t react until a beat after she registers what she’s just seen: he’s the spitting image of Joon.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/you-are-my-spring-episodes-3-4-open-thread/

• Like 4

On 7/14/2021 at 10:44 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its almost scary the effortless way this drama slides from cute & fun to dark & creepy and back again - so good.

Yes!! And it is a hard craft to master. Quite a few recent dramas have not succeeded with that in my opinion.

I think it helps to have the overall tone more on the melo and mysterious side. Even though it is very funny the comedy is more lowkey.

Rather than have full blown out comedy and then try to forcibly add elements of danger. 

• Like 4

I don't know why but episode one was hard for me to finish viewing. I couldn't for some reason get into SHJ's character and her hair somewhat distracts me. I keep thinking is this her real hair or is her hair short and is wearing a hair extension.  

But it's been a long time since Black Dog so I decided to try again and rewatch episode one before continuing with episode two. After getting past episode one I finally was able to watch all three episodes in one go. 

I might be bashed for it but this is the first time I didn't feel an instant connection with DJ's character. Can't explain why since I loved all the characters SHJ portrayed starting from AOHY, Dr. Romantic, TOL, Beauty Inside and BD.

Something seems off with SHJ's acting especially in the first episode. It felt unnatural like the character didn't fit her. So far I am liking the main lead character and felt that the other guy was gone too soon. The introduction of a new character Ian was quite a surprise twist. 

I was about to drop this when I couldn't finish episode one but now will definitely continue watching. 

• Like 2

Stills-Ep6

'You Are My Spring' Nam Gyu Ri sent an 'urgent SOS request' to Seo Hyun Jin, and the scene of 'Top Star Begging Girl' was released.

원본 이미지

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000489840

원본 이미지

Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook bring laughter to the crawling season with 'Creative Cosplay' in which Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook transformed into grim reaper and a maiden ghost.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003457005

Ep 5 pre-release.

[Eng Sub] Credit seohenscafes

Spoiler

• Like 5

7 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook bring laughter to the crawling season with 'Creative Cosplay' in which Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook transformed into grim reaper and a maiden ghost.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003457005

Looking forward on this scene! Looks like it’s a funny one! And what’s the behind this creative cosplay? 

• Like 2

I find Yoon Park is really an outstanding 2nd ML.

"Chae Joon X Chase cover moments both of them are handsome, it's not because of my mood."

Spoiler

Cr tvN

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Looking forward on this scene! Looks like it’s a funny one! And what’s the behind this creative cosplay?

I think they wanted to do something fun..we'll find out soon..:P

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Ha Hyun Sang, tvN 'You Are My Spring' OST Participation [Official]

Singing 'Still Wonder', the song included in the teaser video for 'You Are My Spring'

원본 이미지

Ha Hyun-sang, a member of the JTBC 'Super Band' season 1 winner team Hopi Polar, participates in the OST of the tvN Monday-Tuesday drama 'You Are My Spring'(written by Lee Mi-na directed by Jung Ji-hyun).

On the 19th, Studio Maum C, the producer of the OST for 'You Are My Spring' said, "Ha Hyun-sang took on the singing role of the third OST 'Still Wonder'.

He added, "Ha Hyun-sang performed the English lyrics like a native speaker on the set and received applause from everyone."

'Still Wonder' is a song that aroused viewers' curiosity by being inserted into the teaser video and highlight video released before the drama airing. It is an attractive song with a calm and rhythmic acoustic sound, and it is expected that the soft guitar melody and Ha Hyun-sang's vocals will harmonize and create comfort.

In particular, it is expected that the lyrics with the theme of 'Spring' will give you the pleasure of listening to a fairy tale. In addition, as it is a highly addictive song, some sections of the song will continue to be used in scenes where the chemistry between Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) and Yeong-do (Kim Dong-wook) appears in the play.

Spoiler

'Still Wonder' was composed by Ki-duk (9duck), a member of the group Sesame and Cotton Candy.

Sesame and cotton candy, which officially debuted in 2013 with the mini album 'Inner Heart', are showing a wide musical spectrum through albums such as 'TIKI TAKA', 'Constellation', and 'One Star'.

After releasing his own song 'Late Night Movie' in April, Ha Hyun-sang has been loved by listeners for his unique tone and delicate sensibility. Also, as a solo singer-songwriter, he is active as a member of the composition team Nodded, broadening his own musical spectrum.

Ha Hyun-sang's 'Still Wonder' will be released on the 19th at 6pm on major domestic music sites.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002973323

Stills Ep 6

0000490115_001_20210719135609585.jpg

'You Are My Spring' Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook deliver excitement to the small screen.

In the last broadcast, while Da-jeong Kang (Hyun-jin Seo) and Young-do Joo (Dong-wook Kim) are trying to heal and overcome their wounds, they slowly seep into each other, raising expectations for a future relationship.

Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook raise the excitement index of the small screen with the 'Spring Snow Date' that will present the 'romantic essence' in the faint spring snow.

In the play, Da-jeong Kang and Young-do Joo climb a high stair and sit side by side talking. The two stare into each other's eyes, sometimes seriously, sometimes softly.

Arousing curiosity with the appearance of a forsythia flower in the back of Joo Young-do, who is talking slowly. As the spring snow, which fell on a warm spring day and gave surprises, completes the beautiful spring night background, interest is gathering to see what kind of result the two people's  'spring snow date' will bring.

Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook showed some tension when they saw a staircase with a considerable height to climb directly before filming the scene of 'Cotton Candy Eyes in Spring Snow'. However, while the two went up and down countless stairs without a break, they showed a lively smile without showing any difficulty at all, boosting the energy of the scene.

Then, the two arrived at the scene, and while waiting for the start of filming, they suddenly took a dance move and relaxed their bodies, creating a warm atmosphere.

In the scene of putting a forsythia flower on Kim Dong-wook's head, Seo Hyun-jin struggled with a forsythia that couldn't be inserted easily.

The special efforts of the production team who put their heart and soul for a different scenery of spring snow and the great performance of Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook created a synergy, creating a romantic masterpiece.

The production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said, "Seo Hyun-jin and Kim Dong-wook radiated the soft emotions that spring up from the spring snow with 'fantastic chemistry', and even permeated the scene, will tickle viewer's heart."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/312/0000490115

• Like 4
  • Blob 1